Founders Ch. 72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get ready," warned Alexis. "I'm not going to be able to hold him much longer. Girl look at that expression. I'm afraid he's going to cum just from looking at your titties and bush. What have you been feeding this man?"

"Titties and bush," Charisse snickered.

Suddenly, a high keening sound erupted like a large predatory bird being slowly crushed in a pneumatic vice. Zach suspected it was Mateo.

"Wow, this is fun, like running through a warm sprinkler," Charisse giggled.

Alexis pulled back the curtain to reveal Charisse decorated with curlicues of semen on her face, her belly, and even her thighs. There was a round of applause.

Next, Alexis basted Aanya with all of Ethan's vital fluids. Aanya sported an admirable coating. She looked as satisfied as the cat who ate the canary when she floated out.

It was down to Jason. But who would be the canvas? Colby was out of contention, still wiping Zach's cum out of her burning eyes. Anyway, it was mere conjecture on Zach's part that Jason had been the one "working her right" last night. It's not like he'd stayed around to make a positive identification. Khushi looked willing, but she was being held back by Ayana. Evidently Khushi had been showing too many signs of fondness for Jason.

"Nobody?" asked Alexis in frustration. "Well then, I'll have Colette do it. Colette?" The curtain closed. A few minutes of stimulating anguish for Jason followed, ending in a long yell from him. Colette emerged looking regal as ever, wearing the pearls of semen adorning her body like fine jewels.

"All right," said Alexis. "For this next trick, I require two men willing to go behind the curtain with me. They must be prepared and willing for ANYTHING."

All the men responded with feeble groans or protestations of "No!" from their various positions scattered around the bubble.

"Okay, I guess we'll wait to play the next party game," said Alexis.

Zach was drifting, eyes closed, trying to recover somewhat. "I like you better this way," Colby said right next to him.

Zach opened his eyes to regard her. There she was, floating, wrapped in a towel, holding another towel. "As opposed to what?" he asked.

"As opposed to this morning, where you seemed to me excitable, rude, and on the warpath," said Colby. "Just how did I manage to put a kink in your tail?" She tried to wipe some of the semen out of her hair.

"You first," Zach groaned.

"Okay sure," said Colby. "Don't you know that the term 'BBC' is derogatory and inflammatory?"

"Obviously not, since I used it in a joke. Not very funny," said Zach.

"The term was used, correction is still sometimes used to demean black men," Colby told him. "To characterize them as animals, only useful for perverted sex."

"Now that you say that, it makes a lot of sense," said Zach. "I'm very sorry I said it. You won't hear it pass my lips again unless it's in reference to the Bountiful Baking Collective."

"Your jokes are stupid, Zach," Colby said in frustration.

"The British Broadcasting Corporation?" Zach said.

"Stop it before somebody hears," Colby said. "But it leads to a larger issue. There's so many ways we don't even speak the same language."

There she was, putting distance between them. He'd been in this place on the merry-go-round of their relationship before. "It's true I'm not a perfect man," said Zach. "But I love you so much it hurts. It hurts."

Colby looked at him with alarm and said, "Your turn."

"Nothing in particular," Zach demurred. "Just missed sleeping with you, not sex necessarily, just asleep together. Last night I felt like dying. I was up in the middle of the night feeling hollow inside, completely hollow."

"Sweetie honey!" Now Colby was upset with Zach. "Why didn't you text me, call me? We could've hooked up easily. I've got your sugar, baby. Always. Haven't I made myself clear?"

"I regret that now," said Zach. "You know how it is sometimes at night. I wasn't thinking clearly. I got back to sleep okay."

"Baby, if Colleen doesn't take really good care of you tonight, I mean thoroughly good care, and you don't call me, I'm going to literally kick you in your ass at our morning workout tomorrow. Multiple times. Until you evolve sentience."

"Understood," said Zach.

Colby floated away. Now that she'd sealed the deal with probably Jason, Zach knew what was next in Colby's playbook. She would avoid anything in private with Jason for at least a week to see what his response was, ranging from ignoring her to ballistic. It wasn't a bad idea for women actually, Zach supposed. It weeded out the guys who weren't that into her or were, on the other hand, lunatics.

It meant that for the rest of Colleen's week, Colby would be one very hot wet kitty. She'd be daydreaming about Jason all the time but staying away from him. If Zach didn't rail her often and regularly, she might explode, and we couldn't have that. However, by the time Anming got out, she would probably start being too busy for Zach. He sighed.

Regardless, from now on, he couldn't just wander into Colby's private spaces. Like any civilized human being, he had to call ahead. He had no right to know what she was up to with the mining crew. Which meant for his own sanity, he should never barge into whatever she might be up to.

-----

The next day, he helped Colby and the bubble babes Anming and Michaela to set up zero-gee exercise equipment for them. It was high time Michaela started hard workouts to keep her strength and bone density up. She had another eighteen weeks to go in this place. Anming should join in while she was here.

-----

That evening, after Colleen had been thoroughly loved and was fast asleep, he texted ahead to Colby. As he had guessed, she was jumping out of her skin with sexual excitement. When he arrived, she was naked on the coverlet, spread, and showing a very wet, very flushed pink pussy. It was no time for preliminaries. He quickly undressed and plunged his already hard cock into her. He'd missed the hell out of her. He'd grieved her. It was as if, body and soul, he wanted to reclaim her. If anything, she was more of all that. She orgasmed shrilly from his first few strokes in her.

Zach continued to visit Colby every night after having Colleen. Then, appropriately, he would go back to sleep the rest of the night with Colleen.

-----

Charisse had Zach waylay her in the Hydroponics Bay next to her quarters. Her request was specific in every detail. This was a blessing for him. Some of it was some really fucked-up shit. It was good for him to be able to follow instructions and know this was exactly what she wanted. He gagged her and hogtied her in ways so specific and elaborate he'd had to practice them multiple times.

Colby had been his practice dummy, since she'd been adamant she wanted to help with all his most difficult relationship problems. That part had been fun, her wondering what the hell he was up to, and him not telling her.

Once Charisse was properly trussed, he raped her nice and hard in the vagina while choking her unconscious. When she woke up, he was raping her in the ass even harder and practically pulling her hair out by the roots. After he unloaded his semen into both her holes, he unloaded his bladder onto her face.

Here, Charisse's plan had just said "aftercare." Zach untied her gently and carried her to the shower, where they rinsed off together. He toweled her dry and then carried her to her quarters. There, he gave her a gentle massage. He kissed her gently and reverently over every inch of her body. They cuddled and kissed together.

"It's Kumbha now," Zach said.

"Is that so?" said Charisse.

"That's the Martian month it is," Zach said.

"I thought it was a state of mind. This moment feels very Kumbha to me," Charisse said.

"How right you are," Zach agreed.

Eventually, Zach became aroused. Charisse spread for him and they made gentle romantic love. After he had ejaculated into her, he sucked and licked up the semen running out of her vagina so she didn't have to jump up and take another shower. She'd been about halfway through an arousal cycle when he'd finished, so he got her there the rest of the way with his mouth. When she fell asleep in the aftermath, he took his leave.

-----

Anming and Michaela were waking, sleeping, eating, and working together in the bubble. This concentrated time together yielded great advancements in Anming's universal models. It was a happy and productive time for both women.

As far as lovemaking with Zach, they didn't want to disturb their sleep. In the morning, the pair would take a break from their theoretical work. Anming would play music in her headphones and face the wall while he railed Michaela long and hard. In the afternoon, there was another break. He would return and rail Anming long and hard while Michaela turned away with headphones on. Michaela saw the positive difference this privacy had on Anming's spirits. Anming felt less restrained. As a result, he railed her as long and hard as he did Michaela. This was a new freedom Anming was feeling.

On Sunday, the eighth day of Kumbha, the day came for Anming's departure from the bubble. There was a party where everyone assured Michaela they would visit often. Alexis offered to MC the party on Anming's behalf. Foreseeing the extreme sexual games she would favor, Anming said hell no in the kindest way possible. "Thank you for being so thoughtful. I forbid you to go to such trouble."

Zach considered whether he should stop bothering Colby every single night. It was clear she'd needed it desperately so far since that fateful evening. He figured, when he thought about it, he shouldn't change his routine with her. It would only make her suspicious that he knew about her presumed affair with Jason. That first night with Anming, after she was asleep, he texted Colby, and she was as hot to trot as any time before. The night after, she pleaded tiredness. The baby was weighing her down. She promised she'd be ready for him again by their next week together. She'd been driving herself too hard lately, she said. It was probably mostly true.

When Jason decided to switch to the day shift, it was the last bit of evidence Zach required to conclude Colby and Jason were definitely lovers on the sly. None of his business. And if he were in Jason's place, he wouldn't stop at Colby. He'd be going after all three of his wives on the day shift. Again, none of his business.

Mateo stayed on the night shift. The rumor was that Mateo had a threesome with Charisse and Alexis every night. It sounded plausible to Zach.

On the graveyard shift, Berte continued to bed Aiden while Aanya took Ethan. Colette seduced whomever Alexis told her to.

Only Michaela was left in the bubble. It was lonely, but Zach visited her twice a day, giving her a nice railing both times. Anming often came to work with her, and knew to avoid Zach's visiting times.

Michaela knew how much Zach loved her lovey-dovey version. Because it was just the two of them, she began to do it for him when he visited in the afternoons.

One morning, she spoke to him about the process of getting into character. "Step one," Michaela said, "forget world is crap. Step two: forget that you and I are both shits. Step three: Forget that all relations get worse over time and end in hurt, pain, and remorse."

"There is hope," said Zach, almost defensively, upon hearing this.

"Bring me cup of hope and I'll believe," Michaela responded.

(To be continued)