Founders Ch. 76

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
8.4k words
4.78
3.1k
0

Part 75 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

76: Friday, Pisces 17, 231 2300 hours OST: Terminal Event

Anming was indeed inspired that week. She enjoyed her quiet time together with Zach and their sex more than ever. But she tired easily. After one time, he found that if he waited and held her, she would fall asleep from exhaustion. Wanting her to recover, he waited for her to happily drift off. He was left to wander the ship horny.

One of these times, he was passing Colette's cabin. Alexis precipitously opened the hatch and dragged him in there. "Zach, you look perfect for this, and I see you're already erect." Both women were naked. Alexis had changed her hair color to be half violet and half red. It gave her a more diabolical appearance. Alexis had Colette tied in what could only be described as a stress position. Her legs were tied behind her, heels to ass. Her arms were tied behind her and to her feet, which looked pretty uncomfortable. There was a bag over her head, but he would recognize Colette's body anywhere. "Please enter and fuck her, please. Get ready to stop and pull out when I tell you."

He enjoyed Colette's very wet and responsive pussy. As he churned her powerfully, her excitement quickly rose. Alexis had a hand on her thigh. Just as Colette was going to be able to cum, Alexis said, "Pull out." He obeyed. From the bag over Colette's head, there was a scream of frustration through a gag.

"This is going to be good," said Alexis. She got down on the bed and spread her legs, showing him her bare shaved pussy. Her vulva was open and brimming with moisture barely contained by her fat stubby labia. Her nasty excited smell wafted up to him as she stirred her moisture for him with two fingers. "When I pull the bag and the headphones off her, you enter me and take me until you cum and ejaculate in me, okay?" he nodded.

Alexis removed the bag from Colette's head and the headphones. Her gag remained. He entered Alexis in a single stroke. "UUUH!" she responded. "See slave, I have him now. I'm getting the strokes that would have released you from your torment. Oh, they feel so good! Pardon me while I cum on Zach's big dick JEEZ!" And sure enough, he felt her clip him. "And now, I can feel he's close. I'm going to get my insides bathed in the hot jizz you could have enjoyed. C'mon, fill me, Zach!"

"UHHHHH!" Zach moaned. Evidently Alexis knew where everybody was on their arousal cycle pretty perfectly.

"Oh yeah, he's shooting in me, slave. I can feel his hot jets... there's another one... pent up tonight Zacky? Anming not emptying your buckets?"

"She's still injured and recovering," said Zach. "She tries, but tires easily and falls asleep. I don't want to wake her."

"Listen to what a sweet caring man he is," Alexis told Colette. "Good thing I don't allow any of that here." She undid Colette's ball gag. She slid off Zach, catching their product in her hand. She sat the whole mess down on Colette's face. "Clean me out, slave. Nice and clean. You see, I am somewhat merciful. At least you get to eat the cum you could have had. It's still pretty warm. Fuck her again, Zach. Just a few strokes. Now pull out." Colette emitted a muffled wail from under Alexis's vulva. "Now tease her with just the tip. Rub it on her clit. Now stop." Another wail.

"I'm pretty excited to have her the rest of the way," said Zach. "Could I?"

"Do you really want to?" asked Alexis.

"Yeah, I haven't cum in her for a while," confessed Zach. "I'm pretty excited to do it."

"Okay, but I can't let her cum," said Alexis. She climbed off Colette's face and ball gagged her again. She put the headphones on Colette's head, and then the bag. She grabbed a rope that led to the ropes binding Colette's arms and legs behind her. She put a hand on Colette's thigh, then told Zach, "Okay, enjoy her, tiger."

Zach pressed into Colette's wet and ready pussy. Almost immediately, her needy cunt gripped him desperately. Alexis yanked on the rope and Colette grunted in pain, her orgasm thwarted. He didn't feel right about this, but Colette felt so good inside, and he was so close. Alexis yanked at the rope again, producing another grunt of pain from Colette. Maybe if he finished up quickly, he could spare Colette any more of this torment. He closed his eyes and focused hard on how good she felt and how badly he wanted to creampie her. He felt another jerk from Alexis and heard Colette grunt in pain around her gag.

This went on for minute after minute. Pretty soon, he was taking too long. Whenever he felt just about ready to climax, he felt the jerk again and felt Colette grunt and writhe in pain. He threw up his hands. "I can't do this," he said. He pulled out of Colette and got dressed.

"But Zach, you were almost there," said Alexis.

"I wouldn't have liked myself if I'd gotten there," said Zach. "I know she kind of needs it, but I'm sorry, I'm getting really creeped out by this. It was fine when we were edging her, but this, ugh. I'm really sorry. To both of you."

"It's fine Zach," said Alexis. "Thanks for listening to yourself. We don't want to emotionally scar you. Here," she pulled off Colette's hood, took off her headphones, and removed her gag.

"What's wrong?" asked Colette.

"Zach is too disturbed by seeing you hurt, you know, to edge you," said Alexis.

"Aw," said Colette, "You're such a sweetheart, Zach. I'm fine, and it was good for you to stop when you weren't feeling comfortable. And I'm fine."

"Having you getting hurt linked to my sexual performance in any way really gives me the heebie-jeebies," said Zach.

"Perfectly understandable," said Colette. "I've always known you weren't any part of a sadist."

"Don't worry about it, sport," said Alexis. "But don't leave. I'll stop punishing her. You can make eye contact and make sure she's enjoying herself while you fuck her."

"Okay," said Zach. He pulled his scrub pants and top off. He was limp.

"Climb up and enjoy her throat. Get hard," encouraged Alexis. After a minute of this, Zach was hard and eager.

"Yes!" said Colette as soon as Zach pulled out of her throat. "This will be so good," she whimpered.

Zach rocked into Colette's dripping wet crack in a couple of firm strokes. "Oui! Tellement! Tellement! Je meurs! AAAAAAAHH!!" She thrashed in ferocious ecstasy against her bonds. He'd never seen her orgasm like this. Alexis must have been edging her for a very long time. Hours of careful work had no doubt been ruined by him. It was like he was enjoying a fine whiskey. He enjoyed her slick tightness, fucking her at exactly his favorite pace. He felt her quiver and thrash helplessly in orgasm again, tightly bound as she was. He smelled the spicy slutty scent of her pussy merged with Alexis's.

"RAAAAAH!!" Zach yelled, and ejaculated into Colette with extreme satisfaction.

Colette joined Zach in extremis, clipping him hard, "AAAAUUUUUH!! La chaleur!!"

"Hah hah hah!" said Alexis. "I think you made her forget English, Zach. Don't worry. I'll teach her again after you leave."

The three said heartfelt goodbyes. As Zach turned to wave on the way out the hatch, he saw Alexis pick up the belt. He shut the hatch quickly. Maybe she'd just been moving it. Best not to make stuff up. Whatever they did clearly worked well for both of them.

Zach left Colette's quarters still a little shaken. Once Colette was already suffering, Zach had felt obligated to continue, optimistic it would be quick. He was grateful he was no longer in charge of her. He was grateful Alexis was able and suited. He felt exhausted emotionally and physically from the experience. He took another shower then joined a sleeping Anming in their quarters.

An hour later, Zach was awake, hard, and dangerously horny again. Anming slept on peacefully. Gently, he slipped out of bed, slipped on his clothes, and left their quarters. He figured Michaela was always happy to see him. Well, happy was never the right word for Michaela. She was welcoming, more like. He headed up Radial Arm A1 to visit her.

Zach found Michaela and Charisse sleeping together in the fuckspace. They were wrapped around each other in a very sensual way. He gazed at the women's naked bodies.

Charisse was pale as ivory everywhere now. She had lost the sun-kissed appearance she'd had on Earth. She was neatly shaved, with everything on display. Her face bore a hint of her stunning Miss America smile. She still had that generous meaty ass of hers. The folds of her pussy were stuck together. Her anus looked greasy and a little roughed up. Her one lock of white hair drifted free of her crew cut in the weightlessness.

Michaela was petite against Charisse's Miss America stature. She looked flushed when juxtaposed with Charisse's ivory skin. In sleep, Michaela's face bore what Zach would describe as a happy scowl. Down below, her meaty pussy lips were slightly parted.

Zach couldn't for the life of him figure what they had been attempting to accomplish with such a strange arrangement. Charisse's ankle rested against Michaela's cheek. Charisse's head was partly stuck into one of the leg holes.

Zach poked his head into the leg hole and kissed Charisse's crew cut to wake her. He whispered, "Would you two enjoy any company, or should I let you rest?"

"I think we would like company," Charisse whispered in reply. "We're always awake enough for you, Zach."

"You're a sweetheart," said Zach.

"I've been thinking," said Charisse. Her thousand watt smile blasted forth.

"About what?" asked Zach.

"About you being in love with me," said Charisse. "About encouraging it. Maybe it's the baby affecting my brain, but it doesn't seem so ill-advised as it once did."

"Have I finally convinced you I can stay away if you want to be rid of me?" Zach joked.

"I'm serious," said Charisse. "Was I trying to keep you from getting your heart hurt by me? Was I trying to keep myself safe from another good man who would never accept me for who I am? Both have already happened between us."

"Not irredeemably," said Zach.

"You think so?" said Charisse. "Then I'd like to try."

"How should we go about it?" asked Zach.

"I think I want... a week," said Charisse. "Like your wives. I see them, Anming and Colby especially, parading you around during theirs. They look smug as kittens in milk."

"You want to be smug?" asked Zach.

"No, I want to... own you. I want to... yes... show you off," said Colette, her smile shining, her eyes sparkling, mesmerizing him. "But just for a week. To see if I like it."

"I'll set something up," said Zach.

"Will all end in tragedy," Michaela piped up from above them.

"Don't listen to her, Zach," said Charisse, eyes flashing. "Fuck us. Fuck my throat while I scissor her some more." She grabbed Michaela's wrists, and with a flip of her hips, they were grinding pussies. "It occurs to me I've rarely tasted your jizz. I guess I'd better learn all about it if I'm going to be your wife. I have to be ready to blow you off while I'm healing from our baby reaming me out like a large bore cannon. Mmm. I love how this little bitch's fat cunt lips kiss my clit when I grind her just right."

"Dyavol!" shouted Michaela, "Fuck you! UGH!"

"She doesn't swear at me like that," said Zach.

"She likes it a lot," Charisse confided. "Now grab my head. Ahh! Gug! Gug! Gug!" He held her head firmly at the edge of the fuckspace leg hole. With this leverage, he fucked her throat slow and deep. When he got close, which didn't take long given Charisse's magic throat, he held it in. She squirmed and trembled.

"What are you doing to her?" asked Michaela.

"Choking her with my cock," Zach replied.

Michaela redoubled her grinding on the shuddering Charisse. Suddenly, Charisse's legs shot out straight and she managed to choke out, "Rrr! Guk! K! K! K! K! K! K!" as she had a massive orgasm. Her face was purple when Zach pulled out. Charisse gasped and coughed. She'd orgasmed quite hard. He knew she loved a good choke during her orgasms.

As soon as she'd recovered, Charisse encouraged him, "Put it back in, Zach! Cum in my throat, in my mouth, all over my face. I want it! Guh! Guh! Guh! Huh K-K-K-K!" Another orgasm thanks to Michaela's grinding. He was getting close.

He continued to slam Charisse's throat. As she shuddered again, transfixed in orgasm, he lost it and shot a big wad directly into her stomach. He pulled out some and filled her mouth with another shot. A third wad hit her in the nose and stuck there, dangling. She choked, and some of the cum ran out her nose. "Are you okay?" he asked her.

"Oh fuck! No! Yes! Okay!" Charisse said, disoriented.

Zach squeezed into the fuckspace from the top. It was not built for three people, especially not if one of them was him. He was after Michaela. He wanted to give her tight, wet, and excitable cunt a nice long ride. His just-milked cock was still stiff and willing. As he scooted and positioned himself between her legs, Charisse got pushed down and under her feet.

"Take me, you fucking bastard!" moaned Michaela, and that's when Zach rammed his penis into her splashing slot. It immediately grew three sizes, along with her heart. "Ai-ugh! You menace bastard!" she cried. Or maybe she'd said, "You men are all bastards!" He had her face crushed between his chest and the straining fuckspace wall as he rammed her. She called to Charisse, "Are you okay down there my little fox kitten?"

"Ugh," Charisse replied.

"Ugh! I will finish off this crazy-- ugh! Fuck me Zach!" Michaela moaned.

Zach figured Charisse could survive underfoot in free-fall while he pleasurably lengthened and widened Michaela's tight snatch for her. "UGH! UNNNNN!" There was a favorable review right there, in fact. He had some staying power. Widening her was a losing battle. She was only getting tighter. "RRRRRUH!!" she shouted in another orgasm. This time she sprayed girl cum all over the insides of the fuckspace, all over Charisse. Now Charisse's hair would smell like kippers in mango sauce.

-----

At breakfast, Zach had Colby, Anming and Colleen gathered around the table. "Charisse wants a week with me," he said.

"It goes without saying," Anming commented. "We can't indulge every one of our crewmates. We would hardly ever get him ourselves."

"Just for one time, to try it," said Zach.

"What is she up to?" asked Colby suspiciously.

"It's great news, I think," said Colleen. "Her thinking has really evolved. I think she'd long since given up on measuring up to any man's moral code. But then she met Zach, who's a total slut himself, hah hah!"

"It sounds like there are no hard objections," Zach said.

"It's your choice, Zach," said Colleen. "We don't own you. That said, it should be after the existing cycle."

"Why is it that new people always have to go in front of me?" complained Colby. "After my next turn, if you please."

"No problem," said Zach. "After your next week."

-----

At the end of their daily meeting, Zach chuckled and said to Ayana, "There's something that Anming made me promise to ask you about. I think you'll find it pretty amusing."

"Anything Anming has to say, I think it will be very charming. You know that, Zach," said Ayana. "I guess it's ship-wide knowledge now that I have a terrible crush on her."

"I know how that is," said Zach, referring to his own terrible crush on Ayana.

Ayana ignored the reference. "Well, out with it," she prompted.

"She's certain that all women must enjoy my attentions as much as she does," said Zach. "So she made me promise to ask you whether you want another tumble with me."

Ayana chuckled, "Two falls out of three, eh?"

"She's a loon," chuckled Zach.

"I don't know," said Ayana. "You're a good man, Zach. And everyone wants to be desired. I admit that your passion during our inseminations helped. If you'd been bored and staring off into the distance, it would have been truly ick."

"I know you're crushy on her," said Zach. "That doesn't mean you have to adopt all her viewpoints. You're scaring me. You're yanking my tail, aren't you?"

"Actually, I'm serious. It was easier with you than it would have been with anyone else I can imagine," said Ayana. "Can't you take a simple compliment?"

"Well," said Zach, "thanks, then."

"I have a counteroffer for Anming," Ayana smiled.

Zach's brain short-circuited. "Wha huh?"

"If she's involved, then yes," said Ayana. "I'm talking about a threesome, Zach. I'll do anything either of you want of me as long as Anming, hmm, allows my attentions. None of us has to do anything we find particularly distasteful. And before you ask, Zach, you penetrating me is not distasteful to me. To make it better for me, if Anming would divert my attention while it's happening, so much the better. Fair enough?"

Zach suddenly felt hot all over his body. He swallowed and said, "That's an interesting proposal. I'll relay it."

Later, when Zach and Anming were cuddled together after their bedtime sex, he tried to communicate Ayana's response. "Ayana answered you," he said, then repeated, "Ayana!" Anming nodded. "She wants a threesome. A three..." he held up three fingers.

"Certainly you can have her three times, my virile husband," Anming replied. "Does she mean three in a row? My, she is greedy. But it's understandable, since you've been neglecting her and have not even asked. Don't make a woman come to you and beg, my husband. Leave us women a shred of dignity, I implore you."

Zach shook his head. "Ayana!" he shouted. "You!" he said, tapping Anming's chest. "Me!" he said, tapping his own chest. "Together!" he said, interlacing his fingers.

Anming stared at him a moment, dumbfounded. "Three all together at the same time? I suppose it's not too hard to believe. I admit your wives have sometimes indulged in such behavior when overcome with passion. I suppose, given her obvious fear of men, she must need my support. Understandable."

Anming thought, then continued, "Well, then. You must relieve Ayana's hungry womb, my husband, and satisfy your own insatiable urges. Repeated times, as much as will slake your awful thirst. Understandable, since she has an Asian cast to her features. I'm abashed that I haven't the strength to accept you much more often than you already have me. And you're so very kind to me when your needs take hold of you. Kinder than I deserve. It should satisfy her, also, more than she can imagine. How long has it been since you had her?" She paused to feel his forehead. It was as if she feared he would develop a fever if he didn't have more Asian pussy than she could provide herself.

"You know she'll!" said Zach, and licked the web between his index and middle finger to illustrate. "You!" he said, tapping her chest.

"Oh," replied Anming. "I can tolerate such behavior, don't worry. It's exciting to think that if you flood her lesbian womb enough times with your cream, perhaps it will change her attitude toward men in general. This will help her in the future to find a respectable husband for her children's benefit if not her own. Not you. You're already spread too thin. But another."

Zach shook his head and did a face palm.

Later, Zach sat on the bed watching a big-bellied Ayana. Her face and fingers were between an even bigger-bellied Anming's legs. She made gentle, worshipful love to Anming with her lips and tongue.

Anming sighed and groaned. She didn't want to give Ayana the satisfaction of knowing how much pleasure was enveloping her. Anming moaned, "You're making me question... haah... whether I'm an impostor with men. Whether I'm actually a dirty lesbian through and through, to be reviled, after all, just like Caine accused..."

Ayana rose from her delicious slow tongue and lip pleasuring of Anming's clitoral area to reply. Still stroking Anming's g-spot and sensitive anal ring with her fingers, she replied, "You don't have to question your sexuality. You only have to consider whether your sexuality is as strictly defined as you think it is."

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers