Founders Ch. 76

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You, also," Anming argued, "You must be affected by my Zach's ardent desire, his loving thrusts."

"Speaking of that," said Zach. "I'm getting really, really excited, ladies."

"Our kind of loving, women's kind of loving, is not the desperate goal-oriented frenzy of the rutting male animal," Ayana argued. "It's a long, intense building of truly being with, a human and sentient activity. That said, I'm sensitive to your desperate urges Zach. If you'd be so kind as to let me continue with Anming as I am, feel free." She wagged her lean, muscular bottom in his direction. "My rectum is prepared as well, if you'd prefer it."

"Wow, choices," Zach thrilled, now behind Ayana and excitedly stroking his penis in her oily ass crack. "Which do you want?"

"Enjoy yourself, Zach," said Ayana. "I'm focusing on Anming. Rest assured your activity won't be unpleasant to me. It's in the context of my face being buried in Anming's succulent snatch, after all. In fact, your animal rutting may even cause me to orgasm. In the bigger picture, for me, it's part of me loving Anming. So just enjoy yourself."

Zach was so excited, he only had a few functioning brain cells left. He was definitely not prepared to unpack what Ayana was babbling about. Instead, he thrust, stretched, and opened up her juicy pussy. He knew it was due to her enjoyment of Anming, and he shared that. He felt close to both women's excitement as he stroked deliciously in Ayana. He was trying to not jerk her around as he greatly enjoyed her. It would disrupt her work on Anming.

It was seeing his sweetheart writhe in joy and orgasm on Ayana's tongue. It was enjoying the tight, quivering grip of Ayana's forbidden cunt. He groaned and shook in enormous orgasm. As gently as he could manage, he relieved his semen into Ayana's willingly offered lesbian baby hole. It was such delicious and incongruous satisfaction his brain practically exploded.

"Well, good," said Ayana to Anming. "Now we can enjoy each other in peace for a little while at least."

"Haven't you received my husband ever before?" Anming chortled. "He's hardly just begun! Now subjugate and fill her vile dung hole with your voluminous and fertile cream, my husband. Didn't you hear her beg you for an assault on it? Conquering it with your massive manhood will broaden her sexual horizons indeed, heh heh."

Zach firmly and lovingly pushed into Ayana's anus. She stopped licking Anming and said to her, "This will be good preparation. I was hoping you'd be willing to anally fist me later? Your delicate hand and arm should feel glorious in me."

With a moue of distaste, Anming replied, "We'll see. Now please," she whimpered, and desperately pulled Ayana's face back to her near-orgasming vulva.

In the end, nobody's sexual opinions or attitudes changed much. Ayana remained pretty darn lesbian even though she had several powerful orgasms while Zach was enjoying her. Anming remained conflicted. She confessed with humiliation her attraction to women during her orgasms with Ayana. She openly crowed out her heterosexuality fiercely whenever Zach took her. As for Zach, his love for and enjoyment of both women never wavered.

The lovemaking back and forth between Anming and Ayana was endless. It fascinated Zach how adept Anming was at it. Perhaps it was natural ability. Perhaps it was her time with Caine. Certainly Ayana's excited response was the thrill of having a new woman to play with. That Ayana was a goddess of female desire and delight was beyond question.

Ayana, being very persuasive, got Anming to anally fist her for an extended period. Zach had never seen a woman orgasm so frequently or passionately before. It was outrageously hot. Ayana barely noticed when Zach ejaculated all over her buns and Anming's arm. Anming, a look of concentration and resolve on her face, churned Ayana tirelessly to halfway up her forearm. It took everything she had to overcome her distaste of touching Ayana's soil.

Much of the time, Zach lay and watched the visual feast of the two women pouring their love and excitement into each other. Whenever he became urgently aroused, he took with permission an accessible mouth, cunt, or asshole for his pleasure. He usually took two or three turns in various holes and then calmed down again for a while.

This continuum of loving, sleeping, and fucking lasted all night and into the morning. Zach was never able to truly get into the complex flow of the women's lovemaking. The waxing and waning of it, from his point of view, mystified him. It seemed to him he was an outsider to the world they created together, though not an unwelcome one. He tried to absorb from the women what lovemaking could be if freed from the agenda that, as a male, underscored his every breath and thought.

-----

"I relieve you," said Alexis.

"I stand relieved," said Colleen.

Zach caught Colleen as she passed by and bent her over the plotting table right there in Control A. Alexis looked on with amusement. "Zach, what are you doing?" Colleen chuckled nervously.

Zach took a pair of trauma shears and swiftly cut Colleen's flight suit and panties through the crotch. Pinning her head to the table, he ripped further, giving himself unfettered and unobstructed access to both her holes. He stirred her cunt opening with his dick. It was juicy enough. He thrust in to the hilt, eliciting an "UUUH!" from her.

Thus pinned head down and transfixed on his cock, Colleen heard, "You're off duty now, wife. Until you go on duty again at 10 AM tomorrow, you're my woman, period. No decisions to weigh. No concerns to mull. No cares to disturb. You are sensation. Just being enjoyed, and enjoying. Giving pleasure I want. Taking pleasure I give." Zach fucked her firmly.

Alexis, quietly standing by the main control console, quietly watched with a look of excited amusement. As pleasure from Zach's fucking suffused Colleen's blushing face, her hand crept into her waistband.

"Zach," Colleen chuckled, "shouldn't we- OW! Nnngh!"

Zach had spanked her ass hard. "Don't talk. Feel."

In fact, Colleen had been so stressed lately. After launch, she'd been stuck in that infernal bubble. Once out of the bubble, her ship, her command was in disarray. Then she'd had the terrible embarrassment of the accident, where she'd been caught with her pants down and Mateo had saved the day. Every decision her responsibility, however opaque. How very much she'd denied herself the option of surrender, surrender, surrender. She shrieked, "HYAAAA!! Dear Lord!" Her orgasm shook her like a rag doll and everything splashed on the deck and her destroyed clothes.

"Wow! She's a squirter!" enthused Alexis, coming closer to watch and jilling faster.

"She only does it when she needs to," groaned Zach. "You're gripping my dick so tight and slippery, my wife, my Colleen. The pleasure. It's coming soon, darling."

"AAAAUGH!" Colleen cried in a loud orgasm, stronger than the last. Colby had arrived because of the noise. She stood quietly at the edge of the control room, watching the couple. Anming, also alerted, walked up to join her. Scowling, she grabbed a large dinner napkin from the galley. She placed it gently over Zach's hand holding Colleen's head to the table. She sought to spare Colleen embarrassment, but now it looked silly.

Just as Anming placed the napkin on Colleen's head, Zach locked his hips into her. "RRAAAH!!" His feeling was so fierce, his release so utter.

The couple shared a moment of hushed silence. A squeak burst from Alexis as she shuddered and tried to orgasm as softly as possible. Colleen heard it and knew if she scolded Alexis for masturbating on duty, Zach would spank her more. She would deal with it some other time.

Zach stroked some lube from his pocket on and into Colleen's pucker.

Anming, watching with the others, grimaced as she watched this part.

Colleen managed, "UUUUUH!" as Zach forced his entire cock through her tight anal sphincter.

Anming covered her eyes, swore something in Chinese, and added, "in front of everybody."

Ayana and Khushi showed up to the crowd, as did the men, Jason and Mateo. Charisse was tucked away somewhere in the back trying to look over or around the others.

Colleen, however, was unaware of the crowd that had gathered during her ecstasy. She only felt herself held down tight and Zach's penis deliciously punishing her back door. Ever since puberty she'd lived for this feeling. It was the hefty cock stretching her everything in painful pleasure. It was the firm control of her body as he dominated her and used her for his sport. And more than this, it was his powerful demand. She must banish all thoughts but him and the powerful pleasuring he was giving her. She moaned long and low as a deep thrumming anal orgasm shook her whole body.

Zach, enjoying Colleen's tight anus more than ever before, was delighted his plan was working so well. It had been so long since he and Colleen had really connected. It was all his fault. Before launch, there had been too much serious work. After launch, she had been in the bubble. There, he'd felt the demand to spread his attentions around fairly. And since the bubble, worries about Colby with Jason and its implications had turned him into a zombie.

This week, he wanted to focus only on Colleen. Give her a real break from her demanding duties. Give her a home and a man to cleave to and feel secure with. In short, truly become for her what she'd originally asked of him as a lover, "I want us to keep each other up all night. I want you to make me forget I'm in charge of all this. I want you to make me your slave for an evening. I want you to kill me with this great big dick of yours."

"I'm getting close, sweetheart," Zach was forced to blurt.

"Haaaa finish me off!" Colleen whimpered. "Give me another."

"Sure thing, sweetheart," Zach continued, taking her now with intense focus. "Any pleasure my lady wants, she gets." The pounding continued as Colleen's overwhelmed body tensed, relaxed, and tensed harder. "UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" From the bottom of her guts the orgasm came to set her ablaze.

Satisfied, Zach let himself go, and a moment later, locked his hips tightly, "RRRRRAAH!!" In his extreme enjoyment, he nearly climbed Colleen and the plotting table. He ended up with one knee on the table, bracing, his hips quivering as he unloaded. He sprayed shot after shot of his life force deeply, forcefully, and satisfyingly into her lovely ass.

Zach was panting in ecstasy, and Colleen was deep in erotic reverie when the applause started. At first it was only Alexis, but then the entire crew that was in attendance joined in.

Colleen's eyes went wide as she realized every waking member of the crew was here. "Is this going to undermine my authority?" she complained. There was laughter.

"Like Zach said, you need a real break Colleen," said Alexis. "You need to stand down."

Anming piped up from the crowd. "Dear commander, when off duty you must obey our husband. This is your precious week to enjoy and sate his enormous thirst for you specifically. It is your solemn duty this week to give yourself to constant doses of his virile seed. Thus, you can be serene in your between times with only a few touch ups. For your own good, surrender your concerns and bask in your husband's care."

"I will, Anming," said Colleen, "and thank you."

With that, Zach gathered Colleen up in his arms. Amidst applause, he carried her toward Head A1. As he passed Charisse, he told her, "Your week will come directly after Colby's." She nodded in recognition. He shut the door.

"Can somebody bring me a mop?" asked Alexis.

-----

The next day, Jason passed Zach in the hall. Zach turned around and asked, "A moment? I want to thank you for taking such good care of Colby."

"That's generous of you, Zach. I'm glad Colby told you," said Jason. "The situation as it stood made me very uncomfortable. And, as for getting into the whole thing in the first place, who could resist her?"

"Nobody," said Zach. A quiet moment of meaning passed between them. "I remember her before the selection. Her workshop was right next door to the medical clinic where I worked. She was always so calm, saying 'Everything will work out fine.' And we kept our distance, because, you know. The last thing you'd want is to get involved with someone else in the selection pool. Either you'd go or they would. It would be brutal. Then the day after we were both selected, I visited her at her house. She threw me down on her entryway rug with one of her Aikido moves. She said, 'Is it okay if I love you?' I learned she had been crushing mightily on me for months. I never felt luckier in my life than in that moment. Since then, it's been volatile. She's already kicked me to the curb once. You seem to have no problem meeting her shifting and exacting standards."

"Let me tell you this, Zach, and I want you to hear this." Zach could tell Jason wanted to take him by the shoulders and shake him. Such gravitas in the man. He didn't seem a foot shorter. Jason continued, "I'm her piece on the side. She likes me just fine. She loves you, really loves you. I can tell better than anyone, wouldn't you think? Never doubt it. Don't lose her by default."

"Thank you. I'll do my best," said Zach. He added, "I envy you the time you have with her."

"I envy you the life you'll have with her, the children," said Jason.

"For the time being, I'm glad she has us both," said Zach. And they shook hands and left it at that.

-----

It was Monday Mina 2, and Zach was running his week with Colleen up to the last moment. She was due to relieve Berte in a couple of minutes. He was having her on the surgical table in Medical Bay A next door. They were face to face, eye to eye as he fucked her. He asked, "Are you sore enough now to remember me?"

"I'm sore in both holes, but I don't need that to remember you," said Colleen. "You're not just a big dick to me, Zach. Or even just the father of our kid. I love you, lover boy. Never more than just now. Thank you for this week. Keep trying to outdo yourself; I can use it. You make me happy. Oh Christ, I can feel you. Let's finish together. I'm ready. I'm ready. Ohhhhmmm." With a reasonably quiet grunt, he ejaculated into her. He sighed with satisfaction.

Colleen was dressed and there to relieve Berte on the dot. "I relieve you."

"I stand relieved," said Berte. She looked over at Zach's face, then back to Colleen. "Does he have a funny look?" Berte asked the commander.

Colleen glanced over at Zach. "Oh-oh."

"You're my wife, too," Zach said to Berte. This was the beginning of his transition to the graveyard watch and his week with Berte. He patted the plotting table. "You deserve no less."

"She certainly doesn't, mister," said Colleen. "But our control room shouldn't smell like a whorehouse and need a swabbing every hour. Take it indoors, kids, please. Too much of this behavior, Zach, and people will start showing up to your shift changes for the entertainment value."

"Sure thing, Colleen," Berte giggled. She grabbed Zach's hand and dragged him antispinward over toward Radial Arm Bay A1. "Byee!" She backed him out of Colleen's sight into the privacy of the instrument bay. She pulled his head down toward her face with a giggle and gave him a deep wet kiss. The kiss was filled with all her passionate honest uncompromising love for him.

Zach sat down and pulled Berte down into his lap in the secluded corner. They kissed ardently, unhurried. They had sixteen hours until the next graveyard watch. He was not worried about the circadian transition. He could count on her to fuck him to sleep, ample sleep, over that period.

Zach slipped up Berte's pullover to expose her magnificent titties, recently nicknamed Frustration and Depression. They were more massive with milk than ever. He latched onto Depression and the colostrum urgently sprayed down his throat. She sighed and shared, "Ohhh I need this. Since you started sucking me, I've started to feel painfully full at odd times in my off weeks. So now I make Aiden suck 'em dry from time to time. Now he's a good little, or huh, big nurser." Frustration had a slow leak in anticipation. He pulled a hand towel out of his pocket and held it to the other girl. He relieved the pressure on Depression.

Once both teats were lovingly drained, Berte slid off Zach's lap. She slipped out of her stretch pants and panties. She spread and showed him her brimming wet pussy and prepared anus. She'd come to duty prepared and had become more prepared in the course of her watch. "They're so sensitive," she whispered. "Your sucking nearly made me cum. C'mon you nasty motherfucker, I want your dick while it's still wet with her. Oh yeah, I heard you over there. Made me want to touch myself, but I waited, waited for this. Thanks to our darling commander, longer fuck for me," she growled.

In a swift frenzy of passion, Zach pulled down his scrubs and crouched over Berte. His penis was plenty stiff, even to open her tight little puzzle of a pussy. And the way was slick. Lovingly he stirred, lodged. She bit her finger to keep from crying out as he entered her. He pressed, slid into her slick tightness, rocked her open wider and longer. Before he was even fully lodged, she writhed and mewed softly in orgasm. She was a hot little kitty this morning.

The nice hard deck surface made up for the Martian gravity. He slid in, pressed her hips to the deck, and enjoyed his length in her thoroughly as they locked eyes. She was giving him her famous eye job, a nice steady one. "You know I can hear you over there," Colleen called. Berte giggled. Her eyes fluttered shut as she writhed again in orgasm, pinned tightly to the deck.

They finished passionately and quietly, and being quiet made it more intense. There was no way to scream the pleasure out. It was all bottled up, bouncing around. When Zach had given his gift, and they were tittering together about something, Colleen said, "The mop is over there, if you don't mind." They dressed, gave the floor a wipe like Colleen asked, and went to bed in Ethan and Aiden's quarters. Ethan was with Aanya as usual, and Aiden was with the Breeding Bitches for the week.

They had a quick dinner in Galley A. They had it to themselves. Berte upheld the Trigonometry tradition of bending over the dining table at the end of the meal. She did it with a giggle and a wiggle of her meaty ass. Zach loved gripping her ass. He had her in her anus, because Berte loved it, and he hadn't had it yet. Plus, the sink was right there to wash off in afterwards. She'd prepared it before her shift began. It was all cleaned out, lubed, and awaiting his arrival. With a touch-up of lube from his pocket on her pucker, he slipped in smoothly and with delicious force.

Berte was no longer gossiping, but she was still a voluble texter. "You still don't understand much about Anming's work, Zach. What makes her so important." Her phone now spoke everything Berte typed in real time in a pleasant woman's voice. The woman kept going when Berte made the occasional mistake. It would say things like "...it's-backspace-backspace-backspace...its grandeur..."

"I know she's supposed to be the smartest person who ever lived," Zach said.

"What does that even mean?" texted Berte rhetorically. "Anming is standing in a particular place in history that nobody else can look from. From the vantage of her deep understanding, she has a reasonable chance of solving the Unified Field Paradox. That's huge, Zach. You only know her as your quiet and dutiful wife, but her work could change everything. Literally everything."

"Not my love for you," said Zach, giving her a good spank on one cheek.

"Aww! Stand by," Berte texted. She had to stop to have a nice juicy orgasm.

"I'll bite," said Zach. "What is this paradox I should appreciate?"