Founders Ch. 80

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
6.7k words
4.72
2.6k
2
0

Part 79 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

80: Thursday, Mesha 12, 231 0600 hours OST: Just Roll With It

Zach returned to Charisse's quarters. She was sitting on the bed with Anming and nursing little Vrishika. They'd been talking. Both women looked up at him somewhat sternly.

"Everything okay?" he asked, undressing to match their nakedness. "Are we all ready for bed?"

Anming sighed. "My husband, Charisse has begged me to mention to you my slight difficulty with your libido. I agreed to do so," she said. "Every night, you've been availing yourself twice at bedtime, twice in the morning, and three or more times during the night. Even offering you both holes, I'm often sore in them both during my workday. Please understand, it's never unpleasant to be under you. And you know I'm ecstatic to have such a virile husband. I remind you that you have many other means of calming your loins. There are always women who need to feel your hard penis fill them, your hot ejaculate. Mmm. My point is, perhaps you might spread your seed more? Perhaps before bed? Perhaps upon awakening? I am happy to continue to serve as you desire. I love waking up in your big strong arms and having you close at night. I would prefer less attention. Too much of a good thing is, well, too much."

Zach realized immediately he'd been thoughtless. He'd forgotten Anming's stoic nature and her desire to accept anything from him without complaint. In his intense and unremitting desire for her, he'd been beating her tiny vagina and rectum to a pulp. He sighed. He hated being clueless. It was just so good with her. It was not just her normally lean body. Even painfully inflated as she currently was, she was irresistible. It wasn't just her always slick and impossibly tight vaginal canal. It was her way of saying "No, no, no!" while her body said "Yes, yes, yes!" He sighed. But, he must agree. He didn't want her to be unhappy. He said, "Thank you for speaking up. And thank you so much Charisse, for getting her to speak up."

"Sure thing," said Charisse with a smile. "It's the least I can do for our revered second wife. I want to contribute however I can to building a life with all of you."

"You are definitely contributing, Charisse. Thanks also for letting Anming stay with us and fend off her nightmares," said Zach. "Anming, you know I have both Khushi and Colleen twice every day. Of those who have opted in as wives, that's everybody who is able-bodied at present. Soon, other wives will be healed enough to relieve some of your burden. That will be in a few weeks only. Perhaps I should sleep in different beds until then? The last thing I want is to hurt you."

"Please don't, my husband," said Anming. "Charisse and I have been enjoying your presence during our sleep cycle. If that's the alternative, I'm happy to continue serving as I have. Perhaps Charisse can help you more with her mouth?"

"Anming, I greatly enjoy having you in the mornings," said Zach. "How about I try to settle myself before coming to bed each night? That should help some."

"As you say, my husband," said Anming, nodding. "Thank you. And now." Anming lay back and spread her legs. "I know you were expecting my warm vagina at bedtime this sleep cycle. I'm not feeling sore. Please avail yourself with no further distraction."

She looked restless, itching to be railed hard. She moaned, "Avail yourself fully. Let all your libido out in me, please, my husband. Don't hold back in the least." The talk had evidently started her engines. Once Anming got started, she was always a quivering screaming multiorgasmic animal of lust.

Zach was grateful for Anming's recovery. Many women would have become frigid after being sexually tortured as she had been. It was all too common, unfortunately. She was an exceptional woman who deserved life and lovemaking on the most ideal terms for her.

His penis was already throbbing hard. He reached for her and kissed her mouth, kissed her throat. He positioned his face between her legs to tease up her juices. Charisse switched on her vibrator and played with herself as she watched this. "Oh yeah," she moaned, "Give her all your libido, Zach. Mmm!"

-----

"What brings you to my humble abode?" texted Berte. Her phone spoke out the words for her.

"I hear you're making baby carriages," said Zach.

"I am," Berte texted.

"Charisse heard about your baby carriages and sent me to fetch one," said Zach.

"Did Charisse explain the price to you?" texted Berte.

"The price?" asked Zach. "No."

"Those of us who are healing are desperate for some attention," texted Berte. "The price is to... hmm, let me think. This time it's tongue my asshole while I masturbate. I'll tell you when I'm done."

"Seems like a good cause," said Zach.

Berte was dressed for success. She flipped up her miniskirt, revealing her naked holes underneath. Zach got to work rimming her. It was pleasant work.

"Mmm, you're good at this, Zach," texted Berte as she grunted in pleasure. "Aiden was by earlier to fetch a baby carriage for Khushi. He's good with his mouth as well. Keep going. Keep going. Yes. And more. Yes very good. I'm having another. Thank you Zach. Please continue. Yes. Very good." Her phone's calm monotone delivery of her little text comments during her excitement were such a bizarre turn-on. He barely heard the phone speak them over Berte's loud whimpers, grunts, and moans. Berte always had a new way of driving him wild sexually by being so uniquely herself.

-----

Zach knocked on Colby's hatch. A minute later she opened it. She wore a powder blue gym shirt and nothing else. It came down far enough to barely cover her slot. Her hair was wild. "Did I wake you up?" he asked gently.

"Not quite," she yawned. He saw that she held her high-tech vibrator in one hand. So it had been a different kind of interruption. "Hmm, I was hoping you'd drop by. What made you think of me, lover?" She regarded him calmly and expectantly with her dark brown eyes, her head cocked to one side. It was that CEO look of hers. It always made him feel like she could see right through him.

"I'm here to give you a medical exam. Ayana is feeling low energy today and has been having random labor pains on and off. She's due any day now. I'm taking over her rounds today," Zach explained.

"So it's a house call, is it doctor?" Colby said, licking her generous lips with her little pink tongue. She yanked him into her quarters and cycled the hatch after him. She climbed up on the chair where she sat to nurse Mina and stood up on it. "Do you remember our phone conversation after we were both picked? How I wanted you to play doctor with me?"

"Yes," he chuckled. "But I'm sorry to be a party pooper. This is a professional thing for me. If I got all wrapped up in trying to fulfill your horny doctor fantasy and made the tiniest oversight, I'd never forgive myself."

She danced for him on the chair, arms over her head, swaying her hips back and forth. "C'mon, doctor baby, examine this. Are my hips working you right?"

Zach chuckled nervously. "Yes. Now let's get the exam over with, and then I'll be able to concentrate on something else." Despite his need to be professional, his eyes were drawn to her slender chocolate brown legs. The only reason why that little gym shirt covered so much was that Colby's legs came all the way up to her ears. Well, that was an exaggeration. But they were at least half her teeny height.

She saw him ogling her and quirked her mouth. "Eyes up here, doctor," she said. "Up to here." She tugged her shirt halfway up her midriff. Her belly was toning up nicely postpartum. Her slot looked, hmm, nice, and tight, and lonely. Her slot peeked open tantalizingly as she parted her legs for balance. Her short black muff looked ripe. It looked like she'd trimmed it, no doubt in preparation for the big day. "Do I look healthy enough to you?"

Zach's cock was filling with blood. "Seriously, heh heh. This is a kind of torture."

"Don't tell me you've never had a female patient come on to you?" asked Colby.

"Yes, but you and I are emotionally connected," he explained. "And I miss you so badly, Colby, sweetie. So badly."

She stopped dancing. "Okay, I can see I'm being mean. I'll be a good girl."

For good measure, he pulled out the checklist for the exam and began to go down it scrupulously.

"Hasn't a woman ever come on to you during an exam?" she asked.

"Kinda," he said. "But you know the drill. Exams are nervous matters on both sides. The more interested a woman seemed in those situations, the more nervous I got. So it is not sexy."

As he continued his exam, she asked, "So have you ever made love to a patient?"

"No, never a current patient," he said. "As I said, just a wrong context for stuff like that for so many reasons."

"So an ex-patient, then?" she asked. "I bet you had 'em lined up in the hallway."

"I wasn't in the habit of fucking my patients or ex-patients," he said defensively.

"You know what I mean," said Colby.

"If a woman expressed an interest and wasn't just idly flirting, I would tell her we would have to get her a new doctor before we could contemplate anything like that," said Zach. "It's a bright line. You can't be romantically involved with a current patient. There are all kinds of reasons to be scrupulous about it."

"Baby, you're blowing all kinds of holes in my pervy doctor molestation fantasies," said Colby. "Okay, at least tell me about the best one, the best girl you ever picked up that you met through being her doctor."

"Well that's easy," said Zach. "But it's not a particularly happy story."

"Why?" Colby grinned. "Did she dump your ass?"

"No, she died," said Zach.

"Oh, shit! I'm so sorry, honey!" Colby jumped up from her sitting position on the bed, grabbed him, and hugged him around the chest tightly.

"It was a couple years ago," said Zach. "I'm a firm believer that grief changes a person for the better. I'd dealt with grief already with the death of my parents. Getting to acceptance with that tragedy helped me in grieving her. But I'm probably not done. It was so hard to lose her."

Holding him tightly, Colby said, "Tell to me about her, baby."

"I'd love to," Zach said. "Her name was Aubrey. Aubrey Grayson. I don't think anyone who ever met her will ever forget her. She lit up a room like you wouldn't believe. And she was gorgeous. Chocolate brown skin, very similar to your tone. In fact, I remember when I first met you, I thought, 'She reminds me a little bit of Aubrey'. Not just your look, but your spirit. She was only twenty-five when she died. I was twenty-nine at the time."

"She'd been exposed to a high dose of radiation, which is why she was seeing me. She had leukemia. Her bone marrow had all died. She was getting blood transfusions while we were hoping a bone marrow transplant was taking root. In retrospect, I think I fell in love with her the moment I laid eyes on her. She was captivating. But I fall in love a lot. I can stay professional."

"She was otherwise healthy, so I sent her to a renowned leukemia specialist across town. He was better than me in treating this exact situation. But she wanted to keep seeing me, but now on a personal basis. I went through the whole thing with her. I was worried that it was not me she was interested in. That perhaps I represented survival. And she told me, 'No, my interest in you is about living my life, and not giving up. And if I can choose anything, and I can, I choose to want to get to know you better'."

"I was satisfied with that answer, and she wasn't my patient anymore. So we met for coffee, and we ended up in bed. I was worried that she was expecting my aloof doctor persona, and not the flesh and blood man who was already smitten with her. But she wasn't surprised. She knew it all already somehow."

"Regarding her treatment, nothing worked. In three months, she had to stay in the hospital. I suspended my practice to be with her there. In four months, she was dead. She taught me to never hesitate to fall in love, trusting in tomorrow as little as possible. Never fear love. Feel it, always. Find every way to express it appropriately. Fill the world with it. We need more people like she was." When Zach was done with his story, tears were streaming down his face.

"You would have stayed on Earth," said Colby.

"In a heartbeat," he said. "I'm not sad anymore, exactly. She wouldn't want me to mope about it. I got to meet her. It was all good."

The two of them finished the exam with only a few words exchanged between them. Zach was using the checklist now because he was feeling so emotional rather than his earlier problem of being distracted by Colby.

When he was done, Colby asked, "How am I doing, doctor?"

"You're doing great," he began.

"So am I all ready for action, perhaps? Early?" she asked hopefully.

"You have to understand, you'll still be healing for a number of weeks," said Zach. "It's not a bright line. There's no reason to move the date I gave you, the 17th. I know it's frustrating, but it's about giving your body a break."

"I would just about chew my arm off to feel your dick in me right now," she said.

"I feel you, and if it's any consolation, I'm attracted the same way," he said. "But my feelings as your husband and as your physician are in complete agreement. We don't want to beat the heck out of your body. We want to be good to your body. And that means the 17th. It's a good compromise."

"Yes, doctor," said Colby petulantly, but she understood.

Mina cried out for some milk, and Colby fetched her out of her crib. Zach packed up his tools. He sat on the side of the bed to give Colby a passionate hug and kiss goodbye.

Colby said, "I wanted to have another discussion with you, Zach.

"Sure thing, sweetheart."

"I know you wanted to keep Anming close to you," Colby began. "She's one of the few wives available to you presently, so I don't blame you. But for a few nights, before she left to reunite with you, she spent the night here with Jason and me."

"Yes, she told me about that," said Zach. "It made her feel a bit uncomfortable, I gather."

"That's just Anming being Anming, baby," said Colby. "She's going to call anything that's a little sexy uncomfortable. Jason was a perfect gentleman."

"She said that, too," said Zach.

"You see?" said Colby. "But what I was trying to get to was, well. Here's how I figure it. If getting comfortable with this open marriage thing we're stuck in is good for me, it should also be good for her. And Jason's a wonderful man, you know that, Zach. He's gentle, respectful, the complete package."

"You're talking about-"

Colby put a finger on Zach's mouth and continued. "So, therefore, I encouraged Anming to consider taking Jason to bed. Just to try out the open marriage thing. In the spirit of that."

"What was her response?" asked Zach.

"Anming flatly declined, claiming it was disloyal to you," Colby said.

"Sounds like her," said Zach.

"But that's just it, Zach," said Colby. "I want you to encourage her. She needs to hear the arguments from you. By your own reasoning, it'll be good for her."

"I'm not as sure about that as you are," Zach said. "Remember, here's a woman who's still recovering from a horrible rape and torture. We should feel grateful she felt comfortable at all around any man. It's understandable if she's not ready to have a succession of men between her legs."

Colby scowled at Zach. "I'm not talking about a succession of men. I'm talking about Jason. There's nobody sweeter, excepting you, of course, baby. You really don't think it would be good?"

"I think if she were willing to try it, I'd be all for it," said Zach. "Remember, although Colleen and I encouraged you to experiment, that's all we did. We didn't say who or what or anything. Maybe she's simply not attracted to Jason. Women can be odd that way."

"Oh, she's attracted to him, all right," Colby smirked. "They got hot and horny with each other a few times while I watched. She just wouldn't let him go all the way. The first time, she had an orgasm on his fingers and then stopped him. The second time, she had an orgasm on his mouth and then stopped him. Both times, he finished in my mouth. I didn't want us to tease him."

"You shouldn't be asking me whether this is a good thing for Anming," said Zach. "You should discuss it with Colleen, who's her therapist, and with Alexis, who's her... uh... trainer."

"But you wouldn't be upset if she did it?" asked Colby.

"Not if she's truly interested in doing it," said Zach. "After all, we have an open marriage. It would be a double standard for me to say otherwise. Even so, I think any kind of coaxing or cajoling would be wrong. And in my opinion, inviting Jason into her bed, even though he was no doubt a gentleman about it, was wrong. Too pushy."

"I just thought," said Colby. "I wanted him there. And he's a nice man. I knew he would treat Anming right. I suppose it was too pushy. I chased her away, didn't I?"

"Kinda," said Zach.

"Okay," said Colby. "I'll talk to Colleen and Alexis about it, then."

-----

Colleen was all naked, wet, and ready to go. He had just spent a magnificent time tasting her vaginal juices and teasing her to multiple orgasms with his mouth and fingers. He was naked too, and rock hard, looming above her on her nice firm bed. She lifted her legs and made impatient coaxing motions with her hands, desperate to have him inside. He stirred his cock head around on her tight, abundantly juicy slot. His medical alarm went off.

"Oh for Christ's sake!" he yelled, falling off to the side. Gritting his teeth, he fetched his phone and looked. Ayana was in labor. This couldn't be wrong. She knew what a labor pain was. "Why does this always happen to me?!" Zach cursed at the roof of the cabin. As he did it, he realized the roof pointed in no particular direction. Fuck it. Heaven was at the top of all gravity and pseudo gravity wells, and that was that. So he was cursing at the fusion bottles.

"Why does this always happen to you?" Colleen chuckled. "Are you serious? It's because you're always having sex with somebody, Zach. Now get over there. Ayana needs you. It's not like another doctor is going to show up."

Perhaps because she'd spent so much time coaching other women to relax and let the birth happen, Ayana's labor was short and went extremely smoothly. An hour after going into labor, she popped out a healthy and quite loud baby girl, seven pounds, one ounce. After consulting with Khushi, she named her baby Gaia, after the Earth. It was 11 PM on Sunday, Mesha 15.

Zach called Charisse. "Ayana has just given birth. I should stay over with Ayana and Khushi tonight. Please let Anming know. Oh she's there? Good. She wants to talk to Khushi?" Zach was confused. "Okay." He handed his phone to Khushi.

"Hi, hello, Anming," Khushi said, smiling. "You know- what's that? Will I have enough time to... okay, certainly. And in the morning? Yes, too. He hasn't killed me yet. And during the night? Not a problem. Several times you say. Many times. Well, I'm sure I can handle it all. Yes, certain. Well, he might use my breasts. No, usually up inside. Well of course. No problem. Don't worry, now! Goodbye."

"What was that?" Ayana asked.

"Anming wanted to make sure I could handle all of Zachary's virility," Khushi chuckled. "She's so sweet and looks after you so well, doesn't she, Zachary? Does she ask all your bed mates such questions?"

"I don't know," said Zach. "But I do know that she takes handling my libido very seriously."

"Quite," said Khushi. "I am also to inform you that in the event you break my holes or otherwise incapacitate me, you should march straight over at any time and ravage her instead."

"I'll keep that in mind," Zachary chuckled.

"Where do you find these women?" Ayana chided.

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers
12