Founders Ch. 80

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah, the Nobel Committee picks 'em for me," Zach joked.

Ayana, baby Gaia, Khushi, baby Aaron, and Zach slept fitfully and at random intervals over the following twelve hours. While Ayana nursed Gaia, Khushi often nursed Aaron and always handled Zach's relentless horny erections. Khushi knew incredibly well how to milk every ounce out of every coupling with Zach, both for herself and for Zach. Ayana was too tired from giving birth to participate in any way. She pronounced their lovemaking beautiful, always encouraging of anything bringing such obvious joy to Khushi.

Well into Monday afternoon, Zach was awakened by Ayana moaning long and low in orgasm. First he noticed she was nursing baby Gaia and thought, she must really get off on nursing. Some women did. But then he sat up and saw that Khushi had her mouth between Ayana's legs. "It's okay, Zach," said Ayana. "She using a dental dam. Oh darling, you fuck me with your tongue so well!"

Khushi chuckled, "Hah. Minty." And she went back to work.

"Yeah they're... hmm-hmm-AHH! Flavored," said Ayana.

"Well, I suppose," said Zach. "Obviously you're not in any pain."

"Far from it!" Ayana barked, and shuddered her way through another orgasm. Little Gaia was having a bumpy ride on mom's chest, but seeming to enjoy it. Baby Aaron was checked out in the crib.

"And no risk of infection," said Zach. "Great idea, doctor."

"Thank you, doctor... GNNN!" replied Ayana.

"Seems like you've been holding out on your crewmates," said Zach.

"Had to... UNH!...test 'em," replied Ayana.

"Yeah, sure," said Zach. "You didn't bring enough for everybody, did you?"

"This crew?" Ayana laughed. "Do we have enough room on board?"

"Very funny," said Zach. "How many can you spare?"

"Ten?" squeaked Ayana. She was tensing up everywhere.

"I'll get them from you later," said Zach."

"Kiss me," said Ayana.

"What?" Zach asked, confused.

"Kiss me now, Zach!" Ayana fairly shrieked. So he did. What, he was going to pass up sucking on Ayana's sweet mouth and tongue? Never. He was mystified, but she kissed him back urgently.

The kiss went on for a couple minutes, then her tongue went rigid and she spat him out. "UUUUUH! UUUUUH! Ohgod!" she wailed, shaking all over like an earthquake. Aaron woke up and complained. Khushi went to fetch him and put him to the teat.

"What was that all about?" asked Zach.

"I wanted you to ruin my orgasm, Zach, so it would build up more," said Ayana. "And did it ever! Thank you, buddy!"

"You're welcome, buddy," said Zach. "It was good for me, too." He didn't know what his shifting role was becoming in his little nuclear family with Ayana and Khushi. Things were developing well, though, from his standpoint. He could roll with it.

"That was red hot, you two," Khushi beamed at them, relaxing and nursing Aaron. "Watching my two favorite people in the world trading tongues rings all of my bells! And I'm a Hindu, so I have a lot of bells! Could you two kiss each other more in the future?"

"Sure my love, whatever you want," said Ayana sleepily.

"How could I say no?" Zach shrugged.

Khushi beamed. "Next time, I want my vibrator handy."

"Actually, I'm feeling rather urgent from that," said Zach.

"Good," said Khushi. "Get on your back." Khushi straddled him and impaled her tight, slick, juicy yoni on his rampaging cock. It felt so damn good.

"Oh yeah!" Ayana groaned, watching her. "Fuck that fuckin' drone. Fuck him 'til he's pregnant. Where's my vibrator?"

-----

As Zach was working, Anming called him. "Did Khushi perform satisfactorily?"

"Yes?" said Zach. She called about this?

"Twice at bedtime? Twice in the morning? And at night?" she asked.

"Check, check, check," said Zach.

"And she always had time and was ready to accommodate you?" asked Anming.

"Yes," said Zach. "You needn't worry."

"And Ayana? She's satisfied?" asked Anming.

"I suppose so," said Zach. "She's a lesbian, darling. She doesn't-"

"Don't make her beg," Anming scolded.

"She asked me to kiss her earlier, and I kissed her without hesitation," Zach said.

"What did I just say?" scolded Anming. "You must promise me, next time that you see her, take her forcefully."

"My love, she just had a baby," said Zach. "It isn't indicated."

"Hmm, that's true, isn't it?" said Anming, gears turning. "Well, while she's healing, fulfill any of her sexual needs without making her ask. Else how will she ever get a husband if you don't help her, Zach?"

"I'll get right on that," said Zach. Apparently, Anming still believed that Ayana needed straightening out so she could get a husband. Because perish the thought that a woman could make do without a husband. That's what Anming had grown up believing. It really was entirely well-meaning on Anming's part, however misguided. And he was just the man for the job. Some of the social situations in which he found himself were truly bizarre. Here goes. "Darling, you know that Ayana feels sexy only towards women and not towards men, don't you? She's been that way for as long as she can remember. She's not likely to change."

"I understand that," said Anming, as if to a child. "Just make sure she doesn't suffer, Zachary, doesn't have to beg you for it. Will you do that?"

Zach sighed. "I promise. Is this why you called me?"

"No," said Anming.

"What can I do for you?" asked Zach.

"Please come to see Charisse and myself. Do you have time now?" she asked.

"Yes," said Zach. "I'll come by right away."

Anming opened the hatch for him excitedly. "Come in!" she welcomed. "Charisse has something to tell you."

Zach entered and Anming closed the hatch behind him. "Hi Charisse," he said.

"Hello, my husband," said Charisse. Those words were shocking and mildly scary coming out of her mouth. "Thank you for coming."

"My pleasure," he said, not knowing what to expect. "I'm all ears."

Anming looked expectantly at Charisse, who said, "Well, here goes." She cleared her throat. "I am my husband's favored pet. I am beautiful beyond imagining. Displaying my nude body proudly, I am desired by all lovers of women. I own and know my own exquisite mind and power of choice. I own my exquisite self. I give my exquisite body to people I exquisitely choose, especially Zach. I'm here for Zach whenever he wants to feel loved, and I know he's here for me to love." Charisse faltered. "And here's the hard part."

"Go on," prompted Zach.

Charisse continued, "Zach owns my exquisite soul. Zach owns my exquisite spirit. I am content in my exquisite perfection."

"Wow, that's a lot of responsibility, especially when given by you," said Zach. He was moved. "I'll do my best to do it justice."

"Thank you, my dearest husband," said Charisse. "You're so sweet."

"We're honest with each other, and we communicate. I trust we can live our lives as we choose without fear of harming the other," he said.

"I'm betting everything that you're right, my husband," said Charisse.

Zach would have to get used to the whole "my husband" thing coming out of her mouth. He supposed she wanted to emphasize to herself the surrender in her pledge. So be it.

"I have a theory. Anming checks up on whether my virility is being handled. I think it's because she wants me to drop by and make love to her," said Zach.

"I don't think that's correct, Zach," said Charisse. "In about a week, she'll be itching for it badly, but not so far."

"Then why does she check, do you think?" asked Zach.

"I know why. What she misses is sleeping wrapped in your arms, Zach. She lives for that. So if you're not with her, she wants to make sure you're not suffering," said Charisse.

"Well, it's not suffering, exactly," said Zach. "Well, you know how it is. I think you're a lot like me in this respect."

"Not right now," Charisse chuckled. "Only talking to Anming has kept me sane, I think. I fantasize about having a cock in me all day, a big juicy cock like yours. I dream about it all night. I'm going insane. I've tried every masturbation tool on the ship. I need a human touch, something."

"Well, I do have these," said Zach. He pulled out the ten flavored dental dams Ayana gave him. "These are all I have. Nobody is more deserving of them than you." He handed them over. You have plenty of options. Colette is extremely good, I hear. You probably have a lot of willing tongues. I'd be happy to drop by."

"Don't worry yourself, my husband," Anming interjected. "I will handle it."

"Are you sure Anming? I know you don't care for-"

"She is our wife," Anming interrupted. "I see and feel her suffering deeply every day. And you are far too busy and likely to get even busier. I said I will handle it!"

"Okay," said Zach. "Don't flip them over or reuse them."

-----

Bedtime was six in the morning for the night watch Zach was on. He arrived close to the hour at Ayana and Khushi's to join them in their sleep cycle. Oh yes, and to enjoy Khushi with all the requisite lovemaking, since Anming might check up on them later. Khushi answered the door. "I've been told to send you straight to Colby, to wake her up."

Zach remembered that this was Colby's official day to be considered recovered for the purpose of sexual activity. Six in the morning was her wake up time. Clearly she had arranged to waste no time. Fair enough. He had a few minutes to walk around the rim to her quarters before it was six on the dot.

At the stroke of six, he knocked crisply on Colby's hatch. After a minute, a sleepy Jason answered, yawning. "Excuse me, I just woke up. Yes, welcome. Today's the day, isn't it? It's all she's talked about."

"I'm sorry to hear that," said Zach.

"Are you kidding? It's good news for me too," said Jason. "But this is your time, for the two of you. You're the king of her heart. Let me dress quickly and get out of your way."

"You're leaving?" asked Zach.

"Quit it, Zach!" called Colby from inside the cabin.

Zach smiled and called to Colby, "You mean you haven't-"

"I will end you!" Colby scolded.

"All right, all right," relented Zach.

Jason said diplomatically, "I don't know what that exchange was about, so I will leave it right there." He let Zach in, dressed efficiently, kissed Colby passionately once, and left.

Colby's nude body looked exquisite as she sat at the edge of the bed. She regarded him excitedly with her dark brown eyes. Her dark brown nipples were larger now than before pregnancy. Her areolae puckered around them just as tightly. They looked phenomenal in the Martian gravity, but when have her shapely B-cups ever not looked phenomenal?

"Are you okay to fuck me right now?" she demanded.

"Absolutely," he said.

She pulled back the covers, lay on her back, and displayed both holes. She spread her slot with her fingers. It was dripping wet. "Then fuck me now, Zach, I'm serious. You know I orgasm best in missionary. Fuck me hard right here and let me cum," Colby pleaded. "I need to cum on your dick so bad, baby. I need your hot jizz all up me nice and full."

He got very erect hearing such plaintive begging from the normally calm and urbane Colby. He knew she was plenty healed enough that it wouldn't damage her. He reasoned that if she felt pain as he entered her, she could always change her mind. Without a word, he slid down his pants and crouched between her legs. She held her legs up and as wide apart as she could manage. Her body quivered, anticipating the pleasure she would receive once he drove his penis into her.

She was so wet that his cock head made a squishing noise as it encountered her love hole. He rocked into her gloriously. It was Colby, Colby under him! Colby pierced on his cock! Hopefully forever now, he never wanted to be anywhere else but here, between her legs. She was his life. She was his everything! She grunted and puffed as she took his weight.

"Thank youooooOOOOH!" she cried in wet pleasure. Mina piped up and complained. Zach didn't blame her one bit. It had sounded like mommy was getting stabbed to death or something. With incredible restraint, he slid out of her. The needs of their children must always come before theirs. At least, until their children were much older.

Zach carried baby Mina over to her mama, and she latched on. Zach positioned himself again between Colby's legs, his penis, straining, glistening with her juices. "Any pain?" he asked. It was the time to ask. Once he was in her, it would be that much harder to stop himself.

"There's often discomfort when you start, Zach," said Colby. "Not really any more than usual, really. Now c'mon, baby, get in here, and let me cum like a woman for God's sake. Open me! Make me cum on your painfully big cock! I want it deep in me so bad," she growled. "AAAAAH!"

Zach fucked Colby and she screamed and cried out orgasm after orgasm. Mina didn't appear disturbed in the least. The milk was flowing, and in fact, the teat Mina was not on was dribbling. At any rate, happy kid, ecstatic mama. He was feeling fine. So exciting to be in Colby once again! Her diminuative twat was, if anything, tighter than ever. Looking at her orgasming face as he plowed her was one of the great joys of his life. She was making an amazing recovery. Though, not so surprising, considering her great fitness and physiology.

Colby mewed out orgasms big and small. Her pussy quivered and clenched on him. Her slippery cunny teased him. He was forced to enter his short strokes. He couldn't hold back. A tidal wave of semen was rising in him, for his homecoming between these legs.

He crushed her hips firmly underneath his, plowing straight down into her. "RAAAAAAA!!" He locked his hips to her and unleashed a torrent. He shuddered in massive delight and shot stream after stream of semen into her. He just kept orgasming, and his semen shot out again, two more strong wet pulses. "NNNNH!" he cried. It was almost painful, his emptying was so complete.

He held himself up firmly so as not to collapse onto her and the baby. His post-orgasmic bliss was great. Instead, he leaned slightly back and fell off to the side. Semen splashed out of Colby's mommy hole to splatter artfully across the bed. Its flow slowed to a gloppy dribble.

"Thank you Zach," Colby croaked. "That made me right."

"Are you sore at all?" asked Zach.

"Certainly no worse than if I'd spent the whole night with you and you were at me the whole time," said Colby.

"That bad, huh?" asked Zach.

"But in a good way," said Colby.

"So maybe we should wait a week to do more," said Zach.

"No way, mister!" insisted Colby. "The 17th is my official day, and I'm having you all day, all night, twice at bedtime, twice in the morning, end of discussion."

"But darling, Ayana-"

"Khushi insists she can handle Ayana," Colby informed him. "If anything happens, she'll call you instantly. End of discussion."

"Don't you think I-"

"Get that fat cock back in my pussy and start pumping," said Colby. "It's Berte's rules: two ejaculations in a row is the minimum number."

"Doctor Lincoln has spoken," said Zach. "Is this part of the Trigonometry rule book?"

"Damn straight," said Colby. "Uuuuruh! Okay!" This as Zach pushed into her.

Much later, Zach got Colby all tucked in to bed with a towel between her legs. He gently placed a sleeping Mina, now full of milk, back in her crib. He got out a new blanket for their bed. They'd totaled this one.

"Zach, working with our wives, I've devised a new sleeping schedule for you," said Colby.

"Darling, we're due to land not long from now," said Zach. "Colette is giving birth any day. Perhaps a new schedule is premature."

"Perhaps," said Colby. "We'll see. But I've been waiting for this Zach. We all have. Now, I'll have you on Tuesdays, like today, and on Fridays. Berte's big day is tomorrow, so she'll have you overnight on Wednesdays and Sundays. Aanya's first day is Saturday, so she'll have you Thursdays and Saturdays. And you'd better rape her hard, Zach, really, really hard. She told me to tell you that. And Anming is Monday night."

"What about Colleen?" asked Zach. "What about Khushi?"

"Whenever, Zach," said Colby. "This is a sleeping schedule."

Zach shrugged. The first wife had spoken. Given the pandemonium likely to occur between the present moment and landing, he was dubious the plan would ever go into effect.

After visiting the head together for a pee and a quick shower, they settled down to another long nap.

Two hours later, Mina awakened, and they made love twice again as Colby nursed. "Aren't you feeling pretty hurt?" Zach asked, worried.

"I'm orgasming, aren't I?" Colby insisted. "I want it. I need it. Missionary again, Zach! Yes! Get in me! Aaaaaahh!!" So, they went a third time. Her loins were on fire for him. How could he complain much about that?

In another two hours, Mina awakened. Colby climbed on top this time and rocked sedately to several orgasms while nursing Mina. "Oh, it feels so good to have your dick deep in me, Zach! Oh, God, how I've missed it!" When he popped off, her next orgasm was close. She barely paused before grinding it out on him with a low cry of "Baby!" She wouldn't stop until he'd helplessly popped off for her a second time. Then she grudgingly relented and climbed off his softening member, dripping white.

"I don't care what you say," said Zach. "You're going at it pretty hard. I don't feel comfortable going further until I give you another pelvic exam. I want to make sure you're not beating yourself up internally."

"Okay, sure," Colby said. She was resting, blissfully nursing Mina. "It hurts so good Zach. I'm not saying that to be funny. I can feel your cock again now like it's burnt into me. I feel whole again. It feels so damn good after so long without. I had no idea I was so addicted to your cock, Zach. I should really get some counseling."

"What does it symbolize to you?" asked Zach.

"Not from you, lover," she groaned.

"Sorry," he said. "That was unsolicited."

Zach's medical alarm went off. It was 11 AM on Tuesday, Mesha 17. In the message, Colette strongly suspected she had gone into labor. "Gotta go," he said to Colby. "Looks like Colette's in labor." He threw his clothes on and closed the hatch gently after himself.

(To be continued)

12