Founders Ch. 81

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
8.4k words
4.77
2.6k
2

Part 80 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers

81: Tuesday, Mesha 17, 231. 1100 hours OST: Getting Close

Zach walked from Colby's quarters at B4 spinward around the rim to Colette's quarters at A2. As he walked, his thoughts were drawn back to Colby. Wow, she had wrung him out thoroughly! Seven times in five hours! Owie! Much more of that pace, and he'd be the one confined to bed rest!

Zach knocked on Colette's hatch and heard her cry, "Enter!"

He closed the hatch behind himself and asked, "How are you doing?"

"Wonderfully!" said the knockout and very pregnant French brunette, looking pleased. She lay on her back, nude, her belly huge. Her long slinky legs were stretched out on the bed. She was relaxed. Her eyes were closed. There was a towel under her. "Fluid came out. Water broke?" she asked.

"Likely," he said, sitting at her side and feeling her belly. The baby was well-positioned, head down.

"Here comes one," she grunted. He held her hand as the contraction wracked her body. Unlike any woman he'd ever assisted, it appeared she was enjoying the contraction. A woman's contractions used the same muscles as during sex, but for a different purpose. It seemed that the mix of pain and sexual stimulation was arousing to Colette.

"Looks like you're having fun," he commented.

"Yes, very much," she moaned.

Then the contraction was over. Colette sighed. "If this continues," she sighed happily, "I will need to ask for permission."

"That stimulating, eh? Well, then, I suppose I have good news for you. You have hours of this ahead of you. At least three hours, maybe more."

"Mon dieu!" she exclaimed. "I will need to ask for permission many times, Zach." She looked excited, expectant.

"A lot of women stand up during this part of labor and walk around," he said. "It helps the labor go faster."

"Is a longer labor dangerous to the child?" she asked.

"Not with me here to monitor the situation," he said. "There's no hurry. Listen to your body."

"Therefore, Zach, I have a request, if you don't mind," she said. "Do it to me. Please use my body to slowly have your baby."

"I see nothing wrong with that," he said. "You'll want to stay quietly lying down like you are." He didn't think there was much risk of Colette tiring, however slowly she took the birth. She was in excellent physical condition.

"Oh thank you, Zach!" she said. "Am I your brood mare?"

"You are my best brood mare," said Zach. "I filled you with my baby juice whenever I wanted and knocked you up, didn't I?"

"Yes," moaned Colette. "You knocked me up so forcefully with your baby juice. It worked!"

"Sexy talk aside, are you excited to become a mom?" asked Zach.

"Yes, very much," said Colette. "My husband and I had dreamed of having children for years. We dreamed of having me take surrogates and breeding me like a farm animal.

"This colony program was a dream come true for us. To get in, as we all did, we had to commit to a serious intention to have a family. I enjoyed the waiting before selection, not knowing what man or men my husband would breed me with. We originally planned a competition. My husband would enlist several suitable men to compete to impregnate me with their child. A paternity test after the fact would determine the winner."

"Sorry to let you down."

"Oh, no. There was some concern between us when you were the only man. My husband was pleased with you, and for me, it was even better. When Colleen encouraged us all to breed with you for practical reasons, it made me very wet. That aspect of no choice and everybody going along, that I would be one among many mares, felt delicious to me. And you proved to be such a powerful and horny stallion, Zach. I'm so proud to be propagating your genes. My husband is also very pleased."

"Well, I'm still sorry you didn't get all those hunky astronauts fucking you blind trying to knock you up. I know you would've had fun with that," Zach said. "Are you concerned about keeping your sexual predilections a secret from your children?"

"I don't see why it would be harder for me than for any parent," said Colette. "I plan for the child to know that you're the father. They should know I'm married to a man back on Earth. They'll know that I have a close relationship with Alexis. The Alexis bond can be explained to them simply as a friendship. Later it may be appropriate to say more. You being the child's father will be normal to this generation, though might need explaining later. The bond of love between my husband and I, the child can understand any way they choose."

"You're right," he said. "I'm an idiot for thinking otherwise."

"No, it was worth thinking about, Zach," she said. "Rest assured I already have." She grunted, "Another comes." The contractions were about fifteen minutes apart. She writhed and grunted for about a minute as if she were receiving cunnilingus. Despite wanting to stay cool and professional, he couldn't help getting aroused watching her.

Between contractions, they chatted amicably about the mineral deposits she'd found on Mars. He was relieved that she didn't appear to know any more than he did about being a shareholder in the company they'd formed. "Luckily, my husband is conversant in these matters," she shared.

A third contraction came, and the vibe in the room switched immediately from chatty to intensely sexual. Near the end of the minute, she was straining, reaching. Then she sighed.

"That looked like it felt nice," he said.

"Mmhm," she moaned.

Near the middle of her fourth contraction, she asked, "Please, Zach, may I orgasm?" Asking for permission to orgasm was not only a condition of her slavery, it excited her.

"You may."

"UHHHH!" she cried. "Uhumm... mmm." She became disoriented. The orgasm, or reflections of it, continued to the end of the contraction.

At the beginning of her next contraction, she asked, "Please, Zach, may I touch myself and orgasm?"

"You may."

She reached down with her hand and flicked her fingers roughly across her clitoris. The orgasm was almost immediate. "UHHHH! Mmm..." The contraction ended. "How is the baby?" she asked.

He had his ultrasound on her belly. "The baby is doing fine. Strong heartbeat. I've heard about women orgasming during labor, but I've never witnessed it before."

"I can't see how a woman like me couldn't orgasm. The mixture of pain and pleasure is incredible! More perfect than I've ever felt!" she sighed contentedly.

They talked or merely rested, or played games on their phones between contractions. The contractions themselves were getting longer and more intense. As each contraction came, with Zach's permission, Colette rubbed her wet button and climaxed gloriously. Soon she was reaching close to a second orgasm by the end of these contractions. She was sweating.

In the third hour, contractions came more frequently, every ten minutes. They were reaching towards a minute and a half in duration. Colette was soon able to bring herself to climax twice during these.

Despite his recent extraordinarily satisfying time with Colby, he had a raging erection. What man could resist? It was inexplicably hot to watch a woman be so sexually excited by labor. For any other woman, he would ask before relieving himself in front of her. For Colette, it would steal some joy from the event, so he didn't. When her next contraction started, he climbed out of his scrub pants, displaying his erection to her. He began to stroke himself.

"Please Zach, use my body any way you choose to satisfy yourself," the French slave begged. "I can use my hands on you if you please. What do you want to use Zach? I'm your plaything. UH! May I climax?"

"Yes."

"AAAAH! Je meurs!" Colette cried. "Hnnnn... again?"

"Yes."

"AAAAHAHAHAH!" she bawled in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

The contraction ended. He stopped masturbating before reaching orgasm. If he was going to cum, he wanted to cum along with her. He didn't feel it urgently yet.

He checked the baby. The fetal heartbeat remained strong.

She said, "Please, but we are not handling you."

"Where is your vibrator?" he asked. "I want you to orgasm for me often. Please masturbate for me. I think they're beautiful."

Zach got the vibrator and spread lube on his cock. Like many lubes, this one was antibacterial. She stroked him with her hands. He waited ready with her vibrator in case another contraction started.

When he was almost about to pop, another contraction started for her. He put the buzzing vibe on her clit. She asked for permission immediately. As she writhed in powerful orgasm, he jetted out a hefty load onto her face and breasts. This appeared to excite her even more. Her face turned beet red as she writhed and struggled her way through two more permissions and orgasms. Then the powerful contraction was done.

Zach got a towel, but Colette asked, "Do you mind if I continue to wear it? It arouses me to give birth with your spunk on me."

"It won't hurt anything," he said. The baby's heartbeat was strong. He checked her cervix and found it to be dilated about three centimeters. He noticed an odd shininess to her anus. "You're not prepared, are you?"

"Oh yes," she said. "Alexis requires it at all times. I'm used to it, Zach. Some women wear makeup and touch it up during the day. I do too. Similarly, I lubricate my anal canal every morning and touch it up throughout the day."

After ejaculating onto Colette, he calmed down sexually, but couldn't help continuing to watch her with interest. She continued to tease him, stroking the vibrator lasciviously over her wet hole. She asked for sighing, whimpering orgasms between contractions. She grunted out requests for moaning, writhing, powerful orgasms during contractions.

At around 3 PM, he called Khushi and canceled their regular 4 PM liaison. She was happy to hear that Colette was having an easy labor. She told him that if he needed sexual relief after he was done attending Colette, he should call her. He neglected to mention showering Colette with his semen.

After witnessing another hour of Colette's orgasms, he struggled to remain somewhat professional. He was rock hard and desperate. She could see it on his face. "Please Zach," she begged. "Permit me to fellate you to satisfaction."

Zach didn't see any harm, so he began fucking Colette's slobbery throat. He made sure she had plenty of time to breathe between thrusts. "You don't have to treat me gently, Zach," she insisted. Then she quivered, for another contraction began.

"You may orgasm freely while I'm fucking your throat," he told her.

"Guk!" she replied, which he interpreted as "Thanks!"

He always orgasmed quickly when thrusting his hips and enjoying her expert throat. Soon he was dribbling all the seminal fluid he could muster out between her greedy lips and tongue. She showed it to him, then swallowed the glistening white mess with a smile. "Thank you, Zach," she gushed. "Thank you for relieving yourself in me during this special time." He could tell she really meant it. She was such an exceptional and beautiful woman. He understood her and also didn't understand, and it was all right. There was nothing wrong with her enjoying labor so much.

The hours of labor continued, and the contractions and orgasms mounted. Colette continued to be extremely aroused. She asked for all kinds of crazy things. "Zach, please fuck my cunt, please!" She was not usually this demanding. "It's so nasty to think of your spunk going up me to slick the way for the baby coming down."

"I'm not going to do that," he said. "The cum might get into the baby's eyes. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't like being born with cum in my eyes."

"That makes sense," she replied unhappily. "But then, you must bugger me. Yes, bugger me just as the baby's head is peeking out of my cunt. It will be glorious!"

"I'm not going to do that either," said Zach. "It would put additional strain on your vaginal entrance, and it might tear. No, we're not doing that."

"I suppose you're right," she frowned. "Oh, oh, this one!" Another contraction started. "I want to push out, Zach. Like they said. I want to push out!"

"No, not yet. Let me check," he said. She was dilated eight centimeters. "Don't push yet."

"Oh it's so intense!" she exclaimed, vibing herself and orgasming. The contractions were three minutes apart now and getting longer and stronger. Her orgasms also got more intense. "It's so hard not to push!" she cried.

"I'll tell you what," said Zach, who was rock hard and raring to go again. "If you can wait until I say so to push, I'll fuck your asshole, okay?"

"Oh thank you Zach," she whimpered, orgasming. "You can do it anytime you want. I'll be good," she promised.

Colette behaved herself through another ten contractions and many orgasms. Zach measured her cervix to be at ten centimeters. "Okay, now you can start pushing," he said. "And like I promised, I'll use your ass for my enjoyment."

"Merci, merci, Zach," she moaned, orgasming on her wand. "UGH!" She was beginning to push.

This had to be the oddest thing, Zach thought to himself. He pushed his raging cock through her tight slippery anal sphincter into her rectum. As he did, blood and amniotic fluid dribbled out of her vagina onto him. He then commenced his thrusting. It felt nasty as hell. They were both extremely excited. This felt closer than he had ever felt to truly making love to Colette.

Colette was out of her mind, making grunting animal noises and writhing. She kept the vibrator pressed to her clitoris. He slid in and out of her ass with increasing horny pleasure. "I can feel it!" she screeched. "Put your jizz deep in my bottom, Zach! Unload yourself! Spunk me! Aah!" With this, she orgasmed again and writhed. He was driven to the brink and groaned deeply as he felt himself turned inside out by his orgasm. He gave her one dollop of everything he possibly could. This time, he was utterly spent.

Shortly after this, Zach called Colleen and canceled his 10 PM liaison with her. She was happy to hear about the progress of Colette's labor. He told her the official version and left out the nasty sexual things.

Colette kept pushing and orgasming. The baby's heartbeat remained strong as they made their way down the birth canal. About an hour later, Colette gave birth to a healthy six pound twelve ounce baby girl. It was 11 PM on Tuesday, Mesha 17.

Zach called Anming and Charisse and told them the good news. The bad news was that he would now be changing to the graveyard watch to care for Colette. It was somewhat of a relief to Anming that he would not be bothering her incessantly at night. He promised to drop by every day at 6 AM as their sleep cycle began. He could catch up with the two of them and enjoy Anming's sweet cunt while Charisse watched and masturbated.

He set an alarm and slept like a rock for four hours. He hadn't slept in 34 hours. He'd done a full day's work. Then he'd been with Colby for five hours nonstop when he should have been sleeping. Then there had been Colette's twelve hour labor. This was the way a doctor's life went sometimes. Zach was used to it.

He dragged himself out of bed at 3:30 AM to bend Khushi over her dinner table at 4 AM. There, he canceled their 4 PM dining and lovemaking sessions. He had to move to the graveyard watch to monitor and sleep with Colette. He'd now be asleep, or at least trying to sleep, during that time. Khushi understood. She also knew how hard Zach was working now that Ayana was temporarily off the duty roster.

He came deeply twice into Khushi's pussy, which she now expected, nay, demanded. He checked mother and baby and found them both in excellent health. Then he made his rounds of the ship, as he hadn't had a chance to do the previous day. He checked the other women and babies of the night watch: Ayana and Gaia, Anming, Charisse and Vrishika, and finally Alexis. The day watch was still asleep. He could look in on the graveyard watch women at his leisure since he was now on that schedule.

At 6 AM, he called Colby. She didn't answer. He left a message. "Hey sweetheart. Since I had to assist Colette in giving birth yesterday, we didn't get to hang out much. I was thinking we could hang out for a bit today and you could accompany me on my rounds. I"m due to meet up with Berte for her day starting at 10 AM."

Colby texted him back half an hour later. "Sure, swing by, and we'll go."

He knocked on her hatch. She opened. She had Mina in a sling on her chest and was all ready to go.

"Not so fast," said Zach. "Part of my rounds are checking you and Mina."

"I'm fine, Zach," Colby said irritably. He knew darn well that she and Jason had probably been at it ever since he had left to attend Colette. It was fine. He didn't want to embarrass her further by pulling out his speculum and examining her raw, cum-filled pussy. He did a quick fully clothed exam of mother and baby and left it at that.

Oh, what the heck. "I hope you're still not embarrassed about Jason. I know you guys were probably going at it like minks while I was with Colette."

"Not minks," said Colby. "You beat up my vagina bad, lover. But no, not embarrassed. Just kind of a Trigonometry golden rule. Need to know and all that. But lover, you know that if we had a choice, you'd be my one and only, don't you? You know I love you desperately, baby."

"I know that you do, as I love you," said Zach. "It's just that, I don't know, maybe we should talk about it more? Or maybe not. Sometimes it seems uneasy between us."

"You know it's just the messed-up circumstances of our marriage, not between us," said Colby. "And I promise, I'm never going to keep anything like that from you ever again. Once it started, it was a nightmare! I should have known and trusted you'd be understanding. I will never doubt you ever again, baby. That's what you really need to hear, isn't it?"

"It's a good thing to hear," said Zach. "I know you work hard on our relationship, sweetheart."

"And oh, about that," said Colby.

"What's on your mind, sweetheart?" asked Zach.

"You know that after landing, in about three weeks, the mining crew will be halfway across the planet. We probably won't see them again," said Colby.

"That's right," said Zach. "That's sad for you and Jason. If you want to take more time with Jason-"

"Listen to me!" said Colby. Zach shut his mouth. Colby looked embarrassed, conflicted. "They're all going to be gone in a few weeks, and..." Colby sighed. "I've been flirting with Mateo..."

"Yes?" asked Zach.

Colby screwed up her face at him. He wasn't making this easy. "Can I please fuck him? Get it out of my mind."

"You don't need my permission," said Zach.

"How difficult are you gonna make this?" Colby whimpered.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," he said. "You have my complete and unconditional permission."

"Thank you, baby. I love you so much. I treasure you so much!"

"You know I love you too, sweetheart. Thanks for trusting me enough to tell me. Now, here's how I would like us to work together to complete my rounds. You call the next patient, while I do the exams."

They visited Colleen, the only other day watch patient at present. Zach did a whole examination. Her pussy was a bit worse for wear and adorned with semen. From the stress, he'd guess Jason. Colby probably couldn't notice these details, though, luckily. She probably expected Jason got around. After the accident and Colleen being found with Jason, she must. He hoped it hadn't caused much friction between them.

Just Colby and Colleen were it for the day watch these days. Anming was sleeping with Charisse on the night watch. Zach was currently on the graveyard watch. But really he was the ship's physician twenty-four-seven. Ayana was out of commission at present.

Zach and Colby next called on Colette. The two moms cooed over each other's babies. "I'll name her Mesha if that's all right with you, Zach," said Colette.

KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers