Founders Ch. 81

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes, relieving a patient's suffering is more important than the schedule," said Zach, undressing quickly. Then, to Aanya, "How do you want it?"

"Any way!" she insisted. Then she said more calmly, more invitingly, "Any way. But I suppose in the vagina first. I want to know it still works."

Zach got his face between her legs and did a smell and taste test. She was very excited. She smelled and tasted like a healthy woman a decade younger. "Very nice." She was quivering. "Seems like you want to get right to it."

"Yes Zachary, please hurry!" she whimpered.

He stirred his cock head in her juices and pushed it into her tight vaginal entrance. She'd been doing her kegels, that's for sure. That was one great thing about being a doctor to astronauts or a husband of astronauts, either. They took excellent care of themselves. "Push in!" she cried. He rocked into her. "AH! AH! AH! That's it! Oh Zachary! I missed you inside! AHH! AAAAAAAAH!!" Her body shook in a strong orgasm as he began pumping. "I've wanted this!" she cried. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Ares was not used to such a bumpy ride. After several minutes, he complained. Zach thought it was probably time to finish up. He'd been ready awhile, given Aanya's excitement was through the roof. He'd been able to hold on because Aanya so clearly wanted to continue. "I'm going to finish," he warned her.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh! OOOOOHAAAAH!" Aanya cried. "Hunh!" she whimpered, "Very well. Fill me!"

With a grunt, he climaxed and filled her vagina to bursting with hot semen. "UUUUUHHNN!" she moaned when she felt this, and climaxed again. She was aflame. "Good, it still works," she gurgled.

As they rested together, Ares now calm, Zach asked, "Would you meet me after duty, 10 AM, and sleep with me tonight? With Colette in her quarters?"

"She won't mind?" Aanya asked.

"No," said Zach. "We've discussed it. With the schedule Colby made, she's expecting you all to stay over."

Zach slid out of Aanya with a splash. "That was unscheduled," said Berte. "But still, I like a good dismount. Congratulations, Aanya." She turned to him. "We need to hurry now. We only have a few minutes to make it to our meal with Khushi, and it's halfway around the rim."

Khushi insisted Ayana had already taken care of preparing her thoroughly for Zach's penis. Even so, Berte insisted Zach give her at least one orgasm with his mouth before commencing. As Zach had assured Berte, he had no trouble orgasming twice in a row in Khushi's tight toned yoni quickly enough to keep to the schedule.

They next checked on Ayana and baby Gaia. Both were fine. "You certainly prepared Khushi wonderfully well for her fucking, Ayana," remarked Berte.

"Thank you, Berte," said Ayana. "Any time you want some more of that sugar yourself, just drop by."

"I might do that after 10 AM when I'm done helping Zach on his rounds," said Berte. "Watching him check up and then fuck these women is making me horny. He's only fucking the ones that are cleared for sex, mind you, and not even all of those. But even so. I can't masturbate hard enough to entirely scratch the itch."

"I expected no less," said Ayana, smiling at them.

It was good to check in on Colette and make sure she was doing fine. Baby Mesha was healthy and hearty as well. Colette's milk was coming in strongly, and Mesha was enjoying it.

From there, they visited Anming, Charisse, and their babies. "Welcome, my husband," said Anming, ushering Zach and Berte into the quarters she currently shared with Charisse. Turning to Berte, Anming said, "I have performed the disgusting and degrading procedures you outlined in your memo." Turning to Zach, "My husband, I'm prepared... hmm... in my dirty bathroom hole, if you wish it."

"I would like it very much. Thank you," he said. It seemed to him that she had taken such care, it would be a shame not to partake.

He checked Anming and her fetus. When he was done he said, "Darling wife, would you prepare yourself further by masturbating with your vibrator while I check Charisse?" Silently, Anming got her vibrator, spread her legs, and tickled her clit with it.

Charisse and baby Vrishika were healthy. Anming was orgasming on her vibrator by the time Zach was done with the checkup.

"I insist, Zach," said Berte. "Don't skimp on the cunnilingus, no matter whether you plan to take her vaginally." Zach licked and sucked Anming to some astounding wet orgasms since she was already well stimulated.

He put Anming on her elbows and knees, baby bump in the triangle, and entered her vaginally from the rear. While she screeched in spectacular orgasm, he took her twice vaginally. Anming's excitement and cries of pleasure were contagious. Berte and Charisse looked on and masturbated.

After his second ejaculation into Anming's vagina, he switched to her anus with a series of firm pushes. Being prepared for the intrusion, she did well with this. She grumbled only a few phrases in Mandarin. She was masturbating with her vibrator as he did it and quivering near orgasm. Her face had an expression of disgust on it. But he knew she often orgasmed well when pushed to such extremities.

Even after unloading in her twice vaginally, it was fairly short work to orgasm in her tight anus. It was like an oily vice. Anming didn't orgasm this time, but she said it gave her good feelings and was not a chore, merely an abomonation.

After Anming and Charisse, it was time to check Colleen. She and her fetus were doing fine. She looked overworked in more ways than one, but he didn't comment.

As they passed Head B2 on their way to Colby's, Zach stopped for a shower to wash his cock. Berte said, "The next half hour is for checking me and Anna."

He dried off from his quick shower and examined them. Zach observed, "Anna is healthy, and you are healthy and very aroused."

"We have no time in the schedule," Berte texted.

"Nonsense," said Zach. "Text Colby and tell her we might be a few minutes late."

Berte whimpered and texted as Zach licked and sucked her nether lips and love button. "NYAAAA!" she cried in satisfied orgasm. "Mount me, stud," she moaned as she recovered.

He rocked into her tight wet pussy and thoroughly enjoyed it as she cried out multiple orgasms. She was so horny and energetic that he was driven quickly to orgasm. The moment he ejaculated into her, she pressed the send button on her phone. "I'm more concerned about the schedule than I am horny. Let's get going." They pulled up their pants. She put some tissues in her undies to catch his product.

They arrived at Colby's hatch right on time. She and baby Mina were both healthy. "I prepared my ass just like you specified, Berte. And while I was preparing it, I realized I haven't had it up the ass in a long, long time. And I want it bad, baby. Would you?"

After cunnilingus, Colby stimulated herself with her vibrator while Zach pushed firmly inch by inch into her anus. Once he was in, he pumped her slowly and firmly as she stimulated herself to a series of profound moaning orgasms. He finished twice in her this way as Berte watched and masturbated.

Finally, it was time to visit Michaela. She was another crewmate who had specifically requested lovemaking. "Use your good words with Zach," Berte insisted by text. "No telling him to piss off."

"But darling babushka," said Michaela. "Is way of me not missing him too much until next time."

"I understand," texted Berte, her phone voicing it eerily. "Curse him out all you want, then."

(To be continued)

-----

PS: A brief guide to babies born to the Founders crew so far. Seven out of eleven babies have been born.

Khushi bore a baby boy, Aaron, on Mina 16, 231.
Berte bore a baby girl, Anna, on Mina 25, 231.
Aanya bore a baby boy, Ares, on Mina 28, 231.
Colby bore a baby girl, Mina, on Ares 17, 231.
Charisse bore a baby girl, Vrishika, on Ares 25, 231.
Ayana bore a baby girl, Gaia, on Mesha 15, 231.
Colette bore a baby girl, Mesha, on Mesha 17, 231.