Founders Ch. 82

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason did somewhat of a strip tease while he took off his clothes. It was goofy and delightful. "Oh, yeah... oh... yeah... yeah shake it!" Colby cheered. "I should have put on music."

Zach just wiggled his hips a few times. It was quick for him to get undressed. "You need to wear more clothes next time," Colby complained. "And Jason, uh, classy. Yum. Yum to you both. Now, you see what I have to deal with? Zach is always ready." Sure enough, Zach's penis was straining at attention.

"Now you undress for us," said Zach. No shoes were allowed on the bed, so she had already kicked off her deck slippers. Colby stood up and pulled her blouse off over her head, revealing her bulging titties with dark erect nipples. Full of milk as they were, they were at least a size larger than usual. They looked huge on the tiny woman. Next were her stretch pants, revealing her long legs.

Now she was wearing only her sky blue panties and a luminous wide-lipped smile. She got on her knees on the bed, butt towards the men. Then she slowly slid her panties down to reveal her anus, wet with lube and clearly prepared. Next she displayed the sweet dark folding lips of her snatch. She popped them apart with her fingers to reveal her glistening wet pink. "As you can see, I'm ready as Zach, but I suppose you want to use your mouth on me, baby."

"I do," said Zach.

She lay down on the bed on her back and pulled off her panties the rest of the way. She was newly shaved bare and smooth. Jason climbed on the bed up toward her head. She grabbed his limp cock gently when it came into range and began to stroke it.

Zach spread and grabbed Colby's legs and put his face between them. He smelled her musky, excited aroma. She smelled a bit more like cannabis and spices tonight. He lovingly pleasured her dark labia and pink jellyroll with his tongue and lips.

"Ugh!" she said, then her mouth was full of Jason's cock. She sucked it, stroked it. She quivered from the pleasure Zach was giving her with his mouth. It made her suck Jason with urgency. Suddenly, she popped Jason out of her mouth and sang out a high note in shuddering orgasm. After a deep breath, she went right back to bobbing wetly on Jason's penis.

Mina slept on in the stroller. It seemed she was now so familiar with her mama's orgasmic cries that they were a comfort. It helped that she was sleeping much longer between feedings.

"Be my guest if you want to go first," said Zach to Jason.

Colby disgorged Jason again. "No, I want you to go first and him to watch. Well, not just watch. This is fine, baby. I'll suck you," she said to Jason.

Two moments later she cried out in orgasm as Zach rocked into her excitedly. Then all she could do was cry out and hang on for dear life to Jason's semi-hard cock. Zach opened her slickly and stroked his cock in her tight lively mommy hole with extreme enjoyment. Jason bent down to kiss her as Zach fucked her.

Colby's hips twisted and thrilled under Zach's battering hips as she kissed Jason. She orgasmed frequently, gasping into Jason's mouth. Her bucking legs and hips were held still only by Zach's pinning arms.

Zach knew it was Colby, but since he and Jason were both on her, it felt vaguely impersonal. It felt almost like he and Jason were fucking some random smoking hot black chick. It was sexy, but he wanted to feel connected.

Colby seemed to sense this. She put a hand on Jason's chest to sit him up and grabbed his semi-erect penis. She looked up at Zach and coaxed him with her hand down to a position covering her. This was how they usually finished in missionary. Looking down at her, he felt completely connected now. She looked up at him expectantly.

Zach moaned as he pushed his love into Colby. "UUUUH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" She whimpered in climax with him as she felt his hot flood. She beamed her brilliant smile up at him.

In the stillness that followed, Colby sucked Jason's cock back into her mouth and stroked it towards hardness.

"Mmm, I get to be next!" said Jason.

Colby popped him out to talk. "Zach usually goes twice in a row without pulling out. It's a rule Berte made, heh-heh."

"I'm fine to step aside. Jason can go." Zach pulled his erect cock out of Colby's tight snatch with a splash of cum and juices. He rested on his haunches then lay down on his side next to Colby as his penis softened. He felt satisfied. It was good to let Jason make love to her for a while.

As Jason patiently and firmly pumped his cock into Colby, he kissed her deeply. Zach was envious that Jason was only slightly taller than Colby. Jason could fuck her and kiss her at the same time. Zach could see her muscles flex under Jason as she felt the pleasure of his loving. What Zach had stolen before, they were now allowing him to see close up and in person. They were showing him everything. Colby was at a higher pitch of ecstasy.

As the couple continued to make love, Zach couldn't help but reach out to stroke her arm, her leg. His hand resting on her hip felt her pump as she climaxed under Jason. Their unbreakable kiss made their tussle quieter.

It was so beautiful, so arousing for Zach to watch Colby pleasured to orgasm after long orgasm like this. Inevitably, his cock filled with blood as he watched them writhe together passionately.

Zach crawled over to the other side of the lovers. Here, he could lie on his left side and masturbate while observing them. He jerked gently on his cock as he watched Colby strain and buck again in orgasm.

It didn't take long, once he was stroking himself, for him to feel urgent. He got on his knees. Perhaps he could ask Jason to move for a moment so he could cum on Colby?

Colby saw him there and broke her kiss with Jason. "You want my mouth, baby? C'mon don't be shy. C'mere." Jason made way, continuing to pump in her.

She used her hands and mouth on Zach's penis. She pulled it in and choked on it. As she did, she orgasmed, and it slipped in further. He could feel her whole body shudder around his penis as she orgasmed.

That was it. His semen sluiced into her throat. As he backed up so not to choke her, he went again in her mouth. Then he withdrew and splashed out a third one on the lower half of her face. Her cummy smile was radiant as she strained again in orgasm under Jason.

Stunned by his erotic reverie, Zach lay down beside the lovers. Jason fucked Colby all the more vigorously with her cum-spattered face. He used a finger to shovel the cum off her face into her mouth. He said, "Eat every drop, filthy slut, taking two men at once!"

Between orgasms, Colby retorted, "Feed me his cum, you nasty motherfucker!"

Zach rested happily next to them, watching them enjoy each other, watching them kissing. Jason pumped at his steady firm pace. Under him, Colby orgasmed harder and harder it seemed. She was on fire.

Jason started looking urgent. Zach helplessly became rock hard and urgent again himself, seeing this. Jason looked over at Zach and then at his penis. "Holy fuck, how often can this guy pop a boner?"

Colby struggled to form words before orgasming spectacularly with a moan. "He-he'll be at me all night, lover. When he gets worked up like this, HNNN! I've had him do me ten times overnight." She whimpered in orgasm, took several sharp breaths, and continued. "He takes longer and longer, where you start out that way."

As Colby orgasmed under him, Jason told her, "I get only one or two chances, doll. I want to do something special now."

Jason slipped his fat penis out of Colby's snappy twat with a wet slurp. Immediately, she shuddered in orgasm and expressed a splash of girl cum onto the bed. She curled up into a ball, continuing to moan and shake.

"Here," said Jason to Zach, wrestling Colby onto her knees. "Let's have her do you cowgirl." The men helped her climb onto Zach and impale herself on his penis. The first several inches slid up her wet cunt easily. She tightened on Zach's last few inches with a grunt. This was more! "Hold her there," said Jason. Zach held Colby tight to his chest while her snatch continued to squirm and thrill on his cock.

Jason came up close behind her and held her hips.

"Now wait one damn minute," said Colby.

"I'll go really slow, and you're all prepared."

"I said I wasn't-" Colby blurted. Then she confessed, "I'm frightened."

"I'll go very slow."

"Stop if I tell you to."

"Absolutely."

"UGH! Oh Christ that's a lot!"

"It's just the head-"

"Holy fuck, Jason! Oh- OH! The pressure! Holy Jesus!"

"Should I stop?"

Colby wavered. "No. OH! Christ! I didn't say 'Go' either!"

"Calmly does it," said Zach.

"You can say that next time YOU have two giant dicks in you!"

"Is he in?" With his long arms, Zach felt. "Wow. You go, Jason, and I'll hold still for now."

"Oh... fuck! Oh... you fucking motherfuckers! Fuck me! Christ!"

"It's going in and out more easily now," said Jason.

"I'll start moving now."

"Holy fuck! Holy Christ! Wait!" Colby cried out and shuddered in a long orgasm. At first, Zach had thought they'd hurt her. When it became obvious to them both that she'd had her pleasure, they continued. Jason fucked her ass in long, slow strokes. Zach fucked her cunt in rapid forceful jabs. Colby confirmed their choice by orgasming wetly again with a cry that emptied her lungs. She shuddered soundlessly as they continued to fuck into her energetically.

Colby came like a juggernaut, nipping and squeezing Zach under her, twisting as she climaxed with a cry. He felt her slick wetness splash his tummy. He felt every stroke as Jason thrust into her rectum, which was just too goddamn weird. It felt like Jason was very excited, like he was about to pop. He was making little grunting noises, too. It was so intimate, feeling it with his own penis. He felt Jason pump his fat cock into her with increasing abandon.

Zach was surprised by his own climax. He grunted and unloaded one squirt and then another into Colby's splashing puss. It was pulled out of him, teased out. Both of the others felt it, evidently, because they jerked. He saw Jason over Colby's shoulder. He gritted his teeth and then moaned as he pressed firmly into her ass. Zach could feel Jason's cock pulse, one, two, three, four times deep in Colby's ass. Then Jason shuddered and coughed, and he was done.

Colby collapsed back onto Zach's chest. It was stillness and quiet, then, except for heavy breathing. Colby said, "We couldn't have planned this! Oh my fucking God, I've never, I mean, oh my God, baby. Jesus."

"You're a filthy slut for having one man in your pussy and another in your ass," teased Jason.

"Says the degenerate with my shit all over his dick," retorted Colby.

"Well, I guess I'd better go wash, then." Zach could feel Jason sliding out. Colby's body fluttered and shuddered as he left. Jason threw on his undies and left.

Colby rose to a sitting position on Zach, braced herself with her hands, and started moving her hips. She smiled down at him, as if to say, "I know you can already go again, so I'm not even going to ask."

"Was it good?"

"Fuck! I never imagined!"

Zach existed in a haze of pleasure as Colby rode him. She paused to orgasm, pumping her hips helplessly. Then she resumed her ride. She brought herself off over and over with her slow ride. She slickly pressed down on him, opening herself wide.

Somewhere in the haze of this pleasure, Jason let himself in and lay down beside them. His eyes closed, and soon he was asleep.

Zach's semen slicked the way for her to fully press and deliciously open herself on him. She was so fucking tight on him, stroking his pole with her quivering open twat. She pressed her extent fully down on him, stroking, squeezing, teasing.

She was shuddering, getting close, when he popped off in her with an urgent squirt. He shuddered all over, and she joined him in orgasm. When they'd finished, Colby pulled a cooing Mina out of her stroller and nursed her. Zach fell asleep holding mother and baby.

As Colby predicted, Zach awakened more times than usual that night. His fierce pounding enthusiasm could not help but elicit orgasms from her each time. It seemed every time he had another squirt for her, he woke up hard and desperate to deliver it.

One time in the middle of the night, Jason woke up, too. He was erect by the time Zach was through and replaced him in her slippery slot. Zach fell heavily to sleep only to wake up much later to intense moans from both Jason and Colby. Jason was finishing in Colby, grunting and grimacing. Both of them were drenched in sweat and must have been going at it for a long time.

Zach was as hard and desperate as usual upon awakening. As soon as Jason rolled off, he thrust into Colby vigorously. She took it with a weary groan. More orgasms were then wrung out of her exhausted sweaty body. Zach took longer than usual, but eventually finished with an intensely satisfying thrust and squirt. He slipped out of her cummy cunt with a squish and rolled over happily to resume sleep.

Zach awakened when he heard Colby say, "It couldn't work as well as it worked last night. How do you even want to?"

"I would get it up again for that," Jason said.

"I thought it was delicious, too, lover, but give me a break. I was up all night."

"How many times?"

"I lost count."

"Wow."

"And you, too. How did that happen?"

"I couldn't help it."

"That's what Zach usually says. And I need to work today. And Zach usually needs it twice when he wakes up."

"Twice more?"

"At least. But I love it. I can't explain it. I love giving it to him especially when it's not easy for me. It feels really giving."

"Mmmph," said Zach. He was rock hard and couldn't bear to quietly eavesdrop any longer.

"Speak of the devil," said Colby, handing baby Mina to Jason.

Zach spread her and entered her.

"Ugh! You need your chocolate girl bad this morning, don't you, baby?"

"Yes!" he moaned into the pillow as he thrust urgently.

-----

On Saturday, Aanya went back to work.

On Monday, the eve of their landing on Mars, their crewmates bustled about the ship. They were packing the excursion vehicles. There was not only the one carrying the colony crew and another carrying the mining crew. There were several unmanned computer-controlled excursion vehicles carrying various supplies for both bases.

Anming stayed out of their way. She began her Monday recreation time with Zach up in the core, in weightlessness. Mars was clearly visible through the telescope there even at 1x magnification. It was as big as her thumbnail at arm's length. At 1000x, given the stabilizers, she fancied she could see traces of their base just south of Mount Olympus.

As she observed, she felt a hand stroke her ass. She flinched in surprise. It didn't feel like her husband's hand. "Darling, I invited Jason to view with us." Sure enough, when she looked behind her, it was Jason. He was smiling that winning grin and stroking her ass through her stretch pants.

She should be angry at him and slap his hand away. She found she couldn't, not given that smile. Instead she scolded him gently. "Please desist. Such touching is only for my husband." She was even more embarrassed that Zachary was right there, watching the exchange.

"Does it feel good?" asked Zach.

Anming looked at her husband. It couldn't be! "Yes..." she admitted.

"Then allow him," said Zach.

"As you wish, my husband," said Anming. Inwardly, a nasty sexual thrill filled her at this instruction. She was allowed! Still, it was perverse and wrong. She sighed. Jason's smile was captivating. She was resigned to her husband forcing such activities upon her to "broaden" her. They were embarrassing, humiliating, and often unsanitary activities. Zachary had saved her soul, and so he owned her, body and soul. That was that. Everything she did now, even her chase for the Unified Field Theory, was for him, and happily done.

Shyly, she turned back to the telescope to view further. Jason's hands stroked her loins maddeningly. She tried to feel confident about the new attention. Her husband wished it. And given her husband wished it, she was free to wish it also. And she did wish it, and not just for her husband's sake, she admitted.

Did this mean she was a filthy whore? Certainly not! Her husband had ordered it. Her conscience remained completely clear and pure. It must continue to remain so for her to retain the will to live. Her husband gave the premise, and Colleen and Alexis helped.

She had dreamed of Jason's touch. She had even allowed... improper things. When she had faltered like this, Alexis had punished her, absolved her completely, removed the improper mark from her. Those matters were forgotten.

As she observed the surface of Mars, she felt Jason's hands rove teasingly over her own surface. She felt his hands lovingly caress her body through her stretch pants and knit top. He rubbed her huge belly and felt her baby kick strongly. That part was comforting. Her baby could feel that she was excited at Jason's touches.

She glanced over at Zachary and saw him watch Jason appreciatively. Her husband's excited, approving gaze reassured her. She was finding this extremely enjoyable, comforting, exciting. She was actually becoming quite wet.

As she stayed shyly glued to the eyepiece, Jason kneaded her swollen breasts through her knit top. He stroked her sensitive nipples. It sent a shiver of pleasure down her spine that made her arch her back and press into him.

Jason gripped her ass cheeks hard as if he were about to penetrate her. She thrilled. She had to work desperately hard to remain passive. Then he stroked between her legs. He caressed her well-trimmed bush and lady parts through her stretch pants and panties. This was too much. She whimpered with the pleasure of it and blushed deeply. She drifted away from the eyepiece, telescope forgotten.

"Should we retire to our quarters, my wife?" asked Zach.

"Yes, if you please, my husband." She was desperately horny now. She needed Zach's virility to thoroughly douse the flames of her passion. She quivered.

"Shall I ask Jason to join us?"

"My husband, if we could have privacy, I have a matter." This was the euphemism she used in public to convey she needed his lovemaking.

"Perhaps Jason could join us and help."

"I live to please my husband," said Anming meekly. "If my husband wishes anything, I will comply."

"I'm asking, would you find it enjoyable if he helped?"

"I find it enjoyable to do my husband's bidding, no matter what."

"You're ducking my question. So I'll ask another. How often do you masturbate?"

"My husband, that is such a personal question in front of our guest, and with people wandering by."

"Answer."

"At least once a day," Anming admitted, blushing deeply.

"And how often have you thought of Jason while masturbating? Jason and his thick black dick, which I know you've held in your hand?"

Anming hesitated, blushing. She would not lie to her husband, and she must answer such a direct question. She sighed, and whimpered, "Countless times."

"So I gather you find him sexually attractive?"

"Yes, my husband."

"Are you wet right now?"

Anming gritted her teeth. "Yes, my husband."

"You'd like to know what his thick dick feels like inside you, wouldn't you?"

Anming was speechless. After a brief pause, she hid her face in her hands and nodded once, abruptly. She kicked off to float over to Radial Arm A2. Zach and Jason kicked off to follow her.

She led them to what was officially Mateo's and Jason's quarters at A3. It usually lay empty since both men were in constant demand as bed mates. Anming was embarrassed and didn't want anyone to know she was with Jason, not even her dear friend Charisse.

She had been planning on bringing Zachary back to the quarters she shared with Charisse. Her newly recovered fellow wife could have helped her deal with Zachary's insatiable night time virility. Now, to protect her reputation, she would have to handle both these virile men all night by herself. She had no illusions that if she lay with Jason, Zachary would give her any respite.