Founders Ch. 82

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dirty cunt, probably both her dirty holes, would no doubt burn for days after. It would be a delicious discomfort, though. With Colleen and Alexis's help, she was getting stronger since the rape. She could handle her husband's perverse desires now, no matter how he made her "broaden" herself. And in the deepest, most secret part of her heart, she wanted Jason. She was dripping wet for Jason. She knew that she would not be able to help orgasming. She would make embarrassing, unflattering noises for him. She would grunt and orgasm for him shamefully and repeatedly.

Once the three of them were safe from view in the privacy of Jason's assigned quarters, Anming lodged a mandatory protest. "My husband, I feel compelled to mention that what we are contemplating is perverse and unnatural."

"Noted," said her husband simply. He never argued anymore.

Zachary turned the lights low, how she liked. They fell on her in a flurry of excitement, both undressing her and themselves. Their passion was fierce, but their touch was gentle. She could have fun with this. She could. "You'd like me to have fun, wouldn't you?" she said to Zach.

"Please, darling, we shouldn't do it unless you enjoy it."

"Well, hmm... enjoying it is not the same as having fun."

Now they were stroking, kissing her naked body. Both men were all over her, poking, stroking, both penises rubbing lewdly against her. She froze up. "I'm afraid!"

The men stopped immediately. "What is it, sweetheart?" Zach asked.

"It's too much like the incident," she said.

"How about if I just lie over here while Jason makes love to you?"

"You would enjoy that?"

"I would. I think I would always enjoy watching you enjoy yourself, or have fun, or both."

"Then what?"

"Then I would take my turn," said Zach.

"Lord Buddha, no. That's just how it was."

"We could let you rest for a while, then-"

"No."

"Then what?"

"I don't know, but I should try to do more for the two of you," said Anming. "If I was their communal bathroom fixture, surely I should be yours. But I'm afraid."

"This is not about you lowering yourself. This is about you enjoying yourself, having fun."

"Two men are a lot to handle. I have no experience except when I was forced. And then it was not handle, but suffer, survive."

"We don't want that. It's enough for you tonight just to accept another man intimately overnight. I'll leave you two to have fun together," said Zach.

"But what about you?" asked Anming. "I want to please you both. But not one in the mouth. That also has bad memories."

"Another time," said Zach. "Like I said, this is enough for tonight, my wife. Don't worry about me. I'll get myself handled tonight. Now, will you completely, thoroughly handle Jason?"

"Yes, my husband."

"Satisfy him in every possible way?"

"Yes, my husband."

"Hold nothing back?"

"As you say, my husband."

"And Jason, she has nightmares. Can you stay with her all night? Make sure she's comforted?"

"It would be my great pleasure," said Jason.

"I'd rather find a way to handle you both," Anming fretted.

"Next time," said Zach. "Baby steps, okay?"

"Very well, my husband."

Zach threw on his scrubs. "Then I'll leave you to it." He heard Anming whimper in pleasure behind him as he shut the hatch on his way out.

(To be continued)

-----

PS: A brief guide to babies born to the Founders crew. Seven out of eleven babies have been born.

Khushi bore a baby boy, Aaron, on Mina 16, 231.
Berte bore a baby girl, Anna, on Mina 25, 231.
Aanya bore a baby boy, Ares, on Mina 28, 231.
Colby bore a baby girl, Mina, on Ares 17, 231.
Charisse bore a baby girl, Vrishika, on Ares 25, 231.
Ayana bore a baby girl, Gaia, on Mesha 15, 231.
Colette bore a baby girl, Mesha, on Mesha 17, 231.