Founders Ch. 88

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
4.8k words
4.7
3.3k
4

Part 87 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

88: Wednesday, Kanya 25, 231. 2100 hours OST: Second Wave

The twenty-four months of the Martian year in order: Sagittarius; Dhanus; Capricornus; Makara; Aquarius; Kumbha; Pisces; Mina; Ares; Mesha; Taurus; Rishabha; Gemini; Mithuna; Cancer; Karka; Leo; Simha; Virgo; Kanya; Libra; Tula; Scorpius; Vrishika.

-----

None of them were watching the sexy romance movie anymore. Zach couldn't take his eyes off Colleen. The petite test pilot, astronaut, and genuine hero had been sitting between his legs watching the movie. Now she was turned toward him, with her blonde crew cut, her high forehead, and her naughty smile. She stroked and mouthed his cock through his pants. Her wide bright blue eyes swept him, monitoring his growing excitement. She knew by his trembling he was close.

Colby, his ebony delight, the ringleader, tinier even than Colleen, was kissing his neck with her thick sexy lips. She smiled her dazzling smile at him, seeing, as Colleen did, his excitement. Her skin was the color of milk chocolate and smooth as silk. These days, she sported tight jet curls, close cropped, that framed her delicate features. Her small strong graceful hands, those of an engineer, a builder, rubbed his hairy chest and stroked his hard nipples.

Berte, short as Colby, pale as Colleen, with wild short blonde hair, was naked from the waist down. The petite sturdy engineer's tight pussy was pointed at the high ceiling of the split level Trigonometry common room. As usual, her expression was vacant. She was autistic, and thus connected to reality in her own special way. Khushi's tongue and lips were definitely rocking her world. She was grunting, quivering, and trembling, near another sweaty orgasm.

Holding her legs high, mouth locked on Berte's sex, was Khushi, the copper-skinned amazon of the group. She was a head taller than Berte, but still fit neatly under Zach's chin. Her impressive milkers jiggled as she worked on Berte's quivering vulva with tongue and lips. Seeing her from behind like this, Zach wanted so badly to reach out and knead her muscular dancer's ass. He chuckled to himself, realizing that he'd retained the two biggest titted women in the crew in his family.

Berte grunted under Khushi and cried, "I need it! Oh-ahh-ahh-ahh!" as she orgasmed wetly.

Colleen said to Colby, "If I tease Zach any more, he's going to pop in his pants."

Colby stood up and pulled on Zach. "Onto your feet, baby." They had his pants down in a moment as Khushi got out of the way. Like a demon possessed, Zach pounced on Berte and squished his straining hard penis into her teased, orgasming cunt. Berte wailed and climaxed immediately as he pounded her wildly. Quickly, he reached his crisis as Berte orgasmed again, "OHwaaaah! OHauunn! Ohmygod!" It was a long, throbbing orgasm for them both. He roared in satisfaction as his ejaculate flowed and flowed.

Colby checked. "He's overflowed her!" Dribbles of semen ran down from their joining down along Berte's ass crack. There were high fives among the three standing women. Colby rubbed Zach's ass gently and lovingly. "Good going, baby."

This was Berte's fertile week. The five remaining members of Trigonometry, including Zach, were pulling out all the stops. Next week, Colleen and Khushi would alternate.

The five of them had been perfecting this practice for two months now. They kept Zach excitedly shooting copious semen into the most fertile of them. This meant Colby got no semen, since she was on birth control for her upcoming voyage. She partly made it up to herself by being the ringleader of their vigorous breeding program. The other way she made it up to herself was by discreetly seducing the miners. All men loved variety. Thus, it was not hard to attract them away from the women they should be putting their semen into. The hardest was Jason, since he had all the Breeding Bitches to satisfy. They kept him drained.

Because of the specific nature of the program, Colleen especially was greatly missing her ass fuckings. For many formative years, ass fucking was all of sex to her. It remained nostalgic and a great comfort. The rougher, spankier, and more vigorous it was, the better.

It was mainly Colby that had to listen to Colleen winge about missing her ass fuckings. Anal sex was more like extra spice on the side to Colby. Even so, Colleen's eloquent expressions of desire made Colby begin to long for it herself. She started daydreaming and masturbating about Zach soon pounding her own pucker again.

Berte's favorite way to finish sex with Zach was for him to flip her over and deliver his semen deep into her rectum. They had found this at random more than a year ago during the dry run voyage. She swore she felt his semen squirt out better this way. It always made her orgasm, and often squirt. She missed it deeply.

Khushi was not missing anal sex. Ayana, her lesbian lover, had taken the copper skinned engineer and dancer's anal virginity. Khushi had since allowed Zach her anus. It was not a regular part of their sex life. And it was not missing now for her. Ayana routinely had Khushi in the ass with her strap-on fuck rod. Ayana rammed Khushi hard while kissing her neck and stroking her sensitive nipples. Thus, the lesbian doctor never failed to supply Khushi with massive grunting anal orgasms.

None of the women were missing the taste of semen. It just wasn't Zach's semen they were tasting.

Berte was especially the one who loved delivering her blowjobs. For many years, her only sexual interactions with people had been blowjobs and boob jobs. These were done furtively in out-of-the-way places at CERN, her old workplace. From nerdy grad students to nearly dead old researchers, she'd drained them all at one time or another. She especially enjoyed the guilty married ones. But her top favorite ones were the forceful face fuckers.

Colby had made Berte solemnly forswear swallowing Zach's cum until Trigonometry was all knocked up again. Berte hadn't promised about the miners, though. And who could resist a ride between little Berte's pale firm DD milkers or down her silken throat? On more than one occasion, the miners had no semen left to impregnate the women they should.

Khushi was also an excellent cocksucker, but it was more a matter of style than desire for her. She had no difficulty eschewing the practice for the time being.

As for Colleen and Colby, they had gotten better since the beginning of the mission. Zach never needed head; he was excitable. In the present circumstances, allowing Zach into their mouths was a waste of good semen. But others, most notably Jason, needed a fair amount of head to get fully erect. It had primarily been Colby and Colleen's interest in Jason that had helped hone their oral skills. For now, when they craved a gooey white snack, they got it from one of the miners.

"I want to move again in her," said Zach. "I need to push!"

"No, get out of there," scolded Colby. "You know the drill. You need to save your semen. There are plenty of your sperm chasing her egg for now. You can ejaculate in her again in a couple of hours, after you sleep a bit. Okay, sit on the floor. Time to feed you."

Zach sat on the floor. Berte would remain motionless with her hips elevated for best results. "Here, drink this half liter of water," said Colby, handing it to him. They had to keep him well hydrated. "Are you hungry?"

"No, thank you," said Zach.

"Have a protein bar anyway. You need the nutrition." Colby watched as he ate it all. "Sleepy?"

"Yes, you ladies have been wearing me out."

"We'll go up to bed, then. You stay right here, Berte. We'll come get you in half an hour." By then, Zach's semen will have had the maximum effect on the young blonde engineer's fertile womb.

The other three women took him upstairs to get their pussy juice all over his mouth and nose. This served a dual purpose. The smell of them would excite him tonight and cause him to awaken more frequently and vigorously. It was also an opportunity for the three women to be licked to orgasm. The breeding program was a horny business. The three needed regular relief they weren't getting from Zach's creampies.

They found it a good idea to all sleep with him and stay excited themselves. That way, there were a lot of pheromones in the air to keep him horny and full of semen.

A week later, a victorious Berte sat with her enigmatic smile in the midst of her pregnancy party. The celebration was held in the Breeding Bitches Saloon. The whole town was in attendance. "Congratulations, you two," said Jason. "The Breeding Bitches have been all over me day and night, and still you beat us."

It was true, Jason had been hard to get to. Colby, Colleen, and Berte had only managed to corner him once in the agricultural dome. Jason and Colby were especially sweet, so she had approached him and started kissing him. As soon as he was putty in her hands, she called in Berte. The petite blonde engineer quietly satisfied her oral urges by sucking him to full hardness. Then Colby took Jason's creampie with a low, shuddering, satisfied moan. Colleen then appeared to enjoy Jason's still rigid cock to a few profound anal orgasms. Jason was not unhappy at being used by the three yearning Trigonometry women. He explained away his tiredness to the Breeding Bitches that evening. After all, he was getting old!

"And Aanya," said Ethan. "She keeps me constantly drained. Still no results." Though it was true Aanya was a little firecracker, the Trigonometry women found several opportunities to enjoy him in the ways they were missing.

"Anming doesn't feel comfortable with me discussing such things, especially around Zach," said Aiden. "I can report that we have been trying without results yet." The Trigonometry women had gotten no pillow talk from Aiden either. He felt guilty banging Zach's other women on the side. Berte showed the other two how Aiden liked to be stroked with a gentle finger on the bottom of his scrotum. Then he had been putty in their hands.

"For a lesbian, Ayana is amazing with me," offered Mateo. "But still no results. We're envious, Zach." Mateo had been the easiest for the three women to seduce. It was a morale project to do it. Nailing the three women gave him the strength to keep trying with Ayana. It was much more satisfying for him to be inside women who craved rather than suffered his presence. Berte enjoyed his semen down her throat with her characteristic blank look. Colby loved him in any orifice he chose. Colleen groaned in ecstasy at his nice firm ass fuckings.

"Don't be envious, Mateo," said Zach. "There's a lot of random chance involved."

Zach spotted Anming glaring at them from across the room. It was the first time he'd laid eyes on her since she broke up with him on Simha 26. When she saw he was looking in her direction, she hastily looked away.

Anming pushed through the crowd, leaned down, and hugged Berte fiercely. The hug lingered. Then abruptly, she pushed through the crowd and left the building. She hadn't said anything and had faced away from Zach the whole time.

"Don't take it the wrong way," said Aiden. "She's still hurting very hard. She says that not seeing you at all helps some with the pain of it. She still cries about it. I tell her she should forget about genetics and go back to you. She punches me and tells me to shut up. Oh well."

"That must be hard to put up with. I'm sorry," said Zach. "Thanks for your support of her."

"I'm happy to put up with it," said Aiden. "I feel your hurt, Zach. Because I'm in love with her, too, now. Head over heels, I'm afraid. I remember how you cried, and I absolutely understand, my friend. But unlike you, I don't think she even likes me. Sure, she thinks I'm a decent fellow. But mostly, she's dutiful. She needs a lot of attention. I'm smitten, though, so bring it on."

"Well, thanks for taking care of her, and hang in there," said Zach. "The most important thing we can bring Anming is freedom of choice. She lived without it for so many years."

Seeing that Berte was pregnant, Trigonometry redoubled its efforts with Colleen and Khushi. Then, more success. Two weeks after Berte's success, on Libra 24, Colleen got a positive pregnancy test. The town had an even bigger party that evening. Two for three for Trigonometry right out of the gate! Needless to say, the Breeding Bitches especially were envious. At the party, the five members of Trigonometry agreed to now go all out to impregnate Khushi.

The monopolization of Khushi's time soon made Ayana angry. The four Trigonometry women went to smooth things over. Ayana agreed to relinquish Khushi when asked provided another Trigonometry girl "replaced" Khushi in her bed. This deal disturbed Khushi, who didn't like sharing Ayana with anyone, though she knew it happened. Colleen and Berte, especially Berte, didn't mind being the replacement. Colby was a hard no.

Finally, the miners started chalking up some results. On Tula 3, Charisse found out she was knocked up by Jason, who was ecstatic at their party. A few days after, a test showed that Mateo had delivered the goods to Ayana's womb. Ayana breathed a sigh of relief. Sex with men was the best way to get pregnant, but it gave her the heebie-jeebies. She was glad the chore was complete.

-----

May 17, 2045 (Tula 21, 231)

FOR IMMEDIATE PUBLICATION

"Unified Theory of Everything," Tang, Petrova, et. al.

Abstract: Physicists have long sought a simple self-consistent set of mathematical equations that describe all forces in the universe. Here we put forth mathematical formulas that accurately explain all quantum forces, including quantum gravity, and the relativistic effects thereof. The remainder of this paper describes an assortment of experiments whereby this theory can be supported as being a complete and accurate model of possible universes including our own.

-----

A month to the day after publishing her long-awaited paper, Anming received a positive pregnancy result. Reluctantly, she agreed to attend a town party in her honor.

Trying to spare her, Zach stayed away from the party. According to accounts he heard afterward, she acted angry and erratic.

The next day, Aiden approached him. "I mentioned to Anming that she could rejoin you now, no harm, no foul. She called herself a ruinous demoness, and that she would sooner cut her own throat than cause you more pain. I immediately called over Colleen. You should know, Zach, that I take any mentions of self-harm from her very seriously. The three of us talked. She's convinced that you hate her and should kill her. She knows you're too nice to do that. I don't know what to do. I think she's acting against her own best interests and happiness. I love her, so it hurts me to see it."

"You can tell her from me that I would welcome her back," said Zach. "I don't think she'll ever come back. She'll never overcome her feelings of guilt enough to communicate with me."

"You don't think she's guilty of anything?" asked Aiden.

"Certainly not," said Zach. "Arguably, she did what's best for that kid she's carrying, your kid, Aiden, and congratulations. I didn't get a chance to say that at the party."

The next morning, both Berte and Colleen were decidedly under the weather. Maybe it was morning sickness. Maybe it was bad food. Khushi's morning insemination was left to Zach and Colby.

Zach was in fine and horny form. Khushi was feeling beleaguered after many weeks of constant attention from the other four. She was on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. He was giving her oral, and it was feeling fine, but she was still grimacing and struggling with her mood.

"Colby, I know it would be a lot to ask," Khushi ventured.

"What? You name it, my sweet sister wife. I feel your struggle."

"I know you're not into lesbian things," Khushi said with embarrassment. "Would you mind if I... gave you oral while Zach was having me? It would truly be a tremendous help."

"Well," said Colby, wincing. "I see you're struggling. I don't want Colleen and Berte to be cross with me later. Okay, I'll do it." Nervously, Colby shucked her pajama bottoms. Now Khushi could share Zach's special private glimpse of heaven. Colby lay her tiny form down in front of Khushi's face and spread her legs. With both hands, she pulled back her dark ebony nether lips to reveal her juicy pink vaginal opening. It was crowned, they saw, by her pink clitoris mostly concealed beneath its ebony hood.

As Zach entered Khushi, she went to work on Colby's vulva. Gently, she teased the ebony engineer's lips, her opening, and her urethra. Colby, embarrassed, looked up and away towards a corner of the ceiling. She looked like she was trying to imagine a man, not a woman, going down on her. She swallowed and kept staring at the ceiling.

This was impossibly hot to Zach. He barely kept from letting go into Khushi right then. He enumerated the bones of the hand to himself, waiting for Khushi to orgasm. He saw that Khushi was savoring Colby's smell and taste. He felt Khushi's vaginal walls flutter with excitement as she worked.

Colby was incredibly sensitive to oral stimulation. Even though it was a woman down there, within a minute, she was in heaven. Her hands held Khushi's head to her for dear life. Her eyes were closed, she was breathing hard, and her hips bucked as she climbed rapidly toward orgasm. For her part, Khushi quivered with excitement at Colby's smell and taste. Zach barely hung on watching the pair, going slow and enumerating the bones of the foot.

A keening wail squeezed from between Colby's lips as she orgasmed. Her hips pumped helplessly, fucking into Khushi's mouth. Khushi crashed into orgasm herself, moaning hard into Colby's vagina. Her haunches quivered violently in Zach's iron grip. Crying with relief, he locked into Khushi's wet fluttering puss and filled it with hot joyous semen. The three sighed together with release and fulfillment.

"Well, I must seem lesbian enough to you, cumming so quick," said Colby. "I guess Ayana wasn't lying those one hundred times she told me lesbians do oral better than men." She chuckled.

"You're so delicious, darling Colby!" Khushi enthused. "What is that taste?"

"Oatmeal?" ventured Zach.

"That's it!" said Khushi. "And cannabis."

"I admit I enjoy my cannabis smoothie before bed these days. It certainly helped me loosen up tonight," said Colby. "And you Zach, I gather you liked what you saw. I saw you quivering all over like you were about to explode. If I wasn't so horny, it would have been funny. I think your eyes were bulging."

"You're darn right about that," said Zach. "If I ever have problems, just spread your legs for Khushi again and I'll be all fountains."

"Well, you're both in luck," said Colby mischievously. "In about two hours, if Colleen and Berte are still under the weather, I'll do some more nasty-ass lesbian shit with Khushi, okay?"

"Thank you, God," said Zach.

"Bizarre western deities have nothing to do with it," said Khushi. "Thank you, Colby."

A week later, Khushi's positive pregnancy test and party came. It was a raucous time, as raucous as it could be, considering there were so many toddlers in attendance. When the toddler contingent crashed into sleep, there were enough cribs. The music was very soothing, of the harmonic convergence style, so easy to sleep through. Khushi danced a lot, which always fascinated adults and children alike. Anming was nowhere to be seen.

Walking home alone after Khushi's party, Zach spotted a shadowy figure trailing him. He stopped, thinking it was one of his wives trying to catch up to him. It was Anming approaching him. She threw herself on the ground at his feet and sobbed. "I can't live on without you, my huh... my huh... my Zachary!"

"Then be with me," said Zachary. "You're all diversely pregnant now, as you felt was your duty. Now you can do what you want, at least for a time. I'll be fine. I knew we'd have as many chances as you'd want."

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers
12