Founders Ch. 90

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
6.3k words
4.61
2.4k
1
0

Part 89 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers

90: Tuesday, Mithuna 17, 232. 0800 hours OST: Naz

Noa's office was her bedroom. It was cheery in a sexy kind of way. Noa ushered him to a seat on the bed. She sat at her desk. "What can I do for you, Zach?"

"I need some counseling." He looked around at her things uncertainly. "Maybe we should find you a real office. Here I am, in your bedroom, sitting on your bed. I bet a lot of people who saw me come in here think I'm getting physical... heh... rather than conversational intercourse."

"Regardless, this is how I prefer to work. Does it bother you, Zach?"

"In for a penny, in for a pound."

They spoke for over an hour. After talking it out with Noa, he no longer believed that Colby intended to break up with him. Like he'd originally thought, she was taking care of business. If she wanted Mateo instead, she would say and get what she wanted honestly. That was the kind of woman she was.

He was certainly not numb anymore. Zach felt the pain of grief over Colby and especially Berte. It was a sting throughout his body. After his talk with Noa, it was more bearable.

Noa had a flirtatious clinical demeanor. She'd crossed and recrossed her legs many times during their conversation. His eyes were inexorably drawn to her generous breasts and her muscular thighs as they scissored restlessly. There were critical times when his words came tumbling out in a hot mess. At these times, she opened her legs and leaned in, as if to receive his confession into her body. His eyes were drawn to the clearly visible crotch of her red panties. They had a fascinating dent. Her entire demeanor left him extremely horny and urgent.

"You look much better than when you arrived, Zach, much more alive," she said.

"You're a good therapist," said Zach. "And frankly, you're a beautiful woman, Noa. It's hard to ignore. Not that I'm complaining." He chuckled nervously.

"We are talking about your comfort taking a serious hit, through nobody's fault." She opened her legs and leaned in. "Are you getting enough physical comfort during this difficult time?"

"Physical comfort?" he squeaked.

"Yes, touching, Zach. I'm asking about rubbing and hugging as well as more intimate contact. Berte and Colby supplied a lot of such contact, no? Would you like to lie down together? We could hold each other. I can give you a massage."

"No thank you, I'm fine," said Zach.

"Take care of yourself, Zach. I"m here for you. Please check in with me daily, or more often, if you have the desire. Text me at any time of the day or night."

"Will do, doctor."

Throughout the day, his phone beeped with new text messages. He ignored them. He'd been relieved of all duties, so he knew none of them were work related.

Even though he didn't have doctoring or childcare work to do, he had promises to keep.

The agriculture dome was a huge place. It was filled with the greenery of many dense tiers of crops rising up into the mist. He walked the verdant rows of staggered tiers until he spotted four women in a tight group.

He stopped to regard them: two short and two tall women. The short animated redhead Stacy was there, listening and looking quietly and studiously at the other three. It seemed a halo illuminated her, she was so achingly beautiful. Her angelic face drew lusty attention to her athletic form, her generous bosom, and her dangerous haunches.

Her tall brunette buddy Martha stood nearby. Martha was more of a classic beauty. She was very put together today as she had been at the party. This time it was in a casual workaday way. She was unlike Charisse, who was Martha's equal in height and beauty. Where Charisse was sun-kissed and wild, a wildflower, Martha was neat and urbane, a rose.

Little Aanya added a dash of exotic coppery spice to the quartet. She had a serious look on her face, like she was worrying about her microbes again.

"...And I guess our tour is going to conclude here because I see Zach approaching," said Charisse. Martha looked his way and burst out in an excited smile. Stacy followed suit. It was blinding.

Aanya asked Martha, "So you think you can help my Martian fungi grow faster and stronger with no genetic modifications?"

Martha replied, "I think your problem is that spores don't travel well in a vacuum. The tardigrades will act like bumblebees, spreading the spores and making the fungal substrate grow faster and stronger. They're microscopic animals already adapted to Mars. They're vacuum and radiation hard."

"How can an animal manage that?" asked Zach as he walked up. "I'll have to investigate these critters myself. They may hold important clues to how we could make humans more radiation hard."

Martha grinned giddily at Zach. She looked ecstatic that he had actually shown up in her world as promised today.

Stacy, behind her, smirked with some satisfaction. Her perfect blue eyes flashed at him.

Aanya looked toward him hopefully. She looked tense and edgy. She clearly needed to be tied up and roughed up like she'd asked.

Charisse, ever calm and radiant, regarded him with her electric smile. "If it isn't our favorite doctor." She licked her perfect unadorned Miss America lips. She knew what he was here for.

"Time for that talk?" Martha said hopefully.

"Yes," said Zach. "I hope I'm not interrupting."

"Oh no, we were just finishing the tour," said Charisse. "The hydroponics. Our seedling tables. Our- and, and look at that fresh new pile of soil, Zach!"

"It looks wonderful," said Zach. He knew what she was implying. He was thankful to look away from the blinding erotic force of these women.

"It's soft," Charisse suggested.

"You could make a snow angel in it," Zach allowed, "or a mud angel, I suppose."

Martha said, "Zach, this is Stacy, the girl, uh, woman, I wanted to introduce you to."

Stacy held her hand out limply. Zach held it gently and looked down, down into her eyes. Electricity ran through his entire body. The closer he got to this outrageously luscious redhead, the more he was forced to surrender. Her face and short, spiky anime hair were casual and captivating all at once. She looked up at him with wide blue eyes. He felt like blurting out a comprehensive verbal surrender, but restrained himself. She had drawn on eyebrows artfully, being so fair she had only faint natural ones. He was lost in her beauty. He should say something. "Oh, guh!" Something caught in his throat. He choked a bit, coughed. Smooth. "Hi."

"Pleased!" Stacy grinned at him in seeming ecstasy.

Aanya rolled her eyes.

Charisse giggled and said, "You made him speechless! That's quite a reaction from the great and powerful Sack!"

He caught a tormented look from Martha, that, as he looked, changed to a rosy smile for him. He looked at Stacy, smiled, and with an intense effort released her hand and broke physical contact.

Stacy had a thick Russian accent. "You two need to chat. Yes, with Martha. Very good, my friend Martha. Likes you. You break heart we kill you, just kidding. Old family saying." She then grinned a funny grin at him. His impression was that she was actually not kidding. But she was also trying not to scare the crap out of him. Incongruous in a young woman who was considerably more petite than either him or the woman she was protecting. But women grew up fast in Russia, he knew. Anastasia, Stacy, was clearly one woman he didn't want to piss off. She was wild, captivating, and a little scary.

"Never fear, never fear, Zach is such a nice man, so wonderful," said Charisse. Her hands fluttered as she tried to bring harmony to the scene.

Martha put her arm through Zach's and made to drag him away.

"You've been reviewing my request?" Aanya blurted from behind Charisse.

"Yes, absolutely," said Zach. "In the planning stages." Another tug from Martha. Yes, remove me from this feeding frenzy, he thought.

Charisse interrupted, "Oh no, you two, uh, sweet good people, stay right here. Here's a nice soft... bench you can sit on to, um, have your good chat. Let's go check out the latest batch of seedlings, doctors." She smirked at Zach. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." She herded her two colleagues gently away from the couple, making small talk as they receded. "It's been lovely to see the work on the new dome progress..."

"Well, enough distractions," said Martha, holding on and looking up at him with her dark eyes and alabaster skin. She was a classic beauty like Charisse. But unlike his sun-stained hippie princess, Martha used makeup subtly to accentuate her already considerable beauty. She had a boyish haircut versus Charisse's crew cut. But like Charisse, the masculine cut did nothing to detract from her electric animal femininity.

"I'm at your service," said Zach.

Martha sat him down on the bench and looked at him sternly. "You're a person of interest."

"What did I do now?" Zach joked.

Martha gathered herself and continued. "I've thought of you since I was back on Earth. I've seen your happy, healthy, smart kids, and I've talked to their moms. I wanted so much to meet you in person. I saw at the party that you are truly all I dreamed, I mean imagined, you to be. I'm genuinely interested in-" She paused, having run off the end of her planned remarks. "This seemed so simple when I was tipsy. I'm talking about you f-fathering my child." Her sound was guttural, terrified. She searched his face. "You were letting me down easy last night, weren't you?"

"Look, I'd be honored. I had a conflict, is all-"

She immediately brightened. "I knew that, Becky, of course!" She chuckled and beamed, relieved. "And you're not an ogre, I mean to say, you're a nice guy, by all accounts, and she came all... all the way out to Mars with her small child to renew her relationship with you. I don't want to piss off or usurp your existing wives. Oh, no. I want to contribute. I mean myself, to your lives. But I'm afraid I don't know how open relationships work."

"You're blushing-"

"It's just that I've been thinking of this for a long time, and now I'm in your presence, and I need a drink."

"Since when have you been thinking of this?"

"Since... I don't want to say. It's too embarrassing."

"I was going to say your blushing is cute."

Martha made an inarticulate noise. She was trying to laugh but was too overwhelmed to do so.

"May I kiss you?"

"Huh-huh-yeah."

Zach kissed Martha gently with an open mouth. Their tongues touched. As she felt more sure, they intensified the kiss. He cupped a good handful of her left breast through her stretch shirt. She stroked up and down his thigh. Her nipples were erect.

"You like them, huh?" she said proudly.

"Yes."

Martha stood up, looked around the dome furtively, and saw no signs of her colleagues or anyone else. She sat down, eyes twinkling, and flipped up her top. Those gorgeous double D's from last night bounced out erect to greet the sunlight.

Zach renewed their passionate kiss, this time caressing a naked handful of her beautiful breast. She was clearly excited. Her hand strayed up his thigh until it reached his cock, straining in his scrub pants. She startled, broke the kiss, and said, "Wow. That's big."

"Don't worry, it fits."

Martha looked deeply into his eyes. "I want to do this right. And it's so public here. Anybody could see us." She pulled down her top and straightened it.

"I can practically guarantee Charisse will try to sneak a peek," said Zach.

"She would?"

"She loves to watch."

"I mean, I think we should talk to your wives about it first, shouldn't we?"

"That's a good idea, very respectful," said Zach."What would you ask for? A sperm donor? A lover? A husband? Something else? It's a big decision, especially for the child. I think you need to know me better."

"I think I want everything, Zach. I really do. I feel like I know you. I want to ask for everything."

"You should ask them, then," said Zach. "They don't bite."

Martha stood up and looked at him resolutely. "I will." She walked away into the dense garden.

Dinnertime was Becky's first evening at the Trigonometry dinner table. The adults ate dinner at around 7 PM, after all the babies and tots were asleep for the night. Anming, Colleen, and Khushi joined Zach and Becky at the table. Colby was there by audiovisual link to share in the festivities.

"As first wife, I'd like to welcome Becky to our home and our dinner table," said Colby. There was laughter and clapping.

"Speech!" prompted Colleen.

Becky rose. "I don't think there's much to say. I will, of course, share equally in the tasks of the household." She looked around with uncharacteristic shyness. She moved her plate to the side. She bent over the dining table and put her head and torso down on the table. Then, somewhat awkwardly, she reached back and hiked up her business hentai skirt. Nervously, she pulled her panties down slightly to expose her holes. "I'm doing this properly, right?"

"We often wait until the end of the meal, but I like your enthusiasm," said Colleen. She reached over and explored Zach's crotch with one hand. She was not surprised to feel a stiff, raging, pulsing hard-on in his pants. "Zach also likes your enthusiasm. Well, don't keep her waiting, tiger!"

Zach rose and walked around behind Becky. She was nervous and embarrassed. Her legs were tense. He gently stroked his fingers between them. She was sopping wet. She'd been anticipating this all day. Perhaps dread would be a better word. Even so, she was wet. Her asshole was oiled up as well. He stroked his finger around on her clean, oily anus, and said, "Thank you sweetheart."

Becky looked back at him with agitation. "Please..." she faltered. Getting soundly ass fucked in front of all her fellow wives would be a rough introduction for her. He switched back to stroking her vulva. She sighed. "There, yes, there..." He slid her panties down the rest of the way and pulled her right foot out. Then he slid her bare right leg up onto the dining table to spread her wide.

Becky gritted her teeth in embarrassment as Zach rocked into her firmly. He gripped her firm, Latina ass and lifted leg with his hands. He worked and rocked his way into her tight, wet cunt. Her eyes were tightly shut. For the moment, she was blushing and enduring.

"I recall when I first served our husband at the table," Anming mused. "It was a private affair. It was not until we were underway to Mars that I first served him in public. Fellow wife Becky, know that this is a noble act of dedication and not shameful. Becky? I don't think she can hear me with our husband's virile prong filling her utterly. Mmm..."

"I was always into kinky stuff," said Colleen. "Colby, you seemed like a normal enough girl to me until you set this rule. What in bejeezus possessed you?"

"I have the same question," said Khushi. "You always seemed like the sensible one."

"It seemed so right at the time," said Colby. "And it seems more right over time. A wife should be open to Zach. He is sometimes off on important business until dinner. I honestly think it helps him to relax and enjoy his time with us. More importantly, it shows him that we understand and accept him."

"EEUUUUGH!" Becky squealed and groaned in orgasm. She could no longer hold back vocalizing. Her head was lowered. Her eyes were screwed tightly shut.

"You go girl," encouraged Colby. "Now what about this new skank, excuse me, wife candidate, that's buzzing around? She called me up today."

"Hmm-hmm-haaaaaah!" Becky was into rolling orgasms. Perhaps she was a bit exhibitionist, Zach thought.

"Ah yes, she spoke to Colleen and me at daycare as well," Anming said.

"Nnnngh!"

"She rapped on the clean room door until I told her to please see me later," said Khushi. "Now, thanks to crazy Earth fads, Zach has groupies chasing him," she quipped. The others chuckled.

"Yes! Yuuuuuhhhs!"

Colleen said, "How is she, Zach?"

"She seems nice enough," Zach panted. His excitement blurred his brain. He was entering his short strokes in the delicious Becky.

"Have you had sex with her?" asked Colby.

"Here it comes," Zach groaned.

"UUUUUHHHHNN!" Becky vocalized as Zach thrust hard into her and locked his hips.

Loins excitedly pumping into her, he said, "Sex with Martha? I haven't had the pleasure."

"In that case, I don't see how we can even seriously consider this," said Khushi.

"Let's call her," said Colleen. "I think I have her number. Yes." Colleen put it on video and waited for a connection.

The room was quiet. Becky shuddered with an aftershock. Zach's semen spilled out around their coitus. It dribbled down her leg. It dripped onto the floor.

"This is Martha."

"Martha, this is Colleen, and I have all of Trigonometry here." She showed Martha all assembled, including Colby on video and Martha on the table, Zach behind her.

"Hi... uh... hi," Martha said. "Is that, uh, Becky on the table?"

"Yes," said Becky, red-faced.

"You must be so much calmer now than you were on the trip."

"Yeah, heh," Becky said with embarrassment.

Colleen said, "We've been deliberating your request, and we have to say, we're puzzled."

"You haven't spread your legs and accepted his virile seed," Anming explained. "Surely he has offered it."

"He has," Martha answered shyly.

This conversation was making Zach horny. He started up again in Becky. The table rocked as he churned his previous offering out of her tight cunt onto the floor. "Hmm-m! Hmm!" said Becky, mouth tightly shut, trying to stay quiet.

"Oh... hmm... dear," said Martha.

"Here's the point, girl," said Colby. "What are we saying 'yes' to when we don't even know you two are compatible? We don't know whether he does it for you, although I expect he does. And do you do it for him? Well, not yet, obviously."

"I can! Will! Do it!" said Martha.

"Do it then, and get back to us when you have," Khushi requested with impatience. She pushed the disconnect button.

"Ohhhh FUCK!!!!!" Becky orgasmed profoundly, having struggled vigorously to hold back during the call.

"It's nice to see Zach ravaging a nice new cunt," said Colby. "Take it for me, honey!"

"HYUUUUUUAH!" Becky squalled.

"RAAAAAH!!" Zach thrust and locked. Pump, pump, pump.

"Don't forget to eat, you two," said Colleen.

"I know it's Anming's turn," croaked Becky. "But can I have him again tonight?"

"Yes, my sister wife," cooed Anming. "Our husband has battered both my holes relentlessly of late. Though I hasten to add, I will spread or bend dutifully for him now or whenever! Furthermore, I sense your need after your long voyage."

"Okay, Zach," said Colby. "Service our esteemed legal counsel ruthlessly hard tonight. I'll be disappointed if she can walk tomorrow."

"No, my fellow wife," Anming scolded. "We do not allow disappointment. We merely wish the best outcome for our fellow wife."

"On the next pressing matter. Zachary, what were you doing in that whore's room?" Khushi demanded.

Here it comes, thought Zach.

The following morning, Zach texted Noa that Anming and Khushi had given him grief for coming to see her. Soon after, his phone rang.

It was Noa. "You have a misunderstanding, I think. Why doesn't anybody ask about these things if they're curious? I fuck whom I want to, when I want to, and where I want to. It's my responsibility to see to it that our community's mental health and emotional needs, including sexual needs, are taken care of. Alexis pays me handsomely for providing this service. I love every aspect of this job, even the parts that Puritans wouldn't approve. There's nothing more satisfying than working with a man or a woman who is thirsting for sexual healing. Their ecstasy contains all the preciousness of life. It gives me great pleasure, sexual and otherwise, to join with them."

"I'm not the only person with inaccurate assumptions," Zach said. "Khushi was hassled by a few of the newcomers because I had come to see you instead of seeing her. They offered to teach her sufficient sexual skills."

KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers
12