Founders Ch. 90

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the what-what?! I will put my boot so far up their asses, they'll taste Mars dust for a week!"

"That's what I said, but Khushi wouldn't have it. Should we maybe hold a community meeting to explain your job to everyone?"

"I'll talk to Alexis about it immediately." Noa signed off.

He recognized the distinctive tone of a text message from Anming. "I'm very sorry to have troubled you about the Noa woman. Becky told me about the woman. Now I understand that she helped you with your grief. Please forgive me."

"I forgive you," texted Zach.

Anming called. "I need to see you. Can you come right away?"

"Certainly. Where?"

"Apartment Three," said Anming. That was one of the apartments across the courtyard from Trigonometry's four joined apartments.

"I'm on my way," Zach said and closed the call. He dressed hastily in his scrubs. Two minutes later, he arrived at Apartment Three and knocked on the door.

Anming opened it. "My esteemed husband, I'm so glad you could come." Michaela and the two new astrophysicists, both Indian, were seated comfortably in the living room behind her.

"Come in, come in!" she urged, shutting the door behind him. She was looking fetching in a flowery blouse, pink capri pants, and sandals.

Michaela was sitting over to the right of the living room. She looked curvy in black stretch pants, a black stretch top, and black slippers. When she saw him eyeing her, she grinned and scooted to the side in her chair. "Greetings, babushka!" She put one heel on the seat, brazenly flashing her bare cunt at him.

He could feel himself swelling a bit, thinking about Michaela's tight pussy, her cries. He made a mental note to catch up with her soon. It had been too long.

"This is Doctor Zachary Carson," Anming said. "These are the new colleagues of Michaela and myself, Doctors Laghari and Gupta." Both were dressed simply in black stretch pants and loose tan blouses. They hadn't had time to fabricate their own clothing yet.

"Pleased to meet you," said Zach.

Doctor Laghari was the slight, bespeckled Indian woman from the party. Martha had been speaking with her near the door when Becky had introduced them. She smiled politely and nodded at his greeting.

The other woman, Doctor Gupta, he had seen there. She was very short but solidly built. She looked nervous and barely acknowledged his presence.

"They've seen our son in the daycare, and-"

"A beautiful child!" the older woman, Gupta, gushed, finally making eye contact.

"Thank you," said Zach.

Anming continued, "Our new colleagues are convinced they should be impregnated with your seed, my Zachary. Forcefully deep in their wombs with your manly prowess, not the artificial way."

The two Indian women looked mortified at this abrupt revelation. They looked away shyly.

Anming insisted, "Doctors, you must nod your heads to indicate your agreement."

The two women nodded their heads curtly and looked away even harder.

"They are shy, Zachary, isn't it cute?" Anming smiled. "Even though Doctor Gupta, is an older woman-" At this, Gupta glared at Anming. "-she's practically a virgin! And look at her smooth coppery skin. You'll put a child in her, won't you, my husband? You'll excite her so that she can profoundly open to your powerful seed and conceive, even at her age?"

"I'm only thirty-five," Doctor Gupta argued.

"And Doctor Laghari, so young and vigorous! Don't worry, she's quite pretty when she removes her spectacles!" This comment elicited a glare from Laghari. "And won't those bountiful breasts suckle a vigorous child? Surely you'll impregnate them both?"

Michaela smirked as she addressed the room. "Doctors, sweet Zachary would never disappoint."

"Well, then," Anming pressed on. "Who wants to feel Zachary's vigorous male organ filll them first? Who will open their legs for the first rushing hot flood of his powerful seed? Doctors?"

The two women looked nervous, embarrassed. Gupta wrung her hands.

"Then we'll let Zachary choose. Doctor Petrova, help me move this coffee table out of the way." His young Asian wife, assisted by the older Slavic redhead, wrestled the table out of the way. The Indian ladies sat embarrassed before him, legs firmly crossed, eyes downcast. He was embarrassed for them.

"Doctors, put your feet up on the couch," Anming insisted.

The women hesitated shyly. Doctor Laghari looked at Anming and spoke up. "Shouldn't we get a firm answer from the doctor regarding whether he's willing? There is the not inconsequential matter of co-parenting the child."

"Zachary, reassure these women."

"Ladies, I would be honored," he said honestly. But still, Anming was pushing too hard. "My wife, don't you think-"

"Feet up on the couch, now," ordered Anming.

The two Indian doctors complied, eyes downcast with embarrassment.

"Feet wider apart," ordered Anming.

Now he could see Doctor Laghari's crack through her stretch pants. She was quite small in stature and so thin, there was no padding to obscure the view. The faint vertical dent made by her quim looked too impossibly small to take his penis.

Doctor Gupta was stretching the hell out of her one-size-fits-all leggings. She was even shorter. Her fat little quim was easily visible, stretched tight against the straining crotch. Her little vulva looked even smaller, a mere dimple.

It would be so much fun to try to fit into them. Helplessly, he peered back and forth between them, growing tumescent.

"You see, Zachary," Anming explained, "these women would dawdle for months, left to their own devices. I know. I was once like them. Were it not for assistance from Colonel Bruno, Alexis, and others, I would have done the same. Instead, I would prefer them to be sexually satisfied, pregnant, and focused on our work as soon as possible. That means you."

Doctor Laghari, coughed and choked out, "I would defer to my senior colleague."

Anming turned to Gupta. "Is this acceptable to you?"

Gupta nodded once, abruptly, still looking down.

Anming approached the woman and whispered in her ear. Then she stood and asked her, "You will do these things without fail, will you not?"

Again, Gupta nodded once.

"Well, then," said Anming cheerily. "We will leave you to it, my husband." Addressing the others, she said, "Doctors, time to depart."

"Ah well, too bad. Was hoping to catch overflow," Michaela joked. She grinned mischievously and followed the other two out the door. It firmly shut.

It was quiet and awkward between Zach and Doctor Gupta.

"I'm sorry for Doctor Tang, my wife, Anming," Zach said.

"No need," said Doctor Gupta quietly. "She is correct that we are resolved."

"I don't even know your name, your first name, that is."

"Parinaaz. But my friends call me Naz."

"May I call you Naz?"

Her cute face rose and her beautiful eyes met his. She was so tiny! "If you wish," she allowed quietly.

"Anming mentioned you were a virgin?" asked Zach.

"I've had lovers," she argued.

"Then what did she mean?"

"I'm not naive. I can do what a man needs, if that is what is concerning you."

"Not at all. I just-"

"Doctor Tang insisted I show you these," Naz blurted, lifting and casting aside her tan blouse. Two nice coppery titties, as perfect as the rest of her coppery smooth skin, came into view. She looked down again shyly.

"Magnificent!" he encouraged.

Naz looked at him gratefully. "And this," she said, peeling off her too-tight stretch pants and casting them aside. Nervously, she parted her knees to reveal a sparse bush and a tightly closed slit.

"How beautiful."

"You're very polite, but I don't need it," she said. She was still wearing her black slippers and a thin gold bracelet. That was it.

"May I have a closer look?" Zach asked, indicating the floor between her spread legs.

"Whatever you will." She looked up at the ceiling.

He lay a couch cushion on the floor to protect his knees from the polished concrete. The apartment was still only sparsely furnished with temporary furniture, all black. He knelt on the cushion and inhaled Naz's aroma. It was spicy and sweet.

"But of course, you're a doctor," she smiled at the ceiling. "You would want to- ahh! Haa!"

He explored her vulva with his tongue. She was already fairly excited, and her excitement was also spicy and sweet, and a little salty. She grew quiet. He felt his penis reach throbbing iron hardness.

Naz's hips jerked and rolled in orgasm. "Ugh! Please! Don't debase yourself!"

"Please sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself," said Zach.

"Please, doctor, please, you're making me tense. Can't you just moo moooo! Ugh! Huh!" she exclaimed as he returned his tongue to work on her vulva.

His hands massaged her titties and generous butt cheeks alternately as he teased the insides of her lips. He ran his tongue to stroke over her clitoris with ever-increasing urgency. He felt her vibrating with pleasure. He could easily zero in on her most pleasurable sensations using this feedback. She had surrendered fully now, making only the guttural sounds of orgasm. Her hips rocked as she orgasmed. She moaned and her whole backside shuddered at the end of each orgasm.

"Have you ever had a man put his mouth on your vulva?" Zach asked her.

Once she caught her breath, she answered, "Not like this. To think you'll kiss your wife with that mouth!" He felt her shudder at the nastiness, to her, of the thought.

He returned to his work. "Now- naa! Nnnh!" She was so responsive! Clearly she was tortured by a dozen conflicting emotions and personal taboos concerning his attentions. Yet her shaking legs stayed locked in his arms. Her rocking vulva desperately opened itself to the pleasure of his tongue and lips.

She jerked away from him and rolled up into a shuddering ball, groaning. She had reached her absolute limit.

Zach stood and took the opportunity to undress, folding his clothes into a neat pile on the table. As he was undressing, Parinaaz startled into a standing position. She looked like she was going to make a run for it. Zach caught her arm. "How are you doing?"

"My fluids have gotten everywhere. I must wipe up."

"Not just yet."

"It will kill me. I've never seen it so monstrous. I didn't believe-"

"What? My penis? Never fear. I'll only ever give you pleasure, but it will fit. Remember, a baby is coming out of your vagina nine months from now. The smallest baby is much bigger and thicker than this."

"Even so, I have misgivings," said Parinaaz.

"Let's address those," said Zach. He grabbed her gently but firmly by her stocky little legs and sat her on the couch. He spread her legs wide and pulled her hips up toward him. This one was clearly so tight, he figured he would need the leverage. Luckily, she was limber, yoga perhaps. "Yoga?"

"What?"

Naz's wet little hole glistened and winked at him. He was desperate to make his way into her. He grabbed his iron-hard cock in one hand and rubbed the head of it on her vulva. It glistened slickly as her copious juices coated it. Just the head fit snugly and slickly between her inner lips. "Ugh! It's too big."

He rubbed his cock across her vulva, kissing and loving her clit. Her hips began to strain against his pinning arm as she climbed helplessly toward her next climax. "Should I try putting it in a little? It's very slippery. I promise if you don't want it, I'll stop."

"Uhh! Nnnyuh!" She whimpered. "Maybe. If you want to. YEUUUUH!"

The head of his cock was tightly, slickly in. "Are you okay?"

Her eyes were screwed shut. Her breathing was elevated. "I'm so full! I'm frightened! Lord Shiva! Keep going!"

"Here's a few more inches."

"Yaah-huh-huh! Use the metric system, you barbarian!"

"Am I your barbarian?"

She only whimpered in response. He pressed in another few inches. She orgasmed. "Yeuuuuhh!!" If he hadn't had her pinned, she would have jumped right out of his arms.

"I only have a few more inches. My, you're so tight and juicy!"

"Lord Shiva! NNNNNAAAAHHH!" This as he pushed in most of the rest of the way.

"Now I'll start moving."

As he did so, she climaxed. She let out an animal sound, "Grrrrrr!" Her pinioned legs shook and fought him reflexively.

He established a steady pace as slow as his building excitement would allow. Naz grunted and groaned through six more orgasms as though they were dire torture. By this time, she was taking his entire cock, amazingly enough. It looked like a magic trick. "How are you doing?"

"You're in my entire womb."

"That's anatomically impossible, but I get that it might feel that way."

"The pressure is unbearable!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

"Here," he said, sliding his cock out.

"Ooouuuuh!"

"Get on your knees. Legs together."

Parinaaz complied.

Zach thrust in from behind.

"UUUUHHH!"

He got all the way in with a few more strokes.

"Hnn! Hnn! Hnn! Hnn! Oh Lord Shiva!"

He'd been right. She felt more open in this position. He could thrust deeper.

"Hyaaaah!" Parinaaz orgasmed with a screech.

He steadied his pace, but he couldn't hold on much longer.

"Naz?"

"Nnnnuhuhuh?"

"I need to finish."

"Yuh-huh-huh!"

He thrust fully into her, nice and firm, and let loose, "RAAAAAAH!!" So tight! So slick! So satisfying!

Naz joined him with a terrified wail of shock, pleasure, and orgasm.

They rested momentarily in the sudden stillness. Their breathing slowed. His highly pressurized semen escaped and dribbled onto the couch and floor along with her juices.

"Perhaps I should leave it at that," said Zach. "You are so incredibly tight. I wouldn't want you to get sore."

"You didn't finish?!?!?!"

"Oh, I finished, all right, but I can go again."

"You're a demon!"

"And then I would probably be tempted to go a third time. You're a delight Ms. Naz."

"It's Doctor Naz."

"Fancy that! I'm one of those, too."

"And please use metric in the future so I can follow your gibberish talk."

"But am I your barbarian?" He pressed his still hard cock deep into her, pressurizing her again. She groaned and thrilled with pleasure. "Deep in your gates?"

"Very deep in my gates! You! Uh! Barbarian man!"

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"There's no comparison."

"Good or bad?"

"Very good! Very, very good!" she assured him. "I was expecting you to be like other men. He excites himself in my mouth. He scratches up my womb with his prick. In a few minutes, he leaves his mess on my belly and is gone. That's what I expected. Except I knew you would leave it inside."

"That sounds disappointing."

"Before, I was confused at why otherwise intelligent women, Anming for example, would praise it. Now I know why. What bliss..." Her eyes closed rapturously.

"You're right that I made a mess," said Zach.

"I am a mess! I'm all mess! There's sweat, and tears, and," she paused and sniffed, "my nose is running. I'm so happy a mess."

"I'm glad. I'm going to pull out now."

"Uuuuughhh!"

"Don't move, I'm going for towels." Zach found two towels neatly hung up on the bathroom rail. He grabbed them both.

While they wiped up, Zach asked, "Are you on birth control?"

"No. Even before the space program, my remedy was morning after. I didn't have to use it much."

"But why not? You're a very pretty woman, Naz. Completely delightful."

"You flatter me. It's true men ask from time to time. I say no, said no. You are a revelation, Doctor Zachary."

"As are you, Doctor Parinaaz. So, when is your period?"

"What a nasty personal question."

"It's for the purpose of getting you pregnant. Your cycle."

"But exactly! I'm not thinking straight! Forgive me! It ended six days before we landed."

Zach did the math. "Starting day after tomorrow, Sunday, you reach your most fertile time. We should get together on that day, and then every other day for several days after."

"And by 'get together,' do you mean 'make me and everything into a complete mess'?"

"I suppose I do. Can you meet Sunday? Or sooner is fine, if you want to."

"No, Sunday is fine, thank you. You are overwhelming, Doctor! I'm still dizzy. Is it always... like this with you?"

"You mean pleasure?"

"You've made me nasty. I'm ashamed. You messed my brain, too!"

"At least this good, I'd say. And getting better."

"You have to be lying!"

Zach stepped towards her and held her close. She relaxed into his hug. He bent down and gave her a deep, long, romantic kiss. His cock stirred for her. His mind was drawn back to the tight wet resistance of her vagina. Drawn back to her desperate cry as he shot her full of his seed.

When he let her go, she staggered a little. "See you Sunday," he said. He was trying to be as calm about it as possible, though he could barely wait a moment to ravage her again.

"S-Sunday," she stammered.

(To be continued)

12