Foundry Furnace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,555 Followers

"I get up to take a piss and I am confronted by 3 naked men, one of them getting an expert blowjob from the look of it." daddy said.

"One thing led to another." I said. "It's all grandpa's fault. But nobody wanted to leave you out intentionally."

Cole, his mouth once again filled with stiff cock, looked up at me and cut his eyes at the jar of Vaseline we kept on the nightstand.

I handed it to him and then I said, "Come on in, daddy."

The guest room had what was one of the latest things, then, a bed that they called a "Hollywood bed" because it lacked a footboard. Cole, still working over the huge dick in his mouth, raised himself up on his hands and knees so that daddy was looking directly between his plush cheeks at his tightly puckered hole.

Daddy crossed the room until he was standing at the foot of the bed, his big dick starting to swell in his shorts. Cole held the jar of Vaseline out toward him and I said, "Cole wants you to fuck his ass, daddy."

I slid down on the bed, took the jar and opened it. I scooped up a big wad of grease and let daddy watch me lubricate Cole's pretty little hole. I made sure to get most of the goo deep into his ass, fingering him and loosening him up. When his hole was good and slick, I sat the jar on the edge of the bed and pulled his muscular ass cheeks wide open.

"It's waiting for you if you want it, daddy." I said.

Daddy, his big fat cock by now hanging out of his boxers' leg, looked at me and said, "Are you okay with this?"

"Hell, yeah." I said. "Cole's been telling me how much he wants your cock since the first time he met you. And, besides, why wouldn't I be okay with watching the 3 men I love the most make each other feel good?"

"Just fuck the boy's ass." grandpa said. "When are you going to get another offer like this?"

Daddy stared at Cole's slick ass hole and then he peeled the shirt over his head. My daddy wasn't an athlete but he had a naturally muscular body that couldn't be improved on. He was 43, then, and the years had been more than kind. His solid chest was covered in wiry dark hair. His pectorals were hard and firm, swelling out like a shelf under round shoulders.

When he grabbed the waist band of his shorts and lowered them, his thick cock sprang free and swayed in front of him. The meat was so heavy that it couldn't stand upright by itself. It was thick and long and had a glistening head that was bullet shaped, perfect for opening a tight ass hole.

Daddy picked up the jar of grease and began to slather it over his hard meat. Stroking the slippery dick, he climbed onto the bed on his knees and positioned himself behind Cole's widespread ass. I pulled his cheeks wider as daddy positioned his pointed cock head against the tight hole.

"Be gentle at first." I said. "He's not used to taking something that huge."

"If you can get that big dick in him," daddy said, nodding at my stiff cock, "I've got no doubt he can handle me."

I watched as the pointed cock head began to open Cole's ass, easing into him a fraction of an inch at a time. When the wide head popped through his ring and was inside his ass, I leant over and said to Cole, "Are you doing okay?"

"Oh, hell yeah!" he said. "My ass is starving for that hot meat."

Daddy pressed forward and I watched as inch after inch disappeared into Cole's puckered hole. When the last inch was inside and daddy's wiry pubes were tight against Cole's ass cheeks, I moved back next to grandpa.

"Show Cole how much you like his ass, daddy." I said.

I watched Cole's face as daddy began to fuck him. After only two or three thrusts, Cole's eyes were rolling back in his head and I knew that daddy was hitting the sweet spot.

"Cole is loving your dick, daddy." I said.

"That's good because I'm sure loving his sweet ass. It's so tight and so hot, no wonder you can't keep your dick out of him." daddy replied.

I bent forward so that I could watch daddy's big meat sliding in and out between Cole's gorgeous ass cheeks. The big vein covered cock was stretching the little hole so that it looked like it might split open.

Daddy upped the tempo of his thrusting and I could hear the smacking sound as his hips pounded against Cole's ass cheeks. Cole had stopped sucking grandpa's cock and had his face buried against his fleshy ball sack.

"This boy loves a big cock in him, that's for sure." grandpa said.

Cole looked up at him sideways and said, "You're next in the driver's seat, old man."

He grasped grandpa's huge cock and rubbed his cheek against the wide shaft. "This thing is probably going to have me howling at the moon." he said.

I lay down on Cole's side so that I could watch him enjoy daddy's cock. He was panting with lust and slamming his ass backward to meet the big dick plunging in and out of his hole. I thought about how many times I had fucked that same tight ass and how now my daddy's dick was plowing Cole's fuck chute, too. It was an incredible turn on.

Daddy was fucking Cole with short, hard thrusts and I figured that he must be ready to shoot. By looking down between Cole's legs I could see daddy's heavy ball sack swinging, crashing against Cole's taint with every thrust. His big balls started to lift and daddy let out a deep long groan.

"I can feel your cum squirting inside of me" Cole said. Daddy kept his cock buried balls deep in his sweet hole until his balls were drained and dropped back into place.

"Goddamn, you're a family of expert ass fuckers." Cole said. He looked up at grandpa and said, "He's got my ass all warmed up for you and I intend to sample every inch of this monster."

"Don't say I didn't warn you." grandpa replied. "Once I get my cock in you, I'm not taking it out until it squirts."

"Promises, promises." Cole said.

Grandpa and I moved down on the bed so that we were on either side of Cole's hips and I spread his cheeks wide so that I could watch daddy's spent cock slide out of the tight hole. Inch by slow inch it reappeared, glistening with grease and Cole's ass juices. When the fat head finally popped out, Cole let out a deep sigh.

Grandpa took daddy's place in front of Cole's spread cheeks and lubed up his massive dick. I swear it had grown even bigger than it was while Cole was sucking it. He rubbed the fat head up and down in Cole's ass cleft and then poised the big meat against his reddened ass hole.

"No backing out until my balls are empty." he said to Cole.

"I'm counting on it." Cole replied.

Instead of the bullet shape of daddy's cock head, grandpa's cock head was rounded and wide. As he pressed it against Cole's pucker, the opening began to expand to a new size. I heard Cole gasping with pain as the massive meat invaded his ass. After a bit of effort, the giant cock head popped through his ring and sank inside.

"Holy fuck, it feels like you just stuck your fist up me." Cole said.

"Don't be a sissy." grandpa said. "You've only taken the first couple of inches."

He began to press the wide cock shaft deeper into Cole's hole while Cole tensed his body and panted. It was an unbelievable sight to see that much meat sliding into such a tiny opening.

When about half the shaft was engulfed in Cole's ass grandpa asked, "How are you holding up, Cole?"

"Pretty good for my first ride on King Kong's dick." Cole replied. "I can't wait to see what you do for an encore."

Grandpa smiled and slowly fed the rest of his long cock into Cole's ass. Cole had arched his back and thrown his head back and his body was covered in sweat.

"Jesus Christ, I think that thing is punching my lungs." Cole said. "Fuck my ass like you mean it, now."

Grandpa obliged, thrusting his hips back and forth while the massive meat plowed Cole's guts. Cole was tossing his head back and forth and moaning until finally his arms collapsed and he was on his knees and chest, his ass raised and spread open. Grandpa grabbed his hips and began to fuck his hole like a jack hammer.

I stuck my head under Cole's hips so that I could suck on his big cock while he was getting fucked and as soon as I closed my mouth around his cock head, a huge gusher of cum flooded my mouth. Two or three equally big squirts followed as I tried to swallow the deluge.

Cole was moaning like a banshee, I almost expected him to start talking in tongues like a holy-roller at church.

Coles' cock didn't even soften a little bit and as I sucked at it I could look up and see the gigantic meat that was plundering his ass hole and the equally massive set of balls that crashed against him and banged against my forehead.

Grandpa took less time than daddy, I could see his cock swelling even bigger as it slid in and out and then as I watched, I saw thick loads of cum ride up the bulging piss channel on the underside of his cock. His hot juice blasted into Cole's tender fuck chute, painting the walls and soothing the irritated flesh. Cole was totally somewhere else; he'd been fucked into a coma, almost.

"If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I never would have believed anybody could ride that big thing." daddy said.

"Well, you're an eyewitness." grandpa said. He turned to me and said, "You'd better treat this boy right, you don't know what a treasure you found here."

"I know exactly what I've got here." I replied as I rubbed Cole's sweaty back.

"I want your cock in me, now." Cole told me. "I deserve dessert."

It was almost as difficult getting grandpa's cock out of Cole as it had been getting it in. His poor abused hole was having spasms, clamping down on the meat still buried inside and making it a real trial to back out. Even though grandpa's cock was shrinking, the tight ring around it was preventing blood from escaping so that it was almost as big as it had been. Cole gritted his teeth and made his hands into fists as the bloated cock was slowly eased out of his hole. The enormous head finally bumped against the inside of his ring and grandpa used his hand on the shaft to pop it out of his hole. A jet of hot cum followed the cock, splashing on grandpa's dick and running down to drip off of his balls.

Cole turned over so that he was on his back and drew his legs up. From where I perched between his legs I could see his hole still gaping from the punishment it had received. Lubing my cock up wasn't necessary, his hole was so sloppy with grease and cum already, and my stiff cock sank inside of him without any resistance.

I lay down on top of him and we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed. With our tongues buried in each other's mouth, I slowly began to fuck his glorious ass.

Daddy lay down beside us and watched us, one arm draped over the two of us. As I fucked, daddy whispered in our ears.

"Do you like my boy's big cock, Cole?" he whispered. "Does that big dick fill you up? Do you love having my boy fucking you?"

To me, he whispered, "Don't you love that beautiful ass? You're fucking the hottest man I've ever seen. Pound him with that big cock and make him cry because it feels so good."

Needless to say, that only made us both more excited and we fucked like maniacs. It was probably the hottest sex we had had since our first weekend together. For me, feeling the hot slick juices inside his ass and knowing that my dad and grandpa had both fucked it into him was a real turn on, too.

Cole broke our kiss and said, "Fuck me, goddamnit! Your cock is the perfect one for my ass. It feels better than anyone ever has, I'd die without that dick!"

Okay, that did it.

Cum started blasting out of my balls with such force that I wondered if it would ever stop. I was kissing Cole so hard that my jaw ached and our teeth were grating against each other.

When the deluge of cum was finally emptied from my balls, I rolled over on my side. Cole had other ideas.

"I'm not done with you yet, you hot fucker." he said.

He rolled me onto my back and raised my legs up to rest on his shoulders. While he lubed up his cock he said, "The whole time I was being fucked I kept thinking how much I wanted my dick inside of you."

His slick cock slid inside of me almost instantly...hell, I'd been practicing taking it for the last 6 months. It was the perfect fit, the most satisfying cock imaginable. Every time he thrust into me waves of pleasure radiated from my ass hole to my spine and then over my whole body.

Daddy was still lying beside us and as Cole set up a steady tempo of pounding my hole, daddy whispered, "I love seeing my baby boy getting fucked. You're both such beautiful men, I can't believe how hot you look. Cole loves fucking you, I can tell. And you love his big cock in you, don't you? My baby grew into the hottest fucker on earth."

After having his ass pounded all night, it didn't take Cole long to reach the boiling point. I was fingering his stretched ass hole, fucking my fingers in and out and I felt daddy put his hand in Cole's crack and do the same thing so that our fingers rubbed against each other's. I can only imagine how intense Cole's orgasm must have been after having 3 big cocks beating against his prostate all evening. He collapsed on top of me and for a minute I thought he was unconscious.

"Ho-leee fuck!" he said. "That felt like it was coming out of my spine. You're the best fuck I've ever had."

"And don't you forget it!" daddy told him.

The three of us lay there catching our breath and I suddenly became aware that grandpa wasn't on the bed with us.

"Where did grandpa go?" I asked.

"I'm down here." he replied.

I looked down and grandpa was on his knees on the floor at the corner of the bed.

"I've never seen two men fuck before." he said. "I wanted the close up view. From here I could watch you both getting fucked from the side or I could look up between your legs and watch."

"Did you enjoy the show?" Cole asked.

"Hell, I would have paid for road show tickets to see that." grandpa replied.

Daddy sat up and moved to the edge of the bed.

"Come on, grandpa." he said as he got up. "Let's let these two animals get some rest. And you're sleeping in my bed tonight; I can't stand being all alone in there."

After they had left, Cole and I lay in each other's arms. His softening prick was till inside me.

"Are you sorry that all happened?" he asked.

"Of course not." I replied. "I got to see you getting the fuck of your life by my two other most favorite men on earth. I know that you enjoyed it. I hope that you'll fuck with them again."

"I can't believe you're not a little bit jealous." Cole said.

"If it had been some stranger and you went behind my back, then, yeah, I'd have to beat your ass and then kick it down the steps. But I can't be jealous of my daddy and grandpa. Hell, I wish I could fuck with them, too."

"All in all, I'd say that was my official welcome to the family." Cole said.

Minutes later we were both sound asleep. In the middle of the night I got up to pee and check on daddy. He and grandpa were asleep, nude, with daddy snuggled against grandpa's back and holding him in his arms.

* * * * * *

The next morning, Cole and I were up early preparing breakfast when grandpa came into the kitchen and sat down. Cole heaped a plate with pancakes and sausage and walked over to set it before him. Then, he kissed grandpa on the head and said, "Good morning, you adorable old fucker." He grasped the big soft cock lolling in grandpa's pants leg and then said, "You make sure to eat up. You're practically eating for two."

Daddy came in a moment later with a sheepish look on his face.

"Before anything else, I need to apologize to you two." he said.

"Why, what did you do?" I asked.

"I got drunk and took advantage of the situation." he said.

I looked at Cole and asked, "Do you feel taken advantage of?"

"Anything but." Cole replied. "You could have told me from now until doomsday that you liked and accepted me and I always would have questioned it. After last night, I don't."

"Same here." I said. "For the first time, I don't question that you accept me for who I am. And, I see a whole new side of you. You're not just my daddy; you're a really hot man."

"I'm afraid I've messed up your relationship." daddy said.

"Hardly." I replied. "If anything, you made it stronger. I know that you feel about Cole the same as I do and Cole feels like he's really accepted as one of the family. I've already told him that I hope there are repeat performances in the future."

"I'll go for that." grandpa said.

"So you're not mad and hating me?" daddy asked.

"This is the perfect time for Cole to tell you about the plan we've been working on." I told daddy.

"Here's what we were thinking." Cole said. "The apartment upstairs from us is going to be vacant at the first of the month. I already called our landlord and asked for first refusal. And there's a vacant shop right across from the foundry where we work. It's right next to a bar. How many guys are going to not tell their wife that they're going for a haircut and stop in for a drink or two afterward. Plus, it's on a really busy street, there's the foundry and more plants about a half mile away and a business district in the other direction."

"You could sell your shop." I said. "The market next door has always wanted your space, they'd snap it up. And if you sold or rented this place you'd have even more income."

"I do hate this fucking town." daddy said.

"I'm glad to hear you say that." grandpa said. "Am I the only one who noticed that not one of these ass holes sent a card or stopped by? Your wife deserves a whole hell of a lot more than that."

"You're part of the plan, too, grandpa." I said. "The apartment upstairs has two bedrooms. You can have your pension sent anywhere. You could probably get on part-time at the foundry, I bet. Or, you could hang out at dad's shop all day with him if you wanted."

"I was going to ask you to move in here with me, anyway." daddy said.

"I don't know if I'd like living in a city." grandpa said.

"Well, they'd sure as hell like you." Cole replied. "Once word gets out about that anaconda in your drawers there is going to be a line of cocksuckers waiting to swing on your meat."

"Same with you, daddy." I said. "They're going to be wanting a lot more than a haircut."

"Do you really think it could work?" daddy asked.

"I know it will." Cole said. "Besides, our plan b was to move grandpa in with us, so you wouldn't want to be stuck in this half-assed town alone, would you?"

"We need to think about this." daddy said.

"Well. I don't.' grandpa said. "These boys have already thought it out. I vote we do it."

rae121452
rae121452
1,555 Followers