Fountain of Youth

Story Info
Two guys help themselves at her expense.
1.7k words
4.12
27.6k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another hasty submission. Straight to the sex, no explanations or exposition for now. I also have ideas on expanding it to become a smutty and angsty romance, but... Currently a noncon MFM oneshot. Enjoy!

****

She was bounced up and down roughly on the man's lap, his cock buried in her ass from behind and her legs hooked around his arms for stability and to prevent them from closing. In front of her, a man knelt and fucked her pussy. Suddenly, he pulled free and closed a fist around his cock, stroking hard and fast until he spurted over her face and chest.

"Hey! That could have gotten on me, Jack, you bastard!" complained the man that was bouncing her ass up and down on his cock from behind.

"Heh. It's not like that would have been the first time," the man who had just come retorted. "Ah. My latest masterpiece," he said, smirking as he observed his pearly strings drip slowly from the girl's face and bouncing chest. "You have to pay for that, you know."

Without fanfare, he plowed two fingers into the girl's splayed pussy. He could feel his friend's cock move past the thin barrier that separated them. The girl sputtered a pained groan from the intrusion but began moaning when he curled his fingers to hit her G-spot.

"There you go, you bitch. Take it. You like this. Now give me what I came for. Liam, slow the fuck down, don't hurt her anymore."

Jack may have not cared for her pain nor pleasure when he was double-penetrating her with Liam just earlier, but now there was a certain finesse, almost a gentleness to his ministrations. Liam had obediently stopped his pummeling, only pulsing slowly and deeply in and out of her well-lubed ass.

The girl couldn't decide which was worse. The pain, for obvious reasons, was awful. But even the building pleasure didn't make her feel relieved. Still, her body acted, and she panted and moaned, shivering in Liam's arms as Jack's skillful fingers probed within her. He could feel her G-spot becoming engorged, and he focused there, rubbing firmly and more quickly now, and the girl was starting to feel like jelly.

"Hrk! Haaa! Anh!" Liam's arms fought to keep her legs splayed open as she began to jerk.

"Here! In my mouth, you bitch, and don't spill a fucking drop!" Jack abruptly shifted forward, pulled his fingers from her sopping pussy, and sealed his lips over it. He rubbed frantically at her swollen clit instead. Liam pulled the girl down fully to his thighs and buried his cock to the hilt and grimaced as he came quietly and exploded his load into her ass.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The girl quaked as she squirted directly into Jack's mouth, and not a single drop spilled as he commanded. She jerked as she came in spurts, squirting into Jack's mouth at least three times, and there were loud, audible gulps as he swallowed it all down. She twitched one last time, and when Jack was sure she was done, he broke the suction from his lips with a 'Pop!' and used his tongue to lap up her drenched pussy. She trembled and whimpered as he licked everywhere, between every fold and crevice, even scooping his tongue as deep into her pussy as it could go, and slurping at the hood of her clit.

"Fuck, that never gets old." Jack straightened up, licking his lips.

"WE'RE never getting old!" Liam laughed exultantly as he finally released the girl's legs.

Wincing in pain from having been held in such an uncomfortable position for so long, she rearranged her legs underneath her then tilted forward to free herself of Liam's cock that was still in her ass. It flopped out of her, still half-hard, and she sucked in a breath through her teeth from the strange feeling. She tried to crawl away, but Jack, who had been standing over her, kicked her onto her side.

"Not yet, you stupid bitch. Liam needs his fill, too," Jack barked.

He took a seat above her head and pulled her up half into his lap by her arms. Then he twisted them under her body and held her there with one hand. The position caused her chest to be thrust upwards. Jack admired the unmarked pale beauty of her skin and fondled a pert breast with his free hand. It was warm against his palm, and pillowing slightly, it being just slightly more than larger than a handful. Her nipple puckered and pressed against his palm from the stimulation.

"Don't worry-- it'll be quick, won't it? That probably wasn't enough for a slut like you, and you're ready to come again for me, aren't you?" Liam chuckled.

Liam spread the girl's legs wide apart and lay on his stomach between them, his face close to her groin. He noticed her asshole pulsing and dripping from his earlier load. Using his fingers, he spread the hole wide for a better look. The girl squealed in protest, but didn't dare move or complain.

"Look at this-- isn't this fucking pretty?" Liam used a finger to gently probe around the moist opening, not yet entering. Like Jack, he was now careful not to hurt her, focused only on bringing her pleasure so that he could feast on it. As he played with her back door, he looked up and grinned at her erotic, embarrassed expression. There was fury in her eyes, yes, but locked behind hazy bars of arousal.

Liam lowered his gaze back down to the gorgeous sight in front of him. Her pussy, pink and hairless and spread wide open for his viewing pleasure, and her asshole, quivering from his touch and leaking his fluids. Even her soft groans and gasps were lovely and musical. Jack continued to play with one breast with his one free hand and leaned down to take the other in his mouth. He kissed the skin around it before sucking the nipple in and catching it gently between his teeth.

"Hngh... Haaa.... Haaaa.... Haaa...."

The girl was breathing heavily, and Liam finally began pressing his finger, lubed with his own cum, into the pucker of her asshole. Despite him having stretched her open with her cock earlier, with all her clenching, it had quickly become tight again. Which he didn't mind, because if she were too loose, she wouldn't be as sensitive to the stretching or feel as full from his finger as she did now.

Liam watched, mesmerized, as she slowly swallowed up his finger. He watched the first joint of his finger disappear, then another, as the slut moaned. He buried the finger to the knuckle and twisted, keeping all his movements slow, and was rewarded with another resounding moan. He grinned when he saw her clit twitch.

"Yeah, take it. Take it like a good slut." Liam pulled his finger out but felt the suction around it, as if she didn't want him to leave. "Here, whore, take it."

Liam didn't pull his finger all the way out, keeping the tip buried, and wriggled another finger in this time. When she jerked her hips up in surprise, he caught her pussy in his mouth.

The girl was mind-fucked despite herself. She had a man between her legs, eating her out and finger-fucking her ass. She was cradled against another man who lavished attention on her breasts and made her twitch every time he flicked at her nipple. She had already come hard several times, and she was more sensitive and prone to tumbling over the edge. If they kept going this way, it wouldn't be long before she came again.

Liam and Jack knew this, of course, and they were counting on it. Jack's groping became a little rougher, the pressure on her nipples a little harder, and his kisses a little wetter. Liam's thrusting fingers in her asshole became a little deeper, the maneuvers of his tongue against her pussy a little nastier. And she, in spite of herself, began to mewl a little prettier and squirm a little sexier.

As he felt her quickening, Liam formed a seal against her pussy with his lips as Jack had earlier and held on fast as she jetted into his mouth. Jack twisted her nipple cruelly, now that she would perceive pain as pleasure, and Liam rocked his fingers deep in her ass, milking the spot he knew would wreck her. Like before, she came in multiple spurts, and Liam drank it all.

For a minute or two, Liam and Jack continued their ministrations, fully fucking her through her orgasms, knowing that would yield the highest amount of her fluids. It was only when she went limp with a sigh that they stopped their movements. Jack slapped her breast, and she didn't even react. He stretched with a groan and got up carelessly, causing her now unsupported body to flop to the floor.

Liam remained between her legs, his fingers now withdrawn from her ass, but his tongue still working at her pussy to collect every drop of her juices. He didn't stop until the sharp scent of her arousal was completely gone, and her pussy no longer tasted like musk, only clean skin. Only then did he pull himself up from the floor and joined Jack in re-donning his clothes.

"Until our next appointment, bitch," Jack called over his shoulder as they exited the shed. The door banged shut behind them.

She lay there, strewn out and limp like a rag doll that had been tossed away. She knew she should use the bathroom and clean up to prevent infections, but they had thoroughly fucked away her willpower. She heard the shed door open once more, but she didn't even bother to look up.

"Evelyn," she heard her so-called uncle call. Tears sprung to her eyes unbidden. Why? It wasn't like this was new to her. This had been every weekend of her life for the past five years.

"Get up, Evelyn. Wash yourself and get to bed. You said you have classes tomorrow morning."

It was ridiculous, she thought, how normal those words were under the circumstances. She was lying naked and bruised on the floor in a puddle of sexual fluids (all but her own), and he was saying that to her like this wasn't the case. Like he was a caring guardian concerned about her well-being.

'As if,' was her last thought before she faded out of consciousness.