Kidnapped

Story Info
Young Christian charity worker kidnapped and gang banged.
2.3k words
4.04
80.5k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers

When I was 18 I took a gap year before college and went to Congo with my church charity.

I had a loving family and a beautiful boyfriend but I felt like I was missing something. So I went.

Now I should say that I hadn't exactly been the most well behaved girl in high school, after I turned 18, of course. In fact the way that I met my boyfriend was at a party where we made all the boys strip and then we measured their cocks. And at 5 1/2 inches erect my Max came in first place, so I quickly took him upstairs and set to work. I'm a pretty petite blonde so I'm used to getting my way. But that's another story.

So I get to Congo and it's crazy. It's hot and chaotic and I am sent to the jungle with four other church volunteers where we will be helping distribute medications among the people there.

In my first week I am sent off to a remote village with a shipment of aid and told to wait there until the MSF doctors arrive to help to administer it. It was that night that I was bundled into the back of a van. I wouldn't return to civilisation for four months.

I remember little of the journey. I don't know if they drugged me or it was just the panic and fear. I do remember waking up. It was bright, very bright, and I was in a tiny clearing next to some small huts surrounded by dense jungle. It was hot and I was groggy.

And I was naked.

I heard some shouts from inside one of the huts and soon four or five fully grown men came out. They too were fully naked with their cocks swinging between their thighs. I wasn't to know at the time, but I would soon find out, that Congo has the largest average penis in the world, at 8 inches when erect.

Their fat black cocks were bigger soft than my Max's erection! They started to huddle around me and I cowed down to the dusty ground in fear. One of them fetched a bucket of water and threw it over me, completely drenching me and fully waking me up.

Immediately after that I saw them all come around me and start grabbing at me, touching, pinching and stroking my soft white skin. At first a wave of relief came as I thought they were just cleaning me - maybe these were my rescuers! But then I started to feel the hands touch my breasts, and pinch my nipples, and squeeze my ass, until finally one of them made their way between my legs and stroked my freshly shaven pussy - I hadn't wanted to be sweating too much in the Congolese heat!

One of them made a comment in their local dialect and they all laughed. Then somebody lifted me up off the ground like I was a rag doll and set me on my feet before bending me over. I soon found my face staring straight at the biggest cock I had ever seen. Seven inches long and still totally flaccid.

The man grabbed my hair and pushed my face towards his cock as I felt more hands exploring my ass and pussy behind me.

I couldn't help it, I started to cry as the terror and hopelessness of my situation finally dawned on me. Here I was stranded in a jungle, the only white person for hundreds of miles, totally alone with nobody to help me, and surrounded by jungle natives with the biggest cocks I had ever seen, prying at my tight white holes.

But I didn't have time to feel sorry for myself for long. The cock was thrust into my mouth and soon started to thrust into me, hitting the back of my throat.

And then I felt the hands behind me running up and down my pussy and to my horror I could feel my wetness on their fingers as they ran from my virgin asshole down to my clit, and back again. Another made a comment and soon they were all laughing.

By this time the cock in my mouth had started to swell and my jaw was aching at having to open so wide but still it went on thrusting.

I now felt fingers start to open my young tight pussy. Me and Max had only had sex a handful of times, and always with lube. I was petrified of these massive black cocks behind me. But the more scared I felt, the more powerless and slutty I was made to feel, the wetter my pussy felt under their touch. I couldn't understand it. I was on the verge of being gang raped, but my pussy had never felt so hot, so good, so ready to eat up cock after cock.

I heard shouting behind me, like an argument, before finally it died down. And then I felt it - the huge hot steel pipe run it's way up and down my pussy. Oh god! My legs started to shake in fear and anticipation as this huge, savage, black cock got ready to take me.

I could feel it line up against my pussy. And then he pushed. I swear I blacked out here for a second. A searing pain raced through me and then nothing. I felt my body go completely limp and this huge 8 inch cock burst through my tiny pussy. I have no idea how long I was out for, stuck there passed out, held up only by the two cocks deep inside me; one in my mouth, the other in my pussy.

But I remember when I came to. My body immediately tensed up as I realised the cock had buried itself all the way inside me, hitting spots I'd never known even existed. As my body tensed up from fear and the sensations, my pussy clamped down onto his cock and I started to shake. And scream.

Oh my god. I was cumming.

I had just been penetrated by this savage rapist, he hadn't even fucked me, all he had to do was ram his massive cock into my tight quivering pussy and I was cumming all over his cock for him? And it was uncontrollable. My body twisted and contorted and tried to release itself from his cock but the more I did so the better it felt. The two cocks held me in position like a vice as my orgasms burst through me over and over again. And I was screaming like a slut all over the cock buried deep in my throat.

I could hear the men laughing at me but there was nothing I could do, my body had taken over. Just then I felt the cock in my mouth start to swell - I thought my jaw was going to burst - and then start splashing cum deep into my throat. He finally pulled out of my throat and shot the rest of his cum over my tear strewn face and my blonde hair.

My orgasms had subsided and I could feel my head start to fall towards the floor in exhaustion but the man behind me caught hold of my hair and pulled me upright. He still had his cock buried deep in me, and now he started to fuck me. Mercilessly.

I could hear him groan as he held me up by my hair and pounded over and over again deep and hard into my tight, white pussy. It wasn't long before the sensations became too much for me and soon I was cumming - again - all over his fat black cock. My pussy clamped down hard onto his cock and then I felt it swell and sure enough he started to cum deep inside of me, with all of his eight inches buried inside of me he filled me with his semen.

For a second the thought flashed through my mind that he might get me pregnant - I wasn't on birth control - but the feeling of this massive cock filling me up like that just felt too good and I relaxed into my orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure bursting through me.

He released his hand from my hair and I fell forward off his cock and onto the ground, splayed like a used slut and already tired from the exertion. But this was only the beginning.

Soon I was being lifted clear off the ground by one black man and dropped onto the waiting cock of another, who was lying on his back on the ground. He positioned my pussy over the others cock and gently lowered me, but I could only take three inches of his fat cock inside me before I couldn't take anymore, I squealed in pain.

But there was no mercy. The man behind me took me by the shoulders and pushed me all the way down so I was impaled onto the fat black cock below me. The searing pain was indescribable. Tears were streaming down my face.

The man below me started to buck his hips powerfully, lifting me up off his waist four of five inches before letting me fall deep into him once again. And soon, to my horror, I started to replicate his rhythm. I was lifting myself off his cock and slamming back down with gusto.

At some point I opened my eyes and to my horror realised he was no longer bucking his hips; he wasn't fucking me any more, I was fucking him! And I loved it! I had never felt this good in all my life. I looked around me and saw all the other men standing around and watching me with smiles on their faces, their hard cocks in their hands. They were enjoying the show, and I was enjoying putting it on for them!

But just as I was relaxing into it I felt something hard running down my back. It was wet and working it's way down my spine until it settled between my ass cheeks - and onto my asshole! I tried to look round but a hand smacked me on my face.

Fuck. I had never had anything inside my ass. Max has always asked me if he could try but I had always said he was too big. And now!

The wet cock started to press against my tight virgin sphincter and now the fear which had started to abate was back with a vengeance. But that only made things worse. The more scared I was and the harder I fought against the huge cock behind me, the more painful it was. So I decided to relax and embrace it.

I cried at the top of my lungs, "Fuck me big boy! Fuck me hard with that big black cock deep in my virgin asshole! Oh yeah, I wanna feel both my holes filled with your beautiful big black cocks! Come over here!" I cried and beckoned another man over and started to suck his cock; all three of my holes now filled up.

And that was it. I was theirs.

From that moment on I became a total cock whore. They wouldn't feed me until they had given me cock. I couldn't sleep until I had gotten my cock. All I ever thought about was cock, all I ever wanted was cock. And I loved it. It was Stockholm syndrome alright. But I knew it, and I revelled in it.

There were times I would beg for cock, I would let them degrade me and humiliate me, they could fuck me anywhere with anything, I didn't mind. As long as I got my cock.

Anyway, I could go on for ever with all the stories I have from my four months in captivity in the Congolese jungle. The things I did, the parties we had, the chiefs brought in from all over to try the tiny white girl.

After four months they just let me go. They said they had had their fill. That my holes were too loose now. I begged them to let me stay but they wouldn't have it.

I was set free back in the capital and sent home. It was a miracle I was alive. There was a great celebration, I was a hero. It was great to see my family and friends again and they all marvelled at how well I was doing, how normal I seemed. Of course I didn't tell anyone the conditions of my captivity, what I became.

It was all back to normal. The only problem was Max. The sweet boy had waited for me, praying for my return and was over the moon to see me. He wined me and dined me and doted on me. But when the time finally came for us to be intimate, it all started to fall apart.

Firstly, he was just too small for me now. The biggest cock in my high school didn't even tickle me now. I made him fuck me in my ass but even that wasn't enough. I used to try and finish him off as quickly as I could - and after my months in the jungle that was pretty quick indeed!

And then secretly I would fuck myself senseless with the biggest objects I could find. When he found me with two jumbo cucumbers stuffed up both my holes we both knew it was over.

I went to college and completed my first year. I was popular and got good grades. But that summer I packed my bags and set off for Congo. I was a cock whore now, and I needed proper cock.

If y'all like I have lots more stories from my time there, just holla.

Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers