Four by the Sea

Story Info
Two men and two women have a wild time in a beach town.
10.7k words
4.69
39.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was refreshing to sip a cold beer and slurp oysters in the shade after spending the morning on a fishing charter out in the southern European sun. The cafe was on a little plaza fronting the ocean, where the whitewashed buildings of the town hemmed in the cobbled square. On this summer afternoon, it was covered in a forest of tables with umbrellas and packed with holiday makers having a cool drink in the shade between bouts of sun on the sandy beach.

Dave and I had been in town for two days already. I was in love with this sun-drenched little community surrounded by green hills, yellow sand, and blue sea. This was my first time in Europe, and I was surprised by the swirl of tourists from all over the world. In the streets and bars, I heard French, German, Spanish, Italian and something that might have been Russian. I met visitors from other parts of the world too, like Asia and North Africa, but we had not run into any other Americans. It didn't seem like many of our countrymen had found this town, although we heard English spoken often. The locals in the tourist industry all spoke excellent English and most of the other tourists who did not speak the local language got by on what English they possessed. We also heard British and even Australian accents.

I noticed the two women as the host ushered them toward the empty table next to us. I was glad I was wearing sunglasses, or they might have felt like I was staring, because they were both stunningly good looking. The taller girl was heavily tanned with bright blonde hair. She was wearing a back tube top that showed her flat and tanned belly over a long black skirt that was thin and clung to her figure. Her makeup was a bit heavier than I preferred, but she was very sexy.

Her companion was a little more conservative in her appearance but was perhaps even prettier. Her chestnut brown hair was pulled back in a shiny ponytail and she wore a white halter top that showed just a little bit of her midriff over a knee-length red skirt. The brunette was very thin and a bit shorter, while blonde had ample tits and curvy hips. They both looked like spent a fair amount of time in the gym.

I heard them thank the host in what sounded like British-accented English as they settled into the table beside us. The blonde ran a hand through her hair as she got comfortable in her chair, apparently forgetting that she had rested her sunglasses on her head. They fell and clattered onto the cobbles of the plaza and came to rest at my feet. I bent over to pick them up as she turned to look for them.

"Oh, thank you," she said as I handed them over.

"Of course," I said, "no problem." I gave her the best smile I could muster.

She smiled back. "Would you mind taking a picture of me and my friend?" she asked. "A selfie just doesn't look as nice."

"Of course," I said again. I stood up and took her proffered phone. The two girls put an arm around each other as they posed for a picture at the café table. The blonde made a bit of a kissy face at the camera while the brunette just smiled. I showed them the picture.

"Oh, that's grand," said the blonde. She turned the picture back toward me "What do you think? Do we look fit?"

I couldn't help but smile and chuckle a little. "I think you know you do." The blonde laughed but her friend went a little red in the face.

"You're an American, aren't you?" asked the blonde.

"Guilty as charged," I acknowledged with a nod.

"I don't think it's a crime yet," said the brunette, smiling.

"Are you from England?" I asked, keen to keep chatting.

"Yes," said the blonde, "from London. We've just popped down for a short holiday. I'm Natalie and this is Chels." The blonde gestured to her friend.

"Chelsea," said the brunette extending a hand, "but all my old Uni friends do call me Chels."

"Lovely to meet you both," I said. "I'm Pete, and this is Dave." I gestured to my friend at the table. "Is that how you know each other? From school?"

"Originally, yes," said Chelsea with a nod, "but we share a flat now. London's too expensive to live alone."

"Chels keeps me out of too much trouble, and I keep her from being too boring," said Natalie. Chels rolled her eyes at this, but she also nodded to show it was probably true.

"What about you guys?" asked Natalie.

"We're roommates, as well," said Dave. "We met a few years ago in the city."

"Which city?" asked Chelsea.

"New York," Dave said.

"Nobody really lives in New York, right? Isn't it, like, just a mythical place?" Chelsea teased.

"I assure you they do," Dave said. "About eight million."

"I guess that's a few," allowed Chelsea. She gave Dave a smile. "But London's bigger." Dave smiled back and chuckled.

"Size isn't everything," said Dave, blissfully unaware of the obvious double entendre he had set up.

Natalie and Chelsea both laughed, but Dave still didn't realize what he had said.

Natalie cast me a sidelong glance. "Does he say that to all the girls?" she said. Dave finally realized his error and joined in for a laugh at himself.

"Would you two like to have lunch with us?" I ventured.

Chelsea and Natalie exchanged a quick look before Natalie nodded. "Sure, that would be nice," she said.

Dave and I jumped up to push the two little café tables together. I noted that he quickly snagged the seat next to Chelsea, but Natalie gave me a nice smile as I sat next to her. The waiter returned and we put in more orders for drinks and food. Before long we were enjoying a nice lunch and a chat. It was pleasant to have some attractive company. Dave and Chelsea spent most of the meal in a conversation with each other. I could tell Dave was trying to crank up the charm, and Chelsea gave him a lot of smiles. Natalie and I got along alright on our side of the table too. I liked her wicked sense of humor. More than once she cracked a dirty joke than had me laughing out loud.

As we were finishing up the meal, Chelsea asked if we knew which way the restroom facilities were. Dave jumped up, perhaps a little too eagerly, to show her the way. He walked her to the café door and ducked inside to point her in the right direction.

While they were both gone, Natalie leaned over to me and said in a conspiratorial voice, "I think your friend might have the hots for Chels. What do you think?"

"Seems like it."

"I think she's interested too, but she's always been a little shy. We should try to put them together."

"I'm not sure they need our help," I pointed out.

"Maybe not, but it wouldn't hurt, right?"

"Probably not."

"So, let's make a plan to get together later. Like I told you, I like to make sure Chels has a good time."

"It doesn't seem like you would ever struggle to have a good time."

Natalie mockingly placed a hand on her chest and put on a stuck-up voice. "Why sir, whatever do you mean?"

"I'm just saying, you seem like you're pretty fun."

"I am." Natalie winked at me as she stole the last French fry from my plate and popped it in her mouth. "Are you guys free this afternoon?"

"Sure, I'd like to see more of you," I said with a nod.

Natalie looked me up and down as if she was appraising me. "Maybe you will. We'll see." She gave me another wink and licked the ketchup from her finger. I felt a little stirring in my groin as I laughed again.

Dave and Chelsea were just walking back as I was laughing. "What's the joke?" asked Chelsea as she took her seat. I noted that Dave pulled her chair out like a gentleman. Natalie and I exchange a knowing look.

"Pete was being cheeky," said Natalie. "He's a bad one, Chels."

"Me?" I said with faux astonishment.

Apparently, Chelsea knew her friend too well, because she shot her look and said, "Oh, behave yourself. I can't take you anywhere." Natalie stuck out her tongue in reply.

"What are you girls doing later?" I asked, setting up Natalie to take her plan forward.

"Nothing yet," said Chelsea. "What about you guys?"

"We're free," Dave interjected, perhaps a bit too eagerly.

"Do you want to go down to the beach?" asked Natalie.

"Sure, but we're not really dressed for it," I said. "Should we meet up in a little bit?"

We made plans to meet in an hour by one of the beach bars. As we split up to go back our respective accommodations, I caught Dave and Chelsea both looking back at each other over their shoulders. The girls were giggling together as we walked out of earshot.

We met up again at the appointed place. Dave and I were both in swim trunks and the girls were stunning in bikinis. Natalie's top didn't leave much to the imagination, while Chelsea's was a little more conservatively cut. They both wore beach wraps around their waists while walking through town and both had their hair up in buns for the water. As we made our way out onto the beach, the girls turned more than a few heads.

The girls chose the spot and we set up towels in the sand. We all wisely started to slather on some sun block. A tan would be great, but in this sun a burn was more likely without some care. I saw both girls checking us out as Dave and I ditched our shirts. Natalie, in particular, looked us over with a hungry expression. I was glad Dave and I had made a point to get in shape for this summer.

Natalie covered most of herself with sunscreen before laying on her stomach. She reached back and pulled the strings on her top until the knots came undone. Her back was bare, and I could see the side of her breasts as she lay out. I noticed she did not have any tan lines.

"Pete," she called, turning her head toward me on the towel, "would you mind helping me with some sunscreen on my back?"

"Of course not," I said, with barely concealed excitement. I snatched the bottle and squirted some onto her back.

"Mmm," she said, as I worked the cream into her skin, "that feels nice." She squirmed under my touch as I slicked the lotion over her body. I felt my excitement building and my cock was swelling in my trunks as I touched her all over. It was heaven to massage her toned back.

Natalie still had her head turned toward me. I heard her giggle, and I glanced up to see that she was looking at the unconcealable bulge in my shorts. "Feels nice to you too?" she asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Yes," I said quietly, "you're lovely."

She smiled and winked at me. "I know. Don't forget to get near my waistline," she said as she lowered herself back flat and turned her head away. I heard her giggle again as I slipped the tips of my fingers under the fabric of her bikini bottom while I spread lotion on her lower back.

I noticed that Dave had also helped Chelsea, although they were a little daintier about it. Once he finished, he picked up a frisbee we had brought along and asked if I wanted to throw it while the girls tanned. The swelling in my trunks would have been obvious and embarrassing if I stood up just then, so I said I would join him in just a minute. In the meantime, I laid on my stomach next to Natalie so that my hard-on was concealed.

I let out a little sigh and tried not to look at the naked back next to me as I waited for my excitement to subside. Natalie turned her head over to look at me. "Problem?" she asked innocently.

"Nope," I said. "No problem. Just taking a break."

"Oh, ok. If you say so," she said, "but maybe this will help." She propped herself up on the elbow closest to me so that her bare breasts were exposed. "Is that better?" They were beautiful round breasts with perfect little nipples. I felt more blood rushing to my still semi-hard cock.

"Jesus, you are a flirt," I said with a grin.

"Darling, I am more than just flirt," she said with yet another sexy wink. "Need a hand with that?" she said cocking her head toward my trunks

I looked around the beach, which was very crowded. There was no way that could be done discretely. "I don't think that will work just now," I said with a chuckle.

"Pity," she said with a shrug and laid flat on her towel again. "Maybe later?"

"Definitely," I agreed. Natalie turned her head the other way, but I also noticed that she wiggled her butt at me suggestively. Though she acted as if she had done nothing, I heard her mischievous giggle again. Clearly, this girl was going to keep teasing me if I stayed here because she found my predicament funny. My dick was throbbing at this point. I decided to make a run for the water.

I hopped up and jogged down the breaking waves, hoping that no one noticed. I imagined that everyone on the waterfront was staring at the silhouette of my cock straining against the fabric of my trunks. I'm sure that was mostly in my head, but it was pretty noticeable if anyone was actually looking. Splashing into the cold sanctuary, I soon felt the problem resolving. I shook my head and laughed inwardly. This girl was trouble, but damn did she turn me on.

Dave wandered over with the frisbee. "You want to practice?" Dave and I are on a beer-league ultimate frisbee team, so we often worked on our skills.

"Sure." We splashed into the shallow water and spread out a challenging distance. Taking turns, we passed the frisbee. Running through the water added a bit of challenge. Sneaking a glance at the girls, I saw that they were watching us back and forth like a tennis match.

After a bit, Chelsea helped Natalie rearrange her top and they wandered to the water to join us. We decided to practice throwing and defending passes in teams of guys versus girls. Dave and I would try to complete a pass to each other while the girls tried to intercept it or break it up. If we failed to complete the pass, we would turn the frisbee over to Natalie and Chels to try to complete a pass while we defended. Predictably, Dave volunteered to cover Chelsea while Natalie splashed over to cover me. Her tits bounced in her skimpy top as she ran over to me.

"You lads are about to be embarrassed," Natalie mocked as she set up to block the pass that Dave sent spinning my way. I should have seen it coming, but despite her trash talk, Natalie spent very little effort actually trying to catch the frisbee. Instead, she took every opportunity to put her hands on me. If she was facing away from me to screen the pass, her ass was pressed into my crotch. If I got open to catch a throw, she would just tackle me instead of trying to intercept. Naturally, with every tackle she was grabbing my crotch, my ass, or trying to pull off my trunks.

She was incessant, but two could play at that game. I found plenty of reasons to grab her around the waist, take a feel of her nice ass, or even feel a handful of a breast as we tussled over a pass. Increasingly, as she pressed against me, she would have been feeling my hard cock pressing back through my shorts. She would giggle every time she felt it and either press harder against me or try to grope it.

Dave is pretty competitive, and I could tell he was annoyed that Natalie was blatantly cheating. He must have thought it would go differently if he split us up, so he suggested we switch partners. Chelsea was all sweet smiles as she tried to block me, and she was not aggressive like her friend. I thought she was very agreeable, and we had a few laughs. Natalie, on the other hand, was just as handsy with Dave as she had been with me. Though I doubt Natalie cared about winning rather than flirting, her strategy paid off. The girls ended up with more points

As the afternoon wore on, and the light of the sun turned the sand and the whitewashed buildings a warm shade of gold, we chatted about what to do about dinner. We quickly decided to dine together again. Natalie had a good restaurant recommendation, but we all needed to get cleaned up. We agreed to pick the girls up from their hotel, which was up the beach from where we were staying and closer to the restaurant. Natalie put her number in my phone and told me to call them to come down when we reached the lobby.

Dave and I showered up quickly, one after the other, and put on our best outfits for a night out. The girls had asked for more time to get ready, so we chilled at the bar in our hotel before making our way over. The signs were obviously good with Natalie, but I thought a few beers might help me relax. Dave and I both downed a couple before walking over to meet them.

The girls looked fantastic for dinner. Natalie's outfit was a skin-tight, strapless little-black dress. Chelsea also wore a black dress that showed some leg, though her dress had a high collar and was more flowing. It was a short walk to the restaurant, and we had called ahead for a table, so we didn't have to wait. As we walked through the dining room, I felt like Dave and I were probably the envy of many men in the room.

It was a nice restaurant and a delicious dinner. Between the four of us, we made it through two bottles of excellent local wine. I was feeling pretty good. Chelsea and Dave spent most of the meal engrossed in conversation, but it wasn't awkward, and we all had a good time. Being a coastal town, it was unsurprising that seafood featured prominently on the menu, which was just fine by me. I was slurping down more than my fair share of the oysters for the second time today when Natalie leaned close to speak only to me.

"Oysters are supposed to be an aphrodisiac," she said, with a glint of mischief on her face. Under the tablecloth, her hand was massaging the inside of my thigh.

I rolled my eyes at her. "That's such a cliché, and I'm not sure I buy it. Buy they are good. They're my favorite, in fact."

"I don't know, they seem to be working," she said. Under the table, she had found my cock, which was indeed swelling to her touch. My breath caught in my throat as she swirled her fingers over the stretched fabric of my pants. I had spent most of the day in constant state of arousal because of her flirting, and I was feeling the tension.

"I think there might be other factors," I said, struggling to maintain my composure. I let me own free hand dive beneath the tablecloth and found her leg. Now it was her turn to gasp, as I slipped my hand up the hem of her dress. Perhaps she hadn't considered that her short dress left her far more vulnerable than me, or maybe that was her plan all along. I'm not sure, but when my fingers massaged her pussy through the damp fabric of her panties, she let out a moan that was audible to me above the din of the other diners. A glance across the table showed that Chelsea and Dave were far too interested in each other to notice what we were up to. I was glad we had been seated in a corner. An approaching server caused us both to retreat. We would have probably immediately resumed our skirmish under the table if Chelsea hadn't interrupted.

"So, Pete, are you going to come dancing with us after dinner? Dave said he would go."

"I mean, is there any doubt?" I said. "Although is there a club here or something? I didn't see one."

"Well, I wouldn't call it a real club," said Chelsea, "but one of the bars in the main square plays dance music after dark."

"It's pretty fun," said Natalie.

"Sounds great," I said.

After desert and an after-dinner drink, we were ready to head to the bar. Chelsea took Dave's arm as we walked down street and Natalie walked with me. When we got to the bar, dance music was already pumping out the open door and the crowd was spilling out into the street.

"This looks like the place to be tonight," I said taking in the scene.

"Absolutely," said Natalie. "Why don't you boys get us some more drinks while we stake out a spot on the dance floor." Dave and I battled the swarm of thirsty tourists at the bar and returned with beers for each of us. We found the girls already dancing with each other.

Once we joined them, the four of us started dancing together in a knot. After a few songs, Dave and Chelsea predictably split off to dance with each other. Just as predictably, Natalie's style of dancing mirrored her style of frisbee play. She basically treated it as an opportunity to rub her fit body against mine and grope my crotch and my ass. I took the same opportunity to run my hands over her hips, her ass, and her chest as we rocked to the music in the crowded room. Natalie laughed as I played along with her, and she closed her eyes and drew a sharp breath when I worked my hand under her dress to briefly massage her through her panties again.