Four by the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to come on my tits," Natalie commanded. She leaned over him and pressed her ample breasts around his cock. Dave groaned as she lifted and lowered her body to fuck him with her chest. She amplified the effect by pushing her breasts together with her hands and lifting them with each movement of her body.

Chelsea was rocking herself to a hard finish. She panted and braced herself against my chest as the waves of pleasure surged up through her. Her eyes were closed, and she bit her lower lip as the feeling overtook her. She made a small sound with each rock of her body against mine. Finally, she gasped, and I felt her shiver as the feeling passed and she slowed. She settled down on my still-hard cock and smiled at me contentedly. "That was amazing," she purred. "You have a great cock."

"Oh fuck," groaned Dave. "Oh, God," he said. His cock was thrusting up between Natalie's tits like a lance. "Fuck," he grunted again, as the first geyser of cum erupted from his cock to splatter on Natalie's tits. Natalie laughed hard and slowly stroked him with her breasts as more spurts of his seed left white streaks on her big chest. Natalie ran a finger through the semen on her tits and laughed again. Dave collapsed back on the bed. He was utterly spent after fucking Natalie so hard before finally having a huge load wrung from him. He stretched out to take a break and catch his breath.

Natalie snatched a few tissues from the side table and wiped up the mess on her tits with a giggle. She was smiling as she walked over to where Chelsea was still sitting on my cock. Chelsea's climax had faded away, but she was luxuriating in the feel of me inside her.

"Oh Chels," said Natalie as she walked up behind her friend, "that cock looks so good in you."

"It feels good too," said Chelsea, still looking at me.

Natalie giggled again. "Let's finish him off." Chelsea moaned her agreement and started bouncing on me again. She started up slowly at first but worked up to speed quickly. Natalie stepped up close behind her friend and put her hands on Chelsea's side to encourage her to go faster and harder. Natalie was leaning over Chelsea's shoulder. Her tits were pressed against Chelsea's back and Chelsea's small tits were quivering with each bounce. Both girls were looking at me with wicked grins. Chelsea grunted softly with her effort, and I saw sweat beading on her forehead.

Our bodies were slapping together rapidly now. I gripped her waist and thrust my cock up into hard with every stroke. Her exertion was not in vain, and I felt the tightening in my groin and tingling along my shaft that told me another load was building up to release. She was slamming her body on me, and the tight grip of her pussy was bringing me to my second ejaculation of the night.

"I'm going to come," I warned, as the eruption was imminent. Chelsea laughed as she pulled herself off my cock. It glistened wet from her moistness and a bead of semen glittered at the tip. She moved quickly to kneel in front of me. Her small hand lightly gripped my slick cock and stroked it. Still working my cock wither her hand, Chelsea edged aside as Natalie eagerly joined her on her knees in front of me.

They giggled together as they both lowered their heads to my dick. Natalie softly cupped my balls with her hand. I gasped as she smoothly massaged them while she laid her other hand on my chest. She glided her hand over my muscles until she found my nipple and lightly pinched it between two fingers. I drew in a sharp breath. Chelsea had taken me into her mouth and was bobbing so her lips and her hand worked my cock together. Her tongue circled my sensitive head.

"Let's share it," suggested Natalie, and Chelsea released me from her mouth. My cock was dripping with her saliva, and it ran down onto her fingers. Chelsea turned her head to the side and wrapped her lips around my shaft, leaving the head for Natalie. Soon Natalie was working my head with her mouth. Her lips were slurping up and down on the ridge of my head and her tongue massaged my frenulum. I was writhing on the couch. Chelsea and Natalie grunted with the effort.

The girls moved their heads together. The whole length of my slippery cock was being assaulted by soft lips, wet tongues, and Chelsea's delicate hand. The building climax had briefly abated when Chelsea lifted her pussy from me, but now it boiled up again with urgency. I was bucking my hips and grunting as the tightness in my groin was almost unbearable. The first throb of my orgasm began, and I felt a spurt of cum splash into Natalie's mouth. She cooed her excitement at getting me off and popped her mouth off of my cock head. Chelsea kept working her lips on the side of my shaft. The second spurt streaked on Natalie's cheek, and she made a small sound of surprise. Grasping my cock below the head with her thumb and forefinger, Natalie directed my cock toward her friend and coaxed the last drops of cum onto Chelsea's pretty face. Both girls giggled as I sighed with satisfaction.

Natalie stood up and fetched more tissues from the little table between the beds. At some point, Dave had sat up and was considering the scene as the girls cleaned my cum from their faces. He wore an unhappy expression and I wondered how much he had watched the girls and I on the couch. I could guess at what he thought about Chelsea riding me and sucking me off, but he had been all too eager to jump in when Natalie invited him. He was in an uncomfortable situation at least partially of his own making.

Still naked, Natalie walked over to the empty bed and pulled back the sheets. "Shall we get some rest?" she suggested. Chelsea smiled and nodded her agreement before walking over to the bed that Dave was sitting on. Silently, Dave scooted over in the bed to make room for her. Chelsea smiled at him, and he returned the smile involuntarily. He was plainly still enthralled with her. As they laid down in their bed, Dave put an arm around her. Natalie arched an eyebrow at me in invitation. As I slid into her bed, she reached over and flicked off the light.

Natalie snuggled her naked body up against me. At first, I thought she genuinely wanted to get to sleep, but I should have known better. Her hand found its way to my cock, and she giggled softly in my ear. I heard soft lip-smacking sounds from the other bed and Dave sighed in the dark.

"I only came once," Natalie purred in my ear, "and that's not enough. Are you able to go again?"

"I don't know," I confessed in a whisper. "I came twice in a row. I'm sure you can make me hard, but it might be difficult to come again."

"Perfect," she said. Natalie slid down the bed and I felt her tongue on my cock. I stretched my body and sighed as she went to work with her skilled mouth and hands. After a few moments, I felt my cock responding to her patient ministrations. When I was fully erect, Natalie released me from her mouth and maneuvered to mount me. She was poised over me facing away. She exhaled slowly as she took me in her for the second time that night. I reached forward to massage her round ass and I heard her moan softly. Though my lust was already largely satiated, I still delighted in the feeling of her warm pussy. Natalie went to work rocking her body on my cock.

I was aware of another steady creaking sound in the darkness. Turning my head to the side, I could just make out the shape of Dave on top of Chelsea in the other bed. I guessed he was finally getting what he really wanted that night. I heard him grunt and thrust loudly and Chelsea moaned in reply. I assumed she had finally let him come inside her tight pussy as she had said she would.

Natalie fucked herself on my cock in the dark for some time. I could feel that she was also rubbing her own clit with her finger. The smell of her sex was heavy in the still air of the hotel room. Finally, I could hear her shallow breaths becoming more labored and rapid. She was clenching her legs on my thighs and a final moan escaped her as she achieved the second orgasm she had been seeking. It was enough to bring me to one more climax of my own. I felt a few spurts of cum spilling inside her. I was utterly spent and drained as she collapsed next to me. We spooned together in the bed, and it was finally quiet in the room.

The next morning, Chelsea and Natalie had tickets for a day-long tour they had previously booked, so our foursome briefly split up. Natalie told me she would shoot me a message when they were done.

Dave and I went to get breakfast. As we ate, I could see that he wanted to say something. He was picking at his food with his fork and speaking in monosyllables. Finally, he got around to it.

"Um, I'd like to see Chels again tonight," he said. "Do you think you could entertain Natalie?"

"Probably," I said with a shrug. "It seems like Natalie pretty much does whatever she wants and gets everybody else to go along."

"I know," said Dave. "That's why I was hoping you could help me get some time with Chels alone. Otherwise, Natalie might . . . have other plans." He seemed to be trying to talk around what had happened without openly discussing it. I thought about telling him everything Chelsea had said while she was on the couch with me, but I decided it was better not to go there. He would have to figure things out for himself.

"Sure," I agreed with another shrug. "I'll do my best." Dave seemed relieved as he finished his breakfast and we moved onto other topics.

Later, I was straight to the point with Natalie when we were texting:

dave wants me to keep you busy so he can see chels alone

yup. chels already told me. says hes off limits

i think we can find something to do together

I daresay we can ;-p

Dave and I spent the day on the beach while the girls were on their tour, though we missed the attractive company. Later, Dave made his plans with Chelsea while Natalie and I agreed to meet for dinner at a beach bar.

When Natalie walked into the covered beach bar, she was wearing a causal black cotton dress over her two-piece bathing suit. I had slipped a pair of shorts over swim trunks and threw on a polo. Our beachy attire was not out of place with the tourist crowd. We watched the sun setting behind the mountains to the west while we ate. The golden light reflected like brilliant fire on the water. Natalie was already starting to giggle and flirt as soon as she sat down. She kicked off her sandal under the table and rubbed her foot on my leg.

By the time we finished dinner and drinks, the sun was long gone, and night was setting in. It was still warm as we walked down to the water's edge. Leaving our sandals in the sand, we walked along the shore in the dark. The waves splashed over our feet. With another girl, I might have put an arm around her waist or leaned in for a romantic kiss. With Natalie, I could see it would never be sweet like that, but it could always be fun.

She groped my ass with a giggle and then splashed into deeper water before I could retaliate. I followed her out, but I hesitated to go too far into the sea. I had my phone and wallet in my shorts and the waves were already splashing up my calves. Natalie was holding the bottom of her dress up above her waist to keep it dry, revealing her bikini bottom and her flat belly. She laughed as she danced out of my reach.

"Chicken?" she taunted.

"Nope." I quickly went back up onto the dry beach and unbuttoned my shorts. I slid them down into the sand and pulled my shirt over my head. Leaving my clothes in a pile, I splashed into the water after her in my swim trunks. Natalie squealed as she spun just out of reach. She pulled her dress over her head, balled it up, and tossed it in the same general direction as my clothes.

She groped my crotch, felt my growing erection, and tried to dance away again. This time I caught her, and we briefly wrestled in the water. Laughing, she turned and pounced on me. One of her hands was grabbing my ass and the other was rubbing my cock over my trunks. My left hand was on the bare skin of her back while the other was on her cloth-covered breasts. With the hand on her back, I yanked the bottom knot out of her bikini top. The knot at her neck kept it from falling into the water that lapped around us, but I was now rubbing her large bare breasts and massaging her nipples. One of her hands slipped into my swim trunks and she pulled the waistband down far enough to stroke my cock as I fondled her tits and kissed her neck. I slid a finger into her bikini bottom and stroked it between the lips of her pussy.

I wondered if anyone in the town or higher up the beach could see us in the lights that shone out from the beach bars and restaurants. I doubted it, but I wasn't sure. Our walk had brought us down to end the beach to where some huge rocks cluttered the sand below a cliff. The power of the waves here was less because this part of the beach was sheltered by the stone headland. I splashed toward the rocks and Natalie followed.

Behind the shelter of a big boulder, I turned her away from me against the stone and pushed my trunks down my legs. The waves were running gently past us just above the level of our knees. Natalie bent forward and held herself up against the rock with her hands. Arching her back, she stuck her ass out toward me. Fumbling in the dark, I pulled the thin material of her bikini bottom to the side. I pressed up against her. She begged me to fuck her hard in a voice I was sure would carry to anyone up on the sand in the dark.

I reached down and guided the tip of my cock to her lips and pushed it into her waiting pussy. I thrust in and out of her in sharp strokes, eliciting moans. The tide must have been coming in, because the water seemed to be getting deeper as I drilled Natalie against the stone. It splashed around us. Natalie bared down and signaled her climax with a cry that must have been heard up in the town. I soon felt my own intense orgasm build from a tingling in my balls to a tightness in my groin until my cock twitched inside her and I shot my seed in the tight clutch of her wet pussy. Though it was dark, I imagined my cum dripping from her and swirling away in the sea when I finally pulled out.

We dragged our suits back on and made our way up onto the sand. Looking around in the dark, we soon found the rest of our clothes and our sandals. We strolled back to my hotel, but it was a long time before we went to sleep. As promised, I kept Natalie busy that night. As expected, Dave never came back. In fact, I didn't see him the next day either.

Finally, it was time for the girls to fly back to London. Dave and I still had another day to stay, but we accompanied them to the airport. In the terminal, Dave and Chelsea shared a long embrace and a deep kiss before Chelsea finally had to go through security. Natalie and I said goodbye with a friendly kiss on the cheek. While we were strongly physically attracted and the sex was fun, it was clear that neither of us had formed enduring romantic feelings. I couldn't imagine her sticking it out in a long-distance relationship anyway.

Dave and Chelsea were clearly another thing altogether and they stayed in touch. Within a few months, Dave had gone to England to visit her. I understand they got a hotel room instead of staying at the flat with Natalie, which was probably a good idea. When he came back, he told me they were trying a long-distance relationship. Improbably, they made it work. They saw each other just about every month thereafter. I was sure they were both going broke on the airfare.

I saw Natalie once during that time when Dave and Chelsea were dating. I went with Dave on one of his trips to London and Natalie and I spent a crazy weekend together. As before, it was fun between the two of us, but nothing more than fun. I didn't see her again until I went over for Dave and Chelsea's wedding a few years later. Although Natalie and I both came to the wedding with a "plus one," it was another wild time together. Perhaps the "plus ones" had something to do with it, but that's another good story.

Dave and I have never talked about what happened that night in the girls' hotel room. Though the three of us have often spent time together as friends, nothing even remotely like that has ever happened again between us. I'm very happy for them and I believe they have a strong marriage. I would never come between them. Sometimes though, when we've all had a few drinks, Chelsea will look over and smile at me and I remember that night. I think she does too. Maybe Dave tries to forget.

I hope you have enjoyed this story. It's my first attempt at writing a group scene and my first contest entry. If you like it, please rate and comment. Thanks!