All Comments on 'Four Days Later: The Big Finish'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

Holy shit! 7 times plus yours. I haven’t had that many at one ‘laying’. Since forever Thanx so much!

SilentSometimesSilentSometimesalmost 2 years ago

I think I just died of pleasure.

BookSlut304BookSlut304almost 2 years ago

The only thing that would have made this better is visuals. I'd love to see the mess!

xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxalmost 2 years ago

Mmmm you have some serious willpower!!! I failed miserably waiting to cum with you but wow I have never cum like that, thank you as always. My mind is racing now, I needed that after the last few days 😉 You keep getting better and better, looking forward to your next submissions. x H x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's very enjoyable. But it needs a director's cut which starts more like this...

~~

I am so happy to see you! Come over here and let me show you. Four days. Four days without that gorgeous body, your deep kisses, and of course your big throbbing cock. I can’t wait, come here, let’s go to the bedroom. I’m aching for it every bit as much as you must be. Mmm, you give the best hugs.

Sorry, what?

That’s… that’s what I thought you said. Seriously? This is not like you. You're usually.. more hungry.

Well, I guess it makes sense when you put it like that. Maybe you do need to take the edge off. If you're sure. Like, really sure.

Yes, I can see that you’re not going to last long. It’s just… I’ve been looking forward to it so much. I haven’t touched myself all day.

No, just today. I know it’s been four for you but you know how I get.

Yes… toys.. and those recordings you made.. and maybe a little porn. But I waited all day today! I missed you, and I really need a good, hard…

You promise? You really, really promise?

Anything I like?

Reaaaally anything?

Even dress up?

Ok. How can I help? Oh, I have an idea. You know that thing you showed me the other week, with the rope? Maybe we could try it on you, and let me tease your cock? I have more self-control than you.

Well. I’ll try and have more self-control than you this time. You can punish me if I don't.

Ok, actual punishment, not spanking.

Come on… I know exactly the sexy little catch in your throat as you’re right on the brink. And the way your cock twitches just before. I bet I know exactly when to stop way better than you do. And I’ve got more incentive to time it right, I just washed my hair. So it will all have to go into this sexy, salivating mouth.

Wouldn’t it be more fun with this mouth? These lips, this tongue? With my gorgeous breasts wrapped around your stiff, throbbing cock, my tongue licking all the delicious pre-cum off the head?

Aren’t I so much hotter to look at than your own hand? Peering innocently up from under my long lashes while I suck you deep and hard?

Well, we can pretend I'm innocent, ok?

Wouldn’t it be more fun with these soft, but surprisingly firm hands wrapped around you, sliding up, and down, while my tongue makes circles over your head?

And any time you need a break, you can just watch me. I promise I can put on a very entertaining show.

And I promise to lick it all clean afterwards.

How does that sound?

___

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please do more edging sessions like this! Please! Please! It is so hot and I cum so many times during this audio. Your voice is so hot! I like how you try delay your orgasm and try not to cum! It make me even hotter and want to cum so badly. I hope you can describe more about how yourself feel during the edging session, how your cock feel, how your body feel, how hard you try to denial yourself and how bad you want to cum. Please let us know more about your feelings when you masturbate, it really turns me on. Next time you can even do some begging to let you cum in your edging audio which will make me feel so good. Nice work! I'm really looking forward and really horny to listen to your next edging audio and stay and cum with you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just did what could be one of the most naughty things I have ever done. I listened to this entire audio touching myself through my clothes while sitting at my cubical at work. I have soaked through my jeans and it was so intense to keep a straight face and not make a sound. Loved every minute of it thank you. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, you are absolutely intense; I feel as though I have to be in the advanced pleasure class to experience the wonders of your voice. Are you a professional voice actor? This is just so amazing, body melting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When you were on the absolute edge, you asked what your audience would have done to tilt you over. Dear Sir, there are TOO many options: a shower, a drink, a feet bath, more teasing with a feather or just the tips of the fingers…too many options 😏

Your voice is absolutely amazing, a wondrous and passionate experience.

SilentSometimesSilentSometimesalmost 2 years ago

I really do like this one. Every time you needed to stop just made me grin so much. I’d like to play this game with you in person and see who could go the longest without cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please don't laugh - it sounds so creepy. 🙃🙃🙃

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best fucking orgeasm of my fucking life.

As a woman I never came with a man (ANY of my exes) and it was a first.

Your voice is so fucking hot, your laugh is so sexy and you made me so wet.

You're a new kind of men, in the best way.

I'm still shaking hence the writing.

BreannaJoBreannaJoover 1 year ago

Wow! You are incredible... I want to edge with you and your sexy voice, your sexy body, your sexy mind... I want it all! Good Boy...

SoftChaosSoftChaosover 1 year ago

My toy has been making complete overtime while listening to you and I could honestly not edge along with you. I fucking love your voice and how you sound when you finally cum. Just imagine you having some delicious time with me and pushing you over the edge has relaxed me in more ways then one and it was AMAZING !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That first time you asked us to come pushed me over so hard. And the breathy grimacy/groan when you were cumming? So sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I died from pleasure and cumming over and over and over

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i come here to cum every day

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m naturally pretty good at edging because I just get worn out so easily, but I’ll have to admit I cheated and stopped whenever you did. Is that cheating? I don’t know. My point is, even when I get too tired to make myself cum, you certainly have a way of riling me back up again~

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was so beautiful and raw. It's normally a huge struggle for me to orgasm. Thank you so much for creating all of these super hot audio's

-Dani

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...