Four Days of Giving Thanks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the day wore on, I kept pushing my departure later and later until it was getting to the point that I was going to be late for work. I decided to grab my suit and change at the house so I could roll right into my spot when I got to the hotel. Dinner wasn't completely over, but Jess' mom jumped up and grabbed some Tupperware to pack me some food for the weekend.

"You need leftovers until Saturday!" It wasn't a suggestion, but an order as she started filling a bag with the containers.

I grabbed my bag and Jess said, "I'll show you my room so you can get changed."

"He can change in Ricky's room" I heard her father's voice say. "Ricky, show him where it is." His tone left no doubt that he wasn't letting Jess and sneak off while I got undressed.

I went upstairs, got changed and went back down to say my goodbyes. Different aunts and uncles hugged and shook hands with me as I left. Jess' mom gave me a great big "mom-hug" and a kiss on the cheek. Jess' dad rose to his full, impressive height and gave my hand a solid shake. I may have imagined it, but I felt like a part of that handshake was the unspoken, "I know you are banging my little girl and I don't like it one bit" message. Needless to say, I was happy when he released his grip and let me depart.

Jess threw on a coat and walked me to my car.

"Daddy knew I was trying to get you alone" she giggled. "And he was right. My kitty has been so wet all day, I had to get some undies from my room and put them on. Now, I'm just gonna have to play on my own until I see you."

We kissed quickly and I got in my car. For part of the drive, I couldn't help but think of why I found it so uncomfortable when Jess used her "girly-talk". Like I said, when we were having sex, she could be as crude as a porn star. But talking about sex? It was almost the same tone she used when she was around her family: Young, innocent, girly and a bit creepy.

---- Friday ----

The night at the hotel was uneventful but busy with holiday travelers. I got home late and slept in. I had texted with Jess a little bit from work and called her Friday around noon when I started to wake up.

"Hey Babe" I asked, "How's it going?"

"Fine. We had a quiet night. Just watched movies and played some games."

"What's up for today?" I asked.

"Daddy and Ricky got up early and took out all the Christmas decorations. We're starting to put them up now and we're all going to get the tree around four."

"Cool. I won't keep you. I'm going to shower and head into work in a bit."

"It's ok. I have a few minutes. I really missed you last night, you know."

"I missed you too."

"Kitty missed you more." Ugh. Here we go again.

"I'm in my room right now, and kitty is sooooo wet. I'm touching her right now and thinking about you in the car yesterday."

Granted, I hated the girly-talk. But when your hot girlfriend is on the phone, obviously playing with herself, a guy is going to respond. I felt my cock start to swell and I started stroking it under my boxers.

"Yeah?" I responded, "Well, I'm stroking my dick right now wishing I was in your hot little cunt." I hoped that by changing my language, I would shift hers into overdrive.

"Oh, Jay. Do it. Stroke that cock for me." Jess was talking in a rushed whisper, trying to keep her voice down, "I wish I was there to take your cock in my mouth and drink all your cum."

My fist was flying up and down shaft, jerking myself off at this point, "Saturday night, Jess. I'm gonna cover you in cum. Would you like that? Having me spray your mouth and face and tits with my cum?"

Jess was frantically whispering and moaning now, "Oh, yes. Cover me with that cum. I want to look like your little whore covered in cum." I spit into my hand to give me a bit more lubrication as I pictured Jess in her childhood room, with her fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy.

I shifted to the day before, wishing I could have gone up there with her while I changed. I could have bent her over the bed, her head buried in frilly pillows while I pounded her sopping cunt, her family just down the stairs.

I felt myself start to explode with those images as Jess and I both panted into our phones. On her end, I heard a knock on the door and her father's voice, "Jess...let's go! Get off the phone and come back downstairs!"

Through her gasps, I heard Jess' voice call out, "I'm coming Daddy! I'm coming!" and she did, with me along with her.

My cock erupted into my boxers covering my hands and crotch with my own sticky substance. Jess was silent on the phone, but I could hear her panting, getting her breath back. I heard her say, "I better go. That was fun. Love you" and she hung up.

Meanwhile, I sat there in bed, hand covered in my own cum realizing that I exploded when she told her "Daddy" she was coming. The thing that was echoing in my brain was that she said it in the girly voice, in her childhood bedroom. I felt like I was on a slippery slope and needed to figure a way off.

---Saturday---

Saturday went as planned. I went to work and hopped in my car to pick up Jess before heading to the reunion. It was a "holiday" themed event, so I changed into black jeans with a bright red button-down shirt. Jess was dressed and packed when I arrived at the house.

She was wearing a red dress in perfect tone with the season. It was a knit turtleneck that was tight and showed off her curves (yes, she had a certain style). There was some sort of sparkly thread sown into it, so it shimmered in the light. She was wearing black hose and higher heels than she wore for her family dinner. Her hair was down and tossed loose with her curls bouncing. She looked amazing and sexy.

Her father definitely didn't look thrilled as we talked about staying at the hotel combined with Jess' sexy outfit. Under his watchful eye, we packed up all of our bags, and said our goodbyes to the family. Jess gave her Mom and brother hug each and her Dad a kiss on the cheek. I hugged her mom, high-fived Ricky and reached out to shake her Dad's hand. This time there was no doubt that his large paw gripped my hand tighter than a normal handshake. We got in the car and I shook out my right hand a bit as we drove over to the function location.

As we drove, I started running my hand up Jess' leg to the hem of her dress when she stopped me by placing her hand on top of mine.

"Sorry, honey, these are just regular Spanx panty hose. No special access tonight. But..." she giggled, "I may have a special surprise when we play later on tonight!"

It took us about 45 minutes to get to the hotel after which we checked in, dropped our bags and went down to the pub where the reunion was taking place. The event was EXACTLY what you are picturing. We checked in and got our name tags that we stuck on our clothes so people would know who we (well, Jess) were. There was a small buffet set up, a large bar and a dance floor playing music from their late 80s graduation year. Also at the check-in desk were rows of disposable cameras (yes, I'm old) that people were encouraged to take pictures with and return at the end of the night. Jess and I both grabbed a camera and started to walk around together. We chatted with different people, but as the evening wore on, I found myself standing at the bar, while she caught up with old friends.

Looking around the room there was definitely a mix of people. Some had maintained themselves during the past decade, some were starting to show signs of increasing age. Most of the women were wearing sparkly short dresses getting decked out for the holiday season, some were more conservative, some were outright slutty. None looked as classy and sexy as Jen, though. I caught myself looking across the room at her realizing that she was kind, caring, loving and a minx in the bedroom. Surely, that was all more important than her girly tone when she was flirting. I decided that I needed to get over it and appreciate the amazing woman I was dating.

At the bar, I happened to be next to 3 guys who were definitely "bros" back in the day and hadn't matured much. As I watched an NHL game on mute, I was treated to such scintillating commentary as:

"Yeah, if my boss thinks I'm taking calls at 6:00, he can go fuck himself."

"I figure that after I make some more investments, I'll get new car and start buying houses and flipping real estate."

"Did you fuckin' see Jess? Her ass has held up since High School."

The last one caught my attention and I started to eavesdrop a bit more closely.

"I totally could have banged her in high school but never got around to it."

"Same here, man. I was at a party once and she was drunk. I thought about fucking her, but I was with Amanda at the time."

"I'd still give her a go, see if she wants a quicky in the bathroom!"

Time passed and the drunken guys kept up their comments about Jess and other women in the room, yet they never seemed to actually leave their corner of the bar to approach anyone. I probably got more irritated than necessary at their comments but wasn't going to say anything. First, because they were complete tools and second because there were three of them.

As more time wore on, I had a few more drinks in me, I was bored, and I was now watching Family Guy on the bar's television on mute. Every now and again, I would see Jess across the room and I would get a smile or a wave, but she was clearly engrossed in connecting with old friends. Occasionally, she would come by the bar for a quick kiss or a refill on her drink. At one point close to midnight, when she stopped by, I made sure to pull her close for a deep kiss while getting a firm, full grip on her ass.

"Mmmmmmm....." she said, "I think that's my cue to start saying my goodbyes so we can go back to the room."

As Jess went to start saying goodbye to her old friends, one of my drunken bar mates slurred out, "Fuck dude....we're fuckin' sorry. We didn't know you were with Jess."

"No worries, pal. I get it. Her ass is pretty tremendous. You'll have to take my word for it, though." I gestured to the bartender to buy a round for me and my new pals. We raised our glasses and "Drunk number 2" toasted:

"Here's to Jess' ass and our new buddy who gets to tap it!" We toasted, laughed and finished our last round.

After about half an hour, Jess and I made our way out of the pub and started heading to our room. As we walked toward the elevator, Jess was clearly buzzed as she was teetering on her heels a bit. I had a firm grip on her hip and ass and was looking forward to getting to the room with her.

Then, her girly, sing-song voice broke the moment, "Yay! And we get to play when we get upstairs! I even have a surpriiiiiise for you."

We got to the room and Jess shuffled around in her suitcase and went into the bathroom. I stripped down to my boxers and turned off most of the lights in the room. Now remember, I was a bit drunk, had been hanging around at a bar watching a muted TV for hours, and listening to bunch of guys crassly talking about my girlfriend's ass. I had also spent a few days away from Jess with her teasing me on the phone. So, my testosterone-laden mind wanted some raw sex. I hated that girly-voice, but lots of vodka gave me insight and a new plan.

Jess emerged from the bathroom with her "surprise" for me. She was wearing a sheer, red, holiday-themed chemise. It was a sheer mesh that had white holiday "fur" trim around the edges. There were no cups on the top, so her tits were bare and exposed. They stood out firm from her torso and her nipples were stiff and protruding. The garment split open around her belly button and flared out over her hips. She wore matching panties that were red with a bit of fur at the top. She had put her black heels back on and as she stepped toward me, I saw that her panties were, in fact, crotchless adding to my surprise. When Jess opened her mouth, it set into motion the rest of the night's events.

"Do you like your Christmas Treat?" said the girly voice. "And look how easy it is to play with my kitty and even my bum". She twirled around to show me that both her pussy and ass were exposed by the panties. As she completed her turn, I took a few fast steps toward her and surprised her as I pressed her against the hotel room's wall.

"This is your Christmas treat?" I growled in her ear. "Dressing like a slut with your tits hanging out and your pussy for me to see?" Jess was caught off guard by my aggressiveness and started to speak.

"Yes, Jay. I'm your treat. What do you want to do with your treat?" I spun her around so she was now facing the wall.

"You don't look like an innocent treat. You look like a naughty girl who needs to behave." With those words I brought my hand down with a solid slap to her exposed ass cheek.

"Unnnngh" she moaned. "My g...."

SMACK -- another hand landed on her other cheek.

"You're just a naughty girl who is dressed like a slut. Do you know what happens to naughty girls like you?" SMACK

"Tell...mee.." Jess was gasping for breath.

"Naughty girls don't get to 'play'" I added a slight sing-song tone to my voice for those words. "They suck, they fuck and they do what they are told. So, you decide, Jess, are you a naughty girl or a nice girl." I added one last SMACK on her ass for effect.

There was a slight pause as we reached a certain point. I wasn't sure if Jess would go for this new direction or if everything was going to come to a fast end. When she finally spoke, it was in a quiet voice, with a tone that I was expecting to hear.

"I'm sorry" came the girly voice. "I didn't mean to be so naughty."

Understanding that Jess was into what I was proposing, I lifted her away from the wall and pushed her toward the bed. We had experimented with some rough play and light bondage in the past. I was on alert for the words "purple armadillo" which meant to stop everything because she was uncomfortable.

"Too late for apologies. Get on your knees." Jess did as directed, falling to her knees on the floor next to the bed. I pushed my boxers down, kicked them off and walked to her with my 6 inches at full mast. Without another word, I grabbed the back of Jess' head and forced my cock into her mouth and throat. Again, she was caught off guard by my abrupt action and she started to cough and gag just a bit. I pulled my cock out and allowed her to get some breath back.

"Here's what's gonna happen now. You want to act like a little slut, with your tits and pussy out? I'm going to treat you like one. So, start sucking me like a good little cocksucker."

Jess didn't hesitate this time, she took in my entire length in one motion. She was bobbing her head up and down my shaft using her tongue along my cock. She pulled back and started licking around the head, flicking the tip of my cock and swirling her tongue around the sensitive area. I grabbed her by the head and forced her down again until her nose was pressed against my abdomen.

"Do you remember what you said on the phone yesterday?" I asked. "When you were laying in your bedroom with all your stuffed animals and pillows?" I was purposely keeping my length as far in her mouth as possible and could feel her mouth and throat working my cock.

"With your mother downstairs, Ricky in his room and Daddy outside your door? In your room with your posters and pictures? You said you wanted me to cover you in cum. Tell me. Is that what you want? Is that what you were thinking?"

I released Jess and she slid her mouth off of me. Her lipstick was smeared and there was drool running down her chin. She kept kissing my dick and balls as she finally answered me.

"Yes. I was laying in my room, playing with my little kitty and thinking about being a dirty girl with you. I want your cum on my boobs and my face and anywhere else you want it."

As she finished talking, I gripped my cock and slapped her cheek with it.

"Not your boobs. Not your kitty. If you're going to dress and act like a slut, talk like one too. Now tell me where you want my cum."

Kissing my cock and balls again, Jess spoke, "Everywhere. I want your cum on my tits, on my face, on my pussy, in my ass and...." She paused for a moment, "in my slutty little cunt."

"Good. Then stay where you are." I pulled away from Jess and walked over to the bureau where I had put down the disposable camera I never returned. Returning to Jess, I put my cock back at her lips and she resumed sucking me. When she had me fully in her mouth, I used the camera to take a picture of her. The flash lit up the room and I imagined the picture: her on her knees, mouth full of my cock with her firm tits pushed out and visible.

Jess kept going and I took a couple more pictures. I felt my balls beginning to tighten as the cum built up. She knew I was getting close and grabbed my ass cheeks pulling me in deeper to her mouth. As the eruption started, I pushed Jess off my cock.

The first spurt caught her on her mouth and chin. Holding and stroking my cock, I jerked more strands of sticky white fluid into her open mouth and over her face. As the jets of cum slowed, I aimed the last few bursts onto her exposed tits. I picked the camera back up and aimed it at Jess.

"No...don't take one now." FLASH

I took a picture of my cum-covered girlfriend on her knees dressed like a sexy Christmas elf. Her face was a mess from her smeared lipstick to her running mascara. Add in the streaks of cum that spread from her hair to her tits she looked like an erotic Christmas dream.

FLASH -- click -- FLASH. I took more pictures before putting the camera down.

"Now I have proof of what a bad girl you can be. Get on the bed."

As Jess rose to her feet she asked in her voice, "Can I clean myself up?"

"No. You said you wanted my cum, now you can wear it for the night. Lay back and show me what you were doing to yourself on your bed when I called you."

Jess positioned herself on the bed with her head resting on the pillows. She bent her knees and spread herself wide open, exposing her pussy through the crotchless panties. As I went to the mini-bar to get a drink, I watched her take some of the cum from her cheek on her fingers and she began to use it as lubricant on her clit. She was spreading her pussy lips open with her left hand while her right hand gathered more cum to allow her to better flick her fingers on her clit. I leaned back and watched her pleasure herself while I drank some water, waiting for my cock to recover for another round.

Jess had her eyes closed as I watched her jill herself. Her fingers were fluttering against her clit as she worked herself closer to an orgasm. I could feel my cock starting to stir again but I needed a bit more time.

"Stick your fingers in yourself. I want to watch you fuck yourself."

Jess' eyes fluttered open and she let out a small moan as she cupped her right hand over her pussy and inserted two fingers into her now-wet tunnel. She was moving her fingers in and out while using the palm of her hand to put pressure and slight motion on her clit. She was now starting to push her pelvis up, gyrating into her own hand, trying to get herself off. My cock was responding to the show and I wanted to give her one last push before joining her again.

"Add another finger. I want to see three of your fingers pounding that pussy."

Jess followed my direction and worked a third finger inside. It was a tighter fit as I could see her squirming to accommodate the third digit. Her other hand was now holding one of her tits, playing with her rigid nipple. I picked up the camera and took a couple of pictures of this new scene.

"Now, Jess, tell me. When you were doing this in your little bed at home, what were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about you fucking me, Jay" she moaned. "I was thinking about your cock pounding into my tight little pussy."