Four Days of Giving Thanks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else?"

"I was imagining you in my room with me and bending me over my bed. Thinking of you fucking me in my bedroom at home. Shooting cum into me and having it drip all over my bedspread."

"Were you thinking that someone might hear you? Or hear us?" Jess' fingers were now thrusting in and out of her tunnel and her chest was heaving.

"Yes. Fuuuuck....yes. I didn't care. I was thinking that my family could hear me and I didn't care. It got me hot thinking someone would hear me getting fucked. Please, Jay, fuck me. Fuck me now."

I climbed on to the bed and gripped Jess' ankles, making room to slide my cock into her. After having used her fingers for last few minutes, her pussy offered no resistance to me and I slid right in. Jess was absolutely flowing with moisture as I continued to slide my cock in and out of her. She had her muscular legs wrapped around me and was using them to thrust me harder into her. Jess' bare tits were pressed against my chest and I could feel my own drying cum on my skin.

Having just used her fingers on herself, Jess was already aroused so it was with little warning, that she started to climax. I could feel the muscles of her pussy gripping my cock in synch with her gasping breaths. It felt like her legs were going to crack my ribs as they squeezed the breath out of me. I felt a surge of liquid hit my balls and thighs as Jess squirted at the peak of her orgasm. Eventually, her legs loosened on me and I took a deep breath. Jess was rolling through the end of her orgasm as I slowly kept up small motions in and out of her.

She broke the silence with the voice... " Mmmmmm.....someone made me happy. But you still have a stiffy. Do you want to stay in my kitty?"

That fucking voice. I wasn't sure if she was trying to tease me more or if she was now making that her erotic voice. Regardless, I had one more thought that I hoped would break us through this pattern.

"No. You've been a dirty girl all weekend. So now, you have to be very dirty." I pulled out of her and leaned away. "Now, get up on your hands and knees and face the mirror."

Jess did as she was told, positioning herself facing the foot of the bed on all fours, facing the large mirror on the bureau. I kneeled behind her and pushed my cock back into her doggy style. Jess moaned with every thrust assuming that I was going to cum in her from this position. Instead, I pulled my cock out and started to rub it around the rim of her puckered asshole.

Jess and I had engaged in anal play before, so I knew she was open to it. While she squirmed, I used my fingers to gather more lubricant from her pussy and spread it over her opening. My cock was already wet and I started to push against her. As always, her ass put up some resistance, so I braced my cock with one hand and pushed forward.

I felt her ass start to open slightly as her outer muscle ring gave way a bit. After a few breaths, I felt the head of my cock pop through that first ring. Jess let out a guttural moan as she felt me break through the barrier to her anal tunnel. She collapsed forward on to her arms, with her face pressed into the mattress and her ass up in the air being supported by me.

"Fuck.....Jason....you feel so good in my ass. Please, baby, please fuck me."

I pressed forward and felt my entire length start to fill up her anal cavity. When I finally bottomed out (pun intended) I could feel my balls resting against the bottom of Jess' ass and I paused. Jess squirmed and gyrated trying to get me to move in any way.

"I'm so full. My ass is so full of your cock, Jason. Please, won't you fuck me? Please. I've been so bad. Please, fuck my ass, Jason."

I slowly started to pull out of her ass until I hit the inner part of her opening before moving forward again. I repeated the motion until we started to build up a rhythm, her ass loosening with every thrust. Even though I had come not long before, I knew I wouldn't be able to last long fucking her ass. I leaned over, picked up the camera laying on the corner of the bed, and gave my last instruction for the night.

"Jess, get up on your hands again and look into the mirror." Jess did as she was told and she was a sexy, messy sight. Her curly hair was now a tangled post-fuck mess with some areas stuck together with my cum. Her lipstick was smeared and her mascara and makeup were streaked and mixed with my dried cum. From this angle, her tits were hanging down and bouncing forward with every thrust of my cock.

FLASH -- click -- FLASH -- click -- FLASH

I took a bunch of rapid pictures and threw the camera down. I then started to fuck Jess harder, slamming my cock into her ass.

"See, Jess? Now anytime you try to pretend you're an innocent little girl, I have pictures to show you what a slut you really are. So, is that it? Are you going to be my slutty woman from now on?"

Jess was still staring into our joint reflection in the mirror, a look of lust on her face. I had a grip on her hips as my cock reamed her ass. She was shaking and felt like she was going to come again, too.

"Yes, Jay, I'll be your slut. You know I love you and your cock. Please, fuck me. I want to feel your cum."

I felt the pressure build as I neared my final orgasm of the night, "Tell me Jess, do you want me to keep fucking your ass until I come?"

"YES! YES! I want to feel your cum! Please fuck me...."

I picked up my speed and I felt Jess' ass start to constrict in her own orgasm.

"Oh, Jay, I'm coming. I'm coming. Fuck me! Fuck me. I'm coming Daddy! Fuck me Daddy, I'm coming!"

Jess screamed as I let my cum shoot deep into her ass. I had an iron grip on her hips as she collapsed to the mattress. Her anal muscles were squeezing my cock making it impossible to pull it out. When she finally stopped her own orgasm, I felt her legs start to give out and I released my hold. Her legs fell to the side while my clock slipped out with a wave of my cum. I pushed myself back and fell onto the pile of bed pillows.

I must have dozed off because after a while I felt Jess climb up next to me. We somehow arranged ourselves in the bed, got the covers pulled up and our wet, cum-covered, naked bodies entwined for the night. My last thought as I drifted off to sleep was:

"Did she say Daddy?"

---Sunday Morning---

Jess and I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing in the room. It was housekeeping calling because we had slept through our checkout time. I apologized and said we would be out within an hour, we just needed to shower and pack up. And we DEFINITELY needed showers. We were both a mess, smelling of sex, sweat and cum. Our skin was sticky from our combined fluids and covered in streaks of dried cum.

Jess and I left the hotel room and headed to the car. All seemed good in the world and I was definitely giving thanks. I had a hot girlfriend, an amazing weekend of sex and I had finally found a way to stop that annoying girly voice! I had a feeling I'd be Thankful for that weekend for years to come!

---Epilogue 1 -- Sunday Afternoon---

We were about halfway home and Jess was squirming in her seat.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm just sore. Holy fuck, that was a wild night. I'm surprised nobody called security with the noise we were making. I do have one question, Jay. What are you going to do with that camera?"

"Well" I said with a smirk, "I'm going to get it developed and keep the pictures to remind us of this amazing Thanksgiving weekend and maybe inspire us down the road."

"Oh, but Daddy... what if someone sees them? Then they would know that I'm a naughty girl! But don't worry, I'm always going to be YOUR naughty girl. Maybe for Christmas you can give my kitty a gift or slide your candy cane in my bum again!"

As Jess turned back toward the window to nap, I suddenly realized how the turkey probably felt earlier that week. Fully and properly fucked with no hope of escape.

---Epilogue 2 - A few years later---

My fiancé Sherri and I were moving out of our separate apartments and into a new condo a few months before our wedding. I was stacking some boxes while she kept cleaning out some drawers and closets in my bedroom. I went back into the room to see her sitting on the bed with the contents of a manila envelope spilled out on the comforter. She was holding some pictures in her hand with more spread out. I looked over her shoulder and I instantly recognized Jess' face in the pictures. Some on her knees with my cock in her mouth, some with her fingers in her cunt, and some with her staring into the mirror getting ass-fucked. Thanks to the camera flash, though, my face was actually hidden from view.

"So" Sherri asked, "What are these?"

"Um....would you believe that's not me?"

"Nope." She was flipping through the pictures with an amused look on her face. "Not for a second, you perv."

"Oh, then let me tell you a story about a Thanksgiving many, many years ago....."

---------

Please vote and comment! Make sure you do the same for other authors to show your support! Happy Holidays!