Four for Fun

Story Info
Four friends get together and explore boundaries.
7.7k words
4.47
25.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever had something so crazy happen, that you can't believe it, even after you've done it? That is how I feel right now as I am sitting in my hotel bath just soaking my weary body. As my tired muscles are being refreshed in the warm soothing water, my well used cock is rising again to the memory of what just happened. I am totally surprised at my body's ability to become aroused yet again as I recall all of the lusty events of the night.

As I lay in the water slowly stroking my renewed erection, I though back on the sexy memories of this memorable night. How it even came to be is still baffling to me. It all started as innocent banter between a couple of guys many months ago. It progressed to more suggestive chats and then a series of what-ifs. It ended with the single most erotic night of my life.

Ok, to do this story justice, we have to go back about 4 months. Kevin, a good buddy of mine and occasional gym partner, were just working out and shooting the bull as guys will often do. We were doing a little bragging and one upping each other and it eventually got around to sex. We were bragging about our wives and how freaky they could be and he mentioned his wife could deepthroat like no other.

"My wife has never deepthroated but to be honest I don't really care since her oral talents are incredible," I said.

"You should have her try, it is such a good sensation," he said.

"Well I don't know if she could, I am pretty thick."

"It's not that hard to do once you practice it and try to take a little more each time. Practice makes perfect. Besides, I've seen yours and it ain't that thick."

"Wait, what do you mean you've seen mine?"

"Dude, I've seen you many times in the lockerroom and the showers. And I didn't mean you were small, just seemed average like me. No offense dude."

I thought about what he said for a moment and the more I thought, the more confused I was.

"Yeah I guess we have seen each other in the showers. No offense taken man, just curious is all. And when I said thick, I meant the head of my dick gets quite thick when it gets excited."

Speaking of excited, being young and talking about sex was having the expected effect on my dick at the moment. I started to get a little embarrassed, hoping Kevin didn't notice. Plus, since I go commando and was wearing some flimsy shorts, I didn't want to draw attention to my hard-on in the middle of the gym.

"Dude, when you said practice makes perfect, it sounded like you were speaking from experience," I said jokingly.

Kevin immediately got really red and looked away from me and became eerily silent. Then it sunk in.

"Dude, are you telling me you have practiced it?"

Kevin blushed harder and walked away from me. I immediately regretted saying that. I felt like I broke some sort of guy code, and I was feeling bad like I truly hurt him. He said it's no big deal but that he had to get going, and headed for the locker-room. I wanted to follow him and apologize, but thought that this is not the time or place to pursue this.

I finished my workout and was heading to the showers myself when I passed Kevin on his way out to his car.

"Kevin, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate anything or to piss you off."

"It's no big deal, forget about it."

"Cool. Hey are we still on for golf this afternoon?"

"Sure thing. I'll see you later."

Kevin left and I headed to the shower. As I stripped my shorts off, I noticed I was still a little aroused from all the talk earlier. I sub-consciously glanced around to make sure that nobody was staring at me. Luckily there was only one other guy and he was busy looking at his phone.

Inside the shower, my thoughts returned to our earlier discussions. Without realizing it, I found myself soaping up my hard cock for a long time. Over and over and it was responding to the extra attention. I found myself taking long slow strokes while recalling all of the talk about blowjobs. It had been a few days since I had had one and I was so tempted to relieve myself there in the shower, but didn't want to risk getting caught. As it was, I was on prominent display already. My dilemma now was, how do I get out of here with a raging hard-on.

After drying myself, I wrapped the towel tightly around my waist and made my way back to the lockers. The roughness of the material against my erection was not helping matters any. When I got back to my locker, the same guy was there on his phone. I tried to be inconspicuous and pulled my towel off trying to get my pants on quickly so he wouldn't notice. Of course, when you are trying to be stealthy and hurried, everything goes wrong.

I ended up dropping my pants and then when I tried pulling them up quickly, my wet leg got caught and I almost fell over. After what seemed like minute of fumbling, I finally got my clothes on and turned to make my way to my car. I made eye contact with phone guy and could tell he was trying to hold back a laugh. At least he didn't seem mad.

Later that afternoon, I met up with Kevin at our local golf course. The weather was perfect and there was just enough beer to make it a great afternoon. As we made our way around the course, we were both a little less talkative then normal.

"Dude, are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired I guess."

"Listen, I didn't mean to make things weird at the gym today. I was just curious is all."

"What do you mean 'curious'?"

"I don't know. I guess I just wanted to know what you meant when you said 'practice'. Obviously, Cheryl is a super hot woman, so I have no reason to suspect anything."

Cheryl is Kevin's wife. She is a tall, curvy brunette with sensual eyes and pouty lips. She has a soft sexy body that most men take notice of and I am no exception. We both kid back and forth about each other's wives as we are well aware that we are each out classed by our respective spouses.

"Shit, thinking about your sexy wife giving a blowjob is getting to me again. I almost broke my leg trying to hide my hard-on at the gym after all the talk about blowjobs."

I expected Kevin to just laugh it off, but what he ended up doing surprised the shit out of me. He calmly looked down right at my crotch and held his stare there. If I was slightly aroused or embarrassed before, those feeling just intensified as I watched my buddy stare right at my crotch.

Now it was my turn for embarrassment as my cock steadily began to grow right there in my shorts. And it was very obvious. The cock shaped bulge that was now on display was downright obscene. And still Kevin just stared. My face was becoming beet red as I tried to finish my shot onto the green and try to will my erection away.

As I slid into the golf cart, the tent in my shorts just stood tall and proud, defiant of my efforts to will it away.

I have never had any passing thoughts of being with a guy in my whole life. It wasn't a concept I objected to, I simply never thought about it. But, for some reason I was thinking about it right now. I wasn't sure why I was thinking about it, but the fact that I was and the fact that my cock refused to get soft started to take its toll on me. Now I was the one being quiet.

After another 3 holes, my erection was still painfully evident. My golf game was going to shit and the thoughts in my head were all over the place. And still we rode along in silence, but I could tell Kevin was still taking glances at my predicament.

At one point, after a dismal golf shot, he said, "Dude, you gotta take care of that thing. Your golf score is going seriously downhill."

"I know," was all I could say in response.

After I got back into the cart he turned to me and said, "I have practiced you know."

"Practiced?"

"Yes practiced what you were curious about earlier."

As it clicked in my head, I was having to think out the words he said and also what my response was going to be.

"You mean you...did...like to a guy?"

"Yes. Does that freak you out?"

"No...no. It is just unexpected I guess. I don't really know what I think. I guess just surprised...and curious."

"You're not gonna freak out and call me a fag or anything?"

"What...no...why would I?"

"I just don't want to mess up our friendship."

"Listen, Dude, I am not going to freak out. If that's something you like to, who am I to tell you whether it's right or wrong. You caught me off guard, but it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other."

"Thanks. I have been wanting to tell you that all afternoon, but didn't know how to say it. Or what you would do."

"No man, no worries."

"Good, I would hate to scare you off or piss you off."

"No man, nothing to worry about. Although it does raise about a hundred questions."

"Like what?" Kevin asked.

"Umm, just lots of questions. Maybe I'll ask you later. Now I just wanna get my golf game back on track."

The rest of the afternoon went much better. We finally started laughing and joking like normal. My hard-on finally went away and I was able to salvage a score that wasn't my worst ever.

Later that night, we texted back and forth. I asked some basic questions, like when, and how long had he been doing it and whether Cheryl knew, etc.

It turns out that he experimented a little in college with his roommate after they came back from a party horny and frustrated. From there he tried it a few more times with random guys and yes he had even done it a few times with Cheryl. In fact, they have had a few threesomes before, and he has sucked the guys cock before and after they had fucked Cheryl.

He asked me again if I was okay with it and I said that I was fine, but the fact that I was stroking a rock hard erection the whole time we were texting was starting to worry me about my own curiosities.

This went on for a couple of weeks, and as days went by, we got into more and more detail and I got slightly more comfortable each time we talked. In the meantime, I had gotten word that I had just gotten transferred by my job to another state. I told him I was excited and nervous, and that my wife Sue was pretty excited too.

We were both obviously bummed out I would be leaving but promised to make the most of the next couple of weeks. That meant plenty of golf, beer, 4-wheeling, working out, etc. And of course, more nightly chats in which I learned more and more details about cock sucking and swinging.

At one point, we were on Skype and he must have suspected I was stroking my cock out of view of the camera. He called me out on it, much to my embarrassment.

"Hey man, are you playing with yourself?"

"No way man."

"I can see your arm moving dude."

"Okay you got me," I said after a long pause. "It's just that I haven't gotten off in over a week and listening to you talk about your wild sex life has gotten me a little horny. Sorry dude."

After a long pause on his end, he asked, "can I see it?"

"You want to see my dick?"

"Yeah, I mean if it's ok with you?"

I thought about it and while I was slightly uncomfortable with it, I pointed the camera down. Now, I was already starting to get comfortable with the fact that my buddy sucking random cock was kind of a turn-on for me, but I tried not to think too hard about my own curiosity of why it turned me on so much. So as I panned the camera down to my hard dick slipping through my fist, I had to come to the reality that I was really enjoying showing Kevin my aroused cock. In fact, I was relieved that he had asked because I realized that I probably wanted to show him for a while now.

Anyway, there I was, stroking my cock on camera while my good friend watched. I was getting harder and harder as I realized how much I was getting into showing off for him. I wasn't even aware that I was moaning.

"Do you like it...is it ok?" I said.

"Man its beautiful. You weren't kidding, that big mushroom head is awesome. And look at how shiny it is from all that precum oozing out."

Weirdly, having another man admire my cock was flattering. I made a show of stroking it and showing it off to him. Never in my wildest imagination, would I have guessed that I would be showing off my cock for my friend. Yet, somehow it seemed totally natural as I slid my fist up and down the smooth shaft for his viewing pleasure.

I was really getting into putting on a show for him. I was thrusting and fisting myself with intensity and before I knew it, I was getting close to cumming. As Kevin watched me masturbate, I was lost in my own world of eroticism. I found I loved showing off for someone. And even more, I found I loved showing off for him. Before I let loose with my orgasm, I slowed down, trying to regain my composure.

"Why did you stop?" I saw typed into the chat box on the bottom of the screen. "It looked like you were really getting into it and getting ready to blow."

"Reaching over with my free hand, I typed, "I don't know. I didn't know if that would be crossing the line."

He replied with, "Whatever you want to do is ok with me. I am in no position to pass judgement, bo you do whatever you are comfortable with."

For long moments, I just sat there with my fist wrapped around my swollen shaft. I was enjoying the feeling of my own hand, and even more, I was enjoying being an exhibitionist for someone. Even if that someone was another guy. And especially since that other guy was my friend. So, I slowly moved my hand up and down the shaft feeling every inch of the smooth taut skin. I was loving every single sensation that was radiating from my erection and hoped that my voyeur friend was enjoying the show.

I gradually picked up the speed of my motions and closed my eyes as I felt the warm erotic sensations of my actions. I was really getting into it and my hand moved faster and faster. I stopped to squeeze the head of my cock firmly and gathered the pearly drop of fluid that escaped and use it to further lubricate my shaft. The slick precum allowed my hand to move faster and faster as my climax came closer and closer.

At this point, my hips were lifting up off of the chair as I started to fuck my own fist trying to push myself over the edge. I was very close to cumming as I squeezed myself harder and harder. Then, a moan escaped my mouth as I gripped my shaft firmly and forcefully shot a huge stream of cum high into the air. My breath was caught in my throat as my shaft throbbed and spewed over and over in front of the camera.

When I finally finished, I lay there bathed in my own cum, exhausted and breathing hard. I was in my own world for several seconds before I looked down to see that Kevin had typed in the chat box. I saw the words "Amazing!!"

I was suddenly self-conscious of my predicament and hastily typed, "Sorry, gotta run for now," with my only clean hand and hastily switched off the camera and closed skype.

I was very conflicted about what just happened and needed some time to compose my thoughts. It took a few days for me to come to terms with what I had done. Shame, embarrassment, excitement and curiosity were all thoughts that occupied me for the next few days.

Eventually, however, I came to grips with my actions and kept my correspondence going with Kevin all through the coming days and weeks.

Eventually, the day of our moving away to another state came and went. The loss of my time spent with my buddy was a little upsetting, but adjusting to my new job and new way of life kept me busy enough. Kevin and I kept up our texts and chats, and he even got more descriptive of his swinging experiences with his wife Cheryl.

Apparently, she had a huge sex drive and an appetite for sex with other men. He said she was particularly fond of big, throbbing dicks. Kevin, like myself, falls more into the average class of endowment. Cheryl loved Kevin and loved their sex life, but she occasionally got the itch to have a large, throbbing cock fill her up.

Kevin apparently understood her desire, and even went along with helping her find suitable playtoys. She was in love with Kevin and never wanted a relationship with another man, so she only ever got physical with other guys one time before moving on to another suitable candidate to satisfy her lustful cravings. Kevin was always present and eventually started getting involved in their playtime. Cheryl suspected that Kevin was getting very aroused watching these guys with their big cocks and eventually encouraged him to get involved if everyone was comfortable.

One time he told me, she saw him watching very intently as she was riding a big cock. He was up close watching the big cock slide in and out of her pussy, slick with her juices. Cheryl was looking over her shoulder and noticed Kevin's face mere inches from the action. She stopped riding up and down the big cock and pulled it from her juicy pussy and just held it there in front of his face. Everyone stayed still, so Cheryl upped the ante by pointing the swollen cockhead directly at Kevin's lips and said, "Go ahead honey, I'm sure he won't mind."

To make sure it was ok, she looked her lover in the eye and winked at him. He just smiled and nodded his head, so she waved it in front of Kevin's face for emphasis. He leaned in and tentatively licked the wet head.

"Mmmm, that a boy. Keep going baby."

He opened his mouth and sucked the big mushroom head between his lips.

"Oh yeah baby, suck his big cock for me."

Slowly, he took more and more in his mouth. He was bobbing up and down savoring the smooth, yet hard feel of the wet cock sliding further into his mouth.

"That is so sexy baby, but momma needs this back for a few minutes," she said as she slipped the hard shaft from her husband's mouth and aimed it back into her needy pussy. She started grinding and riding the big dick with wild abandon. Kevin could see her pussy clinging to the cock with every thrust and could hear the wet noises as the big dick pumped repeatedly into his wife.

Kevin had started stroking his own cock getting caught up in the action. He was hoping to time his climax with the two lovers when he heard both of them start moaning over and over. He knew they were both close and he worked himself faster to try and catch up with them.

Cheryl was obviously in the throes of a powerful orgasm right before her guy was ready to let loose. She surprised everybody when she quickly pulled herself free of the throbbing cock and grabbed it and pointed it at the face of her loving husband.

With a vicelike grip, she pulled and stroked the big cock in her hands trying to get him to cum right in her husband's face. Within seconds, the guy's massive cock started erupting in her hand as she tried to point it at Kevin's face and mouth.

Kevin being a trooper, promptly closed his lips around the spurting head of the guy's cock. He struggled to swallow the cum that was bursting into his mouth.

"Ohhh my God baby, that is sooo hot. Swallow all that cum for me baby!"

Kevin got excited upon hearing his wife's words and started swallowing and slurping her lover's cock with gusto. He was sucking and swallowing and enjoying the throbbing cock in his mouth so much that his own orgasm came as a shock to him. His cock in his hand started jerking and shooting all over the place. Cheryl saw his reaction and just giggled at the reaction of her slutty husband.

Since that time, Kevin and Cheryl often shared cocks together. Over time, they have explored a few more fantasies and seem to have a healthy relationship going further and further into this new lifestyle for them.

This finally brings us up to present day, and how we all got here.

I had moved away from Kevin and Cheryl over a month ago, but had planned on returning back there to pick up a vehicle that I had stored there. As I was discussing this with Kevin and planning to get together for a drink while I was there, he brought up the possibility of doing something "more".