Four for Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean by more?"

"Well, I was talking to Cheryl about our chat sessions and what we have been talking about the last couple of weeks. And I told her about the totally hot cam session you did."

"You told her about that?"

"Sure dude, I tell her everything. Don't worry, she is not going to judge you at all."

"I guess its ok."

"Anyway, when I told her you stroked your beautiful cock on cam for me, she got really excited and wanted to hear all about it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, man. She kept asking me all about it. She wanted to know every detail of your cock. She asked me what I would do with it."

"Wow, I didn't think she would be that interested."

"She was definitely interested. She was playing with herself the whole time I was explaining it all. When I described how much cum came out of you, she bit her lip and had an orgasm right then and there."

"Oh, wow."

"Then she asked me what I would do if I were there with you while you were stroking yourself."

"Wha...what did you tell her."

"I have to be honest man. I told her I would be rubbing your balls the whole time watching you stroke that hard cock. And I told her I wish I would be able to get all of that cum in my mouth."

"I don't know what to say," I told him.

"You don't have to say anything. Look, she wants you to stop over at the house when you get into town. You don't have to commit to anything, and trust me there is no pressure. Just think about it and let us know."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well, after we talked about you, she has brought it up multiple times. She keeps saying how hot it would be to watch us together."

"I don't know man. You've done this before, but for me...I just don't know if I could."

"Like I said, no pressure. Just come over for dinner and we'll see what happens. If you don't wanna do anything, no problem. We can just hang out and drink some beer and shoot some pool."

Okay, I'll stop, but I really don't know if I could take it any further."

"It's cool. It'll be great to see you again. Call me when you get in town."

"Okay, see you soon."

After I hung up, I couldn't keep my mind on anything. I kept thinking about what he told me about Cheryl. I'd be lying If I said I never thought about what she would be like naked or never had the thought of exploring her body. And then my mind kept wandering to thoughts of being physically intimate with Kevin. I will be honest and say that I have been having fun fantasizing about it, but actually going through with it would be altogether different.

They day finally arrived and as I made the 6 hour drive back down to Florida, my cock was hard the whole way. I was thinking about all of the kinky possibilities. Would I let Kevin play with my hard cock in front of Cheryl? Would I let him suck me? Would I have the balls to return the favor? Would I be able to play with Cheryl too?

God, I was rock hard the whole drive. Thankfully, I was wearing loose shorts and was able to just pull the leg band aside so I could free my painful erection. Of course, once I did that I just had to take the opportunity to stroke myself a little as I drove. At this rate, my blue balls would be aching long before I got there.

I finally made it to the storage facility and was able to load the car up and get it strapped down. Next stop was the motel so I could get cleaned up before heading over to Kevin's.

As soon as I got checked in and made it to the room, I was stripping down and getting into the shower. It felt so good to have the warm, luxurious water cascading against my body after such a long day. I felt every water droplet hit my naked skin. It didn't take long before my dick once again started to rise. I had never been this erotically charged.

My hand explored my whole body, finally settling on my aching manhood. I briefly thought about not masturbating in the shower, but thought that if I were to allow Kevin to suck my dick, it would be all over in a matter of moments considering how horny I was all day. That certainly wouldn't be much of a show for Cheryl so I talked myself into giving myself some release.

Once I was out of the shower, I was able to relax since I had, for the moment, relieved the aching pressure in my balls. I decided to text Kevin and let him know that I was ready to come over anytime they were ready for me.

Kevin texted back that I should wait until 8 as they had a surprise planned and it wouldn't be ready until then.

Jeez, like I needed anything more. I waited patiently, flipping through channels until 8 rolled around. I would've gone for a run or something to burn off some energy, but that would have led to another shower and another round of...

Finally, it was time to head to their house. I had to park down the street since I had a truck with a trailer. I had opted for simple shorts and comfy shirt, and the short walk in the night air was refreshing. When I rang the doorbell, I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by Cheryl in a short, sexy silk robe. I went to shake her hand and she just grabbed me and pulled me into the house giggling.

Once inside, she gave me a warm hug and directed me toward the kitchen. I was surprised, to say the least, to see Kevin and another woman in the kitchen drinking wine and laughing.

"Hi Mark, this is my friend Ashley," I heard Cheryl say.

"Umm...uhh, nice to meet you Ashley. I'm Mark."

"You didn't say he was so shy," said Ashley.

"I think he is just a little nervous about the night's festivities," Cheryl said.

"Umm, yeah just a little," I replied.

"I for one can't wait to see," said Ashley.

I was blushing so hard, I could feel the heat rising off of my face.

I took a moment to give Ashley the once over. She was maybe slightly older than us, perhaps close to 40. She was very attractive. Long brunette hair, nicely plump body with plenty of luscious curves and the most hypnotic eyes. I don't know how I was going to react with those eyes focused on my naked body as we put on a show for these lovely ladies.

I was offered a beer and a seat next to Ashley. She was very warm and inviting, smiling and chatting easily. I tried to keep active in the conversation, but my nerves got the better of me a few times as they caught me being distracted on more than one occasion. As Cheryl was explaining who I was and how I came to be here tonight. Through the whole explanation, I was blushing furiously and trying to avoid eye contact too much.

"I am so glad you invited me here to witness such a sexy encounter," said Ashley as her hand found my thigh. She wasted no time at all sliding right up to the bottom of my shorts, and I could feel her fingers searching for the leg opening and heading directly for my expanding cock. I jumped in surprise as soon as her fingers found their target.

Cheryl and Kevin laughed at my reaction and Cheryl decided enough was enough and promptly proclaimed it was "Showtime".

She ushered everybody into the bedroom and directed Ashley to the loveseat at the foot of the bed. She was whispering in Kevins ear and they were both grinning at me. I stood there nervously as Cheryl took a spot next to Ashley on the loveseat and Kevin slowly moved in my direction.

"Last chance to back out buddy."

"I think I'm ready. Although once we get started I don't know how I'm going to react."

"Don't worry, if at any point you want to stop, just say so," he said as I felt his hand close around my hardening shaft through my shorts.

"Uhh...okay," was all I could say.

Kevin's hand started out just rubbling up and down the bulge in my shorts. It felt really good and I let him continue.

He then got to his knees and undid the snap and pulled down the zipper. My shorts slid to the floor and my hard cock stood at attention, only inches from his face. I looked down to see Kevin looking at my cock like it was his favorite new toy. And then I felt his hand close around the shaft and give it a few short strokes.

"That's it baby, play with that beautiful cock," I heard from the loveseat.

I cast a nervous glance to the loveseat to find Ashley and Cheryl pressed against each other and each rubbing their own breasts seductively.

At that point, Kevin rose and walked over to the bed.

"Why don't you come over here and lie down so the ladies can see?"

In a trance, I wandered over to the bed and lay down in the center. My legs were spread open directly in front of the two gorgeous ladies. I really was on display for them.

Kevin crawled onto the bed and slid up between my legs. I hadn't noticed that he had shed his clothes as well. I tried not to look to closely at him for fear of losing my nerve at this point.

I felt Kevin's hand on my thighs again, inching closer and closer to my hard cock. He was pretty gentle, which surprised me a little. I just assumed that being a guy, he would be rough and aggressive. On the contrary, he was slow, methodical and gentle even. He slowly massaged my manhood in slow but deliberate strokes. He looked over his shoulder a couple of times to be sure the women had a good view of the action.

Over his shoulder, I spied Ashley and her sultry eyes staring directly at my cock and the action taking place. Cheryl, being a little bolder, was openly sliding her fingers in and out of her beautiful pussy ad her eyes were glued to Kevin's hand working up and down on my cock.

I almost jumped clear off the bed when I felt the first lick from Kevin's tongue. I looked down in amazement as my friend slid his tongue up and down my hard shaft. I swallowed hard when his lips encircled the swollen head.

"Mmmm, so delicious, just like I thought it would be."

I thought I heard moans coming from the girls, but I was so caught up in my own little world that I couldn't really be sure. Kevin surprised me once again by slowly sliding his lips over the head and sliding down further and further. I couldn't believe it, my friend had my cock almost all the way in his mouth. And it felt fucking amazing.

I was starting to relax and able to focus on the pleasure now. I could watch the women watching us. Ashley was squeezing her tits through her shirt, and Cheryl was openly rubbing her clit and thrusting her fingers inside herself. It was like my own little porn movie, just as we were their own little porn movie. As if the mouth moving up and down my cock wasn't enough, the sight of the girls was surely going to push me over the edge.

I reached down to grab the base of my cock and fed it into Kevin's mouth. He was slurping away on my knob as I fed it further and further into his mouth. I was really getting into it, thrusting into him. He was grabbing my ass and forcing himself to take more and more of me.

I looked over to the loveseat to catch Ashley pinching her own nipple while she massaged one of Cheryl's breasts. The sight was so erotic, that it pushed me close to the edge. I was loving every second of this.

Kevin must have sensed that I was close, because he used his hand to start stroking my cock as his mouth moved up and down. He sucked and stroked me like an expert, bringing me closer and closer to climax. I was enjoying the feeling so much that I was on the verge of cumming in his mouth. I wasn't sure if Kevin was ok with swallowing my load, so I warned him that I was close.

"Oh man, I'm so close. You're gonna make me cum man."

Kevin started moaning around my cock and picking up speed with both his hand and mouth. My head was rolled back and my hips were thrusting up into his mouth. The girls were openly cheering us on now.

"Oh yeah baby, Suck that cock. Make him shoot all of his cum in your mouth baby," came from Cheryl.

"This is so hat. I wanna see him swallow it all down," came from Ashley.

My hips were thrusting harder and faster into his mouth. He kept up with my thrusts and soon I was cumming hard right into his mouth. The first couple of blasts went right into his mouth, but he soon had to pull off to swallow then down. He got a shot right in the face before covering my spurting cock with his mouth once again.

"Ooohh my Goddd!!"

I looked up to see Cheryl assaulting her pussy and thrashing around on the loveseat as my cock spasmed in her husband's mouth. Ashley leaned over and sucked on Cheryl's nipple as she was in the throes of her orgasm. The whole thing was surreal and exciting and I just kept cumming and cumming. It seemed like a long time before we were all laying there exhausted.

I was lost in my post orgasmic bliss, when I heard and felt Cheryl on the bed with us. I looked into her eyes as she crawled to her husband and kissed him deeply. I watched in awe as their tongues swapped my cum back and forth. My cock gave one last twitch as I watched the two love birds. Ashley just sat there on the loveseat smiling at all of us.

"That was so hot boys, I can't wait for more," said Ashley, breaking the silent spell we were all in.

"Oh yes, I want more too baby," added Cheryl.

"You'll have to give me a minute to recover, but I'm game for more," I said.

"Well let's refresh our drinks and see where the rest of the night takes us."

We all got up to stretch our legs and refill our drinks. I was still slightly in a daze. Ashley walked right up to me and grasped my softening cock in her hand and whispered, "That was the hottest thing I had ever seen. And, you have the most beautiful penis I have ever seen. I hope to see it up close and personal later." Then she kissed me on the cheek and took her spot back on the loveseat.

The others made their way back into the bedroom and I took a seat on the bed again.

"So, what do we do next?" I asked.

"Whatever you want. Is there anything you have wanted to try out?" Cheryl asked while nodding in Kevin's direction.

I think she was prodding me to return the favor. I was thinking the same thing, but not sure where to start.

"Kevin's cock looks nice and hard, maybe you could give him a hand...so to speak," said Ashley with a cute little giggle.

I looked him in the eye, then let my eyes fall downward to his straining erection. It was the first time I really looked at a man's cock. I have seen them before of course, but not like I was seeing one now.

It was very hard and about average length and thickness like my own. It pointed straight up and twitched as if it knew I was studying it. I reached down tentatively, cradling his length in my hand.

The feeling was familiar yet strange. It felt like my own in my hand, but somehow there was something missing. It dawned on me that over the years, my mind had made the sub-conscious connection that whenever I touched my own cock, I would feel the pleasure it caused. The sensation of having a hard cock in my hard as I stroked it and not having that pleasurable sensation was almost alien to me. I stroked the tight flesh in my hand expecting to feel the pleasure, but there was none. But, I knew how it should feel, so I tried to put myself in Kevin's place as my hand fondled him.

As I ran my hand along his length, I thought about how it would feel if someone was doing that to me. That helped guide my actions and try to bring my friend as much pleasure as he brought me. I kept an eye out for his reactions. So far, he seemed to enjoy my manipulation of his manhood.

The girls were also busy once again, but this time they were more involved with each other. When I heard a low moan from Ashley, I looked to see her on all fours as Cheryl buried her hand between her friend legs from behind. I smiled and let them enjoy the second act of the show.

Turning my attention back to Kevin, I grasped his dick firmly in my hand. I could feel it throb in my palm. This caused my own dick to fill with blood once again.

I looked at the warm flesh in my hand and saw the clear drop of fluid emerge at the tip. I had tasted my own precum before, and knew that it was something I would enjoy, so I eased down to get a taste. My tongue tentatively swiped the swollen head of his cock and captured the lone drop at the tip. The first thing I noticed was that the taste was familiar, and the second was that it was delicious.

Doing that one act, made the whole scene more real to me. I tasted my first cock. I liked it. My cock was suddenly throbbing.

I licked a second and then a third time. Then I decided to venture further. I opened my mouth around the shiny head of his cock and sucked on the knob. It felt weird, but erotic. This was taboo territory for me and I was enjoying it more than I thought I would.

I sucked on the swollen knob again, and this time there was a moan of pleasure from Kevin. The girls were enjoying it too as they coaxed me on with lewd comments. I was aware that my own cock was throbbing and leaking and wrapped my hand around it as my mouth sucked and licked my friend.

I was really getting into it as my mouth took mare and more of his dick and my own hand worked my member furiously. Kevin seemed to be enjoying my amateur attempts as his moaning was spurring me on. I moved faster and faster on the smooth shaft in my mouth, occasionally slowing down do suck hard on the throbbing head.

I have no idea how long I had been sucking him as I was lost in the newness and erotic excitement, but it seemed all too soon that Kevin started thrusting up into my mouth and warning me of the impending eruption.

When I realized he was going to cum, panic overtook me. I had not thought this through. Sucking his pole was exciting and all, but I had not taken his orgasm into consideration. In a split second, I had to decide. Swallow? Spit? Finish him with my hand?

I knew letting him cum in my mouth would feel best for him and decided that I would let him do that.

But, as soon as I felt his cockhead swell in my mouth, I chickened out. I pulled my mouth off his cock and wrapped my fist around him and jerked it up and down just as his cum shot out all over his chest and stomach.

"Oh fuck that is sexy," came from Ashley as I stroked the cum out of Kevin's jerking cock.

Then a series of moans from both Kevin and Ashley filled the air as they both came together from across the room. I kept my fist moving quickly up and down until it became too much for him and he grabbed at my hand to stop me.

I was gently fondling his wet sticky cock in my hand when I felt both girls crawl onto the bed with us. Hands were all over my body as Kevin's cock softened in my grasp. I felt someone rubbing my ass as another grabbed my swollen dick in soft caresses.

I realized Cheryl had claimed my swollen member and wormed her way down to take it into her mouth. I groaned when I felt her lips take me in deep. This was not gentle and loving, it was hungry and desperate.

Ashley was massaging my back end as Cheryl devoured me from the front. When Cheryl took my cock deep, Ashley pushed a wet finger against my asshole. Although not a first for me, the addition of Ashley's finger in my ass caused a guttural moan to escape me. In tandem, the two lovely ladies worked my cock and my ass to new heights of pleasure.

I don't know how we got all of our bodies to fit together, but eventually Kevin joined Cheryl sucking my cock as Ashley had her way with my ass. I felt like I was on fire with all of the incredible sensations going through my body. I thought I would cum quickly, but I held out for longer than I would have imagined as the pleasure just built and built inside me.

Finally, Ashley buried her finger deep inside and just massaged me both inside and out. Cheryl had my cock trapped in her moist mouth sucking and tongueing the shaft as Kevin licked my balls. And then I exploded like never before. All of the pleasure that had been building within me came out in one terrific burst of cum and pleasure.

Cheryl sucked hard to get all of her prize as I emptied deep in her mouth. And after several moments, it was finally over.