Four Friends and a Boat

Story Info
Four friends have good, sexy times while on the water.
4.1k words
4.54
34.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four Friends and a Boat

"So I talked to John today, and he invited us down this weekend," my husband said to me as we sat down for dinner. "He said he and Joan will be at the boat on Friday, so we can get there any time." Ryan scooped some dinner onto his plate and took a drink of his wine.

"Sounds good to me, babe. What time do you want to head out?"

"I will try to get off work early, so we have more time for dinner."

"Mmmhmm," I said with a wicked smile. "I know what you want to eat, and it isn't the chicken."

"You know that's right," my husband replied with a grin.

We met John and Joan about six months ago via Facebook. My husband and I have been polyamours for the majority of our marriage, but we decided to check out the swinger lifestyle. Do not get me wrong, Ryan and I are not bed hoppers. We wanted to find some good friends who would go out to eat with us or see a movie, and then afterwards...well you know... behind closed door fun. We were lucky enough to meet John and Joan and become friends. John was retired special forces and a pretty serious dude, which made sense why he married the opposite- Joan. Joan lit up a room with her bubbly personality and long blond hair. She was also in education like me, so we hit it off right away. They lived a few hours from us, but we made it a point to get together when everyone's schedules allowed it.

The rest of the week was pretty typical, and Ryan and I were both excited about our weekend plans. When Friday rolled around, Ryan was able to leave work a few hours early, which was nice. We drove the three hours where John and Joan docked their boat. We arrived a little before seven, which was perfect dinner time. We went to their local bar and chatted while we ate. They are popular people at the campsite, so many people stopped to talk to them. Before we knew it, it was after ten, so we walked back to the boat. John and I had a nitecap and continued our conversation about this and that. Joan excused herself to use the bathroom. When she came out, she was standing in her black bra and panties.

"Well, hello Gorgeous," Ryan said as he moved his hands in the traditional warming up, up and down motion.

"Guys, it's getting kind of late. Are we gonna mess around? I don't want to be too tired." I loved how Joan got right to the point.

"I'm good," John said looking at me. "Are you?"

"Sure am," I said. There was no awkward waiting to see who was going to put the first move on. John walked down the hall to where his bed was and stripped down. He was already erect, which got my juices flowing. Ryan and I got naked in the kitchen area. We were not going to waste time doing the whole strip tease thing. That was for a different night. Before joining John and Joan, Ryan pulled me into a deep kiss and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel his chubby growing against my mound.

"There is no one else I would rather be adventurous with than you," he whispered in my ear. "I love you, and I love watching you fuck John."

I smiled when he said the second part, for he couldn't say anything without being funny. "You better make me proud this weekend and make Joan cum several times." I grabbed his ass and gave a little squeeze.

With all four of us naked, I climbed into the bed and moved towards the wall, and John slid in next to me. Joan and Ryan followed suit. I leaned in and gave John a kiss, and he returned it. His goatee tickled the top of my lip, but I liked it. As we made out, I could hear Joan and Ryan enjoying each other. Joan was not a quiet woman, which I appreciated; so it aroused me hearing that my husband brought her pleasure. John was not vocal, but I could tell that he was enjoying it as his kisses grew in intensity. He pulled me a little closer and began to rub his hands up and down my back as his lips traveled from my mouth to my neck. He knew just how hard to bite my skin without leaving a mark. It gave me shivers! I began moaning with excitement, which Ryan liked, for I felt his hand on my leg.

I looked over real quick as John nibbled on my neck, and I saw that Joan wasted no time going down on Ryan. I winked at my husband. Ryan is a large man, and I say that in every way possible. Women love to play and suck on his cock- "The Redwood" as the ladies call it. John broke away from my neck and watched his wife devour my husband's manhood. I didn't want him feeling left out, so I worked my way down his body until I found his erection.

While I can get half of Ryan into my mouth, I can get all of John, which I enjoy. I know men love having a large tree trunk between their legs, but sometimes, it's easier to give a really good blow job to a man who is just average in size. And there is nothing better than giving a man a really good, deep throat blow job. I bobbed my head back and forth making sure the head of his dick touched the back of my throat. After several minutes, I asked "How do you like it?" Apparently I was doing a decent job because John just replied with a smile and a moan.

"Go slow and soft," Joan answered for her husband.

"Mmmm....I can do that," I replied. And I did just that. I wrapped my soft lips around John's cock, and then placed my warm, moist tongue on the backside of his erection. I moved my head up and down slowly...oh so slowly, so he could feel my lips around his shaft then around his head. Slowly...so slowly. My head moved up and down softly. Gently. Some women like to rush a blowjob. Why? A good blowjob is meant to be savored. As I relished John's cock, he rubbed the back of my head, my shoulders, and my back. His hands on my skin felt wonderful, and it sent shivers down my body.

"Hey baby?" I started to say, "I think you should thank Joan for hosting this weekend. It's the polite thing to do."

"Mmmm...you're right, my love." Ryan brought Joan up to his lips and gave her a passionate kiss, and then he flipped her over. She laid on her back, and Ryan worked his way down her body stopping at each nipple to give it a little suck. Joan moaned with pleasure. Ryan is very skilled when it comes to oral sex, so I knew sweet Joan would not last long. Therefore, I went back to work on John's cock. I wanted the two of them to come together- or at least close. As I bobbed my head up and down, I could tell that Joan was enjoying herself. Ryan drew circles around her clit with his tongue to get warmed up and then flicked the small pearl back and forth. Joan began to move her hips, grinding them into Ryan's mouth. Ryan slid a finger inside of her, rubbing her G spot. Ryan has large hands, so his middle finger is not much smaller than an average size penis. I knew how she felt, and she felt full. Horny. Wet. Her words were not clear, but her moans were crisp. She wanted more. I looked at John who intently watched his wife get tongue fucked by my husband. I knew he was getting closer because drops of precum leaked from his penis. I licked them off while I made eye contact with him. He liked that because he gave me a brief smile, which did not happen terribly often. Then he laid his head back and closed his eyes.

"Yes...yes...yes..." whimpered Joan. Her voice was an octave higher. "Mmmhmm...right there. Yes...yes...yes..." Ryan kept his pace steady, while I continued to suck on John. The vein in the back of his penis began to bulge, so I knew he was close. I increased my sucking pressure just slightly, but I made sure that my soft lips moved the entire length of his penis. A moment later I felt his salty fluid on my tongue. I swallowed quickly.

John let out a hearty sigh. "Now that was good. Baby? How you doing down there?" he asked his wife. Joan gave the universal sign for GOOD with her forefinger and thumb creating a circle with three fingers in the air. Ryan and I high fived! We love it when we can make a couple cum. John let a yawn escape, and I knew that our friends were tired.

"How about we pick this up tomorrow? It looks like Ry- and I sucked the energy right out of you."

"LIterally." John said dryly. We bid our friends good night and got ready for bed ourselves. As Ryan and I were laying in bed talking, we could hear moaning coming from Joan and John's room. They were reconnecting, and it was hot to hear.

I rolled over on my side and began rubbing Ryan's erection. He clearly liked what he heard because his cock was already at full mast. "I think we need to reconnect as well," he said as I stroked him.

"I agree, baby," I whispered. I then rolled over onto my side, so Ryan and I were spooning. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my breasts, making sure to tweak my nipples. I stuck my butt into his groin. He moaned softly into my hair as he placed his penis at my opening. I wiggled my butt back, which was our universal sign that I was ready for him to slide in. As I have said, Ryan is a well endowed man, and even though I was dripping wet, he had to go slow. "Jesus," I said loud enough for our bedmates to hear. "Go slow." Ryan continued to push his girthy meat into my body. We eventually got into a rhythm, which was kind of cool since we were on a boat. It gave us that illusion that we were floating as Ryan moved in and out. The head of penis was dragging against my G spot. I could tell that he was getting close. He lifted his leg and draped it over mine, so there was nothing between us. He began to pick up pace, and as he did, I could feel my pussy clench onto him.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," I said knowing full well our friends could hear us. The excitement sent Ryan over the edge and with a few grunts, he emptied his balls into my womb; and my orgasm pulsated over and over, taking what little cum he had left into my own body.

"Natalie," my husband began, "I don't think you could get any fucking hotter. Damn, that was good."

"I love you too." I got up and cleaned myself up in the bathroom. By the time I returned, Ryan was snoring, fast asleep.

John and I were the early risers while Joan and Brian liked to sleep in, so when I woke up the next morning I could smell the coffee brewing. I threw on a t-shirt and walked into the kitchen. My asscheeks bobbed as I walked. Of course, they were completely visible. John was making breakfast in the nude. What a great way to start my day I thought to myself!

"Good morning," he said. "Coffee?"

"Yes, that would be perfect." As I drank my coffee, John cooked breakfast. It was nice just chatting with him since he was typically so quiet. I learned about his time in the military, which was quite impressive, along with a little bit about his family. Eventually Ryan and Joan joined us. We were just four friends having breakfast enjoying the morning. After breakfast, John fired up the boat, and we headed out for the day.

John showed us around the massive lake. We watched bald eagles fly around and skiers pass us by. The sun was warm, the water was cool, and the conversation flowed. Around noon we anchored out and made lunch. We continued to chat about our lives and the things we had in common.

"Tonight at the marina is a band if you guys want to listen to it?" Joan asked. "I know you guys love live music."

"Of course. That sounds like fun," I replied.

"Perfect. We will hang out here for a few more hours before heading back. We can all get cleaned up and then head on over."

"I want to get dirty before we clean up," Ryan joked.

"I was thinking the same thing." John surprised me. "You guys feel like having a little fun?"

"I thought you'd never ask." I was still horny from the night before. Since it was the middle of the afternoon, we had to respect others on the lake, so the four of us played inside. I wanted to have sex outside on the boat, but John informed me that we could only do that at night when it was dark- and no one else was around. Stupid rules I thought!

As Joan and I walked back to the bedroom, we peeled off our swimsuits.

"There is nothing better than two sexy ladies," Ryan commented. John had no problem agreeing with him. Joan and I laid down on our backs. We looked at each other and smiled, and then she took my hand, which I thought was sweet. Ryan began by kissing up her legs, and then found her way to her wet honey spot. He wasted no time digging in. John followed Ryan's lead and placed his mouth on my mound. He then took his tongue and drew circles around my clit. After several minutes of the guys going down on us ladies, Ryan stood up and pulled Joan to the end of the bed. With her legs up against his chest, Ryan took his cock and traced it up and down Joan's slit spreading her lips with the head of his penis.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Joan?" Ryan teased.

"I want that so bad. Fill me baby."

Ryan took his cock and slammed it into Joan. She gasped. He pulled it out and then slammed her again. Over and over. Joan's moans grew louder. Eventually Ryan continued a steady motion, so I could hear his balls slapping against her ass.

I looked down at John and asked, "Can we do what they're doing?" He smiled and said sure. I thought he was going to just slide in, but he surprised me when he pulled me up. I was standing face to face with him. He gave me a sweet kiss, and I could actually feel just the tip of his tongue.

"Turn around," he said. So I did, and he bent me over the bed. Since Ryan is so large it is difficult for the two of us to do it doggy style, so I was excited when John suggested this position. I was bent over the bed with my ass in the air, and then I felt John's cock slide in. He held onto my hips as he pumped in and out. I loved how the head of his dick would touch the back of my pussy. He continued to fuck me from behind, and while I could hear Ryan's balls slapping against Joan's ass, I could feel John's on mine. It felt so good. I was so wet that I could feel my juices running out of my pussy. I knew that I wasn't going to last long.

John continued. He ran his hands up my back, scratching lightly. Then a little harder. Then a little harder. Oh. My. God. I was full of ecstasy. This was the epic sex that I had been hoping for. He then grabbed onto my hips, and I felt him grunting a little bit more. The idea of John's cum inside of my body sent me over the edge.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! FILL ME!" I yelled into the mattress. And John did just that. He thrusted into me a few more times and then released his load deep inside of me. After he was finished, I turned around and took his cock into his mouth.

"Holy fuck." I took him by surprise. John and I made eye contact, and I kept my eyes on him while I sucked his cum and my cum off his still rigid cock. At some point while I was getting fucked like crazy by John, Joan had cum, but I did not hear her moan. Instead when I was done cleaning off John, I stood up and kissed Ryan while his dick was buried in Joan.

Ryan took us all by surprise when he said, "Okay. I think I will pause here."

"What?" asked Joan and I in unison.

"Just wait," Ryan began, "tonight I am going to fill you so full- my cum will be leaking out of you for a week." He then slapped Joan on the ass- gently-of course.

"Ooof, good luck with him tonight," I joked.

"You're gonna get her warmed up for me."

"Oh, am I?" I just looked at Ryan unsure of what he was getting at.

"Hey, Joan? Do you mind if Natalie kisses you tonight and then eats your pussy out?" I was taken back with his bluntness. Besides, I was not even sure if Joan was bisexual. Apparently, Ryan already knew the answer because he just looked at me with a shit faced grin.

"I would love that," Joan purred. She then stood up and gave me a soft peck on the lips. "Tonight sweetie, we will give these fellas something to enjoy."

I was giddy with delight. It had been years since I was sexual with a woman, so I was excited for what was to happen. I looked over at John and smiled. He nodded his head and then grabbed his clothes. We hung out on the water for a bit longer and then eventually got ready to listen to the music. I loved how the four of us were so comfortable around each other. When I got out of the shower, I was naked, but it did not phase me at all. Joan and John got ready walking past us, both of them nude. Eventually though, clothes were put on and we headed to the bar. The music was not all that great, but at times they would play a fun song. Joan and I danced for a bit and then returned to our guys. While John was a pretty popular guy, he did not go out of his way to talk to people. He had his military image to keep up! At one point, I leaned over to him casually and said, "Do you think anyone here has any idea that at this moment your cum is leaking out of me and making my panties wet."

He looked at me from the side of his eye and replied, "Doubt it." His response was neutral, but when I sat back up, I noticed that he was smiling! SCORE! A smile was almost as good as an orgasm when it came to this man! Eventually we found our way back to the boat. I had a few drinks, so the liquid courage was strong in me!

I was the first to remove my clothes. The others followed. I then kissed Joan. John was protected. Guarded. Joan, however, was passionate. Her lips were soft and warm, and she appeared eager to feel my softness as well. As we kissed I moved from being on her side to on top of her. Our naked breasts were smashed together- nipple to nipple. I ran my hand through her long hair, and she smiled at me. I leaned down and kissed her again, but this time her tongue found my tongue and we French kissed passionately.

We kissed for several minutes, and I knew the guys enjoyed watching our bodies become one. I then began kissing her down her body. My kisses started at her neck...then her breasts. I made sure to spend time on each one of her nipples. I swirled my tongue around the erect flesh and then sucked on them as if I were milking them for nourishment. I then moved down her belly until I reached her mound. It had been ages since I kissed a woman down there, and I was nervous. However, I wanted to please her. I inhaled her scent, for I love the smell of a woman's pussy. I then spread her lips with my tongue, and I began to draw circles around her clit. Her moaning increased. After several minutes, I inserted a finger inside her vagina. She was soaking wet! As I liked her clit, I used my chin to add pressure along with my finger to rub her G spot. As moans turned into loud cries of desire, and I could tell I was doing okay. I continued to finger fuck her and lick her pussy with all of my might. I would inhale deeply, for I did not want to waste time trying to gasp for breath. I wanted to make this woman cum.

I was laying on my stomach with my ass in the air while I ate out Joan, and after some time, I felt John slide in from behind. He was fucking me while he watched me eat out his wife. He was incredibly turned on because his cock was rock solid, and he was pounding me so hard. I felt his balls slap against my ass. I took a quick look up to see Ryan stroking his cock. The precum flowed freely. I loved putting on a show for these men. I dove back in feverishly fucking Joan with mouth and finger. Then it happened...for the first time...a woman squirted all over my face. She went quiet and then GUSH! A flood of her womanly fluid flooded my face, and she cried out, SHIT! I moved my head away-- smiling of course for I had accomplished my goal!

"That was so good," Joan said.

"I would say so!" I replied before getting lost into John's thrusts. Ryan took no time sliding into Joan from behind.

"Damn, Natalie!" Ryan began, "Joan is soaked." He did not move slowly. I could hear Ryan's large cock sloshing in and out of Joan. I lifted my head at watched as my husband held onto her hips and fucked her from behind. I knew Ryan was close because his speed increased and then he started to moan. With a few final thrusts, he released his sperm into Joan.

12