All Comments on 'Four Friends and a Boat'

by polyatthepen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
too short!

This is a great story- as far as it goes. Its flaw is its brevity, and one can only hope that there will be more chapters to come. This is a story that has the potential to be a great adventure at sea.

BihusbanwifeloverBihusbanwifelover9 months ago

So hot I need to go on a boat like this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved you being able to be with a woman again!!!! Sounds like you fell right back into that enjoyment.

Excellent description of that female interlude - intoxicating.

A nice positive story compared to your prior posting regarding Poly thoughts.

One correction - "Brian" used for "Ryan" at one point I think?

mybikecruisesmybikecruises9 months ago

Good to see you have your voice back!!! Actually I believe this is a stronger message then many of your stories. I believe your hiatus this summer of opening up to this adventure land of mixed ideology (polyamory and open relationships) has been a great erotic growth area for you and your husband! I love the direction this story is taking your writing and your eroticism. I look forward to ever increasing sexual growth in writing and sex life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If I was Ryan it would be hard to not lick the cum out of my wife’s freshly filled pussy! Let her relax and then tease that clit into round 2!!

LexicalFantasyLexicalFantasy9 months ago

Hot story. Natalie knows how to give blow jobs and pleasure a woman. Unique skills! The husband and wife connection felt real. 5 stars!

Will527Will5279 months ago

My oh my, this is enough to make a couple buy a boat! What a great way to enjoy friends and some time on the water as well. Somehow, this created a very real image in my mind......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolyatthepen@polyatthepen
Mother. Wife. Writer. Workaholic. I am married to my job...then my husband. (mostly kidding). I love to travel. My kids are getting older. That kind of sucks, but it's kind of nice. I want to write and talk about writing.