Four Friends Play Truth or Dare

Story Info
The one most reluctant to play learns the most.
2.1k words
4.46
37.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truth or Dare

Most people view Truth or Dare as a silly game, played mostly by high school kids. A means of giving yourself permission to do or say shocking things. things that you secretly want to do but shouldn't. Sometimes, though, it's a way to find out the truth about yourself.

I belong to a co-ed bowling league. I'm Kevin. There are four of us on our team, two guys, two girls. We were initially just casual acquaintances, thrown together randomly by a lottery from the league. But we became friends, although we didn't date. One of the girls, Liz, is very attractive, with an ample figure up top. The other, Simone, while also pretty, is smaller breasted. She has a natural shyness, and an awkwardness about her body. The marked disparity between the two girls in their build became a distraction. Not to us guys, but between the women. Simone was very conscious of it. She'd make reference to Liz's fullness, while deprecating her own build. I'm sure it didn't help that she'd occasionally overhear the guys in the bowling alley making appreciative comments as Liz's ample figure moved and shook with the motion of bowling. A bra was not sufficient to constrain her.

After the last match of the season, we returned to my house for some food and drink. Half a celebration, half to console ourselves for losing in the playoffs. After more than a few drinks, Liz suggested we play a game -- Truth or Dare. Conveniently, she'd brought a deck of cards with questions and dares, adult version. My partner Billy and I were all in. Simone less so. "I don't know if I'm comfortable with this" she said. It was obvious she wanted out, but didn't want to be the only one dissenting.

"You only live once Simone", said Liz. "We're all committing to the game. Let's have some fun."

Simone didn't look like she was having fun, but nonetheless, the game began.

I got the first choice. "Dare"

D. "Massage the feet of one of the players."

I removed Simone's shoes and gently but firmly rubbed her feet, sending wonderful sensations up the legs. As a bonus, I massaged the calf. She was skittish at first, but finally smiled.

Billy: "Dare"

D. "Slow dance with one of the players for two minutes."

He chose Liz and they danced with some music from my IPhone, holding on to each other with their bodies close, perhaps a little closer than required.

Liz: "Dare"

D. "Find someone to kiss and demonstrate the technique."

Liz chose Billy and with her tongue demonstrated how the French enjoy kissing. They do a very thorough job.

When it was Simone's turn, she chose 'Truth'. I think she thought that was the safest approach. Not so.

T. "What is the body part you are least proud of?"

She blushed. We all knew what was on her mind. And I half expected her to say something safe, like "my toes." But to her credit, she faced the music.

"I've always hated my small breasts."

Liz was the first to speak. "Your breasts are not too small. They are beautiful, firm and proportioned to your body. You should be proud of them." Simone looked down at the ground, not convinced.

Liz went on, "Look, I'm too big. I have such trouble finding clothes to fit me. And I always have to fight off guys who just want a grope. I'd die to have perfect breasts like yours."

"Thank you, but you know that's not true" said Simone softly.

I spoke up. "Liz is right. You have a wonderful figure. I've always admired your body."

This was more direct that I had intended. I had never broached the subject of her sexuality before. It was a little awkward.

Liz took charge. "Let's see them."

"What?"

"You heard me," said Liz. "This is now your dare. Take off your top."

"You're joking."

"No", said Liz. "You're living with an inferiority complex, one that's unwarranted. You're beautiful with a perfect body. I want to see you. That's a dare."

Neither Billy nor I said a word. Let the girls sort this one out. But we were rooting for Liz.

Simone sat still for at least a minute. No one spoke. What was she thinking? Then she stood up. Her fingers began to unbutton her blouse. She took a deep breath and continued. She slipped the blouse off and stood before us in her bra. Her body shook slightly. Surely this was the boldest thing she had ever done in her life.

Liz spoke. "Now the bra."

Simone's eyes widened. She had tried to meet the dare half-way, but Liz wouldn't hear of it.

Simone hesitated, with a look of fear on her face. "I can't."

Liz said, "Let me help."

She crossed to Simone's back, and unhooked the bra. Simone held it in place with her arms for a few seconds. Then she closed her eyes, accepted her fate and let the bra fall to the ground. She stood quietly with her arms to her side, exposed to our gaze.

She was beautiful. The breasts were perfectly formed, firm, not too large, not too small, with erect nipples surrounded by small areolae. Lovely curves on soft white skin.

Billy whistled appreciatively. Simone opened her eyes and ventured a small smile.

"You are beautiful" I said, and meant it. I was moved by how brave she was standing there, exposed, so vulnerable. I went to her and took her head in my hands and kissed her. I had never done that before. Never knew that I wanted to do it before. She did not object.

Simone sat back down, but, significantly, did not attempt to cover her naked top. Those breasts, once freed of clothes and relieved of self-imposed shame, did not want to be denied.

Simone turned to Liz. "Choose".

Liz, to her credit, chose Dare.

Simone didn't read from the cards. She made up her own dare.

"Show them. I want to compare."

"Really?" Liz asked. "Why? You know I'm big."

"Yes, but maybe size isn't everything."

There was no way that Liz could refuse, after forcing Simone to strip.

Liz unbuttoned her blouse. Her breasts were supported by a large bra, one of those with two layers of hooks in the back, straining to keep things together. She reached behind and unfastened them. Her pendulous breasts spilled out, and hung down on her chest.

Simone went to her, and cupped a breast in her hand, feeling its weight. Her fingers slipped over the nipples. While she had seen other girls naked, in gym class, in locker rooms, she had never touched another woman like this.

"They are very nice," Simone said.

Liz reached a hand out and cupped Simone's breast, and examined it.

"And yours are perfectly formed. I'd die to be like you," Liz replied.

The two girls hugged. Not a sexual hug, just two friends coming to terms with the truth about themselves.

The sexual tension in the room was building. Two women were topless, but us guys were fully clothed. That had to change.

"Kevin, choose T or D."

I chose Dare.

D: "Choose someone to give you a 2-minute massage through your underwear. If you get an erection, you have to remove an article of clothing."

Sort of a dilemma. If one of these pretty ladies touched me, I knew I'd shoot up like a Jack in the Box. If I chose Billy, my nervousness over a man touching me should keep me from getting excited. But that's verboten for a straight guy.

"I choose Simone."

Simone got a little smile on her face. She was getting into the game. I lay on the ground, my pants lowered. She hovered over me, me staring at her bare breasts. If that wasn't enough, as soon as she laid a hand on me, the penis sprang up. It was soon poking outside the underwear. I quickly "lost" the challenge, but Simone was nice enough to give me my two-minutes' worth. I removed my pants, so now it was two topless girls, and one guy with a raging erection in his underwear.

"Billy, choose."

Billy chose Dare. It was clear there were going to be no more Truth questions.

D. "Choose someone to lick you for two minutes, in any location of your choice."

We were all curious what location Billy would select. The obvious one?

"I want Liz to lick my nipples," he said.

"You're a wimp, Billy," I said, to laughter.

Billy took off his shirt and lay bare chested on the ground. As Liz straddled him and leaned forward, her short skirt lifted into the air, giving us a view of her pale blue panties. She used her tongue to circle his nipples, then for good luck, used her mouth. Her arms massaged his shoulders as she braced herself against him. It was pleasurable enough for Billy (and me too, watching her raised bottom). When it was over, Billy did not put his shirt back on. The game was moving toward its inexorable conclusion.

It was Liz's turn.

"I choose Dare," she said.

"Take Simone's panties off, and swap them for yours. While we watch," I said.

"Wait a minute," said Liz. "She's wearing slacks. How am I going to swap panties with her?"

"That's your problem," I said. "It's your dare."

"Sounds like it's my dare too," said Simone, with a little trepidation, seeing where this was going.

"Well, two for one is okay with me," I said with a smile. "You guys work it out."

Simone lay on her back, and Liz pulled her pants off. Now clad only in her panties, Simone knew she was going to be naked for a moment once her panties were removed, until Liz's could be substituted.

Liz pulled her own panties off from beneath her skirt.

"You okay with pale blue?" Liz asked Simone, with a grin.

"Just make it quick, smart-ass," Simone replied.

Liz slid Simone's panties down, and Simone's blonde pubic hair, neatly trimmed over her mound, came into display. If there was any chance my erection, still sprouting out of my underwear, was going to go down, that chance ended with the sight of Simone's naked mound and bush.

Liz fitted her blue panties over Simone's legs, then lifted Simone's bottom up to slide them onto her.

Simone did not bother to put her pants back on. She was now only clothed in panties. She was mostly naked; Liz was bare chested. I was in my underwear. Billy, lucky (or unlucky?) one, still had his pants on.

Liz spoke up, "It's not fair that three of us are here getting cold, and Billy is still concealing the good stuff. Billy, I dare you to get rid of those pants and come here."

That was the cue. Billy took off the pants, and he moved to Liz. They fell onto the couch, hands flying. The "game" was over. I turned to Simone and rubbed her neck and her shoulders. I worked my way down to her breasts with my mouth.

We had built up desire with that foolish game. Soon, remaining garments were gone.

I caressed Simone's body, and those lovely breasts. Her woman's mound, covered with trimmed hair, fell to my probing fingers. She grabbed me and gently scratched my buttocks with her nails, moving up my spine. Then she came down the chest, to the waist and below. She cupped the testicles and stroked the penis, now even more erect.

I had never made love before with other people in the room, but in truth we were so involved in our own lovemaking that, except for hearing some sounds and moans, we were absorbed only with our partners.

Billy and Liz moved into the bedroom. Simone and I remained in the living room and groped at each other in a frenzy. I entered her and we shuddered, holding each other tightly. When we were finished, Simone smiled sweetly at me. "I never thought of myself as being sexy. Maybe I was wrong."

When Billy and Liz rejoined us, we all went into my hot tub. There never was any discussion about bathing suits. We sat there, exposed to each other, drinking wine, talking and laughing. We all were at ease, including Simone.

Simone has new confidence now. She dresses in more revealing ways and is more comfortable with her body. I love to look at her, and she enjoying being looked at: with clothes and without.

We still belong to that bowling league. But now the after-party is an established part of the routine. And we still play games. Games can reveal truth about people. And truth is liberating.