All Comments on 'Four Funerals'

by Gunnlaug

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Why is he getting yelled at for his confusion? Its's not like Tara told him her intentions. Just because they had sex doesn't mean they were automatically in a relationship. Communication between two people in a relationship should flow both ways...not based on assumptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He's getting yelled at because he's brain dead.

It took a good kick in the ass to get him motivated even a little!

LadyVerLadyVerabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Glad I caught this on the New Story list. The title caught my attention.

Love the originality, the plot, and the character development. Yeah, he was a tad clueless with women, but we all have our crosses to bear. :)

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
JO-JO IS CORRECT

go for it LOVE hates a coward. TK U MLJ LV NV

GunnlaugGunnlaugabout 10 years agoAuthor

@ariesgirl

You are right, of course. However, this is written from the prevalent perspective that men should somehow have all the answers when they are, in fact, usually more clueless about what is happening than women. There are a lot of confident guys out there, but there are many more guys who are timid. I wanted to have a hero who doesn't have the answers, doesn't make all the right moves, and doesn't ride in confidently on his white charger even though this is precisely what a lot of women want. Perhaps it a British perspective but I often just don't buy over-confident heroes who know exactly what to do and have their lives unfold to fit in with their simple, determined plans.

1handslapping1handslappingabout 9 years ago
absolutely right

@Gunnlaug

far too many millionaires and ex special forces characters in stories here who appear to seduce to a plan

perhaps it is UKness but im sure that its not men who plan, we are merely the flies in the webs of womens wishes

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 8 years ago
Typical clueless male

I should know, being male myself, just how clueless men can be. This poor guy was obviously at the very top range of clueless. At least fate, and a friend worth her weight in gold, got him to pull his head out of his arse in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Duh!

This guy is an idiot! By the time that he is 40 he should have learn women signals such as kissing. Tara should just leave him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Depressing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous