Four Girls Saved and Fucked Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next for me was Denise. I looked at her and saw perfection. A wave of gratitude swept over me, and I wanted to please her with all my heart and soul. I grabbed her hips and rolled them up to run my tongue over her asshole, which caused her to twitch.

I traced my tongue around to her inner thighs and kissed and nibbled around the perimeter of her pussy. The licking continued up and down her pussylips. I gently pushed her hood back and twirled my tongue around her clit, which caused her to jerk and groan.

I stuck a finger in her love hole, and she was thrusting, and her pussy was clutching at my finger powerfully. I moved down and began fucking her with my tongue while gently massaging her clit with a finger. Without any warning, she announced she was cumming and seemed to explode. I rated her taste as "Sweet, tangy, spicy" and gave her a Vagometer rate of 5.

Caroline was next for me to go down on. I started by kissing and nibbling her thighs up to her labia on each side, then licked up and down her lips without opening her sweet clamshell. I stuck my tongue inside her and licked up and down before sticking a finger into her channel and rubbing her g-spot while I gently kissed around her hooded clit.

I gently retracted her hood and speared her throbbing, engorged Man in a Boat which caused her to whip her head back and forth as she fought to keep her hands from grabbing my head. I rated her taste as "Musky, pungent, and minerally." She was a lot of fun, and I gave her a Vagometer rating of 4.

Carrie was the last girl I drew. As I crawled between her legs, I thought about how sweet she had been to me and how she was so fresh, honest, and authentic. I started kissing her flat abdomen and trailed my tongue down her inner thigh before cupping her cute ass in my hands and lifting her so I could run my tongue over her ass. She started moving her legs as if she was pedaling a bicycle.

I wasted no time covering her slit with my mouth and working my tongue up and down. I moved my mouth and began licking her clit while humming, trying to imitate a vibrator. She rewarded me by flapping her thighs around my head and exploding in a massive orgasm. As soon as I could, I went down to lap at her juices. I rated her taste as "Spicy, herbal, and slightly metallic." I gave her a Vagometer rating of 4.5.

The game had been fun. The girls were very accurate in guessing when I was the one giving them oral attention. They were a little less accurate in guessing Aaron and Asher. Denise had the top Vagometer score with Carrie, Charlotte, and Caroline tied for second, and Linda and Sue tied for third.

The girls thought we should have a contest on which of the guys shot cum the furthest. Although we all were eager to cum, we were not anxious to have another game. We all decided just to hang out, relax and enjoy the company. The mood was light and friendly, but I felt a twinge of foreboding as I remembered Denise was going to leave soon to be with her grandmother.

After a pleasant enough evening, I went to bed with Carrie and Denise. I was horny from not cumming and going down on all the girls. My tongue was feeling tired, but my dick was raging to go. Having sex with both Denis and Carrie resolved that issue quickly.

I was getting a sense that Denise seemed a little less joyful than she usually was, and she admitted she was feeling a little saddened that she would be separated from Carrie and me for a short time. With a great deal of prodding, she admitted that she would be leaving in the morning as she felt drawn to be with her grandmother.

She asked Carrie to take care of me and for me to take care of Carrie in her absence. I asked again if we could come with her, and again she said it would really scare her grandmother to have strangers with her as she was dying. Denise said that "taking leave" was one of the hardest things to do in life.

I determined to stay awake, but somehow both Carrie and I fell asleep fairly quickly.

When we awakened late in the morning, Denise was gone. She left a note saying how much she loved us both and that we would be in her thoughts and heart. She also said she was looking forward to being together soon.

After three weeks without any word from Denise, Carrie and I started trying to track her down. Carrie said she had never met Denise's family. Carrie checked with friends and acquaintances, but no one seemed to have any idea about Denise's whereabouts. We eventually went east looking for her without any luck.

******************

It has been fifty years since we have seen or heard from Denise. We hired detectives to no avail and have put notices in newspapers and checked out every death that seemed to have any remote connection.

Carrie and I have been married for nearly forty years and have five children. We still talk about Denise.


12