Four Hours after Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the ceiling and giggled as I heard Vincent turn on the shower.

He came back to the bed and pull me up to sit next to him. He gave me a look as if asking if I was okay, or maybe if we were okay. I just looked up at him while reaching for his half-erect cock and said, "More."

He looked at me as if asking if I was sure.

I told him that a few friends had planned on a morning-after-prom brunch get-together, and that if we hurried, he could take me home, let me grab a change of clothes, and we could come back to the hotel room instead. My friends would cover for me, and I could "get fucked" for a few more hours before checkout time.

He was in the shower before giving it a second thought. I wasn't far behind. Within minutes, I was back in my prom dress with fresh makeup, but completely undone hair. I just hoped nobody at home noticed.

To be continued...

12