Four in a Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat my pussy, baby," I whimpered. I lifted my hips and he ripped my panties off with one hand.

His tongue lapped repeatedly through my soaking slit before finally focusing on my sensitive nub. I could see his face glistening with my juices.

"Suck my clit hard!" I growled. He did. He put two fingers in my mouth and I quickly sucked them, knowing where they were headed next. "Yes. Yes. God, that feels good," I moaned, as he finger fucked me, finding my g-spot repeatedly and sending me over the edge. "Oh! Cumming!" I locked his head between my thighs as I shuddered and gushed even more of my juices onto Craig's handsome face.

Recovering in orgasmic bliss, I had to say, "You know, I knew you had that fat cock."

"How?" Craig asked, laughing.

"I saw it the other night when Sarah was sucking it."

"You what? You saw that?"

"I only saw a little bit, but I saw you getting a blowjob from Sarah, while Ray and Steven took turns fucking her. Mike was fucking Lisa on the couch."

"Holy shit! You aren't mad?"

"I am definitely not mad. I've been a horny wreck all week, as you may have noticed. You're the lucky beneficiary today... Speaking of which, it looks like someone is ready for more. How do you want me? After making me cum like that, you can fuck me however you want, baby."

"Oh, really? Hmm. I think I want you on your knees, Penny. I'm obsessed with your spectacular ass."

"I know you are. Come and get it," I offered, already moving into position, on my knees and forearms. "From behind, I mean. You can't have my ass yet."

Craig's fully-recovered member pushed easily through my wet folds. It was stretching and filling me up like I had been desperately craving.

"Don't be so gentle," I growled, giving Craig all the encouragement needed. He became my hero in the next few minutes, as he rammed his cock into me furiously. He even spanked my ass hard. "Fuck, yes! More," I squealed in encouragement. After a few more hard spanks and a thorough pounding, he reached around my waist and I felt his fingers on my clit. So considerate. I put my hand on his and we rubbed my clit together, while the powerful athletic piston worked behind me, pummeling me toward a really big orgasm. Images of Sarah cumming on Steven's enormous cock finally sent me over the edge again. I hadn't cum on a man's cock in years and I wasn't holding anything back today. My whole body shook and convulsed as it overtook me and I just let go.

I really don't remember what happened next. Craig had stopped, seemingly out of concern for my well-being. I finally regained some senses and realized that he still had not cum. "Come up here, baby. Cum in my mouth again." I propped myself up on a couple of pillows to give Craig a better angle to fuck my mouth, which he did with gusto, depositing load number three in my welcoming mouth and tummy.

We laid together, intertwined. I was feeling incredibly content. "I should get dressed and back inside before Steven comes home. You were wonderful today, Craig. Thank you for taking such good care of me." I gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"You were amazing, Penny. I've wanted to do that for a long time."

"I know, baby. Me, too," I said, giving him a wink. "You know, earlier when I said I'd been wet all week after watching what you all did. It really is true. I thought those girls were the luckiest girls in the world. Having all of you big, strong men pleasuring them all night long... I, uh, told Steven I wanted to spend the night with all of you in the guesthouse."

"You what? You would do that? I mean, with Steven, too?" Craig asked, incredulous.

"I know it seems wrong, or it's supposed to be wrong, but watching him. He's so much his father and I love him so much it hurts. It just doesn't feel wrong to me."

"I think I get that. It would certainly be fine with me for you to spend the night with us in the guesthouse. I wouldn't mind having you all to myself, but as long as I'm included."

"Maybe you could talk to Steven?"

"Me? How am I going to say I know about this? I don't know."

"Oh, you're right. I guess you can't know... You could suggest that you all stay in the guesthouse Saturday night and make sure the twins don't get invited. If you could set that up for me, I could maybe do the rest. I could give you a special treat."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I think you know the answer."

"I want to hear you say it."

"I bet you do, baby... Well, if you're able to arrange that, you could come by here again tomorrow, around this time. I mean, if I am going to be gangbanged by four men, I need to prepare properly. I think you will need to put your fat cock in my ass... Oh, I almost forgot. Your uniform is in the house. I washed it for you."

***************

Fortunately, I was able to get cleaned up and start dinner before Steven got home from his coaching duties. He'd volunteered to help out with practices for the next season's varsity team until he left for college. Apparently, Craig hadn't volunteered. He'd apparently rather come over to Steven's house and rail his sweet, innocent mom.

I gave Steven a kiss on the lips and a long hug when he came in the door. "Hi, sweetie. That's so nice of you, volunteering to help out the team. They're going to really miss you next year... Go get cleaned up. I'm throwing the steaks on the grill soon."

"Sounds perfect, Mom." It actually did. A warm summer night, steaks, and a couple of beers with my son. I wasn't going to have these nights soon. At least not nearly as often.

I took the medium-rare steaks out of the sous vide water bath. A quick sear on the grill and they would be sizzling perfection, as usual. I had a filet and cooked a ribeye for Steven. It's his favorite.

Dinner was quiet as we practically inhaled our steaks. I was ravenous from my earlier workout with Craig. Once sated, I asked, "So, how was practice today? Are there any up-and-coming players to fill your shoes?"

"I think there may be a couple of good prospects. Actually, practice was cancelled today. Apparently, there was some big event for the band and they needed the field."

"Oh. I see," already not liking where this was going, "So, what did you do this afternoon?"

"I hung out at Ray's house. It looked like you had company and I didn't want to interrupt anything."

Steven wasn't really looking at me anymore. Could he have seen something earlier? He seemed more down than mad.

"How could you ever be interrupting anything, in your own house? Craig came by for a few minutes to pick up his uniform that he left here over the weekend."

"Oh. Well, his car was here for a long time. We drove to the store and then to drop Mike off and he was still here both times. It's okay, Mom. You're both adults and it's not really any of my business."

Oh, no. This could be really bad, but I quickly decided I wouldn't lie to him. "It is your business, sweetie. He's your best friend and I'm your mom, who should definitely know better. I'm so sorry, baby... I love you more than anything in the world and I would never let anything or anyone come between us."

I couldn't hold back the tears. How could I not have seen this coming? I'd let my hormones and lust get the best of me. This had to stop. I would text Craig later and let him know that the whole thing is over, I thought.

"Mom, please don't cry. It's okay. Really it is. You aren't the only one acting crazy recently. Besides, I know you've sacrificed a lot of your, uh, romantic life to take care of me and spend more time with me. Part of me is happy for you. The other part of me really wants to beat the shit out of that asshole, Craig!"

Relief swept over me. "Oh, thank you, sweetie. Thank you. You are so understanding and kind. And smart. And generous. I love you so much."

I needed to fix things. "I won't have you boys fighting. It was totally my fault. I came on to him and the poor boy had no chance whatsoever."

"Yeah, I can actually see that," Steven said, a hint of a smile emerging.

"Can we watch another movie? I just want to cuddle up with you on the couch," I needed to keep patching things up with Steven. I had to make sure we were really okay.

"Sounds good, Mom."

I had no idea what we were watching and that was fine. Steven was lounging back into the corner of the couch and I was cuddled up to his side, with my head on his muscular chest. I wrapped my arm around his body, gently caressing his side through his t-shirt. He soothingly caressed my head and neck, smoothing my hair and tucking it behind my ear.

"Mom, can I ask you something about today?" Steven asked, bringing me back to planet Earth.

"Sure, baby. Anything."

"Earlier, you said that you came on to him. I'm having a hard time imagining that. How did you do it?"

"Are you sure you really want to hear about this?" I asked, hoping not to go into any details.

"Only if you don't mind. I'm really not trying to be passive-aggressive or anything. I just can't picture you seducing him."

I thought this could go downhill fast, but I had an idea so I went for it, "Well, you might be surprised. I lured him to the guesthouse. Once we were inside, I closed the door and then I walked up to him and did this..." I scooted up Steven's body, letting my hard nipples lightly brush his chest. When I was eye level, looking longingly into his big hazel eyes, I put my lips on his and gave him a soft kiss. I kept them there and kissed him again, probing with my tongue this time. I moaned into his mouth and felt my clit tingle when his tongue responded.

I straddled him as we continued to kiss. I felt Steven's hands inside my shirt, caressing my bare skin. "Mmm," I moaned again as his hands found my boobs and gently squeezed them.

"Take it off, baby," I whispered in his ear, raising my arms as he lifted my t-shirt off. I pulled his head down toward my breasts and his hands quickly found them again, squeezing my titty and aroused nipple toward his lips. He was sucking my tits again, eighteen years later. I was so focused on the sensation of Steven sucking my nipples, I hadn't realized I was rocking my hips back and forth on the massive erection below me.

"Oh, Steven, I need it now!" I shrieked and rolled sideways onto the couch on my back, lifting my hips and pushing down my shorts. Steven quickly took the hint and ripped them off the rest of the way, then standing and stripping off his t-shirt and shorts.

It was so close, waving in front of me. I slid off the couch, onto my knees, in front of his beautiful cock. I took it into my mouth, sucking it and tasting it, slowly bobbing my head. I was applying as much suction as I could, finding it difficult with my lips stretched so wide.

"Ahh. Feels so good," Steven moaned his approval. He ran his fingers through my hair until he reached the back of my head, gently pulling me further down his shaft.

I increased the tempo and took him into my throat. The aching was agonizing. My fingers were attacking my clit. I somehow managed to pull my lips away from the amazing dick and climbed back onto the couch, on my knees this time, facing away from him. Steven stepped forward, gripping the base of his member and worked the head into my glistening opening, rubbing it up and down my wetness several times, before forcing the head into me. I grunted my relief.

"That feels so good, baby. Go slow at first. It's so big." Steven, respectfully worked his big cock into his mother's tight pussy. Such a delicious thought. When I felt him hit my cervix, I relaxed and backed my hips into him, slowly at first and then harder. "Oh, now, baby. Fuck your mom hard!"

Steven grabbed my hips and jerked me back as he buried his cock with each thrust.

"Yes! FUCK ME!" I screamed in a voice I had never used. Steven pounded me ferociously. Steven's grunts and my screams filled the house. "Aaaay! Yes!" I squealed as I felt a finger penetrating my asshole and then a second. I realized I heard him spit and that was lubricating his fingers. He kept pumping me feverishly and my climax came on fast and hit me hard. My primal screams felt like an outer body experience.

Steven was still railing me. "Fuck. I'm gonna cum!" Steven grunted.

"In my mouth, baby," I ordered. Steven pulled out and I pounced on my knees, milking his cock, with both hands stroking the lengthy shaft while my lips stretched around the enormous head. "Give it to me," I begged, as he pumped blast after blast of his precious seed into my mouth.

"That was delicious," I smiled, pulling Steven down onto the floor with me, "I can't walk right now." We laid together for quite a while, at least until my legs stopped trembling, which seemed like a long time.

"Still okay, baby?" I asked cautiously.

"Yeah, we're always more than okay, Mom."

"Good. That makes me so happy," I cooed, giving Steven a loving kiss on the lips. "Take Mommy to bed. We're not done yet."

"Hey, baby, would you mind grabbing us some snacks and a couple of beers, or whatever sounds good. I need to freshen up a bit."

"Good thinking. On it."

I knew I had one more wrong to right. There was no way I could let Craig have my ass first. I locked the bathroom door and quickly showered. That was the easy part. However, I wanted to be clean for Steven, inside and out. I hadn't usually used the enema bulb with my husband, but I didn't want to take any chances tonight. I had googled to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything and prepared my supplies in advance, expecting to get ready for Craig's special treat tomorrow. It wasn't as bad as I thought and it wouldn't matter, even if it was.

I dropped the towel, and slid under the covers next to Steven, accepting the beer he was extending. I took a long pull of the cold beer and set it on the nightstand. I reached in the drawer and grabbed my vibrator and the anal lube. There was no subtle way to begin this conversation so I just placed the two items on the bed between us, raising an eyebrow, fixing a questioning gaze on Steven. His expression was priceless, transforming from confusion to a wicked grin.

"I noticed you liked putting your fingers into my ass earlier. Would you like to put something else into your mom's tight little asshole?" I could be wicked, too.

"Oh, God, yes. I can't believe you're into anal sex, Mom. Who are you?"

"You may not want to hear this, but your father loved having anal sex with me. He liked the way it made me squeal, especially when I cum really hard with a big cock pounding me."

Steven threw off the covers, revealing his throbbing monster.

"Oh, my!" I gasped, "I think it got even bigger. Well, I know you know what to do." I offered him the lube. "Be gentle. It has been a long time since anyone has been there, but I'm really glad it's you, baby."

I was lying face down, spreading my cheeks to give Steven access to my little rosebud. Steven squeezed a healthy amount of the lube and gently worked it in with his middle finger, adding more lube as he pushed it in deeper. He added a second finger and then some more lube followed by a third finger, which I greatly appreciated, glancing back at the massive member that would soon be stretching my asshole.

"How do you want me, baby? Like this?" I raised up, onto my knees and elbows, arching my back and wiggling my ass. Steven answered by guiding the head of his cock between my cheeks and started pressing it inside me.

"Oh, fuck! Slow. Slow, mister." My left hand shot backwards to his hip, attempting to prevent a fast entry. Steven grabbed my wrist and held my arm behind my back, pushing gently into my asshole, making small, slow strokes.

I knew it would feel amazing soon, but right now, it felt like this monstrous cock was going to split me in two. There was no way I would ask him to stop. I clenched the bed sheets tightly in my fists and groaned loudly into my pillow as I finally felt his hips press the last inch of his cock into me.

I reached for my vibe as he began to slowly thrust in and out. I turned it on to the lowest setting and rewarded my aching clit. It wouldn't need a lot of stimulation with such a big cock in my ass.

"On your back," Steven ordered, "spread your legs wide, Mom."

I wasn't sure where this was going, but I knew I loved it. Once on my back, Steven pushed my thighs back toward me, tilting my lower pelvis upward. Now understanding, I grabbed my thighs and pulled them back tightly, offering Steven my still gaping asshole. Steven shoved his cock in more forcefully this time.

He wedged his knees under my thighs to maintain the position and elevate me, as he started thrusting into me faster. I was splayed beautifully, with my wet cunt glistening and on full display, my tits bouncing rhythmically, and a massive cock pummeling my asshole. My incredible son's massive cock. Another orgasm was quickly building. I plunged three fingers deep into my cunt while I bucked and squealed in pure delight. As I removed my soaked fingers, I squirted all over Steven's chiseled abs. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I screamed.

He leaned over me, tightly gripping a tit in each hand, and continued thrusting hard and deep, each thrust eliciting a grunt or squeal as I struggled to take his manhood.

"Cum in Mommy's ass, baby!" I pleaded. Steven grunted his affirmative reply as he unloaded, pumping his hot semen deep into my battered rectum.

Steven was panting loudly as I rolled on top of his sweaty chest and began kissing him deeply. I wanted him to know how much I loved him. "I love you, baby. You really are the best. It's not just that you have the best dick ever," I beamed.

"But that doesn't hurt, right?"

"Well, it hurts a little, but in a good sort of way," I teased back.

"Hey, sweetie, will you think less of me after today?" I asked, in a more somber tone. "This felt like the most exciting day of my life, but I'm scared it could end up being one of the worst."

"Well, it's definitely not the worst day of my life. Not even in the top six thousand, seven hundred and forty-two," he deadpanned, rolling on top of me and tickling my sides.

"That better be one less than the number of days you've been alive, you motherfucker!" I said, and we both burst out laughing.

Steven's phone dinged in the other room and he went to grab it. "That's funny," Steven said, walking back into the room, beautiful dick swinging, reading his phone. "Craig wants us to stay in the guesthouse again Saturday night. He thinks he might have someone fun to join us."

"Wait... Are you the fun?" Steven asked, putting it together pretty quickly.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I may have put him up to that before our talk earlier. Now, I'm thinking it's probably a bad idea."

"It's probably a really bad idea," agreed Steven, grinning mischievously, thumbs tapping rapidly on his phone.

"Don't you send that... Steven, you better tell me what you sent." I attempted my serious tone.

"Relax, Mom. I just said she better be hot and super slutty."

Friday, August 27, 2021

I had confirmed from my source that there really would be soccer practice today. I really didn't need a repeat of yesterday. I was feeling a little guilty at not disclosing my other arrangements with Craig, but given everything that had happened to this point, it seemed a minor transgression. Besides, if Steven wanted their 'fun' to be 'super slutty', I'd have to raise my game a bit.

I left Craig a note on the door, letting him know I was out back in the guesthouse and to make sure to bring the note with him. Prepped and lubed, I was naked on the bed, slowly rubbing my clitty, waiting to give Craig his 'special treat'. I wasn't sure who was giving who the treat at this point, but he needed to get his cock over here. This needed to be a bit of a quickie, since Steven would be home and would, fingers crossed, have his own plans for me. How's that for super slutty?