Four in a Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey... Penny?" Craig announced his arrival.

"Back here, handsome. Lose the clothes first."

A few seconds later, Craig's fully-erect member entered the room, followed by the hunky jock.

"On your back," I ordered.

I climbed onto his chest and Frenched him. We made out passionately for a minute or two. I didn't want to seem like a total cock-crazed slut, but that was probably enough foreplay.

"I need some lip service, baby," I whispered into his ear, before spinning around for sixty-nine and guiding my horny clit to his mouth. "The sooner you make me cum, the sooner you can shove this fat cock into my tight, little asshole," I reminded Craig of his incentive.

This seemed to work. His tongue was a whirling dervish and his fingers thrust into my pussy, finding my g-spot and working it magically again. I was slowly sucking and stroking his cock, saving more of him for our treat later. Fuck, he was strong. He effortlessly held me where we wanted me with two hands on my waist, forcing my soaking slit to his lapping tongue.

I had reached full pressure and couldn't hold it back any longer. "Oh, yes! Fuck! Fu--" I came, squirting my milky-white cum into Craig's mouth. He eagerly swallowed it down and continued licking my clit until I tapped, signaling him to stop.

"How is someone your age so damn good at that?" I asked breathlessly. "On the nightstand. Time for you to take your treat."

Craig grabbed the tube of anal lube and easily lifted me and flipped me onto my back. Craig was kneeling between my legs. I sat up and took the tube of lube and squirted a line down the length of his thick cock, from the throbbing purple head all the way down the shaft. I then stroked him, working it around the shaft until he was ready.

I leaned forward and collected a couple of drops of his tasty pre-cum with the tip of my tongue. "You have such a beautiful cock," I purred, rolling gently onto my back, spreading my smooth, golden-brown legs, showing him my readied target.

"Fuck, you are so beautiful, Penny."

I pulled my legs back tighter against my chest as Craig pressed the head onto and then through my little asterisk. Having a second big cock stretching my asshole filled me with delight and lust. I squealed as my sphincter relaxed and Craig's full length slid into me.

It was wonderful being so exposed again. Legs spread wide, giving Craig a birds-eye view of my smooth, dripping cunt. Anal in missionary was my new favorite. It felt amazing.

"Fuck my ass harder!" I growled.

Craig pulled out and flipped me over, forcefully, but with ease.

"Yes!" I yelped my approval at being manhandled. Craig pounded me relentlessly, his body weight punctuating each thrust. I came so hard, surprisingly with no clitoral stimulation. "Uh! Fuck!" I squealed.

"Oh, Penny. I'm cumming!" Craig grunted.

"Cum in my mouth!" I scrambled, somehow remembering I didn't need Craig's swimmers leaking from my ass all night.

Craig pulled out as I flipped onto my back. He straddled my torso, scrambling upward, almost making it in time. The healthy first rope of cum striped across my face, from chin to my right eye. My lips latched on in time to contain the follow-up blasts, savoring his delicious spunk and our commingled juices.

Craig collapsed on the bed beside me. "Let me get you a towel," he offered. I pulled him back, wiping my face on a pillow that I'd need to remember to clean later, and snuggled up to him.

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Finally, the day had arrived! I was beyond excited. Even with the wildness of the past few days, this was going to be another level. I stayed up most of the night and slept as late as I could so that I would be ready to stay up all night again tonight. I had mostly resisted Steven's advances, only allowing him inside me once. Okay, I'd blown him again this morning. Just a snack to hold me over.

The guys were all coming over for dinner. I was cooking them ribeye steaks with baked potatoes. I was going to skip the late meal for cleanliness reasons. I would just think about swallowing their delicious cocks.

After dinner, we decided to go for a swim. I was the center of attention and it seemed like a great way to break the ice. After a few minutes of the boys each jockeying for the position nearest me, Mike had wrested me away, with one of his powerful arms under my thighs and the other around my back. I had an arm around his neck as we glided through the cool water. I gave Steven a questioning glance and he smiled and nodded his approval.

"I think we need to take this somewhere more private," I said. Mike took the initiative and carried me out of the water, setting me back on my feet, where he and the other boys were kind enough to help me dry off. Mike scooped me up in his arms again and led our entourage to the guesthouse.

Once inside, I wanted to say something. "Before this gets out of control, I want everyone to agree that we never talk about this with anyone outside of this room, okay?" I asked, receiving a chorus of affirmatives. "I also want to make sure you know how much I love each of you. Nothing that happens tonight will change that in any way... I'm giving you permission to use me in any way you want tonight. I want to give you each a kiss and then I want to be your super slutty entertainment." I gave Steven a wink and he was smiling guiltily.

"Hey, we love you, too, Penny. Or, do we all call you Mom, now?" Ray, always the comedian. This drew laughter and a decent punch to the shoulder from Steven. "I think I'll call you Mamacita. That means hot mommy for you non-Spanish speakers," Ray explained. He is Hispanic, second generation.

The boys had moved the mattress from the bedroom to the living room floor. 'Your Mom is too old for the floor', I had informed Steven earlier.

Well, in for a penny, "Come and get me, boys," I offered. I was immediately surrounded. I was kissing Mike and there were hands all over my body, groping me, pulling off my bikini. I felt lips on my neck and a tongue licking my nipple. It was impossible to keep track of who was doing what where.

I was guided onto my knees, inside a semi-circle of waving cocks. In my limited dating history, I had never been with a black man before, but I'd often been attracted. I took Mike's long, dark cock into my mouth first. I was soon pressing my nose into his pubes as I was able to take him completely. The other guys were clearly impressed. I had a cock in each hand when I felt a tongue in my slit. Ray had slid underneath me head first on his back to eat my pussy.

I love sucking cock. I moved from one to the next, giving each the attention it deserved. I had become very familiar with Steven's and Craig's cocks this week, but I would never tire of them. How could any woman in her right mind? They were perfect.

"I hope someone is going to fuck me soon," I pleaded, letting Steven's massive rod fall from my lips. There seemed to be no apprehension between us. I was worried about how weird it would feel around his friends. Thankfully, no one seemed to care, most importantly, Steven.

I grabbed Mike's hand and pulled him down to me as I scooted toward the middle of the mattress. He apparently wanted to get a taste first and his face disappeared between my legs, lapping at the juices in my pink folds. Craig and Steven were each sucking one of my tits, while Ray was fucking my mouth, using a fistful of my hair to pull me down his shaft. I resisted a little, allowing him to pull my hair harder, while I stared into his eyes lustily, giving him permission.

I groaned on Ray's cock as I had my first orgasm. Ray had gotten me close, eating me earlier, and Mike finished me off with his lips sucking my clit expertly. Mike then got up to his knees and pressed the head of his long cock into my starving pussy.

Ray was next. "Uh, Penny! I'm cumming!" he grunted, filling my mouth with warm seed. I sucked hard, milking his cock and swallowing my first load. "Thank you, baby, that was great. Please cum in my mouth after you fuck me, Mike," I begged, breathlessly. He pounded me harder for a couple of minutes, which felt like a continuous orgasm as I succumbed completely to his manhood. When he pulled out, I bolted upright onto my knees and scrambled to his erupting cock, taking it into my mouth just in time. I moaned with pleasure as I swallowed every delicious drop.

While I was still on my knees, milking the last drops from Mike, I felt a cock filling me from behind. I turned to see Craig smiling as he grabbed my hips and started thrusting vigorously into me. Steven moved in front of me and pulled my head toward his massive member, which I happily swallowed. I was being spit roasted by Steven and Craig, hopefully not for the only time.

I was sucking Steven's cock magnificently, like he deserved, when he finally rewarded me. "Oh, Mom, I'm cumming!" Steven announced, shooting his precious seed into my mouth and waiting tummy.

"Oh, Craig, fuck me! I'm cumming again!" I shouted. I'd completely lost track of how many times I had come already tonight.

"Me, too!" Craig grunted, pulling out. He didn't need to be told where I wanted it. He met me halfway, shoving his fat cock between my lips and depositing an extra thick load, which I hungrily gulped down.

After round one, Ray was volunteered to put on some shorts and meet the pizza delivery driver at the door. The rest of us were still naked, and hiding out in the kitchen. It was weird hanging out naked. I needed a towel or something.

"So, did I pass? Was that slutty enough for you, baby?" I teased Steven again.

"Not even close," he shot back, "you've got a long way to go, Mom. You are off to a good start, though."

"You're already number one in my book, Penny," Mike came to my defense.

"Thank you, honey," I cooed, "that was sweet. Just for that, you can be first again, pounding my tight little asshole this time. Is that what's next on the menu, guys?"

"Yes, it is," Steven answered, "I think you need a nice long DP session, followed by a bukkake."

"Oh, really?" I thought I knew what that was. I may have missed that part. It's not something I would expect to enjoy. I don't mind letting my man dominate me or degrade me a little, but why would anyone want to waste good cum, wiping it up with a towel? Oh well. "You want to shoot your hot cum all over Mommy's pretty face, do you?" I asked, in my sluttiest porn voice.

No one touched the pizza as I was scooped up and transported back to the living room, by Steven this time. "On your stomach, Mom. We need to get you ready," he encouraged.

"How about on my knees? That way someone can put their cock in my mouth," I suggested. Ray was first across the finish line, and I eagerly bobbed and drooled on his cock, while Steven worked the lube and his fingers into my ass.

"She's ready, guys," Steven announced. "I'll take the bottom first." He laid down on his back, next to me, his giant erection at about eighty degrees. I hoisted a leg over him and impaled myself slowly with my son's beautiful dick. I rode him slowly, both palms on his chest to control the weight of each thrust. I could already feel another orgasm building as a hand on my back pressed me forward and the head of a cock stretched my asshole. "Ayeee! Fuck!" I squealed and grunted, as Mike snaked his cock deeper into my rectum. It was an incredibly filling sensation, having two cocks inside me. When he was all the way in, I was able to relax and started rocking my hips, fucking both cocks at once. Mike started thrusting to my rhythm and Steven was thrusting upward from below.

"Ayee! Ayee!" I squealed. "Harder...! Harder...! I'm cumming!" I exploded, I was biting Steven's shoulder and digging my nails into his flesh as Mike was now relentlessly reaming my asshole. He somehow managed not to come and as he pulled out and stood up, Ray took his place and plunged his cock into my gaping asshole and started fucking me, slowly at first and then the rhythm started building again. Steven was buried inside of me and was sucking my nipple, eliciting moans from me, as Ray was increasing the tempo thrusting into my ass. I was cumming yet again. It was Craig's turn in my ass next, and I didn't need to turn around to know that his cock was now stretching my rectum again. My ass cheek was burning when he smacked it again, harder still. "Fuck, yes!" I growled.

He pumped harder and harder until he finally announced, "I'm gonna cum!" As he pulled out, I got on my knees and opened my mouth wide with my tongue touching my chin, attempting to catch as much of his spunk as possible. I only felt a few drops dribble into my mouth, as most of his load splattered on my cheek and pooled just below my left eye. He kept stroking his cock, forcing the final drops onto my cheek and in my hair.

"No wiping," Steven grinned. "On your back, Mom."

Steven lifted my thighs and pressed his cock into my ass. He was pulling my thighs as he thrust into me. Mike and Ray were both stroking their cocks and moving toward me, kneeling on either side of my face. "Please cum on my face," I begged them. This set Ray off as he came across both of my eyes and the hair on the side of my head. Mike was more controlled as a thick load slowly oozed out of the end of his cock, splatting on my nose and upper lip. I grabbed each of their cocks and milked them with my fingers and then my lips, extracting any last drops. I did the best I could considering the ass pounding I was receiving.

"That's so good, baby! Give Mommy her reward!" I pleaded.

Ever the good son, Steven pulled out, "Here it comes, Mom! Open wide."

Steven's first blast went straight to the back of my throat, causing me to gag slightly. I quickly recovered and opened up again as he spurted more seed onto my face. I took his cock into my mouth and swallowed him, savoring all of the flavors.

I laid back onto the mattress, near exhaustion and feeling as sexually satisfied as is humanly possible. I probably needed to hydrate, but was unable to move. I felt a warm, wet towel cleaning my face. I looked up and saw Steven. He smiled and said, "Love you, Mom."