All Comments on 'Four Inches'

by AFoolRushesIn

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
EARJEARJabout 3 years ago

What a nice story, hot but sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You're new, I gave you a shot, I regret my decision. This is a mess looking for a story.

youjizz123youjizz123about 3 years ago

I personally love virgin male, experienced female stories. This one was the right combo of heart, build up, and loving, guiding sex scenes. Hope to see a continue of this or even a new story. But what a first impression on your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One.Of.The.Best.Ever

PrfsrPrfsrabout 3 years ago

Great story, but many word mistakes and many, many apostrophe errors. You need a proof-reader, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I gave this story an “average” rating although the scoring system is ambiguous – two stars means “dislike” and four stars means “like” – and for most voters has nothing to do with the quality of the writing. I try to reward good writing which means I hand out many fewer fours and fives – but I tend to enjoy well written pieces, so if I read a story I don’t like but have to confess is well written it gets a top score

Stories like this one should have had the attention of an editor.

An editor could not change the one original thing in the story:the juxtaposition of the nerd’s long cock (less than 1 in a 1000) with his statistically insignificant height. The virgin geek whose sex appeal goes off the charts when his endowment becomes known among women of his acquaintance is certainly not original.

The author felt it necessary to provide a “and they lived happily ever after” ending which is unnecessary and in this case implausible. Kristi is five years out of college and “teaching … at a small, nationally known private college … and is doing well.” Five years to drop two foals, publish a novel, get her doctorate (NB “nationally known private college”) and is already tenure track (“is doing well.”)

An editor might damp down the tendency to over egg the pudding with the protagonist having the advantage of a nine inch cock – women tend not to like getting their cervices bruised by overlength cocks

The characters surrounding the two nerds are the stock stereotypical college crowd – and while in this day and age hotels might not be reluctant to rent rooms to unmarried couples providing them to twenty or more at one go – college kids tend not to be employed or particularly solvent or well behaved in a large group – a very large deposit would be required and most late teens wouldn’t have the dough to put up if they were counting on others like themselves to pay for damage.

I mention these problems simply because the more it becomes clear the author doesn't know the subject matter the less plausible, i.e., entertaining, the story is to me.

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 3 years ago

Excellent story! Just the right mix & mastery of: relatable characters, character & story development, buildup, and hot sex! And this is your first story?? I look forward to seeing more of your writing! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done!! Thoroughly enjoyed it! Only story I will read today. Keep going and I will look for them!

Dutch_BoyDutch_Boyabout 3 years ago

Fantastic!! I can't believe this is your first effort. I really enjoyed the story and the easy going style in which you told it. Please keep writing and posting.

P.S. Please ignore the anonymous coward's comment below. I believe they wouldn't know a good story if it slapped them in the back of the head!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don’t listen to anonymous. Good story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Good first story! I hope you write more.

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very nice and hot story dealing with societal prejudices. While I do like this story I do get a bit tired of the hero of a story always having a monster dick. The reverse idea might be interesting, tall handsome man with a four inch dick. Would some girl overlook this? especially once the female telegraph had been in operation.

BogartsBossBogartsBossabout 3 years ago

Very good for a first.

Okay, maybe you need an editor, but don't let that hold you back.

Many's the story I've submitted that some one(s) said needing proof.

Now the challenge is the next story. And the one after.

4 stars

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 3 years ago

Beautiful story. Loved the sex scene.

justwetwojustwetwoabout 3 years ago

Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed it but it was awkward. Maybe that was the point? The story had a scripted teen romantic comedy feel and I expected to see "Hijinks ensue".

sexymeupsexymeupabout 3 years ago

to me the story was ok but like another comment was made, I too was bored by the hero having an oversized cock and the girl perfect in every way, too many writers writing using that in their stories, that make stories boring to read as it is same old shit over and over as with the guys cumming what seems like a gal of cum, get real no guy ever cums that much and sure as hell not going to cum that much on 2nd fuck right away. also, get at least two people to proofread for you, you made a lot of errors that take away from the story.

catamitecatamiteabout 3 years ago

Wonderful writing. Hot, sexy, compelling. Loved it and looking forward to many more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Meh. Too many mistakes. Too big of a cock. Too perfect female. Too many attempts at being cute with wordplay. Mr. Stiffy, really. He’s in college and uses that name.

“they both looked over at Kristi and I” They may have looked over at Kristi but I doubt they looked over at I.

I’m surprised that the references to underage sex made it past Laurel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was very plesant to read. For sure this is your first but already better than many other. I found it fresh. I like the introspection of the taller girl and her regret for the pain done. I also liked the friendship and effort done to help the two to meet. I do not understand the nqd comment about the beauty of the girl and the sex size. He is in love and therefore she is the prettiest! And when you a small, certainly having a big cock is important.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The description of Kristi is wonderful.

I love Sandy and her open-hearted cohorts.

Someone, below is complaining about amounts and exaggeration. His situation is so exaggeratedly bad that he will appreciate even small improvements and see them as huge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars

Women love horse cock

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Ok, for those people that are complaining about Ken's size. I never claimed a horse cock; in fact I state it is 7.5 inches. That would be the high side of average (to my hazy knowledge, I've never done a survey.) The point of the story was height. Think about it: picture a 6 foot dude with the stated size, versus a 5 foot guy hung the same way. Perspective and relative size comes into play. The same holds true for authors that put a six foot tall man with a petite 5'2" woman. Some things are anatomically difficult, because relative lengths of the torso's involved don't match. Hence the comment about 69. Somebody is cramped into a pretzel to make it work. Mr. Stiffy doesn't do backward. It may be easier for a taller man to make it work. I don't know.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 3 years ago

Really good story. Incredible, especially for a first effort. You're quite gifted. Just ignore the haters and keep writing!

redbaron172redbaron172about 1 year ago

Great story!!!! I dated a girl in high school who was very short, 5'1 to my 6'0, she love that I was so much taller than her, but her friends gave her a hard time saying we looked like Mutt and Jeff. We didn't stay together, but I often think of her, I didn't know about the hard time until I ran into her sister a year or so after we broke up. Despite it all she was a sweetheart. Same as your story, just a little reversed.... 5+++ stars. well done!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAFoolRushesIn@AFoolRushesIn
Enjoying life, getting ready for the riding season, and thinking of stories to write. Just published my first story, and thank you for the reception. I have started my second story, and I have heard that number two is harder than the first. No lie, that. It's coming along. My...