Four Inches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh My God!!!!! I could sense the Gates of Heaven swinging open, and if I didn't drop dead of heart failure, I might make it through. I felt like I'd been gut-punched, but it was completely different from all the other gut-punches I'd ever experienced.

Kristi let go of me, and lithely bounced up onto the pool edge. "Come on, Big Boy, lets get dressed." I didn't move a muscle, but found myself standing next to her, and I didn't give a single solitary damn who saw the flagpole proudly standing up and slapping my naval.

Kristi snatched the key card from Kate, "You don't know which room do you," she asked.

"Come on, who do you think you're dealing with here," Kate snickered. "Jeff said Steve's been bragging all week about how he was getting laid tonight. Room 427, king size bed included."

Dave and Sandy saw us putting our suits back on, and padded over. Dave was obviously having a good time. Sandy looked more than a little distracted too. Kate intercepted them, and spoke in low tones. Sandy squealed, Dave grinned and they both looked over at Kristi and I and smiled and gave double thumbs up. Plot complete.

Sandy came over and gently touched Kristi on her cheek. "Be patient. You have a complete innocent on your hands. Think about being fourteen again." Kristi turned bright red, and jerked her head around to me with the widest eyes I'd ever seen. Her breath caught in her throat. Suddenly I couldn't meet her eyes again.

"Oh," she sighed. "Oh!" Kristi's right hand went to Sandy's cheek in return. Her fingers gently stroked down Sandy's cheek to her jaw line. The trembles were back. "This, changes things," she whispered. "Thank you. Thank you for telling me."

Kristi grabbed my hand and with the other her top and skirt. She turned to Kate and mouthed, "Thanks" and pulled me out of there.

Room 427 was your standard hotel room, but all I saw as the door swung open was that huge expanse of bed. We slowly, as if wondering how we'd gotten here, entered. The door swung shut. Kristi walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. "Is Sandy right? You've never been with a woman before? Never made out or anything?" She seemed a little incredulous, not believing a nineteen year old male could exist that long without seriously learning anything about the opposite sex.

"Well, there was an older cousin when I was twelve." I said. I gave a little shrug. "Every girl I ever asked out reacted like you did. I was never given a chance." I didn't know if I was sad or getting mad, or just lost in despair. My gut was twisted into knots the like of which I'd never felt before. Then I looked up at Kristi, and she was grinning like a fool. My heart rose up into the heavens, and I knew I was at the gates. She held out her arms in the most welcoming gesture I could imagine. And I was there. Her head was pressed between my palms, my lips planted firmly on hers. We were lying on the bed, with me on top of her.

Kristi started gurgling, and rolled me off of her. "We better dry off, or we're going to stick to everything before we're supposed to stick to everything."

She stood, and flexed her shoulders, and that wonderful creation of a bikini top fell slack, and with a quick flick of her body, her hair flipped forward, and the neck strap went with it, and the little piece of nothing was on the floor. Her hair flipped back, and Kristi slowly reach up and back, and pulled her pony tail loose. Her perfect, more than perfect, breasts rode even higher, and jutted out even further. The schooners had set full sail.

She smiled at my completely gobsmacked look. "Michele did a photo shoot in Italy, and had one made for me. Getting all the measurements was a pain, and she won't tell me what it cost. Right now, I don't care." Then she got a teasing, sensuous look, and cat-footed over to me. "Would you care to help me with the rest?"

I knelt at her feet, reached up and gently, my fingers trembling, took hold of that tiny piece of fabric on each side of her hips. I held my breath, and began to pull it down. Her legs spread wider, and as it pulled from her womanhood, it paused, then jumped away, tiny strings of her juices clinging to it. I remembered to breathe, and the scent of her moist sex hit me like a padded hammer. I had never dreamed that anything could smell so...exotic, fresh, exciting. How I didn't cum a flood then and there I don't know, and never will. I looked up at Venus, and Kristi had a tentative, pensive, questioning look on her face, as if she wasn't sure I would like what I saw.

"Oh, God. You are the most beautiful girl, woman, I have ever dreamed of. You're pus..." I trailed off, the words wouldn't come.

Kristi smiled delightedly, and pulled me up by my arms. "Pussy, Ken. You can call it a pussy, or a cunt, or snatch; whatever you like, just don't call it a vagina, because I'm not in a doctors office." She giggled, and suddenly knelt on one knee, and pulled my bathing suit down to my feet in one quick move. She paused, her eyes riveted on my cock as it bounced gently from being completely released from bondage. All seven and a half inches of it.

"You have the most gorgeous cock I have ever seen," she whispered. Then she moaned. "How the Hell did you get this?

I grinned. "Tell you a true story. Just before high school graduation, when I couldn't get a date for the prom, my mom caught me jerking off. Looking back on it, I don't think she believed it either. But she tried to make me feel better. She said that God had made all men with the same amount of flesh, and that for us little guys, the extra had to go somewhere. That someday, some woman would discover my "gift" and find herself truly blessed." My grin got cockier.

Kristi moaned again, deep in her throat. "Your Mother is a wise woman." Then she laughed her throaty laugh. "And it gets to be me!

She bounced up again, tossed me a towel, then stood there in the center of the room, looking at me.

I got the idea, and moved to one side of her, stood soaking in the profile of her. Tits, perky, definition of. Stomach, flat. Ass, not flat, tight and made for holding. Legs, long, and slender, calves defined and flowing into flawless ankles and feet. I began to dry her body, slowly, lovingly. I started at her feet, ran the towel up those long, long legs. When I got to the junction of them, I gently rubbed the towel up her slit. Kristi hissed, squatted a bit for better access. I dropped that end, and began stroking the globes of her ass, ran up the crack of her ass, then resumed using both hands to knead those incredibly round, tight cheeks.

I moved up her back, wiping away what wetness was left from her brief time lying on the bed. Caressing her neck, one hand reaching around to the base of her throat, then around her ears.

I moved behind her and pressed my impossibly hard cock to her ass crack, and stroked her slit again, then began the journey north. I pressed a finger into her naval, which made her squirm. Mr. Stiffy liked that. Then, slowly, gently, I rubbed the towel up to the underside of her breasts, around to her sides, over the top of her chest and back down, letting the knapp of the cloth pass over her hard nipples. Kristi moaned again. It was the most incredibly sexy sound I'd ever heard. I never wanted to stop hearing it.

The towel dropped from my fingers, and I finally filled the palms of my hands with Kristi's tits. Her pink aureole's where the size of fifty cent pieces, the nipples jutting up and out proudly, burning the palms of my hands with their heat. I took those nipples between finger and thumbs, and gently pinched and twisted.

Kristi's hands met mine, and as she moaned even lower, and longer, took my fingers and used hers to make me pinch and twist even harder. Her buttocks were moving in a slow, sensuous circle, with my dick trapped in them.

"Now who's teasing who?" she suddenly giggled.

Kristi stepped away from me, snatched the towel from the floor, and began to dry my body off, in almost a repeat of what I did to her, except she had the wisdom and restraint to not even touch Mr. Stiffy.

When she finished, I now knew that my own nipples were almost as sensitive as hers, and she apparently liked my moaning and twitching, because it made her giggle. She leaned down into me and took my left nipple into her mouth, licking and sucking, and then gently bit it.

I screamed, I think, because blood was rushing to my head, and I wasn't hearing very well. Then she did it again to the right nipple.

I was collapsed back on the edge of the bed when I could sense what was happening again, with my feet almost touching the floor, and Kristi was standing over me grinning. She brought the towel slowly to my rigid dick, and gently rubbed it over it, and down to my balls. After all this time, I was dangerously close to blowing the biggest load of sperm I think I'd ever built up, and trust me, with my imagination over the years, I'd built some doozies.

"I know you won't last long," Kristi said, a completely open and serious look on her face, "But I want to do this. For you, and for me. So you will last for us."

With that, she sank to her knees between my legs, cupped my balls with her left hand and grasped the base of my cock with her right, and slid her mouth over the head. Her eyes were locked on mine. My whole body was in suspended animation, as my mind screamed that it was FINALLY happening. Then she swirled her tongue around the knob, and with a hollowing of her cheeks, slid half my length into her mouth.

My toes bent backwards, my legs went to full rigid extension, held apart the width of her slender waist. The sensation was beyond any imagining, a sensual overload so strong that I was gasping for breath, trying to say how good it felt. Weak little sounds were escaping from me, like a tea kettle building up steam.

Kristi pulled back, swirled her tongue again, then began a slow bobbing of her head. She never tried to take more than half of me. Mr. Stiffy was ecstatic, and my hips were trying to rock my cock deeper into her mouth. Kristi had her hands on my hips, controlling the force I could exert. I realized that she had done this before, and thanked God someone knew what they were doing.

Then I felt it. My eyes opened wider than I thought possible. My thrusts were bringing my ass off the bed, and Kristi rode with it, her eyes never having left mine. My ass clenched tight enough to form diamonds, the only things touching the bed were my thighs and the back of my head.

I came.

"OOOOOHHHH FFFFFUUUUUCKKKKK," I wasn't loud, it was just the steam escaping the kettle.

Kristi's eyes went huge, her cheeks ballooned out, I could feel that she was trying to swallow, but I was spasming huge jets of cum into her mouth, as fast as my muscles could fire. Cum began to run out from the corners of her mouth, a huge glob of it rolling down my shaft, onto her hand, and still I was cumming, shooting into her mouth, her throat. She coughed, and sperm jetted out around her lips up to my belly, but she tightened up again, and kept swallowing.

An eternity later, thirty or forty seconds, I slowed down to just dribbles leaking out of the slit in my cock. Kristi swallowed two more times, sucked hard for a time to make sure I was done, then released my softening dick with a little pop.

A last spasm hit me, and a little ball of spend arched out and fell splat on top of her left breast. I blinked the tears away, and could see that Kristi had my cum slowly running down her chin, sliding off to drop onto her chest and tits, joining the little splat. It began pooling in the valley of her tits. I had never seen anything as erotic, as beautiful as she looked at that moment.

"Jesus!" she exclaimed. "I never... that was... Christ, I don't have words. I knew you were full, but I never expected that!" She began laughing, her titties shaking, sperm sliding, and I began to catch my breath and laugh with her. She picked up the towel from where she had dropped it on the floor and wiped my seed from her face and body.

"Oh my god, babe, Kristi; I can't believe that happened. So Good, so, so. Damn."

She leaned forward, and ran her tongue up my stomach, where the cum had pooled when she coughed, and began to suck and slurp it up. Her face scrunched up into a delighted grin. "I never really like the taste of a guys sperm, but yours is, I don't know, fresh, a little salty, good. She cleaned around the base of my dick and licked her hand clean.

Mr. Stiffy, my proud soldier, who had never made it past "At Ease", sprang instantly to full attention again, and poked Kristi under the chin.

"Holy shit!" she yelled, grabbing him with her hand. "You're ready to go again already?"

"Yeah, but first there is something I want to do. For you. Maybe a little for me, but mostly you." I stood on shaking legs, and gripping Kristi's shoulders, pulled up and around, and sat her on the edge of the bed where I had been. I went to my knees. "Shit!" Once again, nature screwed me. I was too short to reach the Gates of Paradise from there.

"Oh, Ken, don't worry about it. There is always a way." Kristi knew what I wanted, and by the expression on her face, so did she. She slid up the bed and ripped one of the big pillows from the headboard, and slid it under her lower back and ass. She smiled as she spread her legs, pulling her knees back and up to open herself to me.

I launched myself up the length of the bed, grasped her tit with one hand, and turned her face to mine with the other, and sucked her lips into mine. I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue into hers. After a little more tongue fencing, I pulled my head back, and started kissing my way down her cheeks, neck, with a detour to her ears. I tried the nibbling the earlobe thing I had read about. Kristi seemed to like it, so I did it to the other one. I resumed my way down, circling her tits, licking and kissing all around them, spiraling closer to the goal slowly. Kristi was making those low moans again, so I knew I was doing something right.

I stuck my flattened tongue out, and slid it across her nipple, continuing down, over, and up to the other one. The moaning got louder. Then, I latched on to her right tit, and started to suck like it was life itself. Kristi had her hands on my head, fingers stroking through my hair, and began guiding me over to the other side. I let her lead, dragging my tongue in between kisses as I went. Then the sucking continued.

When her nipple and aureoles were crinkling up, I paused and looked up to see her smiling at me. I bit her nipple. Her shriek and the look of pained ecstasy on her face was incredible, so I did it to the other one. The shriek repeated, and her breathing got ragged. "So good," she moaned, her hips gently moving on the pillow.

Figuring I should quit while I was ahead, I returned to my journey to Heaven starting at the bottom of her breasts, where the tits began their fabulous rise to prominence. Kristi's tits were the size of large apples, and firm enough that they didn't flatten out much when she lay back. Entrancing. Gorgeous. I didn't want to leave, but Heaven was calling.

Remembering her reaction with the towel, I kissed my way to her belly button, and kissed it, then stuck the tip of my tongue in it and swirled it around in the tiny hole. Kristi grabbed my head as she groaned, then giggled, and forced it away.

"Not there, Ken. That's the automatic kick 'em in the balls, spot."

I grinned up at her through the gap between her tits. Stuck my tongue out and dipped it in again, then quickly kissed my way to her little landing strip of a bush. It was as black as the hair on her head, but with a slight curl to it, rather than straight. That rubber mallet was beginning to make it's presence known again. I saw that Kristi had freshly shaved and trimmed everything at Heaven's Gate, making me wonder just how much she had suspected. Then I wondered, sucking in a great breath, if it had been for me...

I couldn't hold back another second. I slid down and ran my tongue through the slit of her sex. My God, the scent and the taste! I pulled my head back to simply gaze at her perfection. Her outer lips were as slender as the rest of her, but puffed up with her desire. The inner lips were stuck together with her juices, deep pink,just peeking through the outer lips. Kristi was still groaning, and her legs were again up and back.

Whoa, there boy. Don't be too eager, I thought to myself.

I caught hold of her left knee, and planted a kiss there, and nibbled my was up her thigh. The skin was so smooth, the texture like silk. I neared her slit, and kissed up along her outer lip and thigh. I inhaled, and again ran my tongue up her slits length, from just over her puckered anus, to a flick at her hooded clit.

Kristi was making little squeaking sounds, and her hips were thrusting at me. I grabbed her right leg, and repeated.

"Goddamn it, quit teasing me! You're killing me here, Ken!"

I was back to the entrance of Heaven, and Kristi had me by the hair, and was not letting me go. I wasn't sure just what the rules were, so I figured Kristi would let me know one way or the other. I put a hand under each thigh and pushed them up and out and commenced to munch that muff.

Kristi exploded. Sighs, moans, groans and squeals as I licked up and around. I pointed my tongue as much as I was able, used two fingers to spread the inner lips apart, and stuck it in her pussy. The lord giveth, and taketh. My tongue wasn't anything to write home about. But as she had said, there was always a way.

When I started mining her pussy, I struck gold. Her juice was flowing, and I sucked it up as best I could. The sweet, tangy and somewhat musky flavor lit my taste buds on fire. I couldn't get enough. I ran my tongue up to her clit, which by this time was out of her cave and pulsing a code that said Hi! Suck here! So I did. I also stuck my index finger into Kristi's cunt so it wouldn't feel left out.

Did I say Kristi exploded? A sound that started low and slow tore out of her and ran up the scale in tone and volume. Her thighs clamped around my head, and I felt like I was losing hair as her hands shook, and forced my mouth tighter to her pussy. I was flicking her nub with just the tip of my tongue, and now had three fingers shoved into her, and was working them in and out. Her hips were bouncing, and I felt the edge of the bed to one side. I don't know where the stupid pillow went. This is what ground zero was like during a nuclear test.

"HOLY FUUCK!!! Oh shit, oh Shit! FUCK ME, Oh God, Help me, EAT MEEEEE!!!!!!!!

We hit the floor, and the spread and most of the blanket came with us. I was twisted on my back and side, with Kristi more or less on top of me, her hands still clutching my hair, and her cunt humping my face. I don't think she noticed the change in locale.

"OH FUCK, FUUCKKK. EAT ME!" Kristi was screaming, and everybody on the floor, and maybe above and below, knew what was happening here. Didn't care. I got my fingers going again, sucked some more of that elixir out of Kristi's pussy, and started rubbing her clit with the thumb of my other hand. My head was bouncing on the floor.

Suddenly, the pressure of hands and thighs loosened. Kristi drew in a huge breath of air, and let it out in a long soft squeak. She rolled off of me, and bounced on the side of the bed. Now that I could see again, I saw that the covers had fallen so they draped over her upper body and head. Her arm swept them aside, and as her head reappeared, I had to laugh. Her long, black hair was a complete mess, sweaty and tangled, draped over her shoulders and tits.

Damn, I was proud of myself.

"Holy shit Ken, where did you learn that!" Kristi was chuckling and gurgling, with a bright smile pasted to her face. "How did we get down here?"

"Well, there was this fifteen year old cousin when I was twelve, I don't remember details, but she may have taught me something. As for here, you kind of bounced us off the bed."