Four Men in One Night

Story Info
The first time I let four different men play with me.
2.1k words
4.2
17.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: Over the next little while I am going to share some stories told to me by a girl I met in 2017 at a bar in Koh Pha-ngan, an island in the Gulf of Thailand just north of Koh Samui. Koh Pha-ngan is famous for its Full Moon Party with attracts upwards of 20,000 party-goers, sometimes more, every month. I met her in a bar on the outskirts of Thongsala, persuaded her to leave the bar and travel Thailand with me from Surat Thani to Hua Hin and on to Chiang Mai. In that time, I got her to share some of her stories. These are her stories, and my understanding of them. I remain in touch with her to this day.

Question: Can you tell me about the most men you had had in a single night?

Koh Pha-ngan is famous for the Full Moon Party, but there's also something called a Half Moon Festival. It takes place in the middle of the island near a place called Baan Nuea. Quite a few of the girls in the bar decided to head off to the party in search of customers. I decided to stay back and try my luck at the bar. So did a friend of mine. There was very little action. One Italian guy wandered by at about 11 pm. He sat and chatted for a while, and played silly bar games. He also made it clear that he was much more attracted to me than he was to my friend. [Editor's note: I can personally attest to the fact that her friend was not very attractive]

Around midnight, my Italian friend made it clear that he wanted to go 'short time' with me. We settled on a price of 2,000 Baht and went to do our business in a room at the back of the bar that was set up for this purpose. It was soon all over, and he was on his way by 1 am. He was a nice enough customer, but nothing special. My friend and I waited another hour but there were no more customers, so we closed the bar at 2 pm. Then we lingered outside the bar, talking. This might seem strange, but the way it works in many Thai bars, there is a room in the back with a bed where the girls take their customers and sometimes another room where the girls sleep... so instead of going back to that hot, stuffy room, we decided to sit out in front of the shop, chat, and enjoy the night air.

As revellers began to leave the party, the traffic along the road where our bar was located began to increase. We watched the songthaews pass by, filled with party-goers. Then one songthaew stopped at the Big C right near our bar, on the outskirts of Thongsala, and three men got out. They saw us sitting outside the darkened bar and came over to talk. It was soon clear to me that the three of them had very little interest in my friend and a great deal of interest in me.

At this point in my life, I had been working as a bar girl for about 10 days, give or take, and I had been with at least one man every night. Sometimes there would be one man earlier in the evening, and then, later on, another, but I had never been with more than two in one night... and certainly never together.

The boys persuaded us to let them into the darkened bar so we could have some drinks but also to keep it shuttered and darkened, and unlikely to attract attention. Two of the boys were from England and seemed to know each other. The other was somewhere in America. They were all in their early twenties, friendly and boisterous. They were also fit and good-looking. I didn't understand much of what they said to me, but I did find them all to be attractive, and I'd have willingly accepted an offer to go to bed with any one of them.

As for me, I'm thirty-two. I have three children back home, being cared for by my mother. Still, I had kept myself in good shape and it seemed that I was still able to attract the attention of younger men like these. That said, the average age of our clientele at the bar tended to be anywhere from late-thirties to mid-sixties, and while many of those men were in good shape, it was rare to get a trio of virile twenty-somethings to stop by our shop. When young men did come by, they tended quite naturally to prefer the younger girls, so I had yet to experience what it was like to have sex with a young fair-skinned foreigner. Maybe tonight was my chance.

As we sat around a table, one of the young men patted his knee and motioned for me to come and sit on it. I accepted his invitation. As I did so, I put my arms around him. He reciprocated, putting his arm around my waist, his hand resting on my thigh. I was wearing the traditional bar girl costume of short shorts and a T-shirt which left my mid-riff bare, and like a lot of bar girls, I went bra-less to make it easier and more inviting for potential customers to play. When I felt the tips of his fingers begin to dance their way up my thigh, I looked at him. He tapped his lips as if to say "Kiss me", so I gave him a peck, wondering what the others might make of this. Meanwhile, my friend had been chatting with the others. At one point she informed me in Thai that they all want to have me tonight. If I agreed, that would make four men in a single night, something I had never done before... but they were all so handsome, and I could have them all tonight if I was willing to try.

Then another one of the men took me by the hand and pulled me to his lap, and he too proceeded to kiss me, but this time with an open mouth. I also felt him place his hand on my bare mid-riff and then drift upwards. Everyone could see that it had disappeared under my cut-off T-shirt to fondle my bra-less tits. The fact that I didn't protest this in any way sent a message. All I did was kiss him more deeply the more he played with me. My goodness, being the object of desire for these young men was making me uncommonly horny.

Two weeks ago, working on a farm in Phtechabun, I never dreamed that I would find myself in this situation, yet here I was, wanted by three young white-skinned men in their early twenties. The third man, the American, then pulled me to him and the scene repeated. We were locked in an embrace, but this time, instead of slipping his hand wand under my T-shirt to fondle my breasts, he slid it down my belly to cup my pussy. I did nothing to stop him. I felt him apply rhythmic pressure and everyone at the table saw my hips begin to respond. My young American then pulled back from kissing me to watch my reactions as he played with my pussy in front of the others. I began to emit little gasps as the pleasure built up inside me.

The others were enjoying the spectacle of seeing this thirty-something Thai bar girl surrender herself to carnal pleasure. The first man then pulled me to him, sat me on his knee, began kissing me deeply and, then I felt him undo the button at the top of my shorts and undo the zipper. This felt so wicked, what I was letting them do to me, yet it was madly exciting. He then urged apart my legs and slide his hand into my panties... and when his finger found my little button, I felt myself gush, and then shudder as a small orgasm swept through my body.

Two weeks ago, I had no idea that such things could happen, let alone that they could happen to me. Before I came to work in this bar, I had been with only two other men in my life, my husband and my first boyfriend... yet here I was letting three handsome young foreigners play with me in a darkened bar. It was so wicked. Wickedly exciting.

After the orgasm subsided, I heard my friend tell me, in Thai, that they now wanted to take me into the back room and fuck me. One at a time? Surely that was what she meant. No, she said. She told me that they all want to play and they all want to watch, just like they had been doing for the past half hour as I allowed myself to be passed around from man to man.

I protested a little as I was led to the back room, but not much. There, I was stripped naked and placed on the bed with my legs open. One man, the American I think, climbed on the bed to the right of me and began kissing me deeply. He also guided my little Thai hand to his already-stiff cock and encouraged me to stroke it. It wasn't the biggest cock I'd ever had in my hand, but it was probably the youngest. One of the Brits, the older one I think, then climbed onto the bed to the other side of me and began slowly fingering my very wet pussy. My hips responded greedily. He then brought my other hand to his cock and now I had two young cocks in my hand, both of them magnificent, stiff and strong.

Then I felt the third man, the youngest of the three -- maybe twenty-one or so, climb between my legs and slide his cock all the way inside my little Thai pussy. Was he wearing protection? I had no idea. All I knew for sure was that he slipped in very easily and then went to work, building pleasure in me with slow, steady deep strokes. After a while, the American brought his cock to my mouth and encouraged me to take it inside. He was so big and my Thai mouth was so petite that I could only take a little of him. While this was going on, the other Brit stood back to watch the sight of their little Thai wench with an English pecker in her pussy and an American cock in her mouth. Wanting to capture the sight of my complete submission for posterity, he then got out his phone to make a video. Who back in my village might see this?

My concern didn't last long, as first one, and then another, and then another handsome young man took turns seeding my very wet pussy with their unprotected cocks. Each of them was different in their technique. All of them were good, and they all liked to kiss, which for me is a definite turn-on, especially with good-looking young men like these three. I lost count of the number of times I orgasmed, but I am pretty sure that they each came inside me twice. It must have been 5 am or so when they finally ran out of power. By that time, my pussy hair was matted, the sheets were covered in their cum, and I had the semen of three very virile young lovers swimming inside me. I knew this was wrong, and that, in the morning, I'd have to go looking for a pill to prevent unwanted pregnancy, but I was also torn, because I felt that the child of any one of these good-looking men would be both a gift and a wonder to behold.

Before they left, my friend gathered up my earnings. They paid the agreed-upon price of 2,000 Baht. My friend took 500 Baht each for having negotiated the deal and she handed me the remaining 1,500 Baht, Between letting the Italian fuck me, and what I earned from letting my English and American friends play, I earned 9,500 Baht that night... plus a pussy that was sore for days afterward.

As I stood in line at the pharmacy that morning, I thought to myself that in less than six hours, I'd been fucked by four different men, first by an Italian and then by three devilishly handsome white-skinned youths at least ten years younger than me, and they had driven me to countless orgasms. Quite a change for a thirty-two-year-old mother of three who, just two weeks before, had been working long hours a day under the hot sun in a dusty farmer's field in Phetchabun, earning a measly 200 Baht. It dawned on me that in just six hours, I made what it would have taken me 47 days to earn back home on the farm. I was tired, but it was worth it.