A Swimming Bored Mature Wife

Story Info
A lonely housewife has an affair with her swim coach.
2.7k words
4.38
24.2k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64169
64169
61 Followers

Sometimes a true story needs putting in to writing, however fantastically full of fantasy it seems, and this is one of those.

I am Kenny, although that is not my real name, I've changed that for obvious reasons, but Joyce is, or was her real name. She, sadly, passed away a few years ago, but she is real, and the love and romance we shared I felt she deserves her real name.

She was as beautiful as I say, and even writing our story makes me miss her all these years later.

*********************************

The year is 1977, and we are in England, and a young Emergency Services officer, named Kenny, visited his local public swimming baths for a quiet swim before he started his shift. Aged 20 yrs he was still keen in keeping fit, unlike his older colleagues, who teased him about his fitness regime, of swimming twice a week and being a competitive volleyball player, taking up another 3 evenings.

"You'll have no time for the pub, clubs or women with all this sport," they used to say.

They didn't know there was a ladies squad, as well as the mens, at the volleyball, and he always had female company for a night out or night in!

The staff, knowing him, let him use the pool for free and he got talking to them about their need for an additional instructor for the life saving classes. As he was qualified in that area, they asked, and he volunteered, to help them out every Tuesday evening, and if he wanted, and came in early, he could use the pool for a private swim, again, free.

Three nights later, on the Tuesday, he turned up at 6.30 ready for his swim, giving him an hour before his new class started.

He was surprised how busy the pool was, with half of it roped off for some other class, so he used the open area, and got into his "lane" swimming.

15 or so minutes later he realised that the class was 'an adults learning to swim' class, and signalled to the instructor standing pool side, and who knew Kenny, did he need "in pool" help especially with the nervous ones.

The help was accepted and Kenny swan in to the middle of a small group, started chatting, trying to give the confidence, especially to those who were clinging to the hand rails, as if their lives depended on it, which to some, it did.

The class age range was from around 20 yrs to some well into retirement age.

It was amazing to see so many late developers, but at the same time, very encouraging.

Seeing one mature lady, who was terrified, who wouldn't let go of the side rail bar, take her feet off the pool bottom, or even use a float-aid, he singled her out for extra help.

Being a competent swimmer he felt upset that someone much older than him, could be like this.

The lady, an attractive red head, reluctantly smiled and said "You are so lucky, I wish I could enjoy the water, not just swim, it spoils my holidays, seeing my friends and family doing it."

Kenny replied, "Well, I'm Kenny, and by the end of the lesson I'll have you floating across the pool, trust me."

"If you do there's an after lesson drink for you in the bar, and a kiss. By the way, I'm Joyce."

Joyce, as I said, was a red head, her hair was short and wavy, but nicely styled. And he later found out, she was 42 years old. Rather on the large side, but not in anyway fat, and with her voluptuous chest she was in proportion and facially very attractive with a lovely smile and twinkling eyes.

Passing her on the road Kenny wouldn't have glanced twice at this woman, who was more than twice his age, but seeing her in her swimsuit, thought, 'definite MILF material' or would have if the MILF expression had existed.

"I'll take you up on that," said Kenny, and jokingly added, "If I ever get you swimming you owe me a meal out." And felt a stiring in his loins, and realised he had a semi on.

"What are you doing, this lady could be your mum, stop flirting just because she's got big tits." He said to himself.

Joyce replied to his offer, "Done, but you'll never do it, I've tried for years, but good luck Tiger."

Kenny then tried for the next 15 minutes to get Joyce to walk into deeper water, whilst still holding the bar, with no success. She clung to the bar as if she'd fall from the top of Everest. He'd held her wrists, a hand and even slid an arm around her waist for extra bouyancy support, safety and confidence. With no or little success. This lady, bless her, was absolutely terrified, and he knew he had his work cut out.

All that it did was promote the "semi" to a full hard on, feeling Joyce's body, albeit in a swimsuit, pushed against him. Kenny tried to not brush against her anymore than necessary and hoped she hadn't felt it too.

He'd only known this older woman for less than 30 minutes and now had a raging hard cock. She was different than any other young woman he had had sexually, and whilst he'd always wanted an older woman, and perhaps this was his opportunity, and for some reason he wanted her. Why? He didn't know but he was willing to find out.

"Forget the meal, there's no chance of a beer or even a glass of milk, this woman will never swim." he thought to himself, standing up to his chest in the pool, but we'll keep trying.

Soon the lesson ended, and as everyone was leaving the pool, Kenny said to them all, but especially Joyce, "Well done, you were great, see you all next week."

"You certainly will," said Joyce, leaving the pool by the steps, brushing her breasts against his right arm, accidentally?

Everyone in the class went home, Kenny then took his new Life Saving class, then went out for a beer with a few mates for the evening and then went home.

He lay in his bed thinking of her, Joyce, this new, mature, sexy as fuck woman who raised his lust levels earlier that night and he was fascinated by her.

His cock was rock hard, his mind raced, he closed his eyes, and saw her appear at the end of his bed.

"Look at you, what an impressive shaft, dripping cum, is that for me?" said her image, as she pulled down her swimsuit top and exposed her breasts, cupping them with her hands, jiggling them for him.

"Show me what you can do with that cock," she said, as the image pushed her hand down into her costume into her hidden pussy.

He opened his eyes and she was gone, but the image remained in his brain as his cock wept with joy, or should he say, Joyce, as it seeped pre-cum down the shaft.

There was only one thing to do, She would love to watch him, he was sure, and he wanked harder than ever before, dreaming of this robust, splendid, sexy, voluptuous wonderful woman.

He could imagine getting his face buried between those tits, sucking her large nipples, pink and hard, surrounded by dark red areole, a target for his spunk when he wanked whilst kneeling over her.

Before he got to licking, suckling and chewing her pussy lips and clitoris, his

cock exploded, wave after wave, stream after stream of spunk squirted from his shaft, over his hand, his stomach, and most impressively, his chest.

He couldn't, but knew he'd have to, wait for next Tuesday, so see her, hopefully be able to touch any part of her, provided she didn't ignore him or slap him for his unwarranted approach.

The week passed slowly and even though he wanked daily thinking of her, he could not wait to see in the flesh, in the pool.

6.30pm on the button, Tuesday evening, he was in the pool having an innocent swim when the adults started arriving for the class, after 10-12 people arrived there was no sign of Joyce and Kenny was downhearted, until a voice behind him said, "Good evening, glad you turned up, I need a strong supportive arm."

And there she stood, poolside, Joyce, his woman, looking radiant in a bright green halter neck costume. He'd swear she had had her hair done, but just for him?

The instructor told them all to get in the pool, using the steps and hang on to the rail.

Everyone complied, and the lesson began, with many of them floating or kicking away with float aids. Other than a couple of them, Joyce being one.

After 5 minutes Joyce asked the instructor "Could I use Kenny to get my confidence up, I'm feeling slightly nervous?"

"Of course you can, that what he's here for."

And with that I swam over to her, like a shark to its prey.

He took her hand off the rail and said "Relax, I won't let you drown, now bounce up and down, you can reach the bottom."

She tried, but deliberately, he thought, couldn't let go with both hands, and as her other arm was flung around his neck, in a vein attempt to look panicky, and hugged him close, all her weight was supported by him.

Boing! his cock went rock hard and Kenny tried to put a few inches between themselves so his hard on wasn't that obvious.

Without any warning or saying a word, and within seconds, Joyce moved her arm from around his neck and plunged it down inside his swimming trunks, grabbed his already hard and erect cock and with 3 sharp hard jerks wanked him off, his spunk exploding into her hand and the swimming pool. ( With tens of thousands of gallons of water, his few squirt disapated to nothing.)

He never said a word as he ejaculated. His world was frozen in time.

He looked at her, straight in the eye and gulped "Sorry, that took me by surprise."

Joyce, looking straight back at him, said "Well I'm not, and I hope there's more of it, I want you to make love to me tonight, this was the foreplay. Later its the real thing, I'm going to treat you."

Kenny was lost for words. He wanted her, but she had taken him. He had fantasy wanked about her all week, and then within literally 5 seconds she had seduced and wanked him.

She had a delicate but delightful grip, and she knew what to do, but she would, she was an experienced mature woman. Married? He cared not, he just wanted her, and she'd just proved she wanted him too.

The lesson carried on around them, without anyone being suspicious of the seduction that had taken place of a young man by a happily married cougar in public, in a public swimming pool with 30-40 people within yards of them.

The learners lesson finished, Kenny just about concentrated on his Life Saving class afterwards and when it finished went in to the cafe / bar for his usual drink and saw Joyce sitting there, hugging an empty coffee cup.

"Hi, didn't know if you'd be waiting," said Kenny.

Joyce smiled, a glint in her eye and said "Thought you might like a coffee at mine?"

She waved her car key, and said "follow me."

10 minutes later he stood in her large, middle class family bungalow. He was in her hallway, and she went into a room of it, saying "don't go anywhere, I'll just put my bag in here." And off she went.

He stood looking up and down the hall at the paintings, photgraphs and prints, on the walls and table when the door opened Joyce walked out to join him.

"Well, you like?" she asked, as she stood there completely and utterly fucking stark bollock naked. Not a stitch on.

Hands on her hips, feet about two feet apart, and she was smiling from ear to ear.

She was even more stunning than he had hoped. Her skin was pale, no sun tan marks, her pubes were ginger and very whispy, just about covering her pussy lips.

Her breasts were magnificent, with her nipples and areole just as he imagined.

"Erm, er, well, erm, absolutely." he managed to reply. His mind was going crazy. Infront of him, in her home, stood a naked, beautiful mature, possibly married woman who wanted him sexually. Putting too fine a point on it, she was gagging for it, she wanted and needing fucking. Fucking long, dirty and hard.

Oh boy, what was happening?

She took his hand, held it gently and walked down the long hall, past several photographs on a bureau, and onwards to be bottom door.

He glanced at the photos, she noticed him looking and said, "Those two are my daughters, about your age, 18 and 22, stunning aren't they, and that's my husband.

He's away for 4 nights on business. Come on, this is our bedroom, ( meaning her husbands ) and its now ours for tonight."

The bedroom had a double bed, two bedside tables and wall to wall wardrobes, with all the doors being mirrors. The curtains were drawn, and the bedside lights were on. He could see himself and Joyce in the mirrors, as if he was watching a movie love scene.

"Are you sure about this?" asked Kenny, his head pounding, his heart thumping and his cock fighting to get out of his trousers and in to her. What happens if she says no, sorry, I've made a mistake?

"Never been surer about anything, I want to fuck you, I want to fuck a young man, I want a toyboy, don't you want to make love to me?"

"Yes please Joyce."

She burst out laughing at his reply, then lay on the bed, her marital bed, she opened her legs wide and said "Straight in, no licking, that'll come later."

And that's what he did. Nevertaking his eyes of her cunt, he got undressed, even his socks, then climbed on to the bed, her marital bed, put his outstretched arms either side of her shoulders, his legs opened wider than hers, and lowered himself onto her stomach, feeling her flesh, warm and soft and the tip of his cock brushing ever so slightly the whips of pubic hair, guarding her pussy.

He tingled from head to toe, he was in a movie, that or her husband would come crashing through the bedroom door any minute and beat him with a baseball bat. He didnt care, this was his greatest conquest in his young life and he was going to enjoy it.

"Come on in, it's nice and warm, and waiting just for you," she whispered.

As if doing press-ups he lowered himself down and like a guided missile slipped his cock in her. He let his arms collapse completely, entered her fully, his whole length inside her warm and welcoming love tunnel.

As she felt him go all the way in she instinctively wrapped both her legs around his buttocks and then rhythmically ground her hips up to meet his.

"Oh Joyce, take it easy, I won't last 10 seconds if you keep this up," cried Kenny.

"You've lasted longer than earlier, its ok, you'll be fine when we've done it 4 more times tonight. Now, young stud, make love to me and fill me."

And that's what he did. He shot his load high into her pussy, shuddering as it cascaded out of him.

"Oh that's beautiful, best moment I've had in this bed for years, my husband would be so proud of you filling me like that. One day you must meet him."

"Fuck, no thank you" stuttered Kenny.

"It's OK, I won't tell him we make love, or that I seduced you, just you're my swim teacher."

Joyce went into the bathroom, as Kenny lay there, transfixed at what had happened tonight.

He hadn't even used the wardrobe mirrors to watch the spectacle, but maybe he might, if he's lucky enough to ever make love to her again, tonight or whenever.

64169
64169
61 Followers