All Comments on 'Four Minutes Thirty Seconds'

by Tomh1966

Sort by:
  • 168 Comments (Page 2)
Tomh1966Tomh1966about 1 year agoAuthor

If anyone cares. I wrote some responses to questions and critiques on the message boards. I did not get all, just a few that either stuck out or were brought up more than once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty good. A little more fantasy than loving wives or other category. But still well done.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

Better than most. I enjoyed it.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 1 year ago

Pretty hard to come up with an original take on "February Sucks". You did it and deserve 5 stars.

MisterMordinMisterMordinabout 1 year ago

Bloody clever to come up with a new twist. Kudos.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Nice

Nice variation.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

2nd read, and I still agree with 5 stars for what I think is one of the most original additions to the "February Sucks" canon...

lerenardruselerenardruseabout 1 year ago

Finally, the bastard is dead. If ever there was a character that needed a nasty ending it was Marc. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We all need to support men ( or women ) who have been screwed over. Doesn’t eBen have to be this blatant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good ending to the February Sucks series. The one thing that always niggled me about the other versions, is how Mark continued to pull this off, time after time. You would have thought after one or two, someone would have at least outed him to the news. And with all the AR-15’s arming had crazies, someone would have shot him. In any case, great version- 5 stars.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Good story, Better than mine 5*****

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Great version! Even better than the one that I wrote myself! 5 big blazing stars to writer, great writing! Great story! Great effort! Thanks Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

George Anderson now becomes a laughing stock. His story is haunting him where everybody are writing him to do FS versions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He shot him in the penis three times and the balls four times? Did he have a pellet gun? The author is either taking the piss or has no idea how much damage a single 9mm or .40 round would do. Just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 star. Marc finally got what he deserved.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

GREAT alternate!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 year ago

What a nice supprise - a great 're-think' of this story.

5*

Dubby49Dubby49about 1 year ago

The last lie was a good twist..

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

You get 5 stars for shooting Marcs' dock off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally there's justice! 5 stars!

G

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

había olvidado este.... 5 estrellas nuevamente.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Real good. Love the twists and turns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Solid. Powerful. Five extra-large stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well told story. What are the odds that out if 591 wives who Marc cuckold, that zero get payback until this guy? Would be surprised given the in your face humiliation that is went beyond 25 or so before some irreparable harm was done to Marc.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

"your ex-wife is surely the laughing stock of her neighborhood." - you really needed to explain this. Marc wasn't the only one that needed some payback.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked this one. Good job at viewing it from a different angle.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Another good take on that great story by George.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unusual for a FS sequel, I awarded five stars.

JPB

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

In an older comment I questioned why a friend's car, it wasn't like they would recognize his, only now realized that he probably didn't have a car, duh!

\

I've read this before, but somehow I totally forgot the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best Feb story ever. Thanks.

muddman74muddman7412 months ago

Real nice touch with the prosecutor at the end. 5 star story for me!

Viper2011Viper201111 months ago

Outstanding. What a nice fresh take on a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good ending to this story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That's a great version

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Again, still the very best ending to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nicely written. Very good ending. TFS

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bravo! 5 stars! Now that's what BTB is all about!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great finish. Have read most of the other versions and this is one of the best.

tralan69ertralan69er10 months ago

@sbrooks103x

In an older comment I questioned why a friend's car, it wasn't like they would recognize his, only now realized that he probably didn't have a car, duh! - That pretty much confirms what I thought. You just spout off the first thing that comes to mind rather than think before you speak.

ZackStevensZackStevens9 months ago

One of the better followups. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Surprising twisted ending to this version.

Very creative.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

+1 for last line

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice one.

Primal - well maybe.

The only problem with this is that 99% of the "GOOD" wives would actually NOT do it.

That is why FS has 200 sequels - it's almost fantastical.

And believe me - I hate most women with passion.

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

Nice. But I still don't buy most women would do that. Humans aren't wolves....

Good twist in the original though

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

good alternate view

Just_GymJust_Gym7 months ago

@AllNighter

I agree. But the premise of the original was that George Anderson wrote the story because of a conversation a bunch of people both men and women had had. The women had all said that if a 'Jocko' (generic famous athlete) had come on to them they'd have gone off with him. If that conversation is considered typical, then a majority of wives would cheat on their husbands if they were hit on by a famous athlete, and at least some would leave with him even if their husbands were there.

Mr. Anderson then extrapolates this to have it happen in the most humiliating way possible.

Even though I'm a man and supposedly think with my little head, if the 2023 equivalent of Julia Roberts came on to me, I might be tempted, but I believe I'd stay faithful. If the 2023 equivalent of Julia Roberts came on to me in the situation of 'February Sucks' there's no way I'd even consider leaving with her.

I don't believe that women are worse than men in that regard.

mfj77mfj777 months ago

Excellent!

Could have used a bit more detail about ex-wife and kids.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nicely done. Only one question? So little mass wouldn’t bouncing slugs be a problem???

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio6 months ago

Great and original spin on the FS story. Hopeful in that you can see the start of John getting his life back, thanks to his brothers in arms. Did the DA’s wife get seduced by Marc before or after John’s trial?

SorchakSorchak6 months ago

@FaceForRadio, you DO realize that John shot Marc's cock and balls pretty much off, right? So it had to be after John's trial. And he was just the prosecuting attorney, not the District Attorney.

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

5 stars - Finally someone really gets it - this is how it should have ended.

XluckyleeXluckylee6 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Poor dialogue. Bad story-telling.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT5 months ago

Love it. Just sad that always someone has to take a fall to bring an asshole down.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the best

crazymike45crazymike454 months ago

Yes! Finally a husband takes action and stops the Asshole. A little late for him but in the nick of time for others.

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0354 months ago

Probably the best rewrite I have read. Keep writing.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa4 months ago

#104 FS sequel read and this one is absolutely great. 5* all day.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed your version. Just one thing, bullets go dead upon striking some thing.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 2 months ago

Second read and still 5 stars from Xluckylee

waifwaifabout 1 month ago

This was absolutely my favorite Feb Sucks story....by far!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Reread. I agree with myself 11 months ago. Five stars for an unusual version.

/

JPB NOT BOB

MarmadukephuknukleMarmadukephuknukle10 days ago

What a cleaver idea. I loved it, especially the ending. Five stars -- more if I could.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Oh yeah! Finally the wife stealer got his proper reward. 5*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomh1966@Tomh1966
Note that I am rarely on Saturday and Sunday which can cause delays in... well anything to do with this site. Currently working on Fixing the past 5. Stuck majorly. Heartbreak and Hope 6, 7 8 and 9. 6 and 7 are 90 % done. 8 and 9 will move the story well into their year. ...