Four Motivations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seb smiled as her skirt fell away, leaving her clad only in stockings, panties, and shoes. "Before you continue, let's get this out of the way, shall we?" He pointed at the first stack of papers. "This is a standard live-in slave agreement." The former intern's eyes went wide, and he chuckled. "It's to ensure safety, both yours and mine. The contract details some common expectations and rules, and it also lays out safeword protocols. Do you have a safeword?"

"No, Master."

Sebastian smiled at her in an almost paternalistic manner. "Right now, until you sign, it's Seb. In fact..." He reached into his desk and took out two small items. The first consisted of a leather strap, buckle, and a tag that read 'SLAVE.' The other was a lovely, understated gold choker; he turned it over to show her initials inscribed on the interior. "You're very new to this, aren't you?"

A quick nod. "Yes, Ma- Seb."

Her former boss's smile shifted to a predatory grin. "If that's the case, you are going to make an exquisite slave. But then, you excel in everything, don't you? That's part of what drew me to you." He waved his hand to forestall a response. "At any rate." Sebastian tapped the leather collar. "When you wear this, it's 'Master.' Assuming you sign the contract, you'll wear this and little else when you and I spend time alone together."

Tapping the choker, he continued. "This is for when you and I are out together, whether that's at work, dinner, or on the town. When you wear this, I am 'Sir' or 'Mr. Mendoza.' I will pick which you wear at any time; if I choose to let you walk about without one, you may address me however you choose, as long as it's done so with respect: Sebastian, Seb, or an affectionate pet name, if you choose."

He leaned forward, lowering his voice. "But let me be clear: if you sign that contract, I am your Master, regardless of what else you call me. I own your body and heart. You will be my plaything whenever I choose to indulge. And I do not share my toys."

His tone softened. "But I take good care of my toys, too. I will hurt you, but never harm you. I will use your body as I see fit--even applying tattoos and piercings to it--but you will only be made better, stronger, and more beautiful. And, while I will extract all the pleasure I desire from you, I will give it tenfold in return. That is what the first contract offers."

Sebastian leafed through until he found a specific page. "You'll want to pay particular attention to the hard and soft limits section and amend them with any you might have, but we can discuss that as we go; I have little doubt you will rise to whatever challenges I might put in front of you.

"Your safeword is the only control you will be allowed. You'll want to pick a word that you'll remember, one that is not likely to come up as we play and that you can say quickly. 'Pineapple' is a classic; I've always been partial to 'starburst.' But the decision is yours."

"Starburst."

He nodded. "If you can't speak, as when gagged--" They shared a smile at the recent memory of his cock driving the oxygen from her body. "--Snap your fingers. If you say your safeword or snap your fingers, we will stop immediately, and we will not continue until you feel safe again. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Before you go through that one, though, this second contract pertains to your work here. I want to bring you on as my executive assistant. That's not any kind of euphemism. I want you to stay with my company and learn from me, with an eye towards promoting you to management. You will find a generous compensation package outlined, as well."

"Are-- Do I have to sign both? Can I choose one but not the other if I want?"

"Certainly." He reached forward and took her hand in a surprisingly tender gesture. "I have enjoyed this immensely, and I can tell that you're already happier and more confident. And, of course, I want to keep your skills at Mendoza Consulting. But if you want to only be my slave or only be my EA, or if you want to walk away entirely..." He shrugged. "I don't want anyone staying where they don't want to be."

Sebastian stood and walked to the small bar in the corner of his office, then started to prepare drinks for both of them. "Take your time. Read through them. We can discuss the terms of either until they're acceptable to you. I want you to be entirely comfortable with the decisions you make." He turned to look at her and found both contracts signed and the leather collar in her hands.

"May I, Master?"

Crossing back to her, he handed one glass to her, taking the collar from Abby's hands in return. "Allow me." His drink went on the corner of the desk. With shaking hands, Abby sipped hers. Soft leather encircled her neck. She felt a slight pressure on her throat, quickening her pulse. It grew tighter for just a moment, and she was unable to stifle a moan. But then the moment had passed, as the collar--snug, but loose enough to breathe--buckled closed. "Comfortable?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you." She leaned to the side, rubbing her face on his shirt.

Sebastian caressed her cheek. "Oh, you'll show your gratitude soon enough, Abby." He picked up his drink and downed it, then handed it to her. "Put these on the bar, then lay face down on the desk, feet on the floor." As she returned the glasses, he tidied up the desk, leaving only a flat, clean surface.

When Abby moved within arm's reach, he slipped two fingers under her collar and pulled her face to his. His mouth descended on hers, tongue slipping between her lips. Her hands moved to the back of his head; she ran her fingers through his dark, thick hair. She could have stayed there for hours, but her Master had other plans.

Breaking away, Sebastian pushed her roughly onto the desk; his slave's arms slid out from under her, leaving her prone and vulnerable. His hands tore her panties away as if they were made of tissue paper. She heard a noise behind her, one she vaguely recalled from her youth, then a swish and a loud SMACK as fire blossomed across her ass. A belt; he had struck her with a belt! Abby yelped and instinctively moved away from the pain, but her motion ceased when her Master growled. "Stop."

Abby froze. Why had he hit her? What had she done wrong? SMACK! She yelped again. "You stupid girl." SMACK! "You didn't read the contracts." SMACK! "Always read the contracts." SMACK!

"I'm sorry, Master!"

SMACK! A vaguely mournful tone. "I know you are, Abby." SMACK! "I am, too." SMACK!

Her ass burned like it never had before; one time, when she was 12, her grandpa had caught her stealing and used a willow switch until she couldn't sit down for a day. The pain she felt then was nothing compared to this. SMACK! Abby's tears rained down on the oak desk. The strokes of the belt hurt but weren't the source of her tears; instead, they sprung from her shame at disappointing Sebastian. SMACK!

"I'll do better! I'm sorry, Master!"

A pause; she felt a callused hand running over her flesh and found the contrast exhilarating. Her Master inspected Abby's flesh, ensuring that he had done no real damage. The red stripes marking her cheeks stirred something dark in him. Dark, but not cruel.

A gentle pat brought a tiny scared noise from her throat. Sebastian chuckled, "I know you will." His hand raised high, hips pivoted, and one final blow, louder, harder, and more painful than any of the others caused Abby to scream. "If I catch you thinking with your cunt again, it'll be much worse. You'll remember that, won't you?"

"Y- Yes, Master."

She heard the clank of the belt buckle hitting the floor and sighed in relief. Her body relaxed; too soon, it turned out. The slide of a desk drawer off to one side caught her ear, followed by an unfamiliar wet sound. Then her Master's finger probed where she'd never allowed anyone to before: at the tight, virgin pucker between her ample cheeks.

Abby tensed at the intrusion. This wasn't what she'd wanted. She'd wanted her Master's cock inside her, yes, but not in her ass. Certainly not for the first time they were together. But Sebastian, intoned, "Relax," and his slave did her best to accommodate.

"I can't reward that stupid, greedy cunt, now can I?" His gloating tone should have infuriated her; that's what the Abby from before would have said. Instead, it inflamed her.

As a slick digit pressed into her anus, she groaned, "No, Master."

Sebastian leaned over her prone form and kissed her shoulder, pushing the rough digit in to the second knuckle. "Good girl." He took a few moments to slide his index finger in and out, exulting in her discomforted but eager noises. His hot breath on her ear made her shiver and clench as he quietly asked, "This is your first time, isn't it?" She nodded, unable to speak.

"So many new experiences for you tonight. I'm honored, Abby. I really am." Sebastian's lips brushed her neck, then his teeth bit gently into it. She groaned louder at the sensation, then at his words. "Before tonight's over, you're going to have my cock in every one of your holes. But I'm going to take plenty of time with this virgin ass."

Seb withdrew his finger, leaving his slave feeling a strange emptiness. Her hips wiggled, searching for a sensation she had never understood she'd needed. "Patience." Two fingers pressed where only one had been before; it amazed her how much fuller she felt. The curvy redhead ground backwards, trying to draw them in, but her Master teased her. "Hrm. Your cute ass seems almost as greedy as your troublesome cunt. Perhaps I need to put you for a few weeks instead."

She wouldn't deny him. Couldn't. But the whine in her voice put the lie to her words, "If you wish, Master." The sudden, deep thrust of his thick fingers rewarded her obedience.

"I don't." The motions of his hand escalated from gentle to rough quickly, spreading the elastic ring between her cheeks, thrusting and twisting. Readying it. Readying her. Another finger joined, and she hissed with discomfort. "Almost there." Sebastian planted a sweet kiss between his fledgling slave's shoulderblades to calm her nerves. "You're doing so good, Abby. So good." A loud moan was her only response.

Then she was empty once more. Abby hadn't realized how tense her body had grown until the source of that tension was gone. Sebastian had told her to relax, but the intrusion of his fingers had made that almost impossible. The feel of his glans nudging between her cheeks brought the tension back with a vengeance.

"Hold your cheeks open for me, slave." Sebastian gave her a task, something to occupy her. He didn't issue the directive solely for her; the older man wanted to plumb as deeply into his employee's ass as he could. But it would give her another thing to focus on instead of the pain of her first time.

She reached back and spread herself for him without hesitation. A loud, pained gasp escaped her lips as that plum she had earlier worshiped began to press insistently. "Push out, girl." She tried to focus on his commands: to hold herself open for him; to remain still; to push outward and--

"AH!" The head of his cock popped past the muscles that had tried to hold it at bay. It hurt; that fact couldn't be denied. But it excited her, too. And that excitement made her bold. "More. P- please."

The girl was a natural; Sebastian's pride both in her and in his choice of submissive couldn't be overstated. With a slow movement of his hips, he opened his slave's ass up bit by bit. The noises coming from her lips provoked a cruel smile on his face; he wasn't a sadist, per se, but there was something invigorating about having this young woman not simply offer her ass up, but revel in it.

For all of Seb's efforts, Abby's focus centered directly on the thich, long shaft stealing her last virginity. It fit so snugly in her; if she could have spoken, Sebastian's slave would have said that she could feel every single vein on her Master's shaft as it inexorably made its way deep into her bowels. But words, for the moment, failed her. Language was lost; only his cock and her need for it remained.

When at last her Master hilted in her, she sobbed once with joy. This was it: she had given herself to him in a way she had never dreamt she would. The collar, the contract, the belt: all paled in comparison to this. She knew he would take her pussy later, and she welcomed it. But this total invasion of her most taboo opening marked the point where she became his and no one else's.

"That's all of it, Abby. Rest for a moment."

His words and his soft kisses on her back brought her back to her senses, at least for a time. Rest was the last thing she wanted.

"N- no. No, Master." Abby's hips rotated, and she whined and moaned and cursed under her breath. But then she turned her face, just enough to show her need. "Fuck me, Seb. Please!"

Let it never be said that Sebastian Mendoza wasn't a giving boss.

When the invader retreated for the first time, Abby wanted to cry; she had grown used to its presence. But then it returned again and again and again to claim its territory. Her hands gripped the edges of the desk, knuckles white with strain and pressure. "More! Harder! PLEASE!"

Abigail's body shook as he plunged into her over and over. The pain wasn't gone, but it had become an afterthought. Pleasure was foremost in her mind and her voice. Just as she had cried more at disappointing her Master than the physical pain of the belt, though, the pleasure of her Sebastian's thick cock ravaging her recently-virgin asshole paled at what it meant: he owned her. She was his. Abby belonged to Sebastian in a way that she had never belonged to anyone. That joy outshone any mere physical pleasure.

Regardless, the physical pleasure began to overcome her. Abby's orgasm drew closer as his pace increased. "C- Cumming-- Master, cumming!"

"Wait." The growl in her ear almost had the opposite effect, but she nodded and tried to hold out. Electricity buzzed inside, a lightning bolt trying to find its way to ground. Sebastian owned her, and she would endeavor to honor that; but willpower can only hold out so long against biology.

Abby whimpered, trying not to beg, trying not to even think of what she wanted to beg for. She wouldn't be able to last much longer. "P-plea--!" One large hand reach around and grabbed her throat. Sebastian squeezed with all the gentleness he could manage, but still enough to cut off her words. To cut off her air.

"WAIT."

One of Abby's hands moved from the desk to the paw strangling her. The other reached back to claw at her Master's hip, pulling him harder into her. Sebastian's thrusts became erratic. His balls tightened, the cum boiling inside and ready for release. He slammed home one last time, as Abby's vision filled with spots. "Now!"

Abby came harder than she ever had in her life. Her ass squeezed his cock painfully tight as it poured spend into her bowels, the invader claiming the territory it had fought so hard for. His hand fell away from her throat, and she gasped for air. Heaving lungfuls of breath alternated with nonsense strings of syllables formed from pure ecstasy.

They lay together, him pinning her, both panting and sweating as the aftershocks ran through Abby. He moved first, not speaking as he pushed himself off of his lover's body. The tiniest of whines could be heard from her throat as the beloved invader left her body, but they both knew it would return before long.

Her Master gathered Abby up in his arms and carried her to the small bedroom adjoining his office; he slept there almost as often as his home. But it wasn't the bed he required for the moment. Instead, he carried his insensate slave to the restroom, setting her down before turning on a warm shower.

Sebastian knelt down and removed her shoes, then stripped off her stockings. The collar came off next, signaling a shift in the expression of their relationship, if not its nature. He kissed her gently, whispering again, "So proud of you, Abby. You're everything I had hoped you'd be." Her exhaustion prevented any response but a weary, broad smile.

He stood, removing his clothes. Abby silently looked on with silent appreciation, too tired to do more than stare. Then, when he stood naked before her, he helped her to her feet and into the shower. They held each other for a while, her head resting on his chest as Sebastian stroked her back and effusively praised her.

Her Master cleaned his slave; as promised, he took good care of his toys. He directed her to lean against the shower wall, facing away from him as he knelt behind and gently cleaned her abused asshole with a soft cloth. No matter how tender his touch, though, she still made pained noises. When Sebastian stood once more, he pulled her close to him. "Thank you. I know it hurt, but--"

Abby craned her neck to look up at him, reaching behind his head to pull his lips to hers. They kissed sweetly, a long loving kiss between new lovers; strange lovers, perhaps, but lovers nonetheless. She broke the kiss first. "I wanted it. Want it again, soon." His slave turned to face him, kissing his chest, then looking up once more. "But first things first, Seb: you promised to fill all my holes tonight."

She knelt this time, washcloth in hand, to clean his cock and balls. A beautiful, subservient woman looked up at Sebastian as her hand soaped and lathered and stroked his shaft. Is it any wonder that he was hard again within moments? Abby leaned forward and kissed the head, tongue flicking out to taste it. "Mmmm all clean. Shall we do something about that?"

Sebastian pulled her to her feet, pushed her against the shower wall, lifted her up with hands under her ample ass. "Put it in." Her eyes burned with delight at the command; collar or no, she'd always obey this man. Abby's hand guided the thick cock to the last hole her Master hadn't sampled, the one she most desperately wanted to give him.

The slick glans rested against her opening for only a moment before Sebastian thrust up and into her. Abby gasped; even after sampling its length and girth elsewhere, the sensation of it parting her labia, filling her tunnel, kissing her cervix was indescribable. She looked up at the ceiling, eyes tightly shut, trying to freeze the moment forever in her mind. "Oh, god, Seb! It's so deep!" She writhed, hips trying to find more, more of the glorious monster that took her breath away.

Sebastian claimed her. That was the only word for it. He pinned her body against the wall like a trophy, this beautiful and delicate creature that he'd hunted and brought back to his lair. She was his, only his, always his. He had cum twice already, but that mattered little; this was what he'd wanted all along. Abigail's hands clawed his back, leaving shallow, stinging wounds; blood mingled with the streams of water that rained down on them both. He took no notice.

The first orgasm gently rocked her body. It wasn't the nuclear bomb that had gone off when his cock had taken her anal virginity, but instead a warm, comforting thing that suffused her existence. Lost in the blissful sensation, she heard her own voice moan, "I love you, Master!" Then her eyes flew open. What had she said? Had he heard? What if he--

"I love you, too."

The old Abby, the girl afraid of her feelings and needs would have shouted at herself, "You're a fool, and he's a liar!" That Abby had kept her safe until Sebastian came along; she would forever be grateful for that. But the Abby that existed before she sat in her Master's office and taken his cock in her throat, his collar around her neck, his ownership and love wasn't needed anymore.

She felt another orgasm building, stronger than the first. Stronger even than the one she experienced facedown on Sebastian's desk with him buried in her ass. She wanted to share it with him, but needed him to know. "I'm not on the pill, Master."