Four Motivations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A low, throaty chuckle. "Good." He redoubled his efforts, slamming up into Abby's unprotected cunt. Realization dawned on her, but that could wait. For the moment, only one thing mattered: he was hers as much as she was his.

She wrapped her arms around him, cried out "Breed me, Master! I want your cum!" and buried her face in his neck, kissing and sucking and biting at it. Sebastian grunted at the sudden but welcome pain, then grunted even louder as his seed splashed against her cervix, seeking to find its way into her fertile womb. Heat blossomed inside of Abby, first the heat of his liquid fire, then of her response to it; she howled his name until her voice was hoarse, lost in transcendental pleasure.

After a time, they looked at each other, sheepish grins on both their faces. Gentle kisses and giggles passed back and forth. They cleaned each other playfully, taking their time; there would be more to say later, but for the moment, Abby and Sebastian chose to bask in a newfound mutual love.

As they toweled off, she said, "I understand now. Your system, I mean."

"Oh?"

"Yes. I mean, I understood it conceptually before. But I understand you now the way you understood me."

"Do tell."

She wrapped a towel around her head. "You're like me. All four of your motivations are wrapped up together. And I thought I understood bits of it before, but I had guessed wrong until just a few minutes ago."

Abby held up her collar, a questioning look on her face. He shook his head, smiling, and she returned that smile, placing the mark of ownership back on the counter for the moment. "It's a complex tangle. You want a legacy; that part's deceptively easy, so I'll come back to it. You hate not being in control, sort of. You need to dominate; but that's only part of it. And you fear being alone."

Sebastian inclined his head. She had gotten closer than most. That would be enough for the moment. Before he could speak, though, Abigail continued. "You don't just want the legacy of a company; you want a child. A family. You don't just fear being alone, you desperately fear being with the wrong person, being alone even with someone else. You hate the idea of showing vulnerability if you can't trust the person you're showing it up to, if they don't understand you on a deep level.

"And you sort of need to dominate, but that's not the whole story; it's just surface. You need someone that's an equal in most ways and an opposite in a few. Someone who can match you--or at least will be able to with a little work--but who, when you're alone together wants to give up control to you. You don't want to dominate, you want her--me-- to submit; you have to be on top of things all day, every day. You want to serve but have it look like being served."

Abby stepped closer to him, looking up into his dark eyes. "Thank you for letting me be the one to submit. Thank you for serving my needs. I'll be everything you need, too, Sebastian. I'll be that equal opposite. I'll gladly accept the pain you provide and the control you take from me. For me." She took his hand and put it on her belly. "I'll give you the legacy you want, the real one. The family that makes the rest worthwhile. I'll be the person you can trust enough to show your vulnerable side to. I'll love you. You'll love me. And we'll be happy together. Deal?"

Perfect. She was perfect. Everything Sebastian had waited his whole life for.

"Deal."