Four Nights in Suite 425 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calla then shook her head and said, "So you're choosing to ignore the fact that I just declared it to be more her loss than yours should the two of you fail to hook up with each other? That's a pretty bold statement when you think about it."

And it really was too. No matter the source even. But I was steadfast about remaining on-guard to keep Calla from manipulating me again like she had earlier. So I ended our conversation right then and there by reaching over and flipping the light back off before I nestled fully back under my covers and called out, "Goodnight!"

Again with our room cast in total darkness, "My offer still stands regardless," Calla then let me know. "We can do that whole information exchange thing whenever you're ready."

"Goodnight!" I called out again.

"Fair enough," Calla replied. "Goodnight yourself."

Which were the last words spoken between us that night.

*

I woke up first the next morning and went to have breakfast in the ship's main dining hall while Calla was still doing her best impression of Sleeping Beauty. But she had since arisen and was preparing to go to breakfast herself once I returned to our cabin a little while later.

Then I showered and dressed for the day in another sundress of mine but with a bikini serving as my undergarments. For one thing Calla and I had that spa appointment scheduled after lunch and I was also certain that we would wind up finding our way to the pool at some point during the day as well.

I was then sitting out on our balcony reading from that novel on my Kindle (and admiring the view of nothing but sky and water for as far as I could see) when Calla returned from breakfast and hit the shower herself. Then also dressed for the day in another sundress of hers too, she came out to join me and, before long, we were recounting the events of the previous day. But just the parts that were Rated-PG however. Much to my relief she followed my lead and avoided the topic of Sherri and everything else along those lines completely.

I then declined the offer she made to join her in paying a visit to the ship's casino and, instead, offered to meet her at noon at this sandwich shop onboard located not far from the spa we would be visiting afterwards. So off she went to try and strike it rich while I returned to my Kindle.

Until it started to get a little too warm outside around eleven and I decided to move inside instead. Where I made myself a drink and stretched out on my bed with Kindle in-hand and continued to read.

But Calla's empty bed soon caught my eye and, out of nowhere, I recalled a certain realization I had made the day before. Namely that our cabin was set up perfect for acting out that fantasy of mine.

Which then made me think of Sherri for some reason. Or rather how she had looked the day before at the poolside bar with only a bikini adorning her goddess-like body. And that visual came complete with a reminder that her cherub-like face and mane of red hair were both just as alluring as all the curves which she possessed also. Front and back both.

Then I suddenly remembered my late-night chat with Calla. And specifically the part where I learned that Sherri had seen that picture of me lounging poolside in my bikini before responding with the words, "good things come in small packages." And that was after she had first told Calla that she wished I would have stuck it out longer so she could have said those words directly to me instead.

But she had just been being nice was all. I was sure of it really. I mean it's true that I'm hardly a slouch in terms of my looks but, still, Sherri could have done a lot better than a lady in her forties with curves nowhere near as shapely as hers even on the off-chance that she might have been either bi or bi-curious. And I had so far been given no reason to think that she was anything other than totally straight regardless anyway.

Yet I couldn't completely discount the notion that she may have been trying to send me a certain signal through Calla. Sure the odds seemed slim but the possibility did exist. And that realization drew my attention back to Calla's bed.

Where I then tried to envision what Sherri might look like laying there on her side facing me while wearing only her bikini from the day before. And that actual mental image itself combined with just how easily I was able to conjure it up in my mind made me question a certain decision I had made earlier.

I mean would it have really been all that weird afterall to use those two beds in our cabin for the purpose of acting out that fantasy of mine? Granted my partner would be using Calla's bed in that scenario but, on second thought, it really wasn't technically her bed at all but more of a loaner instead. And besides, I was not only certain that Calla wouldn't have minded one bit anyway but quite the opposite in fact.

So I let my mind wander a bit and the apparition of Sherri I had conjured began to fiddle with her bikini top. Like she was thinking of maybe taking it off. Which I took as a signal for me to remove my sundress if I wanted her to continue.

But two could play at that game. So I decided to be a bit coy myself when I rolled over onto my side to face her and merely hiked up my sundress enough to show her what I was wearing for bottoms underneath.

Which Sherri's apparition must have liked seeing because, in response, she then began using her fingertips to tease her nipples through the fabric of her bikini top.

And I responded in kind by parting my thighs just so before I moved a hand down between them and started rubbing my pussy gently and slowly through the fabric of my bottoms. But just to show the bikini-clad apparition of Sherri that I was dying for her to remove her top for me.

I only then returned to my senses when a moan of pleasure escaped from my lips. The sound of which hitting my ears was enough to startle me back into reality where the bed next to mine was suddenly empty.

Horrified that I had just come so close to losing all self-control, I then ceased with what I was doing, yanked my sundress back down into place and sat bolt upright in bed. I mean Calla could have decided to return to our cabin at any point and, had I continued with what I had started, would have walked in on me masturbating atop my bed.

Because she had hypnotized me. Again. And while not even being present at the time. Yet as a direct result of her words and actions of late, I had just been induced into touching myself to the thought of me and some girl she was apparently trying to set me up with engaging in that fantasy of mine.

Otherwise I didn't know what to think. About anything really.

Until I remembered that Calla and Sherri had exchanged numbers the night before. Which meant they could contact each other 24/7 going forwards.

But there was nothing I could do about that. What I could do however was keep my guard up against Calla trying to get me to go along with whatever her game might have been. So I did my best to cleanse my mind of such thoughts and went back to my Kindle instead until it was time to meet her for lunch.

Where I found Calla waiting for me with a grin from ear to ear because she had won a whopping 20 bucks playing nickel slots. But boy did that grin disappear quick when I replied with, "Great! Lunch is on you then!"

What followed then was a light-hearted affair with no mention of Sherri or any related topics. And from there it was off to the spa and the 2-hour session I had scheduled for us there.

Where we first got the facial cleanse treatment before moving on to get manicures and pedicures. Then it was time to go our separate ways for our massages. Or "an hour of pure bliss" as I took to calling mine afterwards. My Nordic stud of a masseuse was both very professional and excellent at relieving every bit of tension built up in all of my pressure points. So I left his massage table feeling far more relaxed than I could remember feeling in quite a long time.

Calla on the other hand seemed more invigorated than anything else following her massage and, on our walk back to our cabin, asked if I wanted to hit up the pool with her for awhile afterwards. But I had something else on my mind however. Namely a nap.

So I was soon left alone in our cabin once again after Calla took off for the pool. And it wasn't long before I rid myself of my sundress and stretched out on my back in bed atop my covers in just my bikini. Totally tension-free and extremely relaxed. And suddenly very horny.

But not at all for my hunk of a masseuse. Sure he may have been the one most responsible for my relaxed state of being just then. But it was the apparition of someone else instead who soon appeared on the bed next to mine.

Again facing me while laying on her side and still wearing her bikini from the day before. But I noticed something else on closer inspection. Her nipples were clearly well-defined within the fabric of her top. And so much so that I knew they must have already been swollen to the max in arousal.

Just to the sight of me laying there in my bikini. And the next thing I knew my nipples too had undergone that same transformation themselves. Just to the sight of Sherri's apparition laying there in her bikini. So when I rolled over onto my side to face her then, both our pairs of nipples were plainly in view within the fabric of our tops standing at full attention and pointing at each other.

Then I watched as she parted her thighs and moved a hand into place so she could do to herself what I had done to myself earlier in front of her. So I followed her lead and started rubbing myself too through the fabric of my bikini bottom in tandem with Sheri's apparition doing likewise herself.

I almost caught myself then too. A piece of my psyche spoke up and reminded me that Calla could have come bursting through the door at any minute so I needed to stop with what I was doing. But a certain sensation then overloaded my circuits and made it difficult for me to return to my senses. So I kept on rubbing myself like I was and focused instead on just how wet it was making my pussy.

Then Sherri's apparition ceased with what she was doing and slid that hand of hers inside her bikini bottom instead. So I of course followed suit and, soon, we both not only had a hand apiece shoved down the front of our bottoms but we were putting those hands to good use too.

At first however by only using our fingertips to stimulate our clits. Which I could clearly make out Sherri's apparition doing within the confines of her bikini bottom while well-aware that she could also clearly make out the way I was doing likewise myself.

And I even found it erotic the way we were remaining clothed in our bikinis when the line had since been crossed and we were then officially masturbating together. Nevermind the fact I didn't know exactly what Sherri looked like naked (unfortunately) so it was just easiest for me to keep on picturing her in her bikini instead. It still struck me as being kinky regardless that we had neither bothered to shed our little outfits from our bodies before we found ourselves engaging in the act of mutual masturbation. Like sort of teasing in a way.

And it was obvious for me to make out when Sherri's apparition ceased with her assault on her clit and slid a finger inside of her pussy instead. Or rather make that two fingers on closer inspection.

Which I responded to in kind by following her lead so, soon, I too had a pair of fingers crammed inside my pussy the same as Sherri's apparition. And which I might add that I was able to slide in with relative ease due to just how wet I was by then.

Then I huffed out, "Slowly at first please. Let's take our time and enjoy this sweetie."

A good five minutes then passed in silence between us as we let our actions speak for us instead. Slow and steady. Two fingers apiece. In and out of our pussies in rhythm. And in tandem together too. Down inside the front of our bikini bottoms yet still visible to the other. The fact that we were both having sex with ourselves right in front of one another I mean.

Sherri's apparition then spoke her first words since I had conjured her into being. And imagine my shock when they turned out to be, "Your daughter could return at any moment Li-Ming."

Of course I realized that the piece of my psyche from before was speaking up once more instead. But I was too far gone by then to heed it's warning. So I replied to Sherri's apparition with the words, "Worth the risk."

Which she must have enjoyed hearing because I watched then as she tried to cram a third finger too up inside of herself. But it was also plain for me to see that she had a difficult time with that task and needed several attempts before she was finally able to work that third finger too in alongside the duo that were buried in her pussy already.

And I could sympathize too. I rarely ever use a triplet of fingers on myself like that due to the fact that I'm built just as tiny down there as I am everywhere else. (Not to brag.) But I was inspired to do so then at the sight of Sherri's apparition working so hard to accomplish that goal herself. And I'm proud to report that it took me several attempts also before I managed to accomplished my goal of mimicking what Sherri's apparition had just done to her pussy too.

Then we remained motionless for a bit and, instead, just took some time to admire the view we had of one another laying there on our sides facing each other with a hand apiece shoved down the front of our bottoms where we had stuffed three of our fingers inside of our pussies. Any further actions afterall, fast or slow it didn't matter, and we would both be giving ourselves quite a workout. Like the kind that could easily lead to us both cumming in our bikini bottoms if we weren't careful.

Then Sherri's apparition spoke up again and said, "Last chance. Your daughter could be on her way back from the pool already as far as you know."

On auto-pilot by then, "Worth the risk," I repeated.

Sherri's apparition then showed me her approval by using her triplet of fingers to give her pussy a series of in and out thrusts. So I of course responded in kind by giving my pussy too a handful of three-fingered pumps.

Then Sherri's apparition had a question for me. "And how would you respond if your daughter really did walk through that door right now?"

Honesty being the best policy and all, "I'm not exactly sure," I admitted.

Which made Sherri's apparition give her pussy another series of three-fingered thrusts. And I again followed suit and did likewise myself in response without hesitation.

Then Sherri's apparition cast a glance towards the door and, "Oh look!" she exclaimed. "Speak of the devil! There she is!"

Meaning Calla of course. So I took a look towards the door myself and conjured an apparition of my daughter standing there wrapped in the beach towel she had took off for the pool wearing. And needless to say that her eyes were as wide as saucers at the sight of what she had just walked in on. Her mother and a another woman laying side by side in separate beds facing each other while only wearing bikinis with a hand apiece shoved down the front of their bottoms in an obvious display of mutual masturbation.

So of course I realized I was being tested again by my psyche. But for whatever reason I then decided to look to Sherri's apparition for advice.

And with her eyes squarely back on me, she then acted exactly as I knew she would. And I acted likewise in kind. Even knowing that Calla's apparition was watching, I gave my pussy another series of three-fingered pumps inside of my bikini bottoms in response to Sherri's apparition doing so first.

Then she had another question for me. "Isn't this even more exciting with your daughter right here watching?"

So I turned my attention back to Calla's apparition to get her take on the matter and, lo and behold, she had since turned around and rid herself of everything but her bikini top in order to flaunt her bare ass for anyone present who felt like taking a look. Just like she had done in front of me in real life the day before. And also just like she had done in front of me in real life the day before, Calla's apparition then began tick-tocking her hips from side to side in order to set her fully exposed rear-end in a constant state of motion. And that while peering back over her shoulder at me and Sherri's apparition both watching that booty-dance she was putting on for our enjoyment while our hands remained shoved down the front of our bottoms.

And when I finally looked away and turned my attention back to Sherri's apparition instead, "Oh fuck yeah Li-Ming," she huffed out. "Way more exciting now with Daughter encouraging Mother to continue playing with me!"

And that's when I noticed that she had since started pumping her pussy nonstop with those three fingers of hers. Slowly for certain. But steady. Maybe giving her pussy a good inward thrust about every five seconds or so. With a cry of delight called out with each of those pumps. And surely due at least in part to her obvious love for being watched by a mother/daughter duo while she was giving her tight little pussy everything it could handle.

But Calla's apparition then got an even better show when I followed the example set by Sherri's apparition and started to use my triplet of fingers to give my tight little pussy too all that it could handle. Which meant we were soon calling out cries of delight in-sync together every handful of seconds. With Calla's apparition taking in the sights and sounds of all of which from just a few feet away.

And there was soon no escaping the fact by then that I was well on my way towards giving myself a full blown orgasm. And maybe even within a couple of minutes if I didn't steer away from the course I found myself on just then.

But I failed that test too by looking again to Sherri's apparition for advice. Then she shot a glance in the direction of the door before she again caught my eye and huffed out, "Now your daughter too Li-Ming. She just started jilling off herself. Couldn't help it I suppose. Not while watching her Mommy and another woman jilling off together she couldn't. Or maybe she just felt left out. Either way. Go ahead. See for yourself. Look at your daughter jilling off for us both right now!"

But I managed to muster whatever last shred of resistance I had left at my disposal and eked out in reply, "No thanks. Knowing is enough."

So I left my eyes right where they were and instead just continued to pump my pussy in that same slow and steady rhythm that I could make out Sherri's apparition still using on herself. And we also then continued to call out our cries of delight in-unison together every handful of seconds with each thrust of our certain three fingers back inside of our pussies. But then Sherri's apparition cast another look towards the door and...

"You're being such a good daughter right now Calla," she huffed out. "You know your Mommy wouldn't let you watch her jilling off with another woman like this unless she was okay with you jilling off yourself while watching. Nothing to be ashamed of whatsoever. You're just being Mommy's good girl is all."

I wasn't falling for it though. That final test that my psyche was throwing my way. I knew I was about to cum afterall. And it was set to be a powerful one at that I could feel already too. So I was intent on keeping my attention focused squarely on Sherri's apparition in the meantime. I mean I couldn't do anything about what had happened already but I could at least keep from glancing at my daughter's apparition as I was working myself closer and closer to orgasm.

But then Sherri's apparition called out, "Fuck yeah Calla! Both hands! I love it! One to rub your clit and one to finger your pussy! That's right! Just like that! You're really being your Mommy's good girl now!"

1...34567...11