All Comments on 'Four Nights With Lovice'

by DesmondAndromeda

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 12 years ago
Lovely.

...I juat haven't the words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow! great writing...

wow! great writing... so articulate and mesmerising... hmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The best story I have read so far. Thank you so much

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 12 years ago
Lovely tale

but a wee bit let down by the ending. The end is always so hard to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Exquisite

for the first three pages. Oh, that you had left it there. I, for one, didn't need all the ends tied off. And so, I'll remember the first three pages of this story and pretend the final page never happened. Five stars. God, it was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thoughts

I loved the story, very erotic and really well written. Just wish you had left it without that ending, kind of killed it for me a little. Still 80% of it was the best I have read here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

One of my all time favorite Literotica stories.

pleased to see the "lit" balance the erotica finally!

michassmichassover 11 years ago
The ending was strange

In retrospect even the first part of the story was a bit dreamlike, a blurry image of Montevideo. While there are heat waves there, it is not hot for most of the year, particularly at night. Using Montevideo as a base for all of South and Central America also seems a bit unlikely. However, the story was odd and beautiful. Then came this quick wrap up that tied up loose ends that I suppose I didn't need to see tied, and turned something beautiful into an odd incestuous fantasy.

On another note, figs are a very cool fruit but at least most of today's figs don't need to be peeled. I have seen them served at fine restaurants with peels on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
au contraire

Actually, I think the end was very important to this literature. It made me cry and respect the story all the more. I do however dislike the incestuous twist. I for one would love to read some of DesmondAndromeda's non erotic works.

TJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Many thanks to a gifted writer for a great story.

surenderme08surenderme08over 11 years ago
Superb!

A wonderful story...shy, tender, sexy and full of imagination. One of the best writers posted on the Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
twisted

Unforseen twist. Low and slow on the sex, but the twist was a real emotional ride. Need to add more post coma!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fabulous

My oh my, are you a fabulous writer! What a joy it is to read you work! I’ve only been on this website for about a year, so I wasn’t aware of you until your recent post, which, by the way, was an outstanding story. So, I decided to start reading all of your things starting with your first posting. Your first story was so good, and now this. This one gave me lots of tears. I’m looking forward to reading the rest of your stories. Thank you for sharing your incredible talent! I hope you’ll start to do more and more in the future.

intellimaniaintellimaniaabout 5 years ago
long pause after reading, hurricane of emotions

such an elegant representation of wonders of human mind and its processing of life evens.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
COMMENTERS' WRONG PERCEPTION

When michass, and the Anonymous just following him, perceived incest in the closure letter, I was a bit surprised. Enough to re-read the relevant portion, namely Natasha's depiction (in her letter) of her brother Jack's relationship with their mother. This re-reading produced nothing that went far enough beyond a young boy's infatuation with his mother to be considered incestuous.

Could these commenters be playing into the misconception of sister Natasha that thinks his coma mental meandering is about their mother? If michass thinks that, then I suppose that could be thought to put his mother somewhat on a level with the other woman of his coma mental meandering, namely Lovise, whom he mourned for two years because of his romantic and/or sexual relationship with her. If mother were like Lovise, that might be construed as incestuous.

The problem with that, is that it is duplicating the error of sister Natasha who assumes that the Anastasia of his coma is their mother. But the Anastasia of his coma is not mother, but the fellow correspondent to Lovise -- the pair that he met while in Montivideo and with whom he had an amorous attraction and activities.

The twist at the end is that sister Natasha wrongly takes the Anastasia of his coma to be their mother, since sister Natasha is apparently not aware that -- at the same time as Lovise -- he was amorous with another woman who had the same name as his pet name for his mother. That is the author's clever ending twist.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Every comment has wildly missed the mark.

Probably the best story on this site that makes you reread it again to understand it. Jack never stopped loving his mother throughout his life. It was manifested while being in a coma. Dreams he had no control over. It is left to you, the readers, to make what you want/desire of this story. Very sorry the author is no longer posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous