All Comments on 'Four Pieces Pt. 02'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No, the shooter wasn't Tom. Jack knew about Tom's suicide and he would not have known about that if the last thing he heard was the sound of shots. It doesn't seem like he ever saw the shooter. I would bet the shooter was either one of the other husbands of the wives he was fucking, or one of the wives with whom he fucked up their life. I liked this little scene.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ick. Tom committed suicide of such a faithless slut.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very disappointing. I enjoyed part one and thought that this would be a continuation of that, maybe focusing on the wife's reaction to having been busted. Instead what we got were the barely coherent ramblings of a gibbering idiot whose story, as AngelRider correctly pointed out nobody gives two hoots about. Tom's suicide just made it even worse.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Different take. Good job !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting story but here's the thing. The husband beats up on the guy. Neh, should not be he. Women control sexual access. Excluding rape no woman ever got fucked unless she wanted to. Fucking another man while she was married, especially serially-sport fucking-is a conscious and planned activity. Oh, the other guy may contributory but it is ALWAYS the woman who is to blame. Given thar retribution should be focused on her. Wreck his life if possible but,make no mistake, the wife IS the high value target.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Jack got his but I wish Marie did as well. It felt like one of the heinous villains got away with her crimes.

I hope Marie follows Jack to that other place. They deserve each other and can be together forever.

Really original man. Loved it. 5 starz

korba76korba766 months ago

I soooooo wanted to give this a 5, but the ending was duuuulllllll !

4*

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

don't think he would have committed suicide... but it is what it is. sad.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief4 months ago

Kind of wish I had stopped reading with the first chapter, this one just wasn't up to par with the last one. I don't figure that Tom would off himself, taking all his tools and stuff, but there's always the possibility I guess.

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

So sad in a way taking no blame , his wife was who she was but being a ( rolls eyes ) friend he should have stayed away , at times bad things happen

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well this wasn't where I thought the sequel was going to go. Feeling very sad that Tom killed himself. I was thinking he would start over and live his life. HIM will now be paying his price fir being such an asshole one wonders if Marie will fair any better when she gets judged. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope the shooter was Tom's slut of a wife but that require her to have some sort of heart or soul. She obviously couldn't have cared less about Tom.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic3 months ago

I liked the first part. I wish I hadn't read this second one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed this until the reveal that Tom committed suicide. That was a rug pull on the reader compared to Tom's character in the first chapter. Assume some other cuckolded husband killed Jack. Meh. 4 stars. And that is pushing it because I like this author.

The first half of this was kind of funny when it because clear to me who or what he was talking to. But after that it degraded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago
Third chapter?

Maybe do a chapter about wife?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous - that is an interesting idea. Just the suggestion gave me an interesting thought. Thanks for the suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Not very good

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

This was interesting. Halfway through, though, I saw where this was headed. I just wasn't sure of the destination. Heaven to be turned away or Hell to be admitted.

Unlike part one, I have to score this five stars. Some guys just never learn.

I would like to know who offed him, though...

/

JPB NOT BOB

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Four Pieces Previous Part
Four Pieces Series Info