Four Play

Story Info
Hot encounter on a golf course.
891 words
3.93
8.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A light summer rain had fallen steadily throughout the day. As she looks out her bay window, she longs to venture outside. She made her way to the back door to play in the rain.

Dressed in a white sundress and white sandals, she steps into the misty, cool rain. Tilting her head upward, the mist floats down on her face and creates a sheer shine on her tan skin. Looking to the back of her property, there is that familiar trail, taunting her, beckoning her to go for a walk.

The trail is well established, leading into the woods. Under her feet, she feels the familiar sensation of soft grass and the occasional tickle on her ankles from taller wild flowers. Stretching her arms out and feeling the branches on either side, she makes her way to the golf course at the end of the trail. Pushing aside a few bushes, she steps onto the green.

Absolutely desolate and beautiful.

She kicks off her sandals and walks on the dewy soft grass. The green is soft, smells fresh cut, and is a gorgeous shade of the darkest green you could imagine.

Deciding to take full advantage of this wonderful feeling, she lies down on the green, face up, mist tickling her face, breasts and legs. Her white dress is slowly becoming more and more translucent as the rain soaks into the fabric. Closing her eyes, she soaks in all the different feelings, sounds and smells.

Unknown to her, the greens keeper is nearby. As he happens upon her, his eyes take in the sight of the beautiful woman lying on the green. His first instinct is to approach quickly and ask if she is okay, but he cannot move. He looks at the dress clinging to her legs and breasts. She is not wearing a bra, which is made obvious by her hard nipples popping boldly through the fabric of her dress.

His feet start moving him toward her, slowly, quietly, not wanting to disturb her obvious state of bliss. He has become hard just looking at this woman. She is engulfed in sensation and is unaware that - as her hand moves under her dress - she is being watched. Beginning to touch herself, her body wiggles and a sigh escapes her mouth. The sensations of the rain, the grass under her, and the touch on her clit have become her whole world.

As the keeper gets within inches of her face, he leans over and presses his lips against hers. To his surprise, she does not scream or back away. Instead, she puts her arm around his neck and pulls him in deeper. His hand reaches for those voluptuous breasts, and she immediately arches her back to his hand in response.

Wickedly turned on, she imagines being kissed and felt by someone. Instead of opening her eyes, she gives in to these feelings and encourages more. Her pussy is so wet now, both from her own juices and from the rain, that she sticks a finger inside to play with her G spot. Then two fingers. Then her hand is removed, and another takes its place.

She moans out loud and grabs onto what little grass she can by her side. Her whole body is on fire and quivering. She moans again and again as the hand rubs her clit harder and faster ... bringing her to orgasm. Screaming and shaking, she lifts her body off the ground as she cums and adds her own moisture to the ground.

Still heady with excitement and harder than he ever thought possible, the keeper crouches between this beautiful woman's legs. Unzipping his pants, his pulsing, hard cock springs from the restraint. He touches her pussy again as she is still coming down off her first orgasm. Lifting her hips, she moans.

"Yes."

Keeping his fingers on her clit, he pushes the head of his hard cock inside her pussy. A louder moan escapes from her, and he answers with his own. Slowly sliding in a little more and a little more, pulling out each time. God, this woman feels like heaven! She pushes her hips up to make him enter her all the way, meeting him stroke for stroke. She again climbs the orgasm escalator.

As he feels his own climax coming on, he slows and leans down to lift her to his face. Her eyelids half open, consumed by desire and passion, not quite registering this reality. All she knows is she needs to cum again. He sits her in his lap, cock stretching her throbbing pussy. He puts one arm on her back to steady her while his other hand searches out her pussy juices that have dripped between her ass cheeks.

Gathering her juices, he inserts one finger into her ass. She rolls her head back and sighs and moans.

Mmm, what a good slut, he thinks, as he continues to fuck her and take her ass with his finger. She is near to exploding. Breathing heavy, moving with his movements, sliding up and down that cock while being fingered ... "Oh my god, oh my god, yes, fuck me, fuck me."

She screams out loud. Her body shakes and quivers against his, and he watches her orgasm

She collapses against him. Her head on his chest.