All Comments on 'Four Play Ch. 02'

by lizard_lix

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. ☺

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

The lesbian sex is hot!

RubberuwRubberuwover 8 years ago
Excellent girl sex

Yes I agree this is one of the better lesbian sex descriptions I have reed so far. Might be the inclusion of the boys in the story that makes it so good, but will read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good enough to comment on!.......and not just jerk off to!

I know its been a while since this story has been around and obviously my reaction is not a first reaction ..or even the tenth you might have got. The intimacy is surreal..the imagination is vivid...but its the purity of intention which is most appealing for me. The fact that Tara is so candid and forthcoming in her description of past and Jasmine's reaction is so honest....makes this a real story of people who want to love and be loved.. The sexual bits are hot but the situation is something out of a Tennesse William's play...so real but so surreal..so robust but so fragile...so kinky but so natural. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Congratulations!!! You just make me feel like the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your writing, erotic styling and sense of humor. I laughed out loud at these lines..."and her mind took a separate vacation," too funny!

"Within two gasping breaths, Jasmine went from blind sensation to crystal clarity - for an instant she felt every nerve ending in her entire body erupt in a 4th of July fireworks show - to complete oblivion, as the explosions of sensation just sent her away. Her climax registered on the Richter scale and her mind took a separate vacation."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlizard_lix@lizard_lix
Retired pansexual pervert. Was a geek, still am. Kinky as hell and proud.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Four Play Ch. 01 Previous Part
Four Play Series Info