Four-Poster Bed

Story Info
A story inspires a girl to embrace bondage for the 1st time.
2.5k words
4.29
24.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could I ask for a story please me and my girlfriend Erica love reading your stories and she would like to try being tied up and spanked but is nervous about being tied up we have a four poster bed which I want to tie her up to standing up Spread Eagle I want to start soft on her and get harder and harder my name is Alan if you would like to include that many thanks in advance xx

Four-Poster Bed

Alan was always pushing me to try new things and I was always a bit scared to try them. I don't know why I was afraid but looking back, I think I was afraid to lose control. I wasn't the kind of person that drank or did drugs. I didn't like the feeling of being lost inside of my own head. I wanted to know exactly where I was and what I was doing at all times. Alan was frustrated with me. There were a lot of things that he wanted to try with me that I just wasn't up for. Sexually, I knew I was pretty basic. I wanted to be kissed, held and made love to. Alan did all of these things and that was probably why we'd been dating so long in the first place. He knew I was a good girl and he had accepted it, at least I thought that he had accepted it.

"Come here, Erica! I want to read you another story!" I perked up. I loved it when he read me stories from our favorite blog, Slut-Solutions.

"What kind of story?"

"This is what I want to do to you," Alan gave me a sly smile.

"Okay. I'm listening." I sat down on our four-poster bed and grabbed a pillow. I got comfortable as he began to read.

"Eleanor was a horny little slut..." he began. I loved the way his voice changed when he read to me. He sounded so sexy as he went on, telling the story of Eleanor. "Eleanor was a good girl but she wanted to be bad. She just needed someone to be bad with. She hadn't met the right man yet, which was what she was really waiting for. She hadn't really been looking hard when she found him. He was older and worked at the small office she had been temping at. Her assignment was nearing its end and she wondered what she should do to get him to notice her.

"Rex was the kind of man that Eleanor had typically avoided but there was something about him that drew her to him. She knew that he could manhandle her and make her submit to him, things that she had been spending a lot of her time fantasizing about. She imagined him spanking her and calling her names. She imagined him tying her up to her four-poster bed that had been in her childhood room for most of her life. She imagined him fucking her with relentless force and calling her names like slut and whore. Normally, she didn't want these things but with Rex she wanted them."

"Oh my God!" I cried. "This is already the best story ever! It's like Jennifer Johnson is in my head."

"The author? Yeah, this story is so you, Erica," his eyes were full of love for me.

"Keep reading!" I cried. I pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties, spreading my legs and touching myself as I continued to listen to Alan read.

"Okay, where was I? Oh yeah, here. Eleanor decided that she needed to tell Rex how she felt. She reviewed all of their conversations in her mind. Had he shown any interest in her? She thought about it and decided that even though she wasn't sure, her pussy seemed to have its own ideas about what she wanted. She found herself walking purposefully across the office carpet until she was at Rex's desk. He looked up, obviously busy.

"Yes?" he asked, impatiently.

"I um. I um..." Eleanor wasn't sure what she was doing there. She was panicking.

"Are you okay?"

"I want you to tie me up and fuck me!" Eleanor blurted out. She immediately realized what she had done when Rex's face went from shocked to surprised, to confused.

"Is this a joke? I'm busy here. I don't have time for childish games."

"No, I'm sorry, I'm so embarrassed. I don't know why I said that. Well, I mean, I do know why I said it I just don't know why I said it here. I've been trying to tell you this for a while now and oh my God, people are watching us!" She looked around the room and saw that every person in the office was staring at her and Rex.

"Don't worry about it. Maybe we can talk about this on lunch break. When do you take yours?" he asked. They settled on a time and by the time lunch rolled around Eleanor's pussy was dripping with anticipation. She hadn't been able to get a bit of her work done all morning. Rex arrived at her desk with his coat in hand.

"You ready?"

"Yeah," she grabbed her own coat from the back of her chair and followed him to his truck. He drove down the main drag of their small town and turned into one of the gated communities. He parked in a long, white driveway.

"Is this your house?"

"Yeah, come on in. I want to show you something."

"Okay..." she said tentatively. She had wanted this but now that it was happening she was afraid. She followed him down a long, dark hallway and into his bedroom. In the middle of the room stood a four-poster bed made from dark wood.

"Ever been tied up?" he asked her."

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" I screamed at Alan. He looked up from his phone that he was reading the story from.

"Yeah, it's crazy, right? There is a four-poster bed in this story and she's going to get tied up!" Alan was excited. I could see his cock tenting his sweats.

"Yeah, it is! Okay, sorry for interrupting. What happens next?"

"Okay, let's see." He scrolled through the story to find his place. "Ever been tied up? Rex asked Elenor.

"No, I haven't."

"Would you like me to tie you up and show you a good time?" Alarm bells were sounding off inside Eleanor's head. She knew that she shouldn't let this man she barely knew from her office tie her up but she was tired of playing it safe and always doing the things she was supposed to do. For once, she just wanted to let go and do something wild.

"Yes. Tie me up. And spank me." Eleanor couldn't believe she had just asked Rex to spank her but she was in further disbelief when Rex pulled out a box from his closet. He pulled out ropes, paddles and other implements that Eleanor had never seen.

"Lay back. Let me work my magic. Just relax right now. If you feel uncomfortable or need to stop, just say the word, 'sweet potato.' Okay?"

"Sweet potato?"

"Yes. Let me know if this is too tight."

"It's fine." She let him finish tying her up until she was spread eagle on the bed, one limb tied to each of the four posts. She felt open and exposed as he grabbed one of the implements and began to softly trace over her skin with it. It felt good and she liked how gentle and soft he was being. He leaned down and kissed her. She felt the chills settle over her body as he worked his way down her body, kissing each of her nipples, her stomach and finally, her pussy. He ate her out, licking the folds of her skin with the precision and finesse of an experienced lover. She couldn't help but cum.

She let out a series of screams but he didn't stop. He held her down and kept his tongue right on the sweet spot he had found that was making her body jump. He was relentlessly licking her, her screams echoing through the room.

"Now it's time for a spanking!" Rex's voice had changed. He was no longer the Rex from work that she had come to know. He was now Rex, her lover and he wasn't being gentle."

This story was getting ridiculous. I had to stop Alan from going on.

"Wait! Stop! I can't take anymore!" I screamed at Alan. My pussy was wet and gushing all over the comforter. I needed him to use me right now. I was done with stories. I wanted to create my own story.

"You ready for me to tie you up now?" Alan asked. He'd been asking for months and I'd always said no but this story had gotten me horny and I needed something more than I'd had before.

"Yes! Tie me up and use me!" I heard myself say. I pulled my clothes off and lay back on the bed, my limbs spread out and at the ready. I was going to be tied up for the first time and I was scared. I thought of Eleanor from the story. She was shy and timid too, like me. If she could do it then I could do it.

"Here we go, baby," Alan was expertly tying me to the four posts on our bed. He knew what he was doing. He'd tied up other women before, just not me. I had been too afraid but now where there once was fear there was only horniness. "Give me this pussy."

"Yes, baby!" I gave my pussy to Alan, surrendering my body to him in ways I'd never been able to surrender to anyone before. Just like in the story, he spent some time licking my pussy. He worked my clit with his tongue and his fingers went inside of me. He put pressure on my G-spot the way he knew made me cum the fastest. I tried to wriggle away but found that I was tied so tightly that I wasn't going anywhere. I realized that I was at Alan's mercy. I had thought that I would hate it and that being tied up would be too confining but it wasn't. As my body bucked against the ropes it made me feel secure, like Alan had me. It made me feel like he wasn't going to let me go anywhere. He completely had me. I came hard when I realized this, my pussy squirting all over the place!

"Oh my God! I'm sorry! I'm ruining the bed!"

"Don't be sorry. This is the sexiest you've ever been. Don't apologize! Although, I could punish you for making a mess. Would you like that, you naughty girl?" Alan's face was red as he asked me this and I knew he was turned on in ways he never had been with me.

"Yes! Punish me!"

"Bad, little girl!" he tried to sound hard but the love in his voice made him sound like the sweet man that I had chosen as my boyfriend. I hoped he didn't hurt me too much. "You know the safe word, right?" he checked in with me first.

"Sweet potato, just like in the story!"

"Okay. You know. So let's go back to you being a bad girl and cumming all over the comforter! You are going to have to be punished for that." He lifted me up and gave my pussy and ass a few playful spanks with the small paddle he was wielding. He didn't spank me too hard.

"Harder. I'm really bad!" I begged him not to be gentle. I needed to be punished. I needed more.

"You naughty slut!" he screamed, knowing how much it would turn me on. The smacks from the paddle hit my pussy first and then he lifted me up a bit and got my ass a bit as well. I was screaming as the punishment hit me. This was better than I ever could have dreamed! "Now it's time to take my cock!"

"No! Please!" I screamed but by now he could tell that I wanted this. He climbed on top of me and grabbed something and put it around my neck.

"This is your new collar. I got it for you. Now you can be mine for real."

"You're collaring me?" I was shocked. I had heard about things like this but I wasn't really sure of their significance. I was pretty sure it was a good thing and so I let him put the collar around my neck. "You are now my little slut. How do you like that?"

"I love it." He kissed me and I felt his hard cock push inside of me. He gripped my collar as he fucked me, pulling it so it choked me. I felt so used and the thought of being his personal slut and taking his abuse was too much for me. I came hard, my pussy squirting all over the bed and all over both of us. He didn't stop. He was used to it by now. He grabbed the collar and pulled it, choking me more as he fucked me.

"I'm going to cum all over your slutty face!" he screamed, pulling his cock from me and moving to my face. I realized I couldn't stop him. I couldn't do anything. I was all tied up and at his mercy. The warmth of his cum as it hit my face shocked me. No one had ever done anything so disgusting to me before. I was surprised at how I felt. I felt dirty and used but also something else. I felt accomplished. Now I was like Eleanor and all of the other girls who had found their inner slut from the stories we read each day on Slut-Solutions. Now I was the kind of girl that Jennifer Johnson would write about.

Now, I was finally the slut I had always dreamed I would be.

"I'm proud of you," Alan said, his cum dripping down my face.

"Thanks! Now can you untie me? I have to pee."

"Of course!" he scrambled to untie me. As I slipped into the bathroom I looked in the mirror at my face. I was coated with a man's filth. I had been tied up. I had been spanked. All of these things may have been nothing to most people but to me they were huge. I wondered if Eleanor had gotten what she wanted too. We hadn't finished the story.

"Alan?" I called from the restroom.

"Yeah?"

"Are we going to read the rest of the story?"

"Do you want to get fucked again? Because you know how those stories are. This will just happen all over again," he warned me.

"Yeah. Definitely read it then. I'll be out in a minute!" I was ready for more. I was ready to be his slut. The collar was still on my neck and I touched it gingerly. I was a slut now! I don't know why this made me so happy but it was honestly better than the day I graduated high school or the day I got my first car. I would treasure this moment forever.

#collared#BDSM#story request#relationship sex#story within a story#four-poster bed#eating pussy#spanking#bondage#slut#slut problems#slut-problems#slut solutions