The First Dare

Story Info
A good girl does a first dare in her backyard that goes bad.
9.1k words
4.64
130.4k
169

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

"I'm going to do it...I am," I whisper to myself as I look out the sliding glass door that leads to the backyard of my house. My heart pounds as I make this declaration, not to mention that my lady parts start to tingle as well.

Hi. My name is Julieta, but people call me Juliet, like in the play. Technically it is pronounced Who-lee-ah-ta as I am Hispanic, but I'm pretty laid back so I don't mind. I'm also 18, in my first year of college and am a pretty cool person. Yeah, I know, the ones that say they are cool tend to be huge nerds, which I have been called before.

How to describe myself? I dunno. Just normal. I'm not some huge partier that goes out every night, but I have been to a house party or two. Never stay long as they get crazy, but I'm not scared to go. I've played D & D with friends, but also have gone clubbing with other friends. I'm told I'm upbeat and positive, which I always try to be as too many people can be downers.

Now I will admit I am something of a goodie two shoes. I don't like hurting other people nor destroying stuff. I don't like to lead guys on if I am not interested, just like I don't like pulling pranks. This have left others to call me boring or lame, but at least I am not causing anyone pain. I really dislike people that do that as there's too much of that crap in the world already.

ANYWAY...back to what I was going to do. A month ago I started to comment on things on a certain subreddit. (I know, big shock). But it's the subreddit that may surprise you, the "ENF" subreddit, otherwise known as Embarrassed Nude Female. It's a kink that some have seeing a girl get embarrassed when they are tricked or somehow forced to lose their clothes.

From posting here, I moved into other subreddits. BDSMGoneWild, CNC, Spanking and a few others. Yeah, I know people wouldn't think I would go to such subreddits, but I'm still a human. And humans get aroused, you know? Just because I'm a good girl doesn't mean I can't enjoy a few wilder kinks. There's nothing wrong with it.

One commenter that I've replied to several times dared me to do, well, a dare. She knows how badly I want to break out of my comfort zone and do a crazy sexual escape, but most of her dares are too much for me. Her first one was for me to run the entirety of my neighborhood naked with my hands up. I had to say, "Sweetie, that's like 5 miles, way too far," not to mention what would happen is I got caught and I was handed to my parents, naked. Yeah, I live with my parents, but they are out of town for their anniversary at the moment.

She offered more dares, each one a little bit less than the previous, which I thought was kind of her. Well, she finally said one that I think I might do. It's a small, timid dare, but still seems really exciting, at least to me. It's a good jumping off point, one to start my sexual awakening.

I'm to wait until it is dark, like really dark, like 11 pm or even midnight. Then I go into my backyard, which should be dark without the lights turned on. Once there, I'll pull down my pajama bottoms and panties all the way to my ankles, then lift up my top to expose myself fully. Yes, expose everything; boobs and pussy. Then I have to stay like that for at least 20 seconds.

The more I think about it, the more tame it seems, but hey, you have to start somewhere. If I do this, then I can move to better dares. Seeing how I've only had sex a few times and never done anything really kinky, this is the perfect level for me. It's what I'm comfortable with. And if people don't like that, they don't have to because it's my life.

This dare seems really dangerous to me because I do think people would want to see my lady parts. I'm on the small/short side as I'm just 5'2", but am in good shape. I did track in high school and I've always eaten well, so my body is in decent shape. I wish I had rock hard abs and buns of steel but I'm proud of how I look as I take care of myself. Also, I don't mind my C boobs, which people always seem to need to glance at.

I go into the kitchen now, where I take a shot of tequila. It instantly warms me up, and makes me even more determined to do this dare. I'm not a huge drinker but to do this dare I think I do need a bit of help. I have a feeling if I don't take a shot, I won't do this. But I allow the liquor to fuel me, where I get more and more excited about doing this.

As I wait for 11:30 pm, which is when I'll do it, I go on reddit and watch a few of my saved GIFs. This serves to only make me more aroused as I think about how I'll finally have a sexual kinky experience. This makes the time zoom by, as the alarm on my watch goes off, letting me know it's time.

Oddly terrified, I go to the sliding door and unlock it. Before I go to open it, I grab my necklace. It's silly, but I lift it and put it into my mouth. You see, it's a rather tight necklace, not that it is a choker or anything, but there's not a lot of slack. Whenever I get really excited (and not just sexually) I like to force the necklace up and into my mouth. My mom yells at me to not do this as it's basically gagging myself on my own necklace, but there's something about the force pressed against my mouth/lips that is comforting to me. The way it presses all around my head makes me happy. Could be some deep-seated sexual thing, but it's something I've always done in times when I am nervous.

I slowly open the sliding door and step out, trying to be as quiet as possible so no one hears me. The night is very quiet, not to mention chilly as I step into the darkness. I pause to try and listen to see if anyone is out in any backyard, but it's all quiet. After all, any of the neighboring houses could see into this backyard if they wanted as the houses are two stories.

Tiptoeing, I go to one of the trees we have in the backyard. I do this in case I fall or something, I'll have something to grab and not hurt myself. And if I am being honest, it'll hide me just a little from some angles.

Standing in front of it, I take a deep breath. Then I do it. I pull down my pink pajama bottoms and pink panties until they are at my bare ankles. The feeling of the night air on my shaved womanhood feels so incredibly strange, but good. Mostly because I can't believe I'm doing this. Can't believe I'm showing the world my lady parts.

Next I grab the bottom of my tank top. I lift it up rather aggressively, where I pull it over my head so it rests on the back of my head. When I do this, my bare breasts become exposed as well, where I swear I feel each and every tiny jiggle they make. My boobs feel like huge globes now, begging for someone to look at them.

I'm exposed. I'm showing myself. And oh, how hot this is. I'm basically naked in my backyard. I stand like this, in the darkness, knowing that the moonlight does make it a little dim. That if someone is watching, they would at least get my outline. That right now, someone could be looking out one of the many windows and see me doing this. They would see me...naked.

Feeling so very sexy, I do a sexy dance of moving my hips where I stand. I then make my back pop straight so my boobies bounce which makes me laugh. Feeling damn aroused, I keep doing my silly sexy dance, loving this feeling of being so exposed and embarrassed. I then lift both hands up as if at the club and keeping it real. I go a bit hardcore with my dancing as I can feel myself getting more and more aroused.

"What the?" I grunt as something catches my left hand. At first I think someone has grabbed me which makes my heart skip, but looking up I see that isn't the case. It is rather dark, but I am able to make in the dim moonlight that the tree has several branches. There's a small branch on the tree I'm standing behind that has hooked into my watch strap. I must have brushed against the branch with my hand and it got stuck.

I pull on the strap, but the branch doesn't break. Looking, I try to make out where the branch ends, but it's a bit too dark to tell. I pull on my watch strap to try and make it go down the branch, but the strap seems to be caught on multiple-somethings, like other branches or twigs.

Bringing my right hand up, I grab the branch in an effort to break it. Well, that's out of the question, it's far too big and I'm too weak. I then hold onto the branch and try to lift myself, thinking that maybe my weight will break it. This doesn't do anything either as the branch is too strong.

"Oh SHIT," I say out loud as fear hits me. My necklace is still gagging me so it doesn't sound like these words, but those are the words I said. It makes me wonder if putting my necklace in my mouth was truly a good idea.

My right hand is stuck. I wear a Harley Quinn bracelet that I got for winning a trivia night contest a few months ago at college...and it appears to be stuck. Stuck on the same damn branch as my watch strap. It's like a twig or branch of a branch slid into the bracelet and is holding it. It makes me think of icicle Christmas lights, and how they have that ability to hook onto anything

Pausing before I panic, I tell myself everything is ok. That I'm not really stuck. All I need to do is figure how the branch is laid out and slide my hands down it. It's not magic, just nature. If I got myself stuck, I can free myself as well.

But each time I try and look at the branch, all I really see is dim darkness and a bad outline of the branch. I try to slide each hand down, but I just run into a different part of the branch or into something else that blocks me. I try to move to the left, right, up, down, even backwards in hopes of freeing myself.

Then it happens...I do panic. I panic and start to shake and jerk my hands violently to try and break free. Freaking out I just want to be free so I wiggle, shake, push and pull with all my might. This happens to be the stupidest thing I could have done, for now I can't move either hand at all. I've wedged them deeper on branches to the point there's no way to move my hands even an inch.

"No, no, no, this isn't happening," I tell myself via my gag as I try to slide my hand out of my bracelet but can't. With the branch inside of it, it doesn't let me wiggle my wrist free. And my hands are too far apart for me to reach the wrist strap on my watch to undo it.

I'm stuck. STUCK. Stuck outside in my backyard, my tits showing and my pussy out with my pajama/panties at my feet. Oh gosh. What am I doing to do? What's going to happen? What happens if I am stuck here till the morning? THE NEIGHBORS WILL SEE! got to get out of this. Got to. Got to. Got to get out of this fast.

"Man, you know where we are?" I hear the voice of someone that is truly high ask. Like, comically high to the point it sounds like a parody. The voice is somewhat distance as it must be on the street out front. Must be someone walking down the street.

"Dude, don't even know my name at the moment," a different voice responds, sounding just as high. This prompts the two voices to laugh.

Hearing them, I stop moving. I can clearly hear their footsteps as they walk down the street, shuffling their feet. The area is so quiet and calm that any small movement or noise they make seems to carry. Hell, I can even hear the rustling of their clothes.

From my guess, they probably went to a friend's house in the neighborhood and are now trying to walk home or to another friend's place. My guess from the sound of their voices is they are anywhere from 18-22. This is a pretty good neighborhood, so I believe they are just pot-heads instead of drug dealers or anything.

The idea to call out to them for help does pop in my head, but that would be stupid. I'm helpless and naked. They might take that as a chance to do who knows what to me. Sure, they might be good guys and will free me, but do I dare take that chance? Best if I just let them past. After all, I got myself into this, I can get myself out.

"That the house?" One asks the other. My heart sinks at this as it sounds like they are really close. Like near the front of my house close. Plus they stopped walking.

"Dunno. Andy said it was something, something, four, five Old Oak Street," the other stoner answers. My eyes widen in the dark as I hear this, as my house number is 2345 Old Oak. They must be looking for a friend's house and in their high-ness, they forgot the complete street number.

No matter. It's fine. Everything is fine, or at least that's what I tell myself. Even if that's the case, they will ring the doorbell, no one will show up, and they will leave. Nothing to get scared over. Nothing to worry over. I'm fine.

"Dude, I think it is, look, the back gate is open," one stoner says to the other. Instantly my head whips to the side to look at my back gate. My heart sinks lower than my feet as the gate is partly open, as whomever when through it last didn't make sure it caught the latch. I can tell this because light from the streetlamp shines through the opening, showing it is partly open. Oh shit.

"Awesome, must be the place. Andy said to knock on the back window right? That he had a surprise for us?" the other guy, or who I'll call stoner A says. Cold fear comes over me as this is going bad to worse.

What do I do? What do I do if they come back here? Surely they won't, right? This could be a stranger's house. People here might have a gun! They aren't that stupid are they? What am I saying? They are so fucking high they probably don't even know what gender they are.

The gate creaks opens and I see the shadows of two men come through it. I'm forced to hold in my groan at this, as I've never been so scared before. Being as quiet as possible, I don't move and barely even breath as they walk inside my backyard. From their outlines they are incredibly high as they sway drunkenly as they walk.

"The surprise is gonna be that he got some of that cush-cush stuff, right. That shit's like $120 a bag man. Can't wait to get some," Stoner A tells the other excitedly. As scared as I am, I do ponder why this guy would smoke any more when he is already appears to be so high. I know if you drink more while drunk, you just pass out. Wouldn't it be the same for weed?

Keeping my lips together I watch as the two walk deeper into the backyard, where they have no clue that I'm here, thank god. In a way, I'm rather surprised how stupid the pair of them are. And they are stupid. They bump into the side of my house multiple times as they walk, being surprised each time they do. After all, it's not like the house is moving or can surprise them. But I hear "ouch" or "oh," every other step as they hit some part of themselves on it and get surprised by it.

Then they stop at the first window at the back of my house. They move up against it and start knocking, unknowingly knocking on the window to my room, which is pitch black. One of them knocks softly against it while propping his head about to try and look inside. Then he knocks again. And again.

"Dude. He's not home," Stoner A says after about a minute of knocking. This makes the other knock as well, as if this will somehow fix the situation. Again, nothing happens.

"Andy's a boy, right?" Stoner B questions seriously. This catches me off guard and nearly makes me laugh. Is he really so high that he forgot what gender his friend is?

"This looks like a chick's room," Stoner B follows up, seeing that my room is decorated with all the things that I like and that I am a female. The pair seem to look into the room as if this is just one of life's mysteries. It again gives me the urge to laugh even if I'm quite scared.

"Oh, wait. Does he identify as a girl?" Stoner B asks seriously. In a surreal moment, I'm sort of impressed that the pair seem rather open, gender-fluid speaking. Don't seem to care if their friend identifies as a girl, or so it would seem.

"Don't know man," the Stoner A answers. Then, like a bad comedy, both start to knock on the window again. I half expect one to ask the empty room if he identifies as a female now.

"Oh well," Stoner A says after the knocking spell. Then it happens. My life crashes and burns before me. Everything changes and my life is over.

One of them flicks a lighter as he has a joint in his lips. The light from the lighter seems to be a spotlight as it shines everywhere like the Eye of Sauron. In that moment, I'm seen. My naked, helpless body is seen. My jiggling boobs, my bare stomach, my shaved lady part, it's all seen. Then the light flickers off once the joint is lit.

"Dude. Did you see that?" Stoner B asks, clearly not sure if he really saw me or not. I groan at this, as it's like the worst possible course is happening, no matter what. Like this night is destined to end as bad as possible.

"I thought I saw Andy, but it wasn't Andy. It looked like a girl...against a tree," Stoner B tells his friend. To this the lighter flickers to life again, where I see the two faces looking right at me. I stare back at them, not sure what to do. I'm gagged, so it's not like they would be able to understand anything I say anyway, not that they could even if I wasn't as high as they are.

Then their eyes go down...all the way. They very clearly see that I am naked and on display like this. One makes a point to stare at my bare breasts while the other stares lower at my womanhood. Since this is the worst nightmare ever, I just stand still and allow them to look, too stunned to do anything else.

"Is this...the surprise?" Stoner A asks once the lighter is turned off. In a weird way, a piece of me feels somewhat better, or maybe safer. I thought for sure the pair would rush at me, pawing and groping to horribly hurt me as they sexually used me. Instead, they don't. Not that they are great honorable men or anything, but it seems more like they are trying to figure out what the situation is instead of taking advantage of a helpless woman.

"Did....did Andy change into a girl and that's the surprise?" Stoner B asks, as if this is what has happened. As we are in the dark, my shaking head to answer them does nothing. I'm too scared to say anything as in their present high-state, they might think I'm saying something I'm not. But nodding or shaking my head should be able to be understood...if they could see me.

"I dunno. That's a really big step if he did," Stoner A replies. It's here that I nearly start to laugh. This can't be really happening, right? No one can be that high or stupid. Yet, they appear to be. They are actually trying to think if their friend changed genders.

The pair then take time to smoke the newly lit joint. They pass it between them in the darkness while both ponder the deep thoughts they must be having. All the while I stand as I am, watching the glowing joint move between them. I do attempt to wiggle my hands free, but like before, they are stuck. Like majorly stuck.

"Hey...what if..." Stoner B says suddenly as if a light bulb went off. He then proceeds to take a fairly long puff of the joint as if he needs it.

"What if that is Andy? That this is his way of saying that he's going to be a girl from now on," Stoner B suggests seriously. Again, I'm just floored by this. I would love to think he's making a joke or even trying to trick his friend, but I know that's not the case.

"And that's why he invited us to see him like this, you know, because he wants to do it...as a girl? That's why he's naked," Stoner A suggests, adding on to his friend's thought. This makes my eyes widen in fear.

"Dude, you think so? Like it's his way of opening up cause he trusts us? You know he's always talking about threesomes," Stoner B replies.