Four Sisters, One Lucky Guy

Story Info
Bill has his hands full with the Sexy Rossetti Girls.
4k words
4.38
28.8k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rosetti sisters had turned from a fantasy come true, to almost a liability for my life as a 22 year old College student. I'll explain in a bit, but at the moment the youngest Rosetti, 19 year old Sammie, was going down on my dick in the front seat of my car as we was parked in front of the family home. She was taking her time, not really caring about whether or not I would come. Her tongue slowly swirled around the head of my cock as her lips kissed my shaft and glans. I had taught her to stroke my shaft and to gently rub my balls while she did it. She was naturally a very oral person who loved to talk, and so having a warm cock in her mouth just felt natural, I guess. She was a skinny little thing, almost no tits, slender ass, beautiful brown eyes and that Rosetti red hair that turned me on so much.

"OK, Sammie, I want you to take one of my balls into your mouth."

She popped up from my crotch, her lips glistening with saliva. "Ooh! We haven't done that yet!"

"That's right. Now take one of my balls into your mouth, and gently suck on it..."

She did so, her ass twitching a bit in excitement. She had slipped off her skirt, and her slim little ass was barely covered by opaque black panties, which only made her creamy skin look better. She had her shirt on, buttoned down, but she was on her stomach as she lowered her head back onto my crotch. I felt her lips gently and slowly take in my balls one at a time.

"Okay, now suck a little harder...good...okay, that's a little too hard...no it's all right...just like that."

She had figured out a rhythm of sucking that applied different pressure on different parts on my nuts, while keeping the hand stroking my cock.

"And you are doing very well on keeping your hand jacking off my shaft.", i said encouragingly.

She smiled around my nut sack. And began to use her tongue to lick them hard.

"Okay, that's enough of that." I said.

Her mouth popped off my nuts quickly, in shock.

"Was it allright? did I do something wrong?"

"Oh, no, you were great. It's just that ball sucking is not something I like, but its something you need to learn, it's just I really wanted you to go back to sucking my cock, hard, you know."

Her eyes widened and her voice throaty and full of need. "Yeah. I'm gonna suck your cock hard now, okay, and I got my hand right on my pussy, and I need to feel you come so I can, okay? I know it's weird, but just do it, okay? Okay, Pleeeassse?" He last word was more of a whimper as Sammie began to frig herself harder with her little fingers. I nodded and she took my cock halfway down in one gulp and began to swallow up and down on my knob like a pro, it was incredible! Her mouth formed a perfect little suction cup at the very top and then she would just slurp my whole cock, inch my inch, faster and faster. Her whole skinny little body was moving with her, undulating as she slurped on my cock and fingered her clit with her fingers. Her pace grew faster and faster as little grunts began to seep out of her dick filled mouth. I couldn't hold back anymore, my head rolled back as my cock twitched and spasmed. As I shot my load her body shook and trembled and her mouth screamed a muffled cry.

We both were still for a bit, spent and satisfied. Sammie then sighed contentedly and wiggled into her clothes, alarmingly fast.

"Okay thanks. Bill. You coming in?"

"Uh, yeah, Theresa and me need to study for a test."

She sneered her scorn and laughed at me. "Study? Bullshit. You guys are going to do it, like you always do."

"Maybe. But we do need to study at least a little, so stay out of our hair."

"Hey, you got it. I got what I needed, and I have lines to memorize. Let's go."

We went into her house, which was a suburban four bedroom house in a perfect kind of neighborhood, the kind that inspired the Brady Bunch. There were four sisters living in that house: the Rosetti sisters. The Dad of the house had passed away three years back, and that's when I started helping around the house. But I wasn't just being a nice guy. I was in love, or what I thought was love, with every single one of them. Though they all had the red head Rosetti look, each one was different, and each one was interesting and wonderful in their own way. As a family they were loud, boisterous and bold which was miles away from I what I knew. The sex had started gradually from a combination of their boldness and my slavish devotion.

After a number of surprises, revelations, admissions and confidences, I became the man of the family, satisfying the sexual needs of every woman in the family, until they cleave unto another.

Yes, I am the luckiest fucking man in the world.

Theresa was in her room. She had the same red hair as Sammie, but it was fuller, wavier, more lustrous. Her body is what porn sites call thick, curvy all over, the kind of curves you have to stare at. She bounced off the bed to greet me. Her tits were a delightful 36 C, and her curvy hips and ass made her almost a ringer for the Classic Robert Crumb girl. She was wearing a tight black t-shirt and denim cut off's.

"Hey Bill! Missed you!" she squealed, as she put her arms around my neck. I kissed her deeply, still turned on by the the blow job I had just received from Theresa's younger sister. Theresa pressed up against me, mashing her tits against my chest and rubbing her pussy into my leg. I let my hands travel slowly down her back and onto her ass, which I slowly caressed, and then lightly squeezed her wonderful asscheeks, pulling her closer into me, grinding her pussy right on top of my hard dick.

"Damn Bill! How do you do it? My sister just sucked your cock, and you're hard again?"

"Man, word gets around fast in the Rosetti family, don't it?"

"That's the deal, Bill. No secrets from each other."

"Oh hey, no complaint. I've told you already Theresa, there's something about you Rosetti Girls. You all turn me on so much, and I don't get like this with anyone else. I see your hair, I smell your skin . . and I get turned on to the max!"

"You've said that before, but it's so weird to think about." Her hand almost unconsciously slid down to my crotch, and was slowly rubbing it through my jeans.

"Seriously, no other girl at school, no one I see walking around the city, no one does it for me like you Rosetti's. I. . . just get hard around you girls. Instantly. It's something primal and based on phernomes or something, I don't know. But just have to have you . ." My voice trailed off as I pulled her close, kissing her and letting our tongues play with each other. I guided her to the bed and got on top of her. She pushed me off of her, a regretful smile on her lips.

"Study first, then fun. We have to do well on that test."

"Hunh. Okay. You're right."

I got off of her and we cracked the books. For about an hour and a half we reviewed our notes, quizzed each other and made up practice essay questions. The entire time we would casually brush up on each other, lean close together and in general teasing each other mercilessly. After the last quiz question about covalent bonds got answered. I looked at Theresa hard in the eyes.

"Now?"

She answered almost breathlessly. "Yes."

I almost leaped on her. I was so fucking turned on, I ripped off her pants and panties and then torn her shirt off. I then pinned her arms on the bed and shoved my cock in her hot cunt down to the balls. It felt like heaven covered in hot fudge. I left my cock deep in her, moving in little circles and just stirring her honey pot. Theresa was crying out in ecstasy, begging for a deeper fuck.

"Oh god Bill, that's it. Please, baby. Please fuck me! I need you so bad."

I began to pound her hard, slamming my whole pelvis into her with every stroke, she loved that! She came quickly, and then I relaxed in a good rhythmic fuck. She began to return stroke for stroke. We got lost in the groove, and went on for awhile, both our eyes closed, lost in the sweet pleasure of each other. I opened my eyes and looked again at Theresa, i couldn't believe I was so lucky as to be able to fuck this hot girl. Her big tits were barely sagging to the side they were so firm. Her lips were thick and moist and her pale skin began to shine with the sweat of our fucking. I was still holding her down, but then I pulled up and backwards with me, i pinned her arms behind her as all her weight fell on me. I squeezed her tightly to me so she was helpless as I jack-hammered her pussy. She screamed into my shoulder.

I then released her. She rose up, smiling. Her hands slowly run up her body and then into her mass of red hair, while slowly riding my cock, gyrating on it, putting right where she wanted it the most. I kept my hands on her waist and ass and left her tits alone. Her nipples got too sensitive while we fucked to play with. She then put her hands on my chest and leaned forward a bit. A gasp escaped her lips. Then her hips started bucking back and forth. Faster. And faster. She was keeping me in place, and doing exactly what she wanted. Her beautiful body rocked back and forth, jack-hammering me right back. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. Theresa wasn't thinking about anything but fucking! Soon she threw her head back and silent-screamed a huge orgasm, shuddered, and collapsed on top of me.

I didn't come, but i didn't need to, my cock was satisfied, and there was more fucking to do. Theresa rolled off of me, smiling and oblivious. She patted me absent mindedly on my arm and then pulled up the sheets to cover her naked skin. She was snoring in 60 seconds, which I was experienced enough to take as a compliment. I got up and dressed and headed down to the kitchen.

Aunt Pamela Rosetti and Mama Gennessa Rosetti were already in there, even though it was past nine o'clock, cooking up a sauce and a batch of cannoli, both dressed in evening robes. These were the other two Rosettis. Pam and Gennie were sisters who were physically opposite, but once you saw there large eyes, wide smiles and similar laughs, you knew they were family. Pamela was tall, 5'11 and older. She had a slender athlete's body, almost lanky but with a lovely bubble butt and nicely shaped tits, which she showed off as much as she could. Pam kept her hair short, and cut close in a page boy hairdo that set off her sharp jawline and cheekbones. Gennie was Sammie and Theresa's Mom, and she was short and curvy as a bad road! Her abundant tits and ass were often hid in dresses, shirts and underclothes that sought to underplay her generous gifts, but they could only hide so much. Tonight, the Sisters were giggling and talking about church and finishing off at least a second bottle of good red wine as I came in.

"Oh lord, it's about time! Where have you been, Bill?" asked Pamela.

"Having sex with Theresa, Aunt Pamela.", I said in a wise ass tone of voice.

"Oh good. Did you get her to orgasm?" Pamela wise-assed right back, placing her arms akimbo, and as doing so, opening her robe to reveal a slim, tanned body with white Victoria Secret crotchless panties, and a matching bra. Her older body had a certain shape, a curve, a flow that called to me, that made my mouth literally water, that made me want to kneel before her, and touch whatever part she would allow me to.

I gulped, and tried to speak. "Yes, yes I did." I croaked out. Aunt Pamela and Mama Rosetti laughed with delight at my distraction.

"Come Closer, Bill." Purred Pamela, her voice stroking my ears with it's aged tone redolent of a checkered past, dripping with it's practiced use. I felt the basic dominance I held over Sammie and Theresa begin to melt away, as I always did when I came in the presence of the older Rosetti Sisters. Pamela was a inch taller than me, and with her three inch heels she peered down at me with her brown eyes half closed in languid lust. "Do you think you could repeat this task, young man? This act of love you have performed upon my niece?" She lifted herself up to her full height, and slowly adjusted her body in a gentle undulation that would make Selma Hayek blush. Mama Rosetti giggled at us while she stirred the sauce. "Lord, Pammie, don't tease the boy so." she said in an innocent sweet voice, completely absent of the smoldering passion her sister was radiating.

"You're just worried you won't get yours." Pamela retorted, smiling.

"Oh, I know you'll play fair. But it is late, and Bill has a lecture in the morning."

"Oh, I don't have class until noon." I piped in.

"Oh, Well then." said Mama Rosetti with a perky happiness. "Use him like a fuck toy, dear. I'll be over there in a second as soon as I finish this sauce." As Mama turned back to her sauce, Aunt Pamela lifted up one of her legs onto a chair, and leaned back against the counter, spreading apart her legs to show her pussy and her elegantly trimmed bush. There was no hint of a tan line anywhere on her skin, and her gentle perfume and the natural scent of her skin filled Bill's nose and he breathed it deep, and allowed himself to become drunk with it. "On your knees, Bill, and eat out my pussy." Pamela commanded casually as if she was telling the gardener to clip the hedges. I dropped to my knees and shuffled forward. I put my hands on her legs to lean into her pussy, and she batted my hands away.

"No! I said eat my pussy, not grope my body. If you want to touch me, you have to ask first."

"OK, may I touch your legs?"

"No. Lick my pussy."

I leaned back in, balancing myself, while tonguing Pamela's pussy. Her clit was larger that the younger sisters, so I had an easy time finding and pleasing it. Pamela slid her hand onto my head, grabbing my hair and guiding me along her pussy. Now and then, she would pull my head back, my face wet with her dripping pussy juice, and play with her own clit while I watched, not letting me close, which made me want to eat her out even more. My tongue would involuntarily stick out, reaching for that warm sweet pussy.

"Yesss, that's it....good...goood...." Pamela kept pulling and yanking at my hair, forcing my mouth and tongue to go exactly where she wanted, like a living dildo. "Good, now suck my clit into your mouth, yes! Suck it, keep sucking it....Oh GODDDDDD!" Pamela used both hands to shove my head as hard as possible against her pussy as she orgasmed hard into my mouth. Somehow I kept my balance, and when she had finished climaxing, she picked me up to my feet by the hand full of hair she had, and stood back upright, with both high-heeled-shoed feet on the floor.

"Fix your hair." She ordered. I did.

"Take off your shirt." She said. I did.

"Your pants." I took them off. At that point I was naked.

Pamela then turned her back to me, and leaned over, thrusting her svelte bubble butt and waving it at my face. "Eat out my ass, Bill."

"My I touch your ass while I do it, Aunt Pamela?"

"Yes, you may gently touch my ass, no pinching."

I dropped to my knees and placed my face between her ass cheeks and began to lick her asshole as my hands softly stroked her muscular ass cheeks. I loved the feeling of my face being covered, surrounded, wrapped in the flesh of such an amazing woman. And though there was a musty smell and taste, nothing unpleasant was there, and I loved making Pamela squeal and wiggle and squirm as much as I could. I lapped away at her ass, as forced my tongue deep into her anus, making her knees buckle and odd little noises come out her mouth.

"Oh my goodness, Pammie, he must be eating your ass out real good there!" said Mama Rosetti, coming over form the stove while wiping her hands. She pulled up a chair and sat close to the scene, watching her older sister get her ass eaten out by a much younger man, smiling and happy like Aunt Bea at the Pickle Contest. Pamela's legs were pushing back at me, and their tauntness was like electricity in my fingers as I greedily ran my hands over her ass again and again.

"Allrighty dear, it's my turn." Said Mama Rosetti.

With a small pouty sound, Pamela stood up and walked to the sink, fetched a washcloth and gently wiped off my face. Mama Rosetti was taking off her blouse, an her undershirt and setting them aside. Her bra was a massive thing, solidly constructed and forbidding, as unsexy as a bra could be. Pamela moved behind Mama, and unsnapped the bra from behind, letting the bra fall forward and revealing her massive white 48 DD breasts with areolas of the softest pink hue, and lovely large nipples, that were already hard as erasers. Mama Rosetti was the least needy sexually of the four women. Not to say she didn't have her own way to get off, and Bill loved it.

"Come here Bill, Pamela." Auntie Pam and I moved to our positions, kneeling on the floor on other side of Mama. Her legs slightly spread and her fingers already dancing under her skirt and across her pussy, her massive tits only inches away from both of our mouths.

"Lick them now, will you dears? Lick them gently, please."

Pamela and I leaned in and with our tongues stuck out, and teased her nipples with the very tips, brushing softly over her engorged flesh, sending ripples of pleasure rippling across her skin. Gradually we moved all over her tits, kissing and licking ever square inch. Mama oohed and aahed, and her fingers moved a little faster on her quim. Now and then, my eyes would meet Pamela's as she licked and kissed her sister's tits, clearly enjoying it as much as I was.

"Now suck on my nipples, loves, suck them hard for me."

I almost lunged at her tit and put as much of her nipple and flesh into my mouth as I could. Pamela was next to me, with both her hands on Mama's Left breast and her mouth greedily sucking and grunting while shoving her face into the titflesh, like a greedy little pig! Mama loved her nipples to be sucked, it could actually make her cum! No kidding! I've seen it! And who doesn't like sucking on a big titty? The three of us were in heaven! And the more I sucked, the more turned on she got, and that turned us on even more! I was sucking like a black hole, mindlessly lost in the bliss on filling my mouth and mind with such delicious sensations. Mama kept moaning and playing with her pussy as we went to town, filling the kitchen with slurping and sucking noises that echoed off the Avocado colored tile.

"Oh God, Don't stop, Oh my god!!!" Mama's fingers were flying across her pussy as she leaned her head back and jerked hard with a hard orgasm. Pamela and I began to un-attach from our tit sucking ecstasy, kissing and stroking Mama's soft skin carefully, both moving toward the center of Mama's cleavage, and as we did our lips found each other. We followed out lips and rose to our feet, our kisses growing more passionate the taller we got. Finally Pamela pushed me back on to the kitchen table, and then flipped us around, and hopped on top of the table and pulled me close, and then into her, in what seemed like one fell swoop.

"And THAT is why I do yoga." She kicked my ass with her heeled feet, and I started fucking her hard and fast.

"Ohhhhhhh YEESSSS!" Pamela screamed as I fucked her like a animal, pounding into her pussy and making the whole table shake. I felt released, like a racehorse out of the gates, and there was no thought in my brain but 'fuck, fuck, fuck'. After a couple minutes I took Pamela's ankles and spread her legs wide, slowing my pace, but slamming harder. Mama came up behind me and and embraced me, her hands roaming all over my sweaty body, the mass of her naked breast splaying out across my back. Her touch made me smooth out my stroke, so I was sliding in and out of Pamela without jostling anything. Pamela was gazing up and me and her sister, fucking her on the kitchen table, and she began to squeeze my cock with her pussy muscles as I fucked her. I gasped out loud, and Pamela laughed at me playfully, but somehow kept squeezing my cock every time I entered her.

12