Four Sisters, One Lucky Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mama spoke to us like she was telling the kids to stop playing in the yard. "All right, let's finish thus up, the cannoli need a final touch and the sauce needs to to be put away." Still from behind, Mama reached up and took hold of my nipples, and began a slow pinch, gradually increasing pressure. Instinctively I started fucking Pamela faster.

"Good, but keep it smooth, don't you break my table, now." She pinched a little harder, and I moaned out loud in pleasure and in pain. I lifted Pamela a little with her ankles and adjusted my feet a bit, and then I was at an angle to fuck Pamela faster and smoothly.

"Oh, that's my special fuck toy! Do it Bill." , Mama Rosetti whispered in my ear. I was rabbit fucking Pamela now, and Pamela was shaking her head side to side, lost in pleasure, her hands squeezing her own tits. Mama pulled my nipples a little farther, and then whispered in my ear in, "Cum in my sister, Bill." With a thrust and a cry of release, I buried my cock deep in Pamela's pussy and shot my load, Pamela grabbed my hips, and pulled me even closer, almost growling in satisfaction. We stayed there, locked together by our orgasms as Mama caressed my back and chest. After a bit, I dismounted and dressed while Mama and Pamela also dressed and then returned to making the sauce and cannoli.

You see what I mean by a liability? I'm not sure how long I would be able to keep up with this family, but I'm sure hell going to find out!

12