Four Square Ch. 01

Story Info
Four new cases all at once for the TCPD Team.
13.7k words
4.84
10.9k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 1 - Prologue

Friday, April 5th. Eastside Elementary's first graders were enjoying their favorite class of the day: Recess!

Jameis was involved in a game of two-hand touch football, but a number of others were at the Four-Square court. Whoever had the ball hit in their quarter of the large square and not be hit into another quarter after a bounce was out, and back at the end of the line. Everyone still in moved up towards the No. 1 square, and someone in line came in at the No. 4 square.

Shawn Redmond was in the No. 1 square, and it was very hard to remove him. He would often spike the ball very hard into one of the other squares, sometimes trying to hit the person in the other square, and his bully-'ish' tactics were hard to defeat. But he did not notice Carole and Marie next in line to come in, and Carole whispering something to her BFF.

*WHAM!* went the ball as Shawn spiked it right at Tyson in square No. 2. Tyson was black and very smart, and Shawn seemed to not like him for both those reasons.

"You're out, Tyson!" Shawn said happily. Billy, a white kid that probably could use more exercise to go along with the sugary snacks he liked to eat, moved to No. 2. Sidney, a white kid with big glasses that was nerdy and picked on, moved up to No. 3. and Marie came in to No. 4.

Everyone else who had the chance would hit the ball back at Shawn, but he always could return it. In this case, the redheaded bully chose to pick on Sidney. When Marie's return came into Sean's square, he hit it as hard as he could into Sidney's square. The ball bounced up and almost got Sidney in the face.

"You're out, Four Eyes! Back of the line!" Shawn taunted. "Too bad I missed hitting it in your ugly face!" The other kids looked sullen at Shawn's taunting.

And then Carole Troy stepped into square No. 4. She just nodded at Marie, who nodded back.

Shawn served the ball and Carole surprised everyone by hitting an easy lob into Marie's square. Marie hit an easy one back, then Carole made a motion rearing back like she was going to slam it into Shawn's square. Shawn got ready... and Carole suddenly reached out with her left hand and very softly touched the ball into Sean's box, right near the point the four corners met.

The ball dribbled into and through the No. 1 box. All the kids in line and others watching erupted into cheers as Marie yelled "You're out, Shawn!" Shawn was red faced, furious with anger.

"Hey, you cheated!" Sean accused Carole. Carole did not back down but squared right up to Shawn.

"I didn't cheat!" she yelled. "I just made you look bad!" More cheering, then people gathered on around. It looked like Shawn was about to take a swing at Carole, who was fearlessly waiting for the bully's next move.

"I'm gonna beat your face in." Shawn threatened.

"You and whose army?" Carole retorted. Shawn's restraint broke and he threw a punch. Not only did it not land, but Shawn exposed a shoulder joint. And even five-year-old Aikido students know what to do with those. Shawn found his face being slammed into the tarmac of the four-square court as the other kids cheered and yelled.

"What is going on here?" yelled a teacher, coming through the ring of students as Shawn got up and was about to charge Carole again, but the teacher intervened, and hauled Carole and Shawn to the Principal's Office.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You are not putting my daughter in in-school suspension, nor punishing her in any way." I said strongly to the Principal in the office. "She defended herself, as she has every right to do."

"She was fighting." said the Principal, Mr. Fogle, his voice sanctimonious, "and she will be suspended for three days."

Shawn Redmond's father Bill Redmond was also in the room. He was a large, well-built man, about my size, with light brown hair, and a mean-looking face. He ran Redmond Enterprises, which was allegedly a business services solutions for manufacturing companies. I knew Shawn's red hair came more from his mother than his father, but the demeanor of the son was definitely an inherited trait from the father.

Laura was also in the office. They'd called her instead of me, which did not save them: when she came down and heard Carole's story, and then heard the principal blaming Carole for the fight and threatening to suspend her, she called in for reinforcements... particularly one with a Badge and a Crowbar.

"I want a hearing before the Board of Education." I said, knowing I had the right to ask for that. The Principal, a short man with an egg-shaped head, black-framed glasses, became angrier. I knew he was a relative of Finneran, the Board of Inquiry man that hated Police, and that this was more than just disciplining a student.

"You really want to go that route?" snarled the Principal. "Just because you're the Police doesn't mean you can just bully us-------"

"He's not here as the Police!" Laura said, loudly and angrily. "He's here as the parent of a first grader you are wrongly trying to punish for defending herself against a bully!"

"Who are you calling a bully?" snarled Bill Redmond. "This cop is the one being a bully in here."

"Your son tried to hit my daughter." said Laura hotly. "And he's definitely a bully."

"That's not what I saw on the tapes." said the Principal. "The only person making physical contact was Carole, and she's going to be suspended for it. You can go to the Board if you want, but that won't stop the in-school suspension, and I am going to fight you with everything I and the NEA have got."

"I'll tell you what." I said affably. "Yes, I'm now here as the Police. I'm opening a formal, criminal investigation... of where every teacher was during this altercation, vs. where the teachers should have been. I'll subpoena the video feeds... oh, I'm going to do that anyway for the Board hearing... and I might even make some arrests. We'll let a Grand Jury... yes, a criminal Grand Jury... decide what's on those tapes, and if charges should be brought, and against who, and if your actions as principal to punish my daughter without giving her due process is a criminal action for which you should be imprisoned for several years. So how do you want to play it with me, Mr. Fogle?"

The Assistant Principal, Mrs. Carson, said "Mr. Fogle, the tape clearly shows that Shawn attacked Carole and she defended herself------"

"I DIDN'T ASK YOU!" shouted Fogle.

"I'm asking her." I said to Fogle. "And I want to see those tapes, and collect them as evidence... literally, as evidence of a crime being committed here as well as a false accusation."

The principal saw that he was going to lose. "All right, there will be no punishment for either of them."

"I don't accept that." Laura said angrily. "My daughter was physically attacked, and then she was blamed for being attacked."

"Are you blaming my son for this?" snarled Bill Redmond. "That girl taunted my son, then knocked him over! She started it! And just because this guy's a cop doesn't mean he can bully you into punishing my son for his daughter's assault on my boy!"

"Mr. Fogle," said Mrs. Carson. "Shawn Redmond did throw the first punch. He started it, and should be suspended for it."

"It's okay, Mr. Redmond." Fogle said with alacrity. "I can assure you that no punishment is coming to your son."

"Mr. Fogle!-------" protested Mrs. Carson.

"That's my decision, Mrs. Carson!" Fogle all but shouted. "One more word out of you, and I'll have you up for suspension!"

"We'll see what the Union says about that!" snapped Mrs. Carson. She went back into her office and grabbed the phone to make a call.

"Take Carole back to her classroom." I told Laura. "I'm going to get this resolved here."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*Whirrrrrrrr*

Captain Tanya Perlman drove into MCD, and all eyes affixed upon her as she went into the middle area and stopped.

"Davis!" she said. "There are two desks here behind Rodriguez. Take whichever one you like. I recommend the one that faces the TV monitors, but it's your choice."

"Yes ma'am." said Davis. He got up and began collecting his stuff.

"You can do that in a minute." Tanya said. "I have an announcement. As you know, someone is going to be promoted in May, and that opens up a spot here in MCD. Don't assume it's you just because I moved you, Davis. I'm pairing the new Detective up with Parker to work the people side of the cases, doing interviews and interrogations."

"Is it Geiger?" asked Joanne Warner, almost insubordinately.

"Yes." Tanya replied. As the silent gloom in the room intensified, she added "And I expect you all to be the professionals you are and integrate him into this unit with maximum efficiency and no trouble. Anyone have a problem with that?"

"Yes ma'am." said Parker, shocking everyone that he was speaking up, and in defiance. "I don't want Geiger as my partner. I don't trust him to have my back."

"Noted." said Perlman. "Go talk to Commander Troy if you don't like it. And be ready to turn in your badge and your gun along with your resignation."

To everyone's shock, Parker got up and left the room. Jerome bolted after him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Laura escorted Carole back to her classroom. "You've done nothing wrong, Carole." she said. "And if any student or adult tries to touch you or punish you in any way, you run screaming as loud as you can to another teacher and have them call me or your dad, preferrably your dad as the Police."

"Okay, Mommy." Carole said. "Thank you for helping me."

"You're welcome, Sweetie." Laura said. She and Carole hugged, then Carole went into her classroom, to some cheering.

Bill Redmond had escorted his son back to the class, right behind Laura and Carole. Once Shawn went into the classroom, his father turned on Laura.

"You try to have them do anything to my son," he threatened, "and it won't matter if your husband is a cop. I'll beat your goddamned face in."

Mind you, this was said to one of the most badass CIA Officers in the history of the 'Company'.

Laura turned to confront Redmond. "Oh? My husband's not here. Go for it, asshole. But ask yourself first where my daughter learned the skills to whip your son's ass right in front of all those kids, and humiliate him. Go ahead, take your best shot... and I'll humiliate you in front of your son and everyone else here."

"You've been warned." Redmond said, his voice low and ugly. "It's only a matter of time before your husband gets what's coming to him, and then we're going to come for you and------" He stopped as he realized that teachers were coming out into the hallway, and were listening in. He stalked off.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back at the office, Mrs. Carson handed me a jump drive with the recording of the full incident. Mr. Fogle saw it. "What are you doing?!" he yelled.

"I'm giving Commander Troy the video of the incident, as evidence, in case you try to do something to his daughter!" yelled Mrs. Carson, not backing down.

"And I can see why bullying is tolerated around here." I said menacingly to Fogle. "You're doing it yourself." I handed Mrs. Carson my card. "If he does anything... anything at all... to you or to Carole, let me know." I then turned to Fogle and snarled "And may the living God have mercy upon your soul if you do anything to my daughter or any of my children."

I turned and left. As I exited the building, I saw Laura waiting for me. She told me of Redmond's threat and her reply.

"Do you think Carole's in danger?" Laura asked. "I'm not sure I trust that principal to do the right thing."

"He's not going to be principal any longer." I said. "I'm going to make a few phone calls, as well as have a huge Police presence around here. By the way, Mrs. Carson and Mr. Fogle hate each other. They both wanted the principal job, and the Kelly Carnes faction of the Council exerted great weight to get their friend Finneran's relative the job. Mrs. Carson saw this as an opportunity to cause Fogle trouble, and maybe get the principal job for herself."

"And I'm in a mood to help her, right now." Laura said as we went to my car to go to the Police Station.

Ah, the party never stops in my Town & County, I thought to myself. And let the soap opera go on... as long as no one tries to harm my daughter in the process. God help them if they do anything to my children!...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Just as he was about to enter the anteroom to the Commanders' offices, Teddy Parker felt his arm being grabbed. It was Jerome Davis.

"Before you go in there," Jerome said, "let's talk." He escorted Parker to the empty Main Conference Room. Once in the privacy of it, he said, "I understand you're upset, and why, but if you go into Commander Troy's office, you'll get fired."

"He won't have to fire me." said Parker. "I'm going to resign."

"Hey look," said Davis, "before you do, let's see what happens. If they promote Joanne, then I'll still be your partner------"

"That's not what Captain Perlman just said." said Parker.

"Maybe not." said Jerome. "I'll have something to say about that. And if they promote me, I'll have a lot more to say about it."

"Dammit, Jerome," said Parker, "whoever they put Geiger with is going to quit. None of us trust that guy. We don't want him in MCD; he doesn't deserve to be in there with us, and you know it. Don't tell me you want your life depending on him?"

"I'll tell you what." said Jerome. "If I'm not promoted, I'll tell them to give Geiger to me as my partner, and for you and Theo to be partners. And if I am promoted, I'll make sure someone has your back, even if they put you with Geiger."

"All right, I won't say anything... for now." said Parker. "But just understand this: if they force me to be Geiger's partner, I'm going to start looking for other jobs again. And once I find one, I'm out of here..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I'm just wondering if we should take Carole out of that school." said Laura as we sat in my office at Headquarters. "The previous principal was part of the Marcie Harper drug ring, the current principal was taking the side of a bully over our daughter, and was even trying to blame and suspend Carole. And he was threatening the Assistant Principal."

"Where would we send Carole?" I asked. "Private school?"

"That's one possibility." Laura replied. "I know you don't want to send her to Northside, which is in the County High system, but it's an alternative for her."

"Let's give it a few days." I said. "And we'll talk to Carole and see what she wants to do. She has friends at Eastside now. And from what I saw on the tape," I continued with a grin, "she can take care of herself. She kicked ass... just like her mother was about to."

Laura rolled her eyes. "I see why Shawn Redmond is a bully; like father like son in every sense of the word. You want to do a little background check on him?"

"I could." I said. "But it might be better if someone with the Federal power to crawl so far up his ass that he'll be crapping IRS forms for the rest of his life does it." Laura tried not to laugh, but she lost that battle..."

Part 2 - Four Crimes...

Sunday, April 7th...

"Unnh! Uhh! Noooo!" gasped the beautiful Indian woman as the muscular white man on top of her thrust his eight inch cock into her again and again. Her Indian husband watched the rutting couple on the bed from a chair next to the bed, his hands tied to the armrests, seeing the pleasing contrast of his wife's light brown skin against the white skin of the light-brown-haired man, and watching mesmerized as the large white cock pistoned in and out of his wife's clinging cunt.

"No... please... *gasp!*... ohhh... uhhh..." the woman moaned loudly. "Please... stop!..." The white stud ignored the wife's pleas as he nuzzled her neck while fucking her with hard, deep strokes. Her husband just watched, bug-eyed and out of breath, the intensity of what the superior man was doing to his wife overwhelming his senses.

Her long brown legs were spread wide as the stud's hard white ass flexed up and down as he fucked the groaning, squirming Indian beauty beneath him. Her tight cunt was too much, and he felt his nut rising.

"I'm going to come." he groaned, loud enough for the husband to hear. "I'm going to come in your fertile cunt!"

"NO! PLEASE!" shouted the woman. "DON'T COME IN ME! DON'T MAKE ME PREGNANT IN MY HUSBAND'S BED!" But it was too late. With a deep groan, the man began firing huge spurts of thick, ropy jism into the woman's clutching cunt. As he climaxed, his head flew back as he cried out in ecstasy------

*THWACK!*

The man collapsed on top of the woman. "David?" she gasped. "David?" She looked up to see her next door neighbor, also and Indian man, with a ceramic statue in his hand. "Amit! What have you done?! Oh, David, David!"

The neighbor was untying the husband. "I heard Ashwarya screaming and came in and saw that man raping her." he said.

"No, Amit." said Tanu, the husband. "He was not raping her. We were roleplaying!"

Meanwhile, Ashwarya had gotten herself out from under David's prostrate form. Blood was flowing from the deep wound to the back of his skull, where the corner of the statue had driven deep. Tanu came over and checked for a pulse.

"Call 9-1-1!" Ashwarya cried out as she did just that herself.

"I think he's dead." said Tanu...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile...

The peaceful quiet of the Boddiker Hospice House was broken by the angry voice of Mrs. Alice Fitch. Her husband, Mr. Robert Fitch, had just passed away.

"Come on, Mother." said their daughter, Rhonda Fitch Gray. "Dad was not abused. He's 82 years old, he died of natural causes."

"He was in good health." said Alice Fitch, herself 78-years-old. "He should not have died." She took her cellphone out of her purse.

"What are you doing?" asked Jefferson Gray, Rhonda's husband.

"I'm calling the Police." said Alice Fitch.

"Oh, come on, Mother!" Rhonda Gray yelled. "Stop her, Jeff!" Jeff moved quickly, and tore the cellphone out of the old woman's hands. As the words "9-1-1, what's your emergency?" were heard, he pressed the button to disconnect the call.

"Give that back!" yelled Alice Fitch. "Help! Help me!" Nurses appeared.

"My mother's ranting, making up things in her grief." said Rhonda Gray. "Pay her no mind."

"No, I am not!" yelled Alice. "Give me back my phone! HELP! HELP!"

"My goodness, what is all this noise?" asked an elderly lady, coming into the room.

"Get out of here, Mrs. Boddiker." Jefferson Gray yelled.

"No one asked you to butt in, you old busybody." Rhonda Gray also yelled. "You're the one that has been pouring poison into my mother's ears." Jefferson Gray was advancing upon old Mrs. Boddiker. The old lady held up a TCPD Auxiliary Officer badge.

"We'll wait right here until the Police arrive." said Mrs. Boddiker fearlessly.

"I'm not waiting to throw your old ass out!" roared Jefferson Gray. He advanced upon the old woman, then found is progress halted... by an aluminum cane. He did not (yet) know that it was a sword-cane, and the quality of the steel of the sword was as good as a katana. The woman wielding the cane was elderly, but not as old as Mrs. Boddiker. She also was exhibiting a badge, the badge of a TCPD Auxiliary Detective.