All Comments on 'Four Summers'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You were 2 for 2 with new stories today. *****/*****

Davester37Davester37over 2 years ago

This is a sweet story, well written, with likable, well-developed characters. I enjoyed it very much.

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

regularguy13regularguy13over 2 years ago

Nice....especially considering the story started with a suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant, really enjoyed it. I was so pleased they finally got together.

ScoratScoratover 2 years ago

Loved the story and I know it’s just a story but.,,, is it ethical for a mental health professional to date client/former client?

4certain4certainover 2 years ago

A pleasant, well developed story, complete with a happily ever after. Nice work!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

The traumatic bits at the start were handled exceptionally well and I loved the whole thing. It's a shame it took them so long to get together and it looked as though both, but Adam particularly, we're a bit dense in sensing things between them. Thought Zoey might have brought it to a head sooner but, hey, it's your story and it all came together in a very satisfying conclusion.

It's a 5 from me.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Such a very good read. Keep up the great work. I so enjoyed this. Thank-you

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 2 years ago

This is the first of your stories I have come across. It was exceptionally well written with a believable story line, great dialogue and a happy ever after ending. Just my sort of thing - thank you. I shall now start working my way through your earlier works.

TrionyxTrionyxover 2 years agoAuthor

I want to thank all the readers who voted and commented on this submission.

Scorat brings up a very interesting question about the ethics of a mental health professional dating a client/former client. Such relationships are prohibited ethically as well as, in many jurisdictions, legally. In this case the lines are blurred slightly with her having been the kids’ counselor and not his. However, she did involve him in their counseling and referred him on to a grief counselor. Given this, one could easily charge her with ethics violations. I went ahead and let the relationship continue in part due to the iffy nature of their doctor/client relationship. Thanks for raising the issue.

poutniklpoutniklover 2 years ago

Great story. I was few times unhappy with temporary twists, but it is life. We have flaws and are blind sometimes.

I have particularly disagreed at one point, as I think close friends do have the right granted by being the close friend to ask about or question our personal live. So do women who love us.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story! The beginning was really rough for Adam and the kids, but the characters were well developed and I was very glad of the ultimate outcome. Great job.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Nice story, involving a tragedy which was handled well, thank you.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

What a lovely phoenix story -- new life rising from the ashes, triumph over tribuation. You did a masterful job setting forth Adam's desolation and the incremental healing of Adam, Zoey, and Luke.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

This story starting out in such a dark place ended up a wonderfully warm and loving tale. The storyline was well written with great character development and then there was the perfect ending with Adam and Chris realizing there love, getting married and having that happily ever after. Well Done 5++stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a delightful story. It recalls my wife’s death but this turns out much nicer. I just love your writing and I’m working my way through your beautiful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As my wife is psychologist i was very surprise by the fact she propose to get beyond her professional mission and propose to become the female ref of the daughter like a mother would do. And later keep close to the family .. but this anice novel, certainly not the reality. And even. .. there were certainly such situation in real life. But not ethical for sure.

I love this eloge of the life after the drama. The lofe starting again, je joy comming back slowly but om strong basis. Thanks.

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

So we’ll written. Great character and story developments. 5+stars!!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Very satisfying story!

5

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Loved it! I agree with all the positive comments.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Out of experience killing yourself, suicide, is nothing compared to anything we are able to do ….. and suicide needs a brave courageous body and mindset, to finally end your life ….. so im not hyping this, but it’s clearly a real tough decision and acting …. And for a mother it takes more potent power ….. so this tale was edicted to this main event, death and rolling on with kids and life is after such tragedy a powerful task ….. it’s definitely hard to hold a reader’s interest with this circumstances, but you made a happy ending out of it

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 1 year ago

LOVE nice stories about nice people

being nice with each other!!

Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

About Time - and Sooooo Needed!

Were Soooo Happy!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler11 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and the slow pace to the only possible conclusion. However, I thought dad should’ve jumped off the ship during the cruise.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...

SIMILAR Stories

Save One Love 
4.9
1.6k
491
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
788
Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
863
Hero's Reward 
4.85
3.6k
929
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
621
More Stories