Four Summers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tongue me, dammit," she moaned.

"Tongue? You want tongue?" I teased.

"Please, it's been too long, I don't need so much forepl...Ahhhh," she sighed as I let my tongue slide firmly right over her clit. She tasted divine, sweet with a slight, salty tanginess. In no time at all, she grabbed my head and pulled it towards her forcing my tongue to do its job. Her thighs squeezed my head until she arched her back and she screamed out, "Oh, dear God, oh God, oh God!" before she relaxed back onto the bed. I continued to lightly lick her labia and clit, not stimulating so much as merely giving her lingering touches.

"Wow," she sighed. "That, phew, that was fabulous. You do know what to do with pussies. Thank you."

"Hey, I enjoyed tasting you, watching you. That was exciting for me."

"Yeah, but now it's your turn. You like receiving oral as much as giving?"

"I love giving, but receiving, well, receiving can be out of this world."

"OK, so let me try." She helped me slide up in bed and began to do a similar march of kisses down my body. She briefly played with my nipples, which I enjoyed immensely, before she turned her attention to my cock. Her tiny little licks concentrated at first on the sensitive part right below the knob. She started to lick up and down the shaft before she licked right over the head. With her mouth open, she slid the head in between her teeth. Her tongue licked below the knob and she took the top couple of inches fully into her mouth. It felt wonderful. I'd not had a blowjob for years and I truly missed it. She drooled some saliva onto the shaft and began to pump my cock with her hand as she took the head again into her mouth. After a few minutes she paused and looked up at me.

"I am way gaggy, this is as far as I can take you, sorry."

"No apologies needed; you're fantastic. Just keep moving your hand like that." In no time she applied more suction and harder rubbing and I felt myself climbing towards my first non-solo orgasm in two years. I gently patted her on the head to warn her and she broke for a few seconds and whispered, "Go ahead, it's OK," before going back down on me. When I finally came, it felt like an explosion went off behind my eyes. Diana took it all and swallowed the last drops before rising up.

"Thank you," I whispered as she nestled up next to me.

"Hey, it was only fair. Plus, I want you to have some lasting power next time, so that should have taken the edge off, right?"

"Mission accomplished," I said as I leaned down to kiss her. We lay there for a few minutes, gently stroking each other. She popped up, grabbed her wine and handed me the rest of my drink. As she sat next to me, I realized she was quite attractive. Her mousy blonde hair was cut in a nice shag and her figure was lovely. Some might think she had a few pounds too many, but I always preferred women who had some "meat on their bones" over those rail-thin model types. I reached over and gently stroked her nipple until she shivered and plopped down next to me.

"Interested in round two?" she asked.

"I most certainly am. You?"

She answered with a long, slow sensual kiss as her hand reached down to stimulate my cock. It basically didn't need much stimulation and pretty soon I was rock hard again. I reached over to tease her clit and she gently pushed my hand away. "I'm getting on top. But here, put this on first."

Once the condom was on, she crawled over on top of me and let herself slide down, impaling me in her warm, tight canal. She slowly started to raise herself up and down on my cock. With her left hand she stroked her right nipple and with her right she reached down and rubbed her clit in little circles. Pretty soon she was moaning and crying out, her chest was flushed red and her face contorted as she climaxed again and again. I was able to hold off for a few minutes longer before I groaned as I came. She slowed down and eventually stretched out on me, still with my cock in her.

"That was nice. My girlfriends back in Seattle were right: I needed that."

"Mmm-hmm, I agree. I kinda needed it, too."

A few minutes later she got up, we retrieved the condom and she went into the tiny bathroom. After she came out, she sat on the bed next to me and said, "Adam, uh, I really enjoyed myself. If it's OK with you, how about we hang out for this trip. You know, TWB."

"TWB?"

"Yeah, tourists with benefits," she giggled.

"I'm sure I'd enjoy that, yeah."

"Maybe I should emphasize the 'tourists' part of this...you do know this should be just for this trip? No getting serious, now. I know men can sometimes read way more into a brief fling than they sometimes should."

"Oh, I understand. Let's enjoy ourselves and then we'll part with fond memories."

"Why don't you go get a clean change of clothes and come back. I'd love to snuggle and sleep with you here, unless your room is bigger."

"Nope, you've got the better room," I said as I stood up to get dressed. We kissed, I left and returned fifteen minutes later with my clothes and toilet kit. Once back in bed we hugged and eventually fell asleep.

Diana and I spent the rest of the trip pretty much together. I ditched my room, stayed with her and we were together on shore leaves. We snorkeled and took a jeep tour at one port-of-call, while we danced and partied aboard. There were all kinds of silly games put on by the crew with the idea of getting the passengers to mingle but Diana and I ducked out on most of those. Afterall, we'd met someone we were happy with, so why bother?

Every night we enjoyed each other fully. Diana turned out to have a little kinky streak. She had bought some thin scarves at one of our ports and that night she convinced me to tie her up and have my way with her. She never needed to use her safe word and seemed to enjoy letting me tease her without letting her come. When I did finally stimulate her to orgasm, she came with huge moans and wild thrashing. She even became unresponsive for a few seconds before recovering and reassuring me it was her sign of a major orgasm.

The night before we returned, we spent together enjoying gentle and tender sex. After we finished and had a drink, she surprised me by asking, "Would it be OK if I asked you not to stay tonight? I hate good-byes and I don't want to see you tomorrow and bawl my eyes out."

"Uh, sure, I understand. Hey, look, I want you to know I've enjoyed our time together. You are one nice lady and," I paused, "One helluva tiger in bed," I chuckled. "Someday you'll make a guy truly happy."

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself," she laughed. "Here, give me a kiss. Adam, good luck, may God smile on you."

For the first time I slept in my tiny cabin and the next day I left as early as possible so as to not see Diana. I made it back home late after the kids had gone to bed. My mother was tactful and discreet and did not ask too many questions but she did say she hoped I enjoyed myself. I gave a rundown on all the ship activities and ports of call to the kids the next morning. It took a few days for them to settle down and for us to reestablish our routines.

We didn't hear from Chris for a few weeks and I was a little concerned, particularly since our last time together had ended abruptly. I was worried Zoey was going to feel ignored so I eventually called Chris' office and left a message asking her to return my call. Late that afternoon she called our house, Luke answered and handed the phone off to Zoey. She was excited and asked me if she could go with Chris to a musical matinee put on by our local community theater the following weekend. Once they made their arrangements, Zoey hung up and I was left wondering why Chris avoided talking with me.

On Sunday, Zoey shot out of the house when Chris drove up and I still hadn't had a chance to talk with her. I resolved to confront her during the week and find out why she was seemingly avoiding me. Zoey apparently had a wonderful time and reported she had talked with Chris a lot over a milk shake at the local DQ. I asked casually what they'd talked about and the only response I got was, "You know, girl stuff." A few minutes later she did add Chris had asked about me and how my trip had been.

It was on Monday when I called the office again and this time she answered.

"Chris, it's Adam. Have a sec to talk?"

"I do," she answered fairly warily.

"I'll get right to it. I get the sense you are avoiding me. Am I reading things right, or is it in my imagination?"

"Uh, maybe a bit of both, I guess."

"Did I do anything to offend you? Or is there a problem with Zoey?"

"No, Zoey's great," she laughed. "Your kid's an absolute peach."

"Then..." I said, leaving the unspoken question lingering.

"Look, Adam, could we maybe meet and talk face-to-face? Say, at lunch?"

"Yeah, that'd be great. You name the time and place; I'll be there."

We agreed to the next day at noon at a local bistro. I arrived a few minutes early to grab a good seat away from the crowd and Chris came in a few minutes later. We got our order before sitting down. At first, we talked mainly about Zoey and the musical they'd gone to. Finally, I needed to find out what was bothering her.

"So, Chris, please tell me. Uh, what's going on?"

"Adam, I've thought about this all morning and I want to be, you know, careful when I talk about this. I need to keep my professional world away from my personal world and so I'll say this as delicately as I can: I was quite surprised when I heard you were going on a 'sex cruise' and I was a bit taken aback. I, uh, wasn't sure it was such a great idea, you know, with your kids knowing about it, and all. So there, I've said it."

I managed to keep my cool when I responded. "Chris, I think you have misinterpreted what happened. You see, I went on a vacation at the recommendation, no, the insistence of my mother. She told me I was getting to be a grouch and needed to spend some time away from the kids, you know, have some 'me-time' and be able to talk with adults, that is, outside of work. So, I took her up on the offer of a kid-free week. I knew I didn't want to spend a lot of time planning or deciding, I just wanted to get away.

"Well, when I went online, I found out that cruises are reasonable ways to have everything taken care of. Once I got there, well, they took care of everything: travel, meals, entertainment, shore leave activities. You see, I didn't have to do anything but pick which activity to do. Everything was arranged for.

"I grabbed the best available cruise. And yes, it was a 'singles' cruise, but not a 'sex' cruise. So instead of there being a bunch of silver-haired ladies and bald, pot-bellied old men, there were younger people, people who would be interested in doing more active things.

"I snorkeled, went on a jeep tour through a rain forest and ate wonderful food, danced, you know, vacationed."

"I see," she replied before pausing. "Well, did you have sex?"

"Chris," I paused, "I've considered you a friend, a good friend even, once we got over the worst of our situation after my wife...after Em committed suicide. And I have been so appreciative that you have taken Zoey under your wing. She has thrived with your positive input and you wouldn't believe how grateful I am you've been there for her, to talk about, well, you know, periods and stuff. Helping her buy bras. I will be forever thankful. But, and this is a big but, I don't feel you have any right to inquire about my personal life whatsoever. So, I will not answer the question. It, frankly, is none of your damn business."

I stood up and smiled politely at her, dropped a couple of twenties on the table to cover for the food and tip and excused myself. I was no more than fifty feet outside the front door when I heard footsteps rapidly approaching me from behind. My shoulder was lightly grabbed and I turned around to see Chris, with tears running down her cheeks, look up at me.

"Oh, Adam, I'm so sorry. You're absolutely right. I'm such a bitch. Could I somehow run the tape back and erase my rude and inappropriate question?"

"Chris, I uh..."

"Look, I was so totally wrong to ask you that. You're right. It is none of my business. I, of all people, should know better. And I hope it doesn't ruin our friendship and I truly want to still see Zoey and feel welcomed in your house."

"Uh," I stammered, not knowing what to say.

"Adam, please say something, anything, please!"

After a few seconds, I looked at her and drew her into my arms. As she sobbed against my chest, I could see people around us look with puzzlement in their eyes. Eventually, I bent down and whispered into her ear, "Do you have any clients this afternoon?"

"Just one, but she's doing great and I can reschedule her for tomorrow."

"Good. Do that. Make your call while I wait here."

She turned away from me, made a quick call and turned back to face me. Her face was blotchy and streaked with tears. "I've got the afternoon free, so..."

"Let's go for a walk. How about along the river? OK?"

"Yes," she sniffed, "That would be great." We left her car parked and took mine to the river. Once there we got out and started to stroll leisurely. Still processing in my mind what had happened, I didn't say anything for a few minutes. Finally, without looking at her, I started to talk. I talked about my life, the struggles I had paying for college, the loans still outstanding, the difficulty of living with Emily and the horrible effect that her suicide had on all of us. I talked about being lonely, but at the same time being too busy to even consider dating again and how my own mood suffered at times.

Then I said, "And to hear from the one person I had found to be a ray of stability in our lives, to hear that question...Dammit, Chris, that hurt. Really hurt."

"Oh, Adam," she cried, "I know, it was inexcusable of me!" She turned to me and gave me a big hug and started sobbing again. We stood there as several people passed. At one point a college-aged guy stopped and asked, "Ma'am, are you OK? Is he doing anything to you?"

"No, no. I've done something horribly wrong to him. Thank you, though," she sobbed.

After a few minutes, she relaxed her hold a little and went to sit down on a bench. I sat down next to her as she reached out and held my hand. I waited a bit and when she didn't say anything I said, "Chris, I like you, and I know Zoey adores and looks up to you."

"Adam, I like you, too. That's why I feel like such a shit for what I said."

"So maybe we should start over," I said.

"What do you mean 'start over'?"

"Well, how about you and I meet again for lunch, maybe later this week, and talk, you know, get to know each other a bit better. You know a lot about me, about us, but I don't know you at all well."

"You mean like a date?"

"That sounds kinda ridiculous, quite frankly, but OK, let's have a date."

"I think any date will need to involve some alcohol, so lunch may not be such a good idea. Dinner?"

"Ah, yeah, I'd have to explain things to the kids and I'm not so sure they'd be up for that."

"OK, how about right now? I'm going to go home and clean up my messy face. You come over and we can sit on my deck, have some snacks and a glass of wine."

I couldn't think of any reason not to, so I agreed to show up in an hour or so. I took her back to the deli and after she gave me her address, I took off and went home. After calling work, I picked up around the place, pulled some frozen chicken out to thaw and prepped some potatoes and green beans for dinner. The kids were lounging around the house so I told them I'd be back in a few hours before I headed out to her place.

Immediately after I rang her bell, the door opened. She looked much better; indeed, she looked good. Gone were the tears and smeared mascara and instead she sported a bright smile. Her brunette hair, which is normally done up in a bun or pony tail at work, was hanging loosely to just below her shoulders. A simple blouse showing a little cleavage and chic chinos clung to her attractive physique.

"Welcome, come in. I have to admit I sampled the wine already. It's a rosé, OK with you?"

"Sure, great." She poured me a modest glass of wine, grabbed my hand and led me through the kitchen out to her deck. It overlooked her yard which dropped down to a small urban greenspace.

"This is where I come to recover from a bad day at work or simply to relax. And today we both need to recover from a god-awful bad lunch, so, have a seat." We sat there with our chairs slightly angled towards each other, where we could look at the greenbelt yet still talk comfortably. We covered nearly everything; politics, the weather, our local baseball team, her background, you name it. I specifically avoided talking about our lunch from earlier in the day. She told me about her past which included a divorce a year earlier. After a couple of hours, she gave us another half glass of wine each. Eventually we were laughing and teasing each other and I suddenly realized I was truly enjoying myself. Chris was a lovely lady and I felt completely at ease with her.

I checked my watch and realized I needed to get home and help get food on the table for the kids. I went to excuse myself and thanked her for the afternoon. Right as I turned to leave, she came up to me, reached around me and gave me a tiny hug.

"Am I forgiven?" she asked.

"Let's just forget it ever happened. Maybe we could get together again sometime, if that's OK with you."

"I would love to, Adam. Give me a call sometime."

I didn't mention any of this to my kids. We had a quiet dinner and I let the kids watch a rather cheesy rom-com until they hit the sack.

I waited for two weeks to call Chris. Again, I got her voice mail, but on this occasion, she called back between her patients.

"Hi, Adam, how are you doing?"

"Fine, you?"

"Good. What's up?"

"Well, we talked about getting together again and I was wanting to know if you'd like to have dinner with me."

"Oh, that'd be lovely. When and where?"

"How about Chez Louis this Friday? I could pick you up at six thirty, we could have a drink before dinner at seven."

"Sounds just great. I'll be waiting."

"OK. See you then."

On Friday morning I mentioned to the kids I would be going out to dinner and they would be on their own for the evening. They were surprised and asked a ton of questions and I reassured them I was merely going out for a few hours with "a lady friend." I declined to tell them who it was. That evening I arranged for a delivered pizza, always a hit. I told them they were to have no company and if they had any problems, they were to call my cell or our neighbor, Mrs. Reece.

I'm glad I wore nice slacks and a shirt as Chris came to the door wearing a super sexy outfit. At work she would wear loose dresses so she could sit on the floor with the kids, but that night she had a see-through top which revealed a sexy bra underneath, along with a fairly tight skirt which emphasized her hips and ass nicely. Three-inch heels completed her outfit. Her hair was loose and she had a warm smile as she greeted me with a tiny hug.

"I'm so looking forward to a nice meal," she said.

"Yeah, me too. And I must say, you clean up pretty nice," I joked.

"Why, thank you," she laughed as she did a mini-curtsy.

I escorted her to the car and was pleased to see some thigh as she sat down in the bucket seat. The drive to the restaurant was fairly short and we briefly talked about our days. Mine was fairly boring doing some computer work and she told me about an unnamed child who was recovering from some emotional trauma and, fortunately, was doing a lot better.

We arrived early for the meal and sat in the bar for a drink until our table was ready. It was in a remote corner offering us plenty of privacy to talk. Our meals were superb, as they always are at Chez Louis, and we shared a small dish of vanilla-lavender sorbet for dessert. We were finished fairly early in the evening and when I went to drop her off, she asked me in for a cup of decaf-coffee.