Four Teachers

Story Info
Group hiding from vampires hears about hypersexual teachers.
6.6k words
4.06
6.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
away443
away443
335 Followers

Two Jimmies provided suppressing fire while rest of the group snuck their way toward the secret cement factory entrance.

Distant howls and loud hisses drove them hard to it. Ungodly screeching made their hair stand on end. Old man Colby worked at the factory twenty years ago before it closed down so he knew about a safe place. Maybe.

It would've been better if they'd come in quietly and hid, but they had no choice now but to fight through it. Their rigged 1500 gave up the ghost on the way to their regular shelter and the sunset snuck up on them.

As they moved out to safety, they stumbled into a sleeper hiding in deep shade. After the first person died in a geyser of his own blood, the bloodsucker wailed, waking up more of them. They barely made it here before the vampires came out in droves to hunt them down to the last. Those fuckers were drawn to scents, and with no power or running water there were plenty of scents to be had these days.

"Fuckin' barrel is gonna melt," one of the Jimmies yelled a warning, feeling it on the foregrip.

He and another guy named Jimmy were firing home-loaded white phosphorous rounds. Those ran hot and turned carbines into one-time use weapons. Pissing on the barrels did absolutely nothing for it, despite the sage advice of all the armchair experts. And besides, he was too busy shitting himself right now to try anyway.

By freak chance someone awhile back discovered the spectrum of light those rounds gave off killed vampires same as sunlight did, and that slowly helped turn the tide for humanity's survival.

The downside was those homemade willie petes ran hot, and threw off so much smoke you couldn't see shit after the first burst. To add injury to insult, they were also highly toxic and irritated the eyes and nose, like knockoff smoke grenades. And to kill a vampire, you needed more than one clip, so using 'em was all kinds of fucked, but it was all they had. In their confusing retreat, they lost two more men.

"Got it," yelled old man Colby after managing to find the crusty maintenance latch buried under some rotted plywood. Sense of relief replaced the panic. Nine remaining guys quickly ran in followed by the Jimmies. They barred the metal door behind them and finally relaxed, everyone breathing hard. Someone cranked a batteryless flashlight.

The crusher room was cavernous, littered with debris and disused equipment. But it would do. Several giant rock crusher screws provided ventilation from the outside hopper, and the 180 long tons of rocks loaded in them provided safety from the bloodsuckers.

They could safely light a fire for warmth and maybe eat that rabbit one of the Jimmies snared two days ago. Or was it three? No one could tell for sure. One of the Jimmies used his glowing hot barrel to start a leaf fire while he could.

Over the next hours they heard terrifying scratching on the other side of that metal door, but it was built solid. Knowing that still didn't put them at ease because the noise was so menacing. Clearing their way out at daylight would be a bitch, if anyone managed any sleep. For right now, they huddled around the fire and licked their wounds. Old man Colby's knife came out and started slicing up meat and scraping worms off into the fire.

He passed around a can of salt and soon everyone held thin strips of salted rabbit to the flame with whatever sharp thing they could find and waited. It wasn't enough meat for anyone, let alone everyone, but a little taste would bring up spirits.

"What's the point?" asked the youngest guy in the group. They called him the Kid.

This outbreak happened right before he could truly enjoy life and all he'd seen for years was pain, misery and discipline. He was perpetually demoralized and constantly needed reminders of things to live for.

"Hey Kid, we'll get through this," promised Darryl.

He was the ad-hoc group leader here, the most confident one. He wasn't best at everything and didn't have the best plans, but he managed to somehow motivate everyone. They called him the therapist behind his back sometime. He paused for a few moments and the scratching noises took over.

"To the fucking nines, you'll see what life is worth living for someday soon," he swore and trailed off staring into the flames, "to the fucking nines, Kid," he muttered.

The Kid kept moping around, "What the hell should I be looking forward to anyway?"

Darryl thought about it for a second and the answer came to him as usual. Out of nowhere. "Look forward to the freaky women, man, the freaky women."

"What freaky women?" the Kid asked, perhaps having bitten on the bait. Darryl's eye probed and found that his hook had indeed landed.

He grinned, "shit Kid, the freakiest of the bunch man. You know, nurses and schoolteachers."

Everyone laughed. The Kid thought he was being made fun of, but Darryl set everyone straight, "I'm serious people, think about it." He paused for effect and gestured each word with his rabbit slice, "what subgroup of polite society has the freakiest people on Earth? Nurses and schoolteachers."

The Kid asked, "I don't get it, how are those the freakiest? What are you on about?"

Darryl swept his audience. He had their attention now. He tried a piece of the rabbit, wrinkled his nose, and put it back to the fire. He put on his professor voice on and explained.

"Look man, those two occupations are front-heavy, you follow me? They start so early. By the time they finish all their long education and then training, they realize they've skipped like dating and fucking around and fun and shit. Then they find themselves in a very isolating work environment where they can't really socialize with peers. Where they have no peers. Just students or patients, and old bats. You follow me? They starve for contact. The yearning builds up. Then one day they just go off the fucking rails, go apeshit trying to catch up. Teachers way more than nurses."

The Kid chewed on that for a little while, and decided to call bullshit, "how would you know that anyway?"

"Hey kid, the four freakiest women I ever fucked were all teachers."

"No shit?"

"No shit. Each one, a teacher and a freak in bed. And even if that wasn't true, which it most certainly is, there's gonna be a whole lot of fuckin' to repopulate the human race." He grinned at that, and the grin was infectious. The mood improved in their shelter.

The fire crackled. People broke off whatever nearby furniture and framing they could to feed it, ignoring the increasingly desperate scratching on the metal door.

"Let me tell you about some of this crazy pussy," Darryl offered an illustration.

THE FIRST TEACHER

"I first met this older woman named Holly while in college. Went to visit my friend out in Houston, y'know, over Spring Break. Last time I saw that dude, he was wearing slacks and polos. Then after highschool that fucker somehow got involved in the goth scene, trying to find an identity or some shit. So shithead here takes me out to a goth meetup, and I'm laughing like what the fuck man not gonna warn me? And wouldn't you fucking believe it place was filled with a bunch of nerds. But nerds who took it seriously. Dressed up and shit. Women with these high leather boots, lace and like fucking fishnets everywhere. Could not hold that against him for sure. But meanwhile I'm in blue jeans and a black tee."

The Kid nodded, hungry for the rabbit and yet deciding to burn his a bit longer. He starved for entertainment more than for the rotting bunny. It'd been years since anyone'd seen a youtube video.

"Lacy black chokers around every fucking neck. Anyhow, there was this flaming redhead there who stood at our table. Little bit older, like maybe in her 40s, I'm just a 20-something buck back then. Did I mention flaming red hair? Every other fucking thing she says is an elongated 'oh' like go on, she's interested. I could've been talking about opening a can of corn and she'd have said 'oh' and motioned me to go on. Like you just fuckin' knew she was into me."

The Kid's stomach growled at the mention of canned corn and he wondered when was the last time he had a vegetable of any kind. Summer corn over a backyard grill, buttered-up with old bay on it, fuck he'd kill for an ear right now.

"Anyhow my friend's all like sleepy and shit and he's like 'c'mon man lets go' and I'm like, 'hey man, I can take a cab.' And he starts arguing with me, he's like, 'cab's expensive let me drive you.' I'm like, fuck dude, take a hint, don't cockblock me now, but I said it in coded words. So Holly decides she'll trip him up and she offers to give me a ride back home. Friend finally fucks off, can't even remember his name now."

The guys laughed at that. Everyone knew there's always that one fucking guy who doesn't get the hint. Or maybe you're the one who's not getting it when he's trying to tell you something, either way.

"Next thing you know I'm buying her Cosmos.. man, I can't even remember what the fuck that is anymore, but she's an older city woman and she loves her Cosmopolitans. So she's like, 'hey, I probably shouldn't drive,' and I'm like well 'hey I can call us a cab,' and she's like echoing my friend 'that's expensive' and almost kinda winking at me. So then she's like 'why don't you get the tab and we can sober up in my car.'"

"Man, sobering up meant something different back in the 90s," Darryl chuckled, "in minutes we're holding hands walking out toward the parking lot and her hand feels like touching a fucking electrified fence, so hot, and then in minutes I find out whether those were either pantyhose or thigh highs under her skirt, not shitting you, and she's just so beautiful. Red lipstick, little bit of gel in her hair, just fucking rocking her outfit. Takes 10 fucking seconds and she pushes her panties off to the side and she's riding my cock right in the back seat, I'm like fighting not to blow my load immediately, fighting for my life."

Darryl chuckled, and rest of the guys followed, chuckling and cackling in agreement. His retelling was better than this nightmare all around them. "And for the record, it was pantyhose," he solved that riddle, "we had to fight to remove it and the boots, it was like mild bondage."

"Anyhow here's the fucked up part. So she's just sliding up and down on me and she's moaning like you wouldn't believe telling me she loves to take cum on the small of her back, gets her so hot. I'm thinking, how do I get behind her in this crammed back seat when she starts saying fucked up shit."

"What fucked up shit?" asked the Kid.

"Fucked up shit like, she's so glad she can be loud for once, and I shit you not, she starts telling me how she likes younger men. So I'm like 'oh' like she was earlier because I don't know why she's telling me this and I don't care, don't want to ruin the moment, and she takes the cue and just keeps fucking going as if I was somehow in on it. She's riding me and telling me how this is so much nicer, she doesn't have to be quiet like in the classroom annex level of nicer. That's so fucked up."

Darryl continued, "She keeps asking if I'm a senior and I'm like, is she pretending I'm her student? Because she sounds like she's pretending she's my teacher and I'm legal age. She couldn't have forgotten my visiting from college story that quickly. So that's fucked up. I'm thinking she's definitely fucking her students. Gotta be. She's saying she always has to be quiet. Or if she's not fucking them, she's thinking real hard about it, down to practical matters. Then she goes further down her little twisted road and I'm realizing I'm rawdogging a person I just met with just her panties pulled aside while she's telling me how she has mommy-son-impregnation fantasies."

Silence.

The Kid asked, "What's raw-dogging mean?"

Everyone laughed at that. "Never mind that," Darryl replied, "wanna know the most fucked up part?"

"What?"

"For the next five fucking years she kept sending me Christmas cards. With like stickers, and gift cards in 'em. Little smiley face stickers like you'd get on a 100% exam. Christmas pictures of her whole family. Her husband, her kids. Jesus, I still shudder at the thought."

When the laughter died down, the door scratching became noticeably more intense. Old man Colby got up and fed the fire, just to drown that noise out. It seemed as if they'd have plenty of fuel and the crackling helped distract.

They heard a different noise and a few loose rocks came rolling down a crusher feed line.

THE SECOND TEACHER

"So after college I met this woman called Robin, online, she was a highschool teacher a town over. High 30s, maybe early 40s. Older, but on the younger side. She starts off by saying she's just looking for friendships, platonic only. So I'm like, eh why not. Was trying to find a date, know what I'm saying, but I just finished college and really did need local friends. But she's super adamant about it, platonic, platonic, platonic. Checking if I know what that was, platonic, y'know."

Darryl turned behind and spat onto the ground, "Fuck yeah I did," he said.

"Anyhow she comes over with a housewarming gift for me, bagful of vegetables and a salad bowl and she starts making dinner, telling me about virtues of veganism. I'm just like, not my thing but hey why not. Add some dressing to it, anything would taste good."

"We spend the evening eating and talking and she's slouching in my used couch and leaning away and talking softer and softer and she's telling me she can't hear, sort of hinting I should get closer so she can. So I lean in a bit, playing along, right? It's getting real late. Her phone keeps buzzing more and more frequently and she gets visibly uncomfortable every time it does. I figure her husband or boyfriend or something are looking for her. I start feeling bad for her."

The Kid laughed, but wasn't exactly sure why. No one else did. It sounded like a setup to a joke to him, but it wasn't for some reason. He shut up as fast as his self-awareness kicked in.

Darryl continued, "Soon, she's like almost slanted sideways in the couch and I'm thinking, what is she still doing here? It's so late. Phone's still buzzing and she winces every time it does. She said like, platonic only. But she keeps inviting me closer except without saying it. But I'm still playing it cool, being polite, doing just what she said. Respecting her boundaries. Platonic only. She's squinting too, man, always worry about people who can't keep their eyes open. They're hiding from something."

"Next thing you know, all hell breaks loose."

Darryl paused for effect, "She grabs my hands and drags them around her own neck."

"I'm thinking like, what the fuck is going on here? She starts pretending to cry, dry no tears, and she's like 'please let me go mister' in a little girl voice except she's holding my hands to her own neck, and she's starting to squeeze herself with my hands. I'm so confused. Platonic, but she's like roleplaying that I'm forcing myself on her. Next thing you know, she pulls one of her breasts out of her shirt and pinches her own nipple, and fuck, when the other one came out I saw just how massive her tits were. Getting a real dangerous boner here. She's still saying fucked up shit, like 'please mister don't bite my nipple' except I'm pretty sure that's exactly what she wants me to do. I try to put my tongue on it but she screams and then moves one of my hands to cover her own mouth with. Jesus. What a mindfuck."

The Kid leaned forward.

"So I'm like, alright, she's just being playful. So I bite a little bit, just gently, and she uncovers her mouth and says 'please mister, don't hurt me, I won't tell anyone' except she's guiding my hands pretending to do the exact opposite. So I don't know what I'm supposed to do here. She's given me some very contradicting expectations."

"That's when I noticed her phone was open next to her purse, and on a call. Speakerphone mode. I'm thinking like, what the fuck is going on," when the dots finally connected in my head. Her boyfriend or husband or something is on the other line beating off to all this."

"So she's like narrating for him, saying verbose things like 'please mister don't stick it in my pussy' and pretending to cry, still dry no tears, and my dick is not even out yet. She guides my hands to under her skirt and then places them around her hips, grabbing her own underwear off. Starts pulling them off with my hands, and she's still roleplaying out loud, 'no mister please don't pull my panties off.' I'm like really freaked out now, some weird dude listening to all this is getting off."

"Next thing you know, she has one of her own titties right in her mouth and she's showing me her pain tolerance, and Jesus, it was high. She bit into one of her big nipples and it just about looked like she was ripping beef jerky off with her mouth. So I take a hint and this is what she wants, I bite the other one but half as hard as she made it look. That's when she yells 'mister you're hurting me' and pretend-cries some more and her legs are spread wide, up in the air, almost bending back all the way reaching to her neck."

"So I fucking get with the program, yell out something dumb like 'pull my meat out bitch and I'll let you walk out of here when I'm done' and she's fucking creaming herself right then, her eyes are just thin slits looking through her eyelids, her hands sprinting to unzip me and pull it out. She gives it a couple of strokes and then - I shit you not - she puts her legs right behind her head. She's just wide open like a fucking 140 lb shucked oyster and her pussy is nice and shaved and wet right in front of me."

"So what'd you do?" asked the Kid.

"Well, what would you do? I fucking plunge right into her pussy and start hammering away. She's so wet. She's still yelling 'please stop mister' and 'you're hurting me' and I'm most certainly not, but she's still roleplaying, 'your huge horsecock is hurting me mister' and despite my ego I most certainly don't have a thing like that, when I hear someone moan over the speakerphone. Shit, there's definitely some dude beating off on the other line to all this. But I don't care, I'm clocking some freaky moments here."

"Mere minutes go by and it's good pussy and I'm about to cum so I go with the play and I'm like 'bitch, you're gonna take my cum' cuz I wasn't creative enough to say anything else and I almost bust out laughing when the dude over the speakerphone starts yelling."

"CUM ON HER WHORE FACE, CUM ALL OVER HER WHORE FACE!" he begged, his voice shaking.

"If I wasn't about to blow a load, I would've started laughing there and then, it was just so fucking weird but she like pulls her hair out of the way and still pretend-cries, she's like 'no mister please don't cum on my face'. It was so over the top, like, to this day I can't figure out if this was ridiculous or kinky."

"So what did you do?" asked the Kid.

"You wouldn't believe it but doing that kind of shit takes some practice. Which I didn't have. So I fucking shot her right in the eye, and that's when she really did start crying. Eyes watering, obviously stinging. She's trying to get it out but doesn't have the tools, is out of position. Her legs pop back out and she's trying to let gravity help her out."

"Anyhow the salad was pretty good."

Everyone started laughing.

Just then a pile of rocks came down the chute along with a bloodsucker crawling through it, howling at a painful decibel level. Guns that weren't out came out quickly but everyone in that room had fire discipline. Twitchy, but, disciplined.

The nearest guy aimed accurately and shot the vampire right in the gut, conserving ammo. It screeched an unholy hymn that terrified everyone to the bones inside and aggravated vampires on the outside. The shooter then started loading rocks on top of it, immobilizing it. He got help quickly, and they covered it with a thousand pounds of rock in no time. Another guy found something resembling a shovel and brought it down over its throat, driving it down with his steeltoed boot. The creature still twitched, but was silenced.

away443
away443
335 Followers
12